PDA

View Full Version : Operation Jabari Parker Commening...

wlee43
11-23-2013, 03:25 PM
another chicago native to save the bulls :banana:

Meticode
11-23-2013, 03:26 PM
another chicago native to save the bulls :banana:
Question...

Who was the first?

wlee43
11-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Question...

Who was the first?

derrick rose

LosBulls
11-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Boozer, Snell, Charlotte Pick, 1st Pick, Next year 1st

To Milwaukee for Illyasova, Zaza, and their 1st round pick.

Give away Deng to either Utah,Sac, or Washington for a solid bench player and their 1st rounder.

C: Noah
PF: Julius Randle
SF: Jabari Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
PG: Derrick Rose

GOBB
11-23-2013, 03:37 PM
Question...

Who was the first?

Damn are you that out of touch with the NBA? :roll:

Shade8780
11-23-2013, 03:43 PM

Give away Deng to either Utah,Sac, or Washington for a solid bench player and their 1st rounder.

bulls fans :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://thissoundedbetterinmyhead.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/taylor-swift-laughing-gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6xoco2iXp1rarmdho1_500.gifhttp://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1374/70/1374704155776.gifhttp://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h341/net0ranger/mj-laughing.gif

Meticode
11-23-2013, 03:44 PM
derrick rose
What did he do to "save" the Bulls? Bring up Championship expectations, get injured...twice and not get close to winning a title.

I'm confused.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Damn are you that out of touch with the NBA? :roll:
Derrick Rose saved the Bulls? What have the Bulls done since he's been there except not meet expectations?

He's not saved shit in Chicago. He's brought hope to a team/city in regards to returning the Finals, which they haven't even done yet since he's been on the team. And now fans are seriously at risk at being disappointed...a second time.

moe94
11-23-2013, 03:50 PM
What did he do to "save" the Bulls? Bring up Championship expectations, get injured...twice and not get close to winning a title.

I'm confused.

Are you going to act like the Bulls were relevant in any fashion since the departure of Jordan? They've had the best record in the league and the MVP. I'd call that quite the turnaround.

GOBB
11-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Are you going to act like the Bulls were relevant in any fashion since the departure of Jordan? They've had the best record in the league and the MVP. I'd call that quite the turnaround.

Exactly. All one has to do is remember the Bulls post MJ until Derrick Rose was drafted. Bulls lived in the lottery like the Cavs (Tristan, Kyrie, Dion, Bennett). :oldlol:

wlee43
11-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Derrick Rose saved the Bulls? What have the Bulls done since he's been there except not meet expectations?

He's not saved shit in Chicago. He's brought hope to a team/city in regards to returning the Finals, which they haven't even done yet since he's been on the team. And now fans are seriously at risk at being disappointed...a second time.

well ur a celeveland fan. i feel sorry for your ringless pathetic franchsie:lol

Meticode
11-23-2013, 03:54 PM
But did the win anything? It doesn't mean anything if you don't win anything.

LeBron spent 7 seasons in Cleveland bringing hope that city since the early-mid 90s in terms of basketball and it was for nothing in the end we didn't win jack-shit and he left for greener pastures in terms of championships.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 03:55 PM
well ur a celeveland fan. i feel sorry for your ringless pathetic franchsie:lol
Well thank you sir. :D I'm quite used to Ohio sports in general. None of my favorite team's have won anything since the 1990 Cincinnati Reds when they beat Oakland for the World Series. Otherwise it's been a 23 year drought for me as far as winning anything worth anything.

chazzy
11-23-2013, 03:56 PM
The Bulls play too hard to tank

GOBB
11-23-2013, 03:58 PM
But did the win anything? It doesn't mean anything if you don't win anything.

LeBron spent 7 seasons in Cleveland bringing hope that city since the early-mid 90s and it was for nothing in the end we didn't win jack-shit.

You make no sense whatsoever.

The Bulls play too hard to tank

Yeah Bulls without Rose is still a playoff team. Given how weak the East is. Doesnt discredit Rose impact just shows how bad some teams out East are. That they arent even that much better than a Rose-less Bulls team. Thibs is too good of a coach to have his group be lottery bound enough to even have a chance at a top 3 pick.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 04:00 PM
You make no sense whatsoever.
What did Rose save Chicago from? Because they didn't win or get close to winning a championship when he was there.

Do I need to spell it out for you to understand? Or are you just being an oblivous asshole like you usually are?

moe94
11-23-2013, 04:04 PM
What did Rose save Chicago from? Because they didn't win or get close to winning a championship when he was there.

Do I need to spell it out for you to understand? Or are you just being an oblivous asshole like you usually are?

What are you even implying right now? Are you going to say there was ever a time your Cavs were more relevant than when you had LeBron? Are you going to really suggest LeBron didn't save that franchise? Just stop. Winning the championship, while the ultimate prize, does not dictate the success and nature of a franchise. You sound like an absolute child right now.

GOBB
11-23-2013, 04:06 PM

Yup I'm being an oblivious asshole yet you're the only one in this thread that doesnt think Rose saved Chicago from anything. Me and a few other posters are puzzled at your post. Maybe just maybe you're the oblivious asshole here? Just a thought.

You're a bitter Cavs fan. You're used to heartache and disappointment that there is no such thing as a savior unless a title is won. The idea or concept that a player can save a franchise is foreign to you because your definition of what a savior is. I know some guy promised a title and you bought into it like a bastard child giving that dead beat dad one more chance. But get over it.

Allen Iverson was the Sixers savior and they never won the title. :confusedshrug:

Meticode
11-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Yup I'm being an oblivious asshole yet you're the only one in this thread that doesnt think Rose saved Chicago from anything. Me and a few other posters are puzzled at your post. Maybe just maybe you're the oblivious asshole here? Just a thought.

You're a bitter Cavs fan. You're used to heartache and disappointment that there is no such thing as a savior unless a title is won. The idea or concept that a player can save a franchise is foreign to you because your definition of what a savior is. I know some guy promised a title and you bought into it like a bastard child giving that dead beat dad one more chance. But get over it.

Allen Iverson was the Sixers savior and they never won the title. :confusedshrug:
You're right GOBB. I'm sorry. Derrick Rose saved Chicago.

GOBB
11-23-2013, 04:08 PM
What are you even implying right now? Are you going to say there was ever a time your Cavs were more relevant than when you had LeBron? Are you going to really suggest LeBron didn't save that franchise? Just stop. Winning the championship, while the ultimate prize, does not dictate the success and nature of a franchise. You sound like an absolute child right now.

:applause:

Metichode is pathetic.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 04:11 PM
You're right. I am a child. I feel horrible.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 04:12 PM
:applause:

Metichode is pathetic.
I appreciate your honesty. You're right.

unbreakable
11-23-2013, 04:20 PM
meticode WISHES kyrie could "save" his franchise the way Rose did.

injuries aside, Rose gave his all 100% on every play for that franchise... kyrie reminds me of randy moss.. takes plays off, lazy, etc. very overrated

enjoy the lottery again, meticode

Meticode
11-23-2013, 04:21 PM
meticode WISHES kyrie could "save" his franchise the way Rose did.
Yes I do. I'm so in the rutter. I wish Rose could save the Cavaliers and bring them to not winning anything.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-23-2013, 04:22 PM

:oldlol: how does this even remotely translate to you getting both Randle and Parker?

LosBulls
11-23-2013, 04:26 PM
:oldlol: how does this even remotely translate to you getting both Randle and Parker?
Bucks will have a Top 5 pick.

MP.Trey
11-23-2013, 04:34 PM

I'm confused.
He saved them from a losing culture, and brought a winning culture. Similar to how LeBron saved us for 7 years... left, and then bam we're back to being the lowly Cavs. Sure, they didn't reach their championship expectations, but only a couple teams since the turn of the century have. You're acting like Rose has been useless. :oldlol:

moe94
11-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Yes I do. I'm so in the rutter. I wish Rose could save the Cavaliers and bring them to not winning anything.

It's cool to be sarcastic when you run out of an argument. It makes you look good.

Bosnian Sajo
11-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Bucks will have a Top 5 pick.

Yes, one top 5 pick. Where does the other come from? :facepalm

BlackWhiteGreen
11-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes, one top 5 pick. Where does the other come from? :facepalm

exactly! Although, I'm not even sure the Bucks will have a top 5 pick. Bitches be tankin

DStebb716
11-23-2013, 05:28 PM

All of the bottom dwellers (Milwaukee, Utah, Sactown, Washington) laugh at those shitty offers.

Haymaker
11-23-2013, 05:41 PM
It's funny how Rose saved Chicago when last playoffs they went to the semifinals without him and gave a good account of themselves. And both times they lost to Miami 4-1, so don't start with the "We didn't had Rose last playoffs" bullshit argument. I like the Bulls, but Rose is no MVP.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 06:23 PM
It's cool to be sarcastic when you run out of an argument. It makes you look good.
I'm not being sarcastic.

I undoubtedly admit I was wrong. Derrick Rose saved Chicago. Now look at Chicago, they're booming and basketball means everything to them now and everything is on Rose's shoulders.

He saved the NBA in Chicago-land. No joke.

Meticode
11-23-2013, 06:25 PM
He saved them from a losing culture, and brought a winning culture. Similar to how LeBron saved us for 7 years... left, and then bam we're back to being the lowly Cavs. Sure, they didn't reach their championship expectations, but only a couple teams since the turn of the century have. You're acting like Rose has been useless. :oldlol:
Okay.

FireDavidKahn
11-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Nah, Parker to Utah was meant to happen. Joseph Smith first saw this prophecy on a gold tablet he dug up.