PDA

View Full Version : Video: Lamar Odom on drugs rapping...ADMITS CHEATING ON KHLOE!!!

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-23-2013, 10:15 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4X8hd3p0B7M2fsYN#comment-1136402116

Lamar Odom High On Drugs Starts Rapping About Making Money Without The NBA, Smoking Drugs & Cheating On Khloe Kardashian!

Wow, when reporters asked Khloe about the tape she said it was a "slap in the face." I'm not sure what's going to happen now, maybe a possible divorce? It's sad because they were such a cute couple :cry:

kamil
11-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Vertical video... more annoying than the two turds in that video.

NugzFan
11-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Didn't click link nor watch video

Was I the only one who thought "who gives a shit?"

Let tmz take care of this worthless info. This is an nba board.

EveryManALion
11-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Already been posted.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Didn't click link nor watch video

Was I the only one who thought "who gives a shit?"

Let tmz take care of this worthless info. This is an nba board.
If you don't care don't post in the thread heck, why even click the thread? This is the all things NBA section, Lamar Odom is an NBA player. This thread is as relevant as any other thread posted in this section stop hating.

NugzFan
11-23-2013, 10:34 PM
If you don't care don't post in the thread heck, why even click the thread? This is the all things NBA section, Lamar Odom is an NBA player. This thread is as relevant as any other thread posted in this section stop hating.

So I can post how much I don't give a shit about odom, his girlfriend or this stupid rumor. are you a 12 year old girl?

Rik Smits' Hair
11-23-2013, 10:35 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-23-2013, 10:37 PM
So I can post how much I don't give a shit about odom, his girlfriend or this stupid rumor. are you a 12 year old girl?
Go ahead and post a thread about that, I doubt anyone will give two shits about what you think anyways.

NugzFan
11-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Go ahead and post a thread about that, I doubt anyone will give two shits about what you think anyways.

Besides you, no one.

Still doesn't change the fact that this rumor is for little girls.

coin24
11-23-2013, 10:44 PM

Actually Lamar is not an nba player. Also this is not tmz unless it's Lamar is returning to the nba id rather not hear about it.
The kardashians are vile scum that should be eradicated, not promoted and idolised :facepalm

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Besides you, no one.

Still doesn't change the fact that this rumor is for little girls.
Well I guess the rumor is over now that We basically have a confession from the video huh?

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Actually Lamar is not an nba player. Also this is not tmz unless it's Lamar is returning to the nba id rather not hear about it.
The kardashians are vile scum that should be eradicated, not promoted and idolised :facepalm
Oh I see so if it's about a player who's not currently in the NBA we should not post about it in this section. I Guess we should delete all the Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan threads too since they don't play in the nba anymore either.

coin24
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM
Oh I see so if it's about a player who's not currently in the NBA we should not post about it in this section. I Guess we should delete all the Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan threads too since they don't play in the nba anymore either.

Nice overreaction, are you a 12yo girl?

I'm a big odom fan but I only want to hear about his bball not personal life etc

andremiller07
11-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Not surprised he cheated on her I'd be more surprised if he could even get it up looking at her.

NugzFan
11-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Well I guess the rumor is over now that We basically have a confession from the video huh?

Yes it's over. Now never post here again. Thanks.

NugzFan
11-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Not surprised he cheated on her I'd be more surprised if he could even get it up looking at her.

:lol

FKAri
11-23-2013, 11:00 PM
negged.

Fresh Kid
11-23-2013, 11:03 PM
odom need help man, ever since he left tha lakers it was all downhill for him, tha only positive is at least he is a better rapper than cheif keef and french montana:confusedshrug:

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Yes it's over. Now never post here again. Thanks.
You don't want me to post anymore huh? TOo bad b*tch,I'm here to stay. The only chance you have of getting me off of here is hacking my account. Good luck with that Phegget. I m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT'S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherf*cker. You can't hack me you little piece of shit. Oh, and MMA or kung fu won't make a difference when my friend has a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a F*ckhuge bomb crater. I'm untouchable you little sh*t. SO keep talking mad sh*t on a stupid forum because that's all you can do Pvssyboy.

305Baller
11-23-2013, 11:14 PM
You never go full retard.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

NugzFan
11-23-2013, 11:16 PM
You don't want me to post anymore huh?

Yes that is correct

fpliii
11-23-2013, 11:25 PM
odom need help man, ever since he left tha lakers it was all downhill for him, tha only positive is at least he is a better rapper than cheif keef and french montana:confusedshrug:

:applause:

Rik Smits' Hair
11-24-2013, 12:32 AM
Meltdown

Rose'sACL
11-24-2013, 12:56 AM
you and that oden guy are the worst posters on this site. worse thank sik, montana , rip or 9er. You might actually be worse than that new westbrook stan who has been shitposting in every thread and that requires some work.

HeatFanSince88
11-24-2013, 01:40 AM
maybe this will teach those girls to stay away from black dudes.

Jameerthefear
11-24-2013, 02:25 AM
Is op a 14 year old girl? who gives a shit, this is ISH not bossip.com

outbreak
11-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Sources within the Clippers have now said that they had been in talks with Lamar and he had promised Doc rivers he was off drugs and alcohol. Apparently after this video they think he has lied and aren't interested anymore

who knows if that's true but that's what I've just been hearing today