PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose reportedly dealing with turf toe

chosen_one6
11-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Nick Friedell ‏@NickFriedell

Rose says he is still dealing with turf toe. He's dealt with it twice already in his career and knows exactly what Butler is going through.

:lol

STATUTORY
11-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Maybe erectile dysfunction too since his game is impotent and flacid

Andrew Wiggins
11-21-2013, 03:24 PM
hopefully he comes back by the end of 2013

that has to be enough time to get muscle memory back in his foot

SilkkTheShocker
11-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Wasn't this the guy that was supposed to take out the Heat this season?

:oldlol:

Budadiiii
11-21-2013, 03:26 PM
He should just retire. His body is way too fragile to be playing with the big boys.

30% aint gonna cut it Rose. Take your consolation MVP trophy and enjoy the disgusting amount of money you made from your flukey career.

Budadiiii
11-21-2013, 03:28 PM

Most overrated athlete of all time.

Unbelievable how brainwashed and delusional people are..

DuMa
11-21-2013, 03:31 PM
All of Thibs' guys who play major minutes have lower leg injuries. its becoming an epidemic

Dresta
11-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Rose tried to take on a D-Wade style of play, and he's already done :lol

KingBeasley08
11-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Maybe erectile dysfunction too since his game is impotent and flacid
:roll: :roll: :roll:

STATUTORY
11-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Most overrated athlete of all time.

Unbelievable how brainwashed and delusional people are..
mass media desperate for this guy for the guy to be a successful story from an otherwise bleak streets of Chicago

KingBeasley08
11-21-2013, 03:47 PM
I used to get jumped by Rose stans and Bulls homers when I told them how overrated Rose was back in 2011. Fast forward two years and now everyone sees what I saw: an overrated, chucking, mentally weak PG

Go Getter
11-21-2013, 03:47 PM
mass media desperate for this guy for the guy to be a successful story from an otherwise bleak streets of Chicago

:roll:

Ya'll are pathetic.

SilkkTheShocker
11-21-2013, 04:16 PM
:roll:

Ya'll are pathetic.

Yea, because the city of Chicago isn't an epic s.hithole, right? :oldlol:

Bigsmoke
11-21-2013, 04:31 PM

A shit whole city wouldn't have 2.9 million residents and the greatest skyline in the world. Plus the best pizza, bars, and summer activities on the planet

inclinerator
11-21-2013, 04:44 PM
at least he made 200m dollars from his shoe deal

Dresta
11-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Chicago is an exciting city. I'd rather live there than in the Bloomberg created, micro-managed, exceedingly expensive, and depressingly artificial Disneyland formerly known as New York.

nathanjizzle
11-21-2013, 04:48 PM
A shit whole city wouldn't have 2.9 million residents and the greatest skyline in the world. Plus the best pizza, bars, and summer activities on the planet

hes mad cuz he lives in a town thats irrelevant

Rondo
11-21-2013, 04:49 PM

http://www.nbaserbia.com/userfiles/images/covers/Pol-Dzordz-Indijana1.jpg

Rondo
11-21-2013, 04:51 PM
hes mad cuz he lives in a town thats irrelevant

True. SilkkTheShocker clearly comes from some incest riddled hick town.

inclinerator
11-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Chicago is an exciting city. I'd rather live there than in the Bloomberg created, micro-managed, exceedingly expensive, and depressingly artificial Disneyland formerly known as New York.
:facepalm

Go Getter
11-21-2013, 05:02 PM
at least he made 200m dollars from his shoe deal
And millions from basketball, Giordano's, trading cards, etc, etc....

Go Getter
11-21-2013, 05:04 PM

That's a value based assessment...not really something I can argue. Chicago has some bad areas and it has some nice ones. Just like NYC, LA, DC, and other big cities.

Bigsmoke
11-21-2013, 05:18 PM
That's a value based assessment...not really something I can argue. Chicago has some bad areas and it has some nice ones. Just like NYC, LA, DC, and other big cities.

And those cities are really expensive. Lol

STATUTORY
11-21-2013, 05:38 PM

go getter: defends chicago on the internet

*moves family to utah to be only black man in mormon country rather than stay in chicago

:roll: action speaks louder than words Go Getter

Go Getter
11-21-2013, 05:42 PM
go getter: defends chicago on the internet

*moves family to utah to be only black man in mormon country rather than stay in chicago

:roll: action speaks louder than words Go Getter
It's a lot deeper than that but it's nice to know that you follow my life so closely.

There are some black people in UT....a lot more than you'd think actually.

I'll be moving back to Chicago after I earn my master's degree if another opportunity doesn't arise that I can't turn down.

At any rate the fact that I chose to come back to Utah to get my education has little to do with Chicago being a bad place to live.

Go Getter
11-21-2013, 05:43 PM
And those cities are really expensive. Lol

They are....anyplace with buzzing nightlife and plenty of access to cultural experiences, beaches, and celebs will be expensive to live in.

Budadiiii
11-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Was unimpressed with Chicago.

Wrigley was a shithole, the pizza sucked, and there were a bunch of stereotypical middle aged pudgy white guys wearing sweat pants, lame graphic tees, and out-of-style nikes.

OKC is a much better city to live in... Better weather, better food, better atmosphere, better sports team, etc..

Dresta
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
:facepalm
New York has become a boring piece of micro-managed shit and you know it. It used to be a cool city, but it just isn't any more.

Plenty of people would agree with me, and your idiotic facepalming is not an argument to the contrary.

Go Getter
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Was unimpressed with Chicago.

Wrigley was a shithole, the pizza sucked, and there were a bunch of stereotypical middle aged pudgy white guys wearing sweat pants, lame graphic tees, and out-of-style nikes.

OKC is a much better city to live in... Better weather, better food, better atmosphere, better sports team, etc..
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sityoassdown somewhere fool.

STATUTORY
11-21-2013, 06:00 PM
New York has become a boring piece of micro-managed shit and you know it. It used to be a cool city, but it just isn't any more.

Plenty of people would agree with me, and your idiotic facepalming is not an argument to the contrary.

more than a kernel of truth to what you say. new york ain't what it was like back in the pre-giuliani days, even the hipster parts of of the city feel more like insincere replica or homage to new york of the past funded by nostalgic trust fund kids than any genuine expression of orginality.

Leftimage
11-21-2013, 06:09 PM

Not sure if serious.