PDA

View Full Version : Report: Knicks may be looking to trade for Jimmer Fredette

hawkfan
11-21-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/jimmer-fredette-trade-rumors-new-york-knicks-minnesota-timberwolves-possible-destination-kings-guard

Maybe Chris Smith and cash for Jimmer Fredette.
JF is an expirer at the end of the season.

TheMarkMadsen
11-21-2013, 06:53 PM
if they get Jimmer out of Chris Smith then it was all worth it :bowdown:

outbreak
11-21-2013, 06:53 PM
don't believe they'd part with smith

TheMarkMadsen
11-21-2013, 06:56 PM
don't believe they'd part with smith

too much potential

outbreak
11-21-2013, 07:01 PM
too much potential
the NBA even reviewed the signing and found that he was a real prospect

http://bucketsoverbroadway.com/2013/11/19/new-york-knicks-rumors-nba-reportedly-investigates-chris-smiths-roster-spot/

imagine being so dire that the nba has to check if your actually a basketball player

bagelred
11-21-2013, 07:59 PM
A package of Fredette and rookie point guard Ray McCallum for Shumpert and rookie Tim Hardaway Jr. works out salary wise and would greatly improves the Knicks deep shooting.

:roll: :roll: Knicks would never ever do that. :roll: I needed a good laugh.

How bout Toure Murry MAYBE for Fredette.

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-21-2013, 08:13 PM
hmm...Shumpert would fit great w/ coach Malone. But I think his attitude wouldn't fit w/ the team and him and Cousins would go out and murder ppl on nights off.

I'm not a huge Jimmer fan, but since he's got back in the rotation, Kings have played better. ...even if both games were vs the Suns (who aren't all that bad, even if injured to hell).

3peated
11-21-2013, 08:17 PM
jimmer would get some linsanity type attention on the knicks, i hope he gets moved there. ive always liked him

Rekindled
11-21-2013, 08:18 PM
felton for jimmer

andremiller07
11-21-2013, 08:19 PM
felton for jimmer
Three year deal for an expiring contract no thanks

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2013, 08:28 PM
NY doesn't need another 2. At some point they will need to worry about another position.

niko
11-21-2013, 08:53 PM
So first we'd need to move Amare before doing a trade where salaries match. Then we'd send both our young assets to the Kings for players we don't need. Great article. Thanks hawkfan. It wasn't stupid at all, and I really mean that.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm not a huge Jimmer fan, but since he's got back in the rotation, Kings have played better. ...even if both games were vs the Suns (who aren't all that bad, even if injured to hell).

Amazing what a shooter with an IQ can do for a team.

NY doesn't need another 2. At some point they will need to worry about another position.

Woodson said they have a logjam there. They want a big.

cuad
11-21-2013, 10:30 PM
^ Kings offer Chuck Hayes. :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
11-21-2013, 10:33 PM
I like Jimmer. I think on a team like Miami or Okc he could play a Steve Kerr type role.

T-Time3
11-21-2013, 10:35 PM
:roll: :roll: Knicks would never ever do that. :roll: I needed a good laugh.

How bout Toure Murry MAYBE for Fredette.
whoops that might happen

KNICKS GONNA KNICK :oldlol:

WhySoInsecure?
11-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Woodson said they have a logjam there. They want a big.
Who needs bigs when you got Chris Smith?

christian1923
11-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah Dolan could use him, he needs another fan favorite white guy on the team since Novak is gone.

TheMarkMadsen
11-21-2013, 10:49 PM
I like Jimmer. I think on a team like Miami or Okc he could play a Steve Kerr type role.

Steve Kerr huh?

Why not Boobie Gibson or Bj Armstrong or Nick Van Exel?

:coleman:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Steve Kerr huh?

Why not Boobie Gibson or Bj Armstrong or Nick Van Exel?

:coleman:
Cause they're not white.

el gringos
03-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Missing out on bringing jimmer for free was a huge boner

Rameek
03-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Missing out on bringing jimmer for free was a huge boner
Jimmer is a small bit player with no significant NBA ability. The Knicks didnt miss out on anything. If he cant break the rotation in Chicago where is he going to break in at? They have no outside shooting and the guy still cant crack minutes.:facepalm

el gringos
03-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Jimmer is a small bit player with no significant NBA ability. The Knicks didnt miss out on anything. If he cant break the rotation in Chicago where is he going to break in at? They have no outside shooting and the guy still cant crack minutes.:facepalm
They don't have a dominant post scorer like Carmelo or the defensive guards like shumpert, jr, and murry to play with jimmer either

I would much rather have jimmer playing than prigioni or Felton and they'll be trying to get him next year. For a Phil team jimmer fits a lot better than either of those 2. This year they could have gotten him for free.

Next years signings: Jason smith, stuckey, jimmer, and YI !!!!

Rameek
03-11-2014, 12:37 PM
They don't have a dominant post scorer like Carmelo or the defensive guards like shumpert, jr, and murry to play with jimmer either

I would much rather have jimmer playing than prigioni or Felton and they'll be trying to get him next year. For a Phil team jimmer fits a lot better than either of those 2. This year they could have gotten him for free.

Next years signings: Jason smith, stuckey, jimmer, and YI !!!!
Doesnt matter what chicago has understand they have no deep reliable shooters and Jimmer still cant play.

God man. Those are all sideway moves or worse...:facepalm

Jason Smith = Aldrich, Stuckey (a smaller less versatile version) = JR Smith, Jimmer = NBDL or EuroLeague, Yi Jian Lian (is this who you mean) :rolleyes: You always get an A for effort for thinking WAY, WAY, WAY out the box.

el gringos
03-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Doesnt matter what chicago has understand they have no deep reliable shooters and Jimmer still cant play.

God man. Those are all sideway moves or worse...:facepalm

Jason Smith = Aldrich, Stuckey (a smaller less versatile version) = JR Smith, Jimmer = NBDL or EuroLeague, Yi Jian Lian (is this who you mean) :rolleyes: You always get an A for effort for thinking WAY, WAY, WAY out the box.
Your comparison of Jason smith to Aldrich is laughable. Unless you meant like Aldrich if he could move and shoot and was 7 foot tall?

Rameek
03-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Your comparison of Jason smith to Aldrich is laughable. Unless you meant like Aldrich if he could move and shoot and was 7 foot tall?
they are similar in significance to the team, which is no existant.