PDA

View Full Version : Blazers @ Warriors fight

Inferno
11-24-2013, 02:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbhc671gHFM

Apparently Jermaine O'Neal pushed someone too :roll: :roll:

JordanL
11-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Really surprised that Bogut wasn't ejected. Not only did he get salty over nothing to start the whole thing, he threw an arm at Mo's head before Mo's punch.

Oh well, not really that big of a deal. Just hope the league doesn't suspend anyone over it.

EDIT:

Also, other players should take note. LMA took his anger from that and went ****ing Terminator on GSW. That's how you respond to a fight.

roffie
11-24-2013, 02:25 AM
dont mess with my boy LMA

andremiller07
11-24-2013, 02:28 AM
That's the 2nd or 3rd time this year Bogut has instigated something like that, dude plays super physical and as soon as someone does it back to him he throws a hissy fit.

BlazerRed
11-24-2013, 02:29 AM
Really surprised that Bogut wasn't ejected. Not only did he get salty over nothing to start the whole thing, he threw an arm at Mo's head before Mo's punch.

Oh well, not really that big of a deal. Just hope the league doesn't suspend anyone over it.

EDIT:

Also, other players should take note. LMA took his anger from that and went ****ing Terminator on GSW. That's how you respond to a fight.

This. How Bogut wasn't ejected is incredible.. the league has been ****ing this up. Ibaka was ejected when he shouldn't have been as well. These are important decisions that they are getting wrong.

Inferno
11-24-2013, 02:30 AM
That's the 2nd or 3rd time this year Bogut has instigated something like that, dude plays super physical and as soon as someone does it back to him he throws a hissy fit.

To be fair, Freeland was grabbing (probably unintentionally) the elbow that Bogut shattered a few years back, so I'm sure he didn't take lightly to that. :confusedshrug:

Honestly, it was about to be broken up but Williams came in and shoved Bogut, prompting Bogut to grab/elbow Williams, thus making Williams punch Bogut.

SacJB Shady
11-24-2013, 02:32 AM
If this was Griffin and Bogut, Griffin would have flopped and laid down

BlazerRed
11-24-2013, 02:36 AM
To be fair, Freeland was grabbing (probably unintentionally) the elbow that Bogut shattered a few years back, so I'm sure he didn't take lightly to that. :confusedshrug:

Honestly, it was about to be broken up but Williams came in and shoved Bogut, prompting Bogut to grab/elbow Williams, thus making Williams punch Bogut.
Doesn't really matter, yes Mo deserved the tech, that's fine, but Bogut did 2-3 clear tech worthy things in that scuffle and he was only given one. Also you're right, as if Freeland actually thought about Bogut's injured elbow, people join at the arms for rebounds nearly every play.

rock la familia
11-24-2013, 02:38 AM

Sounds like DMC

Inferno
11-24-2013, 02:38 AM
Doesn't really matter, yes Mo deserved the tech, that's fine, but Bogut did 2-3 clear tech worthy things in that scuffle and he was only given one. Also you're right, as if Freeland actually thought about Bogut's injured elbow, people join at the arms for rebounds nearly every play.

Yeah, Bogut definitely should have gotten ejected too (as a Warriors fan). He grabbed Williams and sort of swung him around and grazed him with his elbow, deserving of an ejection probably.

I agree with what you're saying. Bogut should have been ejected too, but everything could have been avoided if Williams didn't come rushing in to instigate Bogut (who's admittedly hot-headed) even more :confusedshrug:

rock la familia
11-24-2013, 02:39 AM
If this was Griffin and Bogut, Griffin would have flopped and laid down

If it were you and Bogut, you would lay down and then bend over.

Brujesino
11-24-2013, 02:42 AM
what other time did he instigate?Deandre pushed him like a girl and Bogut pushed him like a man.

Someone holding on to your arm and not letting go so you have physically get him off is a hissy fit?Not only is the NBA soft but so are the fans aswell.

Dr. Cheesesteak
loved all the commenting of what was going on at that moment while showing highlights of what had already happened...

Brujesino
If it were you and Bogut, you would lay down and then bend over.
:oldlol:

BlazerRed
I agree with what you're saying. Bogut should have been ejected too, but everything could have been avoided if Williams didn't come rushing in to instigate Bogut (who's admittedly hot-headed) even more :confusedshrug:
True, but again, Mo was ejected, and Bogut shouldn't have reacted. If you choose to do so, it doesn't matter what happened before, you get punished. Unfortunately the rules weren't followed here and he got away with it. Hopefully he doesn't think he can keep doing things like that in the future. I like Bogut, it's the impact on the game of him not getting ejected while those other players were that annoys me.

andremiller07
11-24-2013, 02:44 AM
what other time did he instigate?Deandre pushed him like a girl and Bogut pushed him like a man.

Someone holding on to your arm and not letting go so you have physically get him off is a hissy fit?Not only is the NBA soft but so are the fans aswell.
He's always throwing out hard fouls and following through with them off course players are going to react DJ had every right to push him back. If you going to give it out prepare to take it as well.

kamil
11-24-2013, 02:45 AM
Jermaine O'neal is still in the league?!

BlazerRed
Jermaine O'neal is still in the league?!
I swear this gets asked every game :lol

SacJB Shady
Yeah, Bogut definitely should have gotten ejected too (as a Warriors fan). He grabbed Williams and sort of swung him around and grazed him with his elbow, deserving of an ejection probably.

No Williams came at Bogut's head and he was just defending himself

Inferno
11-24-2013, 02:46 AM
No Williams came at Bogut's head and he was just defending himself

He went for the head after Bogut grabbed him by the jersey and swung him around :confusedshrug: I'm blaming Williams for starting it, but Bogut also gets blamed for not walking away :confusedshrug:

ILLsmak
11-24-2013, 02:49 AM

EDIT:

That elbow he hit Freeland with in the beginning is gonna get him suspended, I bet.

-Smak

Brujesino
11-24-2013, 02:50 AM
He's always throwing out hard fouls and following through with them off course players are going to react DJ had every right to push him back. If you going to give it out prepare to take it as well.
is he not prepared? is he not pushing back? whats he supposed to do apologize for playing hard?

andremiller07
11-24-2013, 02:51 AM
is he not prepared? is he not pushing back? whats he supposed to do apologize for playing hard?
Nah I think it's great he does it every team needs a guy like that but what's annoying like in this case he got away with a legit dirty player while others get tossed for less. Dudes a good player but he's a dirty player and GSW need him cause of that.

Brujesino
11-24-2013, 02:56 AM
Nah I think it's great he does it every team needs a guy like that but what's annoying like in this case he got away with a legit dirty player while others get tossed for less. Dudes a good player but he's a dirty player and GSW need him cause of that.
blame the refs not him

SacJB Shady
11-24-2013, 02:59 AM

Bogut had an elbow injury and the refs are sympathetic to the situation when others go after his elbow.

Brujesino
11-24-2013, 03:06 AM
Bogut had an elbow injury and the refs are sympathetic to the situation when others go after his elbow.
:oldlol:

bdreason
11-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Guy was holding Boguts arm, and deserved a lil elbow. Reminds me of the Griffin / Ibaka scuffle a few nights back.

tomtucker
11-24-2013, 04:22 AM
nice to see some passion from the blazers...........fukk that yoghurt Bogot

All Net
11-24-2013, 04:29 AM
Damn