PDA

View Full Version : Lebron would be foolish to stay with Miami

Connor B
11-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Unless they revamp and make another super team, he will not win any more rings there past this season...him getting a third ring will be hard enough (Indiana, several western contenders)

D-Wade will never be the same. Everyone said coming into the season he would be revamped and ready to go. When he does play he is pretty good, but it seems his knee problems are starting to really affect hm. I've always liked D-Wade and don't want to doubt him, but he is simply not having the impact he is used to. I guess we will have to see about the playoffs, but who knows how he will be a year from now.

Bosh will probably be good for a few more seasons, but he is not really all-star caliber anymore. 19/5 as a third option? Okay, but not the player he should be.

I know there's no guarantee those guys stay either, but my point is that big 3 will no longer be able to win championships I don't think.

So what do you do? Well, I know Lebron probably doesn't want to go to L.A., but there's a team that has the allure and cap space to build a super team. Obviously there are other teams that could do it too. I don't see other free agents wanting to go down to Miami. I don't think Melo would do that. I just don't see Miami being a power after this year.

Lebron will leave Miami, I'm almost positive.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-21-2013, 03:55 AM
I'm almost positive he will not.

AintNoSunshine
11-21-2013, 04:06 AM
In Pat Riley I trust. Don't they have a similar cap space to Lakers after this season? I thought a lot of contracts come off after this year.

BasedTom
11-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Okay, it's getting tougher for the Heat each year. We all know that.

But where would he go then in your little scenario? Cleveland and New York both seem to be going through messy situations. LA so he could be treated like a second fiddle to an aging Kobe Bryant? No.

If you can tell me a good fit, then I'd like to hear it. But I highly doubt Lebron is leaving Miami next year.

Connor B
11-21-2013, 04:15 AM

But where would he go then in your little scenario? Cleveland and New York both seem to be going through messy situations. LA so he could be treated like a second fiddle to an aging Kobe Bryant? No.

If you can tell me a good fit, then I'd like to hear it. But I highly doubt Lebron is leaving Miami next year.

Scared Heat fan is scared.

HomieWeMajor
11-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Some Colombians have put a price on Lebron's head if he ever leaves Miami. He's at South Beach for life.

BasedTom
11-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Scared Heat fan is scared.
So where would he sign?

russwest0
11-21-2013, 04:32 AM

Why wouldn't he? They probably aren't gonna win it all this year and it no longer will be easy for that team to contend.

BasedTom
11-21-2013, 04:35 AM
Why wouldn't he? They probably aren't gonna win it all this year and it no longer will be easy for that team to contend.
Still stacked as hell bro.

Al Thornton
11-21-2013, 04:37 AM

he just said why u fck, read the rest of the post.

All Net
11-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Miami can win this year and next.. Then re-tool after. Pat Riley is in charge after all.

SacJB Shady
11-21-2013, 04:45 AM
Rather just have him come to the Warriors for the league minimum

Curry,
Iguodala, Thompson
Lebron, Barnes, Thompson
Lee
Bogut

Bodhi
11-21-2013, 04:46 AM
In Pat Riley I trust. Don't they have a similar cap space to Lakers after this season? I thought a lot of contracts come off after this year.
Only if Wade and Bosh opt out, which isn't likely

KyleKong
11-21-2013, 04:46 AM
Everyone is talking about LeBron leaving while Kevin Love and company are being talked about going to L.A. or N.Y.

What's stopping them from just going to Miami?

russwest0
11-21-2013, 04:47 AM
he just said why u fck, read the rest of the post.

I saw his points but so?

LeBron has proven he has zero loyalty and just wants the easiest road to the title

BasedTom
11-21-2013, 04:54 AM
Everyone is talking about LeBron leaving while Kevin Love and company are being talked about going to L.A. or N.Y.

What's stopping them from just going to Miami?
Money.

Haymaker
11-21-2013, 05:02 AM
You guys think Riley has no plan already to keep Bron?

buddha
11-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Kyrie Irving
Andrew Wiggins / Dion Waiters
LeBron James
Anthony Bennett / Tristan Thompson
Andrew Bynum

All Net
11-21-2013, 05:51 AM
You guys think Riley has no plan already to keep Bron?

He won't leave.. Even with Wade declining he will be saved more for the playoffs. They can still be favourites for next two years. More so with how Riley pulls moves off

He signed Beasley and Oden on min deals after all.

#number6ix#
11-21-2013, 08:39 AM
He's not going anywhere... Miami is the shit

Frozen1
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
So you are saying lebron is only capable of winning rings in a team with another two superstars in their primes. OK.

You clearly don

Graviton
11-21-2013, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=Frozen1]So you are saying lebron is only capable of winning rings in a team with another two superstars in their primes. OK.

You clearly don

PJR
11-21-2013, 09:20 AM
This idea that LeBron is some mercenary opportunist looking to bolt Miami is so incredibly stupid.

RagaZ
11-21-2013, 09:30 AM
This idea that LeBron is some mercenary opportunist looking to bolt Miami is so incredibly stupid.
He is a massive mercenary.

PJR
11-21-2013, 09:59 AM
He is a massive mercenary.

Why because he left a shit situation in Cleveland? :confusedshrug:

r15mohd
11-21-2013, 10:14 AM
I saw his points but so?

LeBron has proven he has zero loyalty and just wants the easiest road to the title

Loyalty? it's a stupid concept from a players pesepcective. Fan loyalty is a whole other situation, but player loyalty to a team that's reciprocated exactly what to him...shaq, hughes, jamison? :facepalm

Lebron played out his contract, how much more loyal does he need to be...he isnt demanding trades, isn't flirting with teams or indicating he's fed up of his current situation. He grinded out his contract, even when management didn't help him much.

pick another quarrel...he can go wherever he best sees fit, any player can. but IMO, Lebron will pick up his 5th year option (it is his mst profitable year after all), Bosh most likely buy in and Wade will be forced to restructure or leave, and Miami will get additional key players in the off-season bcuz of Wade's new deal. book it!

derb2k2
11-21-2013, 10:27 AM
sounding as unbiased as possible, he's not leaving Miami. It would make absolutely no sense for him to take another hit to his image, which he has mostly fixed, and go into another situation to start anew with unknown teammates. Riles will get shit done and we can all count on that.

LA_Showtime
11-21-2013, 10:44 AM
LeBron should stay. Miami has built a championship culture and he'd be stupid to leave.

Spaulding
11-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Obvious troll post is obvious

scott0326
11-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Kyrie Irving
Andrew Wiggins / Dion Waiters
LeBron James
Anthony Bennett / Tristan Thompson
Andrew Bynum
Why would Lebron want want to play on that team over Miami? and lol @ Bennett starting

DaSeba5
11-21-2013, 12:42 PM
It's seems more like people here are hoping that he leaves rather than actually believing that he's leaving.

BlackVVaves
11-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Unless they revamp and make another super team, he will not win any more rings there past this season...him getting a third ring will be hard enough (Indiana, several western contenders)

D-Wade will never be the same. Everyone said coming into the season he would be revamped and ready to go. When he does play he is pretty good, but it seems his knee problems are starting to really affect hm. I've always liked D-Wade and don't want to doubt him, but he is simply not having the impact he is used to. I guess we will have to see about the playoffs, but who knows how he will be a year from now.

Bosh will probably be good for a few more seasons, but he is not really all-star caliber anymore. 19/5 as a third option? Okay, but not the player he should be.

I know there's no guarantee those guys stay either, but my point is that big 3 will no longer be able to win championships I don't think.

So what do you do? Well, I know Lebron probably doesn't want to go to L.A., but there's a team that has the allure and cap space to build a super team. Obviously there are other teams that could do it too. I don't see other free agents wanting to go down to Miami. I don't think Melo would do that. I just don't see Miami being a power after this year.

Lebron will leave Miami, I'm almost positive.

Mildly related, but generally off-topic:

Do you even watch Miami games outside of nationally televised contests? Bosh has been playing extremely well this season. He's been very consistent, unlike the last season and a half. He has been impressively efficient, and has refined his post game. That little hook shot he's developed is effective.

He has even shown more effort on the defensive end. Aside from his rebounding woes, he has been pretty damn good.

The fact that you think Bosh isn't an all-star level caliber player anymore brings to question your analytical skills.

xoracle55
11-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Yep it's like night and day compared to their 2011 playstyle. They are so efficient offensively AND defensively, you can see that everyone plays hard and focused when they have to. Their chemistry is something you can't see on the box score and it takes years to develop, Lebron isn't going to bail out to a completely new team in hopes of winning more rings. He already is in a perfect spot right now. Even without Wade.

This...I dont think we have seen the best of Heat yet and there is a guy there who makes it happen day in and day out and he never gets the credit he deserves (Spo).

Lots of wishful thinking here though .:no:. Lebron is not leaving South Beach no time soon and it might be a stretched here but I have this feeling he would retire from the game he loves in a HEAT uniform. Book that! :roll:

coin24
11-21-2013, 01:49 PM
The funny part will be if he leaves and all these "die hard heat fans" suddenly all
support wherever he plays for next:oldlol:

But yeah why would he leave, who else can put together a superteam? The east is pathetic and the heat are stacked as fu*k..

RoundMoundOfReb
11-21-2013, 01:51 PM
The funny part will be if he leaves and all these "die hard heat fans" suddenly all
support wherever he plays for next:oldlol:

But yeah why would he leave, who else can put together a superteam? The east is pathetic and the heat are stacked as fu*k..

In another thread

What is D-Wade's worth?

Amare:lol

So are they stacked or does D-Wade suck?

coin24
11-21-2013, 01:54 PM
In another thread

What is D-Wade's worth?

So are they stacked or does D-Wade suck?

Hey genius, there's more than 2 players on the heat and they've been dominating with wade out and Lebron coasting. So yeh they're stacked.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Hey genius, there's more than 2 players on the heat and they've been dominating with wade out and Lebron coasting. So yeh they're stacked.

So Chalmers, Wade (who sucks according to you), Lebron (who's extremely overrated and coasting according to you), Haslem, and Bosh is a stacked team?

coin24
11-21-2013, 02:03 PM
So Chalmers, Wade (who sucks according to you), Lebron (who's extremely overrated and coasting according to you), Haslem, and Bosh is a stacked team?

Huh? Wade is physically declined that's not just my opinion, I said bron is coasting not overrated.

Bosh
Allen
Chalmers
Birdman
Beasley
And oden on the way..

Yeah Miami cavaliers right? Why do people try and make it seem like it's a scrub team outside of Lebron :facepalm
Apart from the pacers they have no competition in the east...

RoundMoundOfReb
11-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Huh? Wade is physically declined that's not just my opinion, I said bron is coasting not overrated.

Bosh
Allen
Chalmers
Birdman
Beasley
And oden on the way..

Yeah Miami cavaliers right? Why do people try and make it seem like it's a scrub team outside of Lebron :facepalm

I'm not saying they aren't "stacked". They're definitely the best team on paper in the league but you can't say they're "stacked" and say Wade = Amare at the same time. it doesn't make any sense.

r15mohd
11-21-2013, 02:09 PM

Bosh
Allen
Chalmers
Birdman
Beasley
And oden on the way..

Beasley was considered a cancer and irrelevant before signing with the Heat
Oden was a bust and injury prone (yet to see the play-out of that)

now all of a sudden, they're in the formula for a "stacked" squad

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Leftimage
11-21-2013, 02:15 PM

Dude, have you seen Beasley this season? Don't underestimated the benefits of playing basketball under Riley/Spo/Lebron.

Haymaker
11-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Love how Miami fans belittle their own team to make it look like their back to back championships are an epic achievement. Any team who has Bron/Wade/Bosh and Allen as 6th man is a stacked team.

TheMarkMadsen
11-21-2013, 02:17 PM

How can you possibly argue against the HEAT being stacked?

They are 12 deep and have 3 all stars including the reigning MVP.

Not only are they top heavy (Bron & Bosh can easily be the best combo in the league) but they are extremely deep.

aj1987
11-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Why are people acting like having a stacked team is a bad thing?

DaSeba5
11-21-2013, 02:22 PM

Because we aren't the Lakers.

Leftimage
11-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Love how Miami fans belittle their own team to make it look like their back to back championships are an epic achievement. Any team who has Bron/Wade/Bosh and Allen as 6th man is a stacked team.

Duncan/Ginobili/Parker and Pop as a coach, not stacked?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Because we aren't the Lakers.

Huh? Everybody hates the Lakers because, well, they're almost always stacked.

DaSeba5
11-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Huh? Everybody hates the Lakers because, well, they're almost always stacked.

Laker fans always attack Miami for being stacked even though they don't have a problem with their team always being stacked. Not just the Lakers, but also the Bulls, Celtics, and Spurs. When it comes to the Heat it's supposed to somehow discredit them, but for everybody else, not really.

coin24
11-21-2013, 02:37 PM

Who says it's a bad thing ? I was stating facts, take it how u want.

If wade is out and Lebron is coasting and they're still blowing teams out then obviously they are stacked. This has nothing to do with hating Lebron/heat..

KingBeasley08
11-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Lebron will stay. Lebron and Bosh will make up the Big 2
Wade can still contribute and come up big in the playoffs
Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole get work done
Beasley is straight up balling. Career renaissance
Chris "Birdman" Anderson :applause:

The Heat are definitely stacked. Feels good to watch a legendary team live :bowdown:

LBJ 23
11-21-2013, 02:42 PM
When it comes to the Heat it's supposed to somehow discredit them, but for everybody else, not really.

It's more when it comes to Lebron he's not allowed to have a great team around him even though majority of the basketball legends had stacked teams at some point of their careers.

coin24
11-21-2013, 02:42 PM

This. Although I'm pretty sure it's just Lebron stans trying to prop him up etc..

Mr. Incredible
11-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Some of you posters can't think logically. What is wrong with you guys?

Kiss the Rings.

r15mohd
11-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Dude, have you seen Beasley this season? Don't underestimated the benefits of playing basketball under Riley/Spo/Lebron.

you answer your own question...he's doing well under the current Heat system and that he has not one ounce of pressure to do anything really but doesnt hide the fact he was pretty terrible the past few years though

HurricaneKid
11-21-2013, 04:00 PM

Yeah a lot of the reasoning is specious at best.

In fact, the team around LeBron has been far better this year than ever before. LeBron has never been on a team that played the opposition to even while he was not on the court. Never. All those 62, 66 win Cavs teams, not the "stacked Heat teams, none of them outscored their opponents without LeBron. However, this year they have absolutely done so. They are +41 with LeBron on the bench so far; in fact in only 2 of 12 games have they been outscored when LeBron went out. If Miami can get to the point where they can beat you with LeBron goes to the bench, the rest of the league should be scared. Obviously they are better with LeBron on the floor but they have done quite well without him this year.

r15mohd
11-21-2013, 04:08 PM
How can you possibly argue against the HEAT being stacked?

They are 12 deep and have 3 all stars including the reigning MVP.

Not only are they top heavy (Bron & Bosh can easily be the best combo in the league) but they are extremely deep.

It

SilkkTheShocker
11-21-2013, 04:14 PM

Love how butthurt Spurs fans still are after that epic Finals loss. :oldlol:

r15mohd
11-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah a lot of the reasoning is specious at best.

In fact, the team around LeBron has been far better this year than ever before. LeBron has never been on a team that played the opposition to even while he was not on the court. Never. All those 62, 66 win Cavs teams, not the "stacked Heat teams, none of them outscored their opponents without LeBron. However, this year they have absolutely done so. They are +41 with LeBron on the bench so far; in fact in only 2 of 12 games have they been outscored when LeBron went out. If Miami can get to the point where they can beat you with LeBron goes to the bench, the rest of the league should be scared. Obviously they are better with LeBron on the floor but they have done quite well without him this year.

is that a stacked team or GREAT system? i.e.: Spurs & Nuggets

scm5
11-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Bosh is still playing at an elite level. He's scoring just 16.3 ppg, but doing so in 57.9% FG and only taking 9.7 FGA/gm... in 28 minutes. Per 36, he's scoring 21ppg.

Then, you look at his rebounding numbers. Just 5.6 rpg. The stat, rpg is a pretty useless stat by itself. The Heat are scoring so efficiently, there are less rebounds to be had. If you look at his TRB% which accounts for how many rebounds are available and the percentage of them he gets, he's at 13.2 which puts him along the lines of LMA, Prime Dirk, and Memphis Pau Gasol. This also makes him a better rebounder than Marc Gasol.

ThatsGame
11-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Bosh is still playing at an elite level. He's scoring just 16.3 ppg, but doing so in 57.9% FG and only taking 9.7 FGA/gm... in 28 minutes. Per 36, he's scoring 21ppg.

Then, you look at his rebounding numbers. Just 5.6 rpg. The stat, rpg is a pretty useless stat by itself. The Heat are scoring so efficiently, there are less rebounds to be had. If you look at his TRB% which accounts for how many rebounds are available and the percentage of them he gets, he's at 13.2 which puts him along the lines of LMA, Prime Dirk, and Memphis Pau Gasol. This also makes him a better rebounder than Marc Gasol.

Good to know
http://i43.tinypic.com/30mqsjq.jpg

Haymaker
11-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Love how butthurt Spurs fans still are after that epic Finals loss. :oldlol:

4 rings, still ahead of Heat. Nothing to be butthurt about.