PDA

View Full Version : James Dolan speaks!

bagelred
11-22-2013, 01:43 PM
The guy never ever does interviews....so....here ya go:

http://nypost.com/2013/11/22/james-dolan-dishes-on-isiah-his-garden-teams/

James Dolan "Isiah Thomas and I are good friends and speak almost daily. If and when the opportunity comes to bring Isiah back into the fold, I'd love to have him back with the organization. He's still a big influence on my decision making."

:facepalm

just kidding

To4
11-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Was the Isiah Thomas times in New york was the darkest time for the knicks?? so why want him again?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Watching the Knicks disaster has got to be the highlight of my season so far.

gts
11-22-2013, 01:51 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/418787/train-wreck-o.gif...

Fresh Kid
11-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Watching the Knicks disaster has got to be the highlight of my season so far. lets go April!!!:applause:

jimmy77x
11-22-2013, 02:04 PM

I don't think ive ever seen you not hating on the Knicks in every knicks thread on ISH. Never seen hate that strong:lol cant resisit not posting in NOT ONE single knicks thread:roll: :roll:

BarberSchool
11-22-2013, 02:06 PM
It wasn't spoken, it was sung. Dolan seriously wants to bring NY the blues in a big way.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-22-2013, 02:08 PM
I don't think ive ever seen you not hating on the Knicks in every knicks thread on ISH. Never seen hate that strong:lol cant resisit not posting in NOT ONE single knicks thread:roll: :roll:

I don't "hate" the Knicks (that would actually require them to be good) I hate the Lakers. Knicks are just an extremely entertaining joke to me.

DaSeba5
11-22-2013, 02:10 PM
http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kingofpopcorn1.gif

GaryRaymond23
11-22-2013, 02:21 PM
He's still a big influence on my decision making

That about sums it up. Isaiah STILL continues to **** up the Knicks franchise.

Ultimate troll job.

There's levels to this shit.

BlackVVaves
11-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Bagelred, even though your quote was for comical effect, Zeke and Dolan really do still speak frequently (as reported in the past couple of seasons), and in that, I'm sure some of his decisions are discussed with Thomas.

Because he's just that stupid.

Dagouch
11-22-2013, 02:30 PM
It's an interesting read.

It's funny that Frank Isola tore this whole interview apart on twitter. Basically Dolan got tossed soft balls in this planned interview.

gts
11-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Knicks fans. Can somebody explain to me the ownership structure of the Knicks/MSG group

edit: thanx btw

shady6121
11-22-2013, 02:42 PM

It's not really a disaster if it happens every single season. :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
11-22-2013, 02:44 PM
It's not really a disaster if it happens every single season. :lol
This season is extra special since they actually thought they were contenders :oldlol:. Remember all the Knicks fans hating on ESPN for predicting them to win 37 games.

Sgt. Brody
11-22-2013, 02:47 PM
While this guy have owned the Knicks and the Rangers, other NY teams like the Yankees, the Giants or the Devils have all won championships. Even the Mets made it to the World Series. Enough said.

Dagouch
11-22-2013, 02:49 PM
This season is extra special since they actually thought they were contenders :oldlol:. Remember all the Knicks fans hating on ESPN for predicting them to win 37 games.

You do have to admit from winning 54 games last year to 37 wins is a huge drop. I didn't like the numbers myself but I had no clue we would start off this badly. In sports intangibles can add up.

I forgot where I read this but it was pretty funny to me. If Jason Kidd fullfilled his 3 year deal with the Knicks, Both the Knicks and Nets would be doing better. :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
11-22-2013, 02:51 PM
You do have to admit from winning 54 games last year to 37 wins is a huge drop. I didn't like the numbers myself but I had no clue we would start off this badly. In sports intangibles can add up.

I forgot where I read this but it was pretty funny to me. If Jason Kidd fullfilled his 3 year deal with the Knicks, Both the Knicks and Nets would be doing better. :lol
You seem like a good Knicks fan. Not butthurt :cheers: . will rep

And yeah Kidd is an awful coach but he was a huge part of the Knicks success last year. Really wonder why Brooklyn went with such a wild card as a coach.

CelticBaller
11-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes :applause:

Dagouch
11-22-2013, 03:03 PM
You seem like a good Knicks fan. Not butthurt :cheers: . will rep

And yeah Kidd is an awful coach but he was a huge part of the Knicks success last year. Really wonder why Brooklyn went with such a wild card as a coach.

I love the Knicks but i'm also a realistic fan. Thanks

Yeah Kidd brought a lot of Knowledge and kept the lockeroom under control.

Honestly tho If the Nets front office knew they were getting KG and Pierce I don't think they would have hired Kidd. Well maybe as an assitant.

shady6121
11-22-2013, 03:22 PM
While this guy have owned the Knicks and the Rangers, other NY teams like the Yankees, the Giants or the Devils have all won championships. Even the Mets made it to the World Series. Enough said.

The Devils are a New Jersey team, but you still make a great point. In short, James Dolan is the worst owner in all of sports.

Patrick Chewing
12-12-2013, 05:11 AM
Dolan is a ****ing psychopath