PDA

View Full Version : Guy from Colorado posts a selfie with his daughter before shooting her

Jameerthefear
11-20-2013, 01:10 AM
and himself...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/a-colorado-man-posted-a-selfie-with-his-infant-daughter-on-f

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr06/19/17/enhanced-buzz-26938-1384899468-10.jpg

:wtf: eerie.

oh the horror
11-20-2013, 01:19 AM
If this isn't a sign of the times then I don't know what is.

Dresta
11-20-2013, 01:20 AM
What is it with depressed assholes having to take their children with them?

Seems to happen quite a lot and it really is the lowest of the low. In fact, it's pretty obvious why this guy did it: he wanted to get back at the mother.

:facepalm:

#number6ix#
11-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Damn that's some cold blooded shit

Jameerthefear
11-20-2013, 01:23 AM
The times are fine. Best time to be alive in human history
yep. it's my generation. we tha best!

iamgine
11-20-2013, 01:35 AM
Man you guys are all missing the point. How was he to make front page news if he didn't take the kid along.

Patrick Chewing
11-20-2013, 01:46 AM
Don't have children this young and don't procreate with a man that looks that crazy. "Type R Merrick" N*gga go **** yourself with your gay ass name. Bitch probably had no job and was relying on the food stamps.

Twin Beadles
11-20-2013, 01:56 AM
wow rip b jennings

Fawker
11-20-2013, 01:58 AM
suicide and child murders over break ups:facepalm dark skinned negros becoming soft and stay losing. light skinned stay pimping and enjoying life

BasedTom
11-20-2013, 02:06 AM
wow rip b jennings
Looks like Glenn Davis+Jennings

nathanjizzle
11-20-2013, 02:19 AM
suicide and child murders over break ups:facepalm dark skinned negros becoming soft and stay losing. light skinned stay pimping and enjoying life

this gave me some real perspective on what its like to be black.

ace23
11-20-2013, 02:25 AM
wow rip b jennings
:oldlol:

[QUOTE]I told u I can

HardwoodLegend
11-20-2013, 02:27 AM
If this isn't a sign of the times then I don't know what is.

You always on some doom 'n gloom shit. This has been happening since the dawn of man. Social media just exposes you to more incidents.

LOL @ Merrick's forced "lol" in one of those statuses

R.I.P. to baby Mia.

HardwoodLegend
11-20-2013, 02:28 AM
:roll:

Darkly comic indeed, no pun intended.

oh the horror
11-20-2013, 03:09 AM
You always on some doom 'n gloom shit. This has been happening since the dawn of man. Social media just exposes you to more incidents.

LOL @ Merrick's forced "lol" in one of those statuses

R.I.P. to baby Mia.

I wasn't aware Facebook was around during the dawn of man.

John Wilkes Booth updated his status right before offing Lincoln?

That's what I was referring to. Not the murders.

MadeFromDust
11-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Poor little girl :facepalm

Dresta
11-20-2013, 04:00 AM

Yeh, i do think it is rather indicative of modern mass stupidity that someone would facebook update about killing himself and his daughter while also writing 'lol' when explaining why.

'i'm just off to go kill myself and my daughter lol'

:biggums:

oh the horror
11-20-2013, 04:08 AM
Yeh, i do think it is rather indicative of modern mass stupidity that someone would facebook update about killing himself and his daughter while also writing 'lol' when explaining why.

'i'm just off to go kill myself and my daughter lol'

:biggums:

The fact that he took the time to post and drop several status updates was just wild to me.

Next will be live twitter updates during mass shootings from the shooters themselves.

"Lol"

:facepalm

HardwoodLegend
11-20-2013, 04:28 AM

If it were around back then, he probably would have.. albeit in a more poetic and cryptic way seeing as he was a theatrical thespian.

Dresta
11-20-2013, 05:03 AM
The fact that he took the time to post and drop several status updates was just wild to me.

Next will be live twitter updates during mass shootings from the shooters themselves.

"Lol"

:facepalm

'jus capped sum preggers bitch. she begged 4 her babz life. now dem both outta dis bitch'

'lol'

'Poleece closin in. time 2 end dis shit roflmao!'

If it were around back then, he probably would have.. albeit in a more poetic and cryptic way seeing as he was a theatrical thespian.Sure: if it were around back then (people haven't changed except in the ways what surrounds them has changed them). But there is little doubt that this kind of shit makes people extra stupid - ditto tv, and other things that allow people to fritter away their time in a way that barely engages the brain.

ace23
11-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Darkly comic indeed, no pun intended.
The lol and overall casual tone killed me. Haha

East_Stone_Ya
11-20-2013, 05:15 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q8Q16o4QC9s/TpxBkgIVJBI/AAAAAAAAAuQ/0SwHrSGD7p0/s1600/funny-celebrity-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

BRabbiT
11-20-2013, 09:37 AM
RIP Mia

bagelred
11-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Obama:facepalm

HardwoodLegend
11-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Sure: if it were around back then (people haven't changed except in the ways what surrounds them has changed them). But there is little doubt that this kind of shit makes people extra stupid - ditto tv, and other things that allow people to fritter away their time in a way that barely engages the brain.

I hate the overblown "we are in the End of Days" mentality, because we've been in Hell all along. But, you guys are probably right. I believe these modern devices do keep people locked in routines of their own stupidity and further exacerbate it.

ace23
11-20-2013, 02:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thorpesaurous
11-20-2013, 03:20 PM
My degenerate scumbag junkie brother has been in an extended custody battle with the girl he had a daughter with three years ago. In fact, he won full custody a year ago. But now that it's over, and he continues to be useless, there is a reassurtion of what I believed right from the get go, that this was less about the kid than it was about winning some petty childish situation with her, and I believe that that attitude is pervasive among some subset of the culture that has grown substantially in the last 20 years. Obviously something with this current child bearing generation, of which I'm a part. I don't know what it is, but it's something. These people are incredibly selfish, and they seem to look at a kid as leverage far more often than they should.

EricGordon23
11-20-2013, 10:51 PM
yep. it's my generation. we tha best!

Isn't your generation getting hooked on that new 'Knockout" game?

Jameerthefear
11-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Isn't your generation getting hooked on that new 'Knockout" game?
not really. just a couple of dumbasses. it's not some national game or anything.

red1
11-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Either he is legit mentally ill in which case all the sympathy in the world but sadly the more likely scenario is that he is a mentally weak piece of shit with zero perspective. Sad story either way

cuad
11-21-2013, 01:17 AM
Ah, a 22 year old kid who no one ever looked out for. Enjoy your reward, society.

Is He Ill
11-21-2013, 01:45 AM
Either he is legit mentally ill in which case all the sympathy in the world but sadly the more likely scenario is that he is a mentally weak piece of shit with zero perspective. Sad story either way

Aren't all killers mentally ill? Sane people don't do sh*t like this, I never understood that concept.

Scholar
11-21-2013, 03:20 AM
If you want to kill yourself, f*ck off and do it. No need to involve the baby. Scum bag. The kid wasn't even old enough to make her own decisions.

shallehalle
11-21-2013, 10:23 AM
'jus capped sum preggers bitch. she begged 4 her babz life. now dem both outta dis bitch'

'lol'

Sure: if it were around back then (people haven't changed except in the ways what surrounds them has changed them). But there is little doubt that this kind of shit makes people extra stupid - ditto tv, and other things that allow people to fritter away their time in a way that barely engages the brain.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Chuckbrook
11-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Hoe ass nikka :facepalm

-Brook