PDA

View Full Version : How easy Lebron James and Co have it on offense is sickening...

I.R.Beast
11-26-2013, 12:49 AM
I can't wait until this team is broken up... easy layups and dunks all game. Wide open jumpers...one on ones all game. No degree of difficulty at all... Inflated FG% every where.. Damn near the whole starting 5 is shooting 50 + %

DuMa
11-26-2013, 12:53 AM
http://i.minus.com/iwcq55uNOw6br.gif

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/824033106.gif

VIntageNOvel
11-26-2013, 12:54 AM
not takin anything from bron,
but this current heat is like spurs with better talent, great system,
and last year final shouldnt have happened if bron was playin the way he should be playin (2011 bron show up instead 2012)

i mean put durant in place of bron, they would easily threepeat, thats how good the team is, you can swap the best player in the league with second best/3rd best, and they would still win

Young X
11-26-2013, 12:57 AM
http://i.minus.com/iwcq55uNOw6br.gif:roll:

Lebron23
11-26-2013, 12:57 AM
Are you same idiot who said that rose was the best player in the NBA? Rose is done for the season while Lebron is destine to win his 3rd straight NBA title.

Mr. Incredible
11-26-2013, 12:58 AM
La la la la la la la...

FeelsGoodMan

Mr. Incredible
11-26-2013, 12:58 AM
and last year final shouldnt have happened if bron was playin the way he should be playin (2011 bron show up instead 2012)

i mean put durant in place of bron, they would easily threepeat, thats how good the team is, you can swap the best player in the league with second best/3rd best, and they would still win
You don't know that. Durant ain't close to LeBron.

Lebron23
11-26-2013, 12:59 AM

Stop talking out of your fat @$$. Lebron and westbrook = best duo in the NBA.

Trollsmasher
:bowdown:

inclinerator

no, cant u see it's cuz of lebron, put lebron on the thunder and they win the last 2 years

Tmuston Beltics
11-26-2013, 01:01 AM
[IMG]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/824033106.gif

wtf that scary face:mad:

VIntageNOvel
11-26-2013, 01:05 AM
:facepalm
nah man, not saying durant better than bron,
i just want to give prop to the heat without takin anything from bron
their offense is sickening

I.R.Beast
11-26-2013, 01:05 AM
no, cant u see it's cuz of lebron, put lebron on the thunder and they win the last 2 years
No they don't..smh.. LBJ needed to pair up with Wade and Bosh to get a title, the "Put LBJ on any team and he'll get a title" argument is dead. Had that been the case we wouldn't be here now posting on this thread.

Mr. Incredible
11-26-2013, 01:07 AM
Their offense is sickening because LeBron makes everyone better, including Wade and Bosh.

Micku
11-26-2013, 01:07 AM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2.gif

inclinerator
11-26-2013, 01:08 AM
it's sickening cuz lebron is a willing and excellent passer unlike durfreethrow

moe94
11-26-2013, 01:13 AM

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/824033106.gif
:oldlol:

aj1987
11-26-2013, 01:23 AM
i mean put durant in place of bron, they would easily threepeat
I don't see the Heat beating the Bulls in '11, Celtics in '12 and the Pacers in '13.

I.R.Beast
11-26-2013, 01:31 AM
I don't see the Heat beating the Bulls in '11, Celtics in '12 and the Pacers in '13.
So you mean to tell me that Durant wade and bosh wouldnt beat a bulls team with rose as their offense?..nor an over the hill 12 celtics?....smh ... You people will do anything to make it seem as though LBJ has such a hard time playing in miami when in reality you can swap LBJ with any superstar in this league and yield the same results. His team is loaded and its the only reason he has rings...this is why he took the pay cut...

Kingwillball
11-26-2013, 01:33 AM
So you mean to tell me that Durant wade and bosh wouldnt beat a bulls team with rose as their offense?..nor an over the hill 12 celtics?....smh ... You people will do anything to make it seem as though LBJ has such a hard time playing in miami when in reality you can swap LBJ with any superstar in this league and yield the same results. His team is loaded and its the only reason he has rings...this is why he took the pay cut...

He makes EVERYONE on that team better.. U forgot to add that part.

moe94
11-26-2013, 01:34 AM
You people will do anything to make it seem as though LBJ has such a hard time playing in miami when in reality you can swap LBJ with any superstar in this league and yield the same results. His team is loaded and its the only reason he has rings...this is why he took the pay cut...

Are you absolutely retarded and believe Durant can replace what LeBron brings to the Heat? They are not loaded or even close to being loaded. In fact, the Thunder with Harden were more loaded than the Heat ever were. That is a fact.

ispin69
11-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Can anyone lipread? What's Beasley saying in that gif?

Mr. Jabbar
11-26-2013, 01:38 AM
he didn't back-stab hometown for nothing, he knew he'd have it ez :applause:

uoykcuf
11-26-2013, 01:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TIkTdqe.png

russwest0
11-26-2013, 01:46 AM
Stop talking out of your fat @$$. Lebron and westbrook = best duo in the NBA.

You are retarded, Westbrook excels at point because he can attack at any moment and break down the defense. He's not a damn jumpshooter

coin24
11-26-2013, 02:01 AM
This is what they wanted, take pay cuts, team up and destroy the competition cruising to easy rings..
Unfortunately for fans of the game this is boring as fu*k to watch. The east is so bad now most of the teams aren't even bothering to compete just tanking cause they know there's no point..

I guess it's great for all these long time "heat fans"..

Funnyfuka
11-26-2013, 02:08 AM
well they could merge teams and get rid of the worst players...create other super teams...

ispin69
11-26-2013, 02:18 AM
This is what they wanted, take pay cuts, team up and destroy the competition cruising to easy rings..
Unfortunately for fans of the game this is boring as fu*k to watch. The east is so bad now most of the teams aren't even bothering to compete just tanking cause they know there's no point..

You acting like Kobe didn't team up with Gasol, Dwight and Nash. GTFO You're mad it didn't work out like you championship flighters wanted.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-26-2013, 02:19 AM
ISH: Where leading your team to a historically efficient offense is used against you.

coin24
11-26-2013, 02:20 AM
You acting like Kobe didn't team up with Gasol, Dwight and Nash. GTFO You're mad it didn't work out like you championship flighters wanted.

That's a great comparison, they all took pay cuts and teamed up in there primes didn't they genius:facepalm

secund2nun
11-26-2013, 02:22 AM
No they don't..smh.. LBJ needed to pair up with Wade and Bosh to get a title, the "Put LBJ on any team and he'll get a title" argument is dead. Had that been the case we wouldn't be here now posting on this thread.

Durant is like a boy compared to Lebron. Durant on Miami would not win a title. Lebron is so good he makes up for them not having a center. Durant's D is trash as well compared to Lebron's D. Miami defensive system is based on Lebron.

No one would have won a title on Cleveland with that trash supporting cast. Westbrook went down and Durant was destroyed by the Grizzlies :roll: :roll:

LeGOAT
11-26-2013, 02:33 AM
Why don't you sit down as use your little brain to think why the Heats offense is so good its "sickening". Today's offense is built upon the shoulders of Lebron. Defenses just don't know what to do with him. He is to Damn good at every aspect.

zoom17
11-26-2013, 02:56 AM
Its great seeing all the haters complain like bitches:oldlol:

russwest0
11-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Why don't you sit down as use your little brain to think why the Heats offense is so good its "sickening". Today's offense is built upon the shoulders of Lebron. Defenses just don't know what to do with him. He is to Damn good at every aspect.

You could put Boris Diaw or Tiaggo Splitter on him

Dresta
11-26-2013, 04:12 AM
He makes EVERYONE on that team better.. U forgot to add that part.
He doesn't really make Wade or Bosh better tbh. Their numbers would definitely be better if Bron weren't on the team.

plowking
11-26-2013, 04:21 AM

Yeah, that's right guys.

Listen to this 20 year old Laker fan. He knows about the hard times. Its not like he chose the best team in NBA history to support, even though hes from Australia and had a choice of any.

Tell em about the hard times coin24. We're listening.

kamil
11-26-2013, 04:40 AM

Even if you had a point, would that excuse the collusion between LeBron*, Wade and Bosh?

No?

I did not think so.

Graviton
11-26-2013, 06:01 AM
I don't see the issue with teaming up when Lebron is the one that has to do all the heavy lifting. Because James can play 40 minutes and provide elite scoring, rebounding, playmaking and defense it allows Wade to take vacations while Bosh/Lebron carry the team to easy wins. And during the playoffs Lebron is their best scorer, defender, rebounder and passer. That roster is lucky to have Lebron more than vice versa.

Eric Cartman
11-26-2013, 06:16 AM
Spurs and Indy don't? Both have 1 loss and get easy buckets like it's nothing.

FireDavidKahn
11-26-2013, 06:28 AM
He doesn't really make Wade or Bosh better tbh. Their numbers would definitely be better if Bron weren't on the team.
Just because their numbers are "down" doesn't mean Bron isn't making them better.

Bigsmoke
11-26-2013, 06:52 AM
LeBron should just follow Kobes footsteps and just team up with Nash, Gasol, and Dwight. :lol

coin24
11-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Yeah, that's right guys.

Listen to this 20 year old Laker fan. He knows about the hard times. Its not like he chose the best team in NBA history to support, even though hes from Australia and had a choice of any.

Tell em about the hard times coin24. We're listening.

Thats rich coming from a Heat fan..

Also explain how any part of what I wrote is untrue, I seem to recall the Not 5, not 6, not 7 speech including most of what i stated...

Alan Ogg
11-26-2013, 08:15 AM
The difference between the HEAT offense now and 2011 is staggering. Give credit where its due.

rock la familia
11-26-2013, 09:00 AM
them mia boys so cray

Real Men Wear Green
11-26-2013, 09:13 AM
It's frightening how stupid analysis is getting. A great team is playing great. They win often. That normally means they are excellent at a number of phases of the game. What champion wasn't great at something?

kshutts1
11-26-2013, 09:15 AM
I can't wait until this team is broken up... easy layups and dunks all game. Wide open jumpers...one on ones all game. No degree of difficulty at all... Inflated FG% every where.. Damn near the whole starting 5 is shooting 50 + %
It is amazing what can be done when a team is built nearly perfectly around its best player(s), and one of them doubles as best in the league.

Great, great job by Riley to put it together, Spo for being innovative and adaptable, and the players for buying in and playing their roles.

But you're right... it sucks since I'm not a Heat fan.

AirFederer
11-26-2013, 09:23 AM
It's frightening how stupid analysis is getting. A great team is playing great. They win often. That normally means they are excellent at a number of phases of the game. What champion wasn't great at something?
:applause:

Haymaker
11-26-2013, 10:03 AM
It is amazing what can be done when a team is built nearly perfectly around its best player(s), and one of them doubles as best in the league.

Great, great job by Riley to put it together, Spo for being innovative and adaptable, and the players for buying in and playing their roles.

But you're right... it sucks since I'm not a Heat fan.

This. I've seen stacked teams fall apart and fail. These guys have it all and the ability to keep it together. We got beat by a great team, no doubt.

DaSeba5
11-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Let me get this straight... people are looking down on great efficient basketball? How dare they...... be good?

Big Cheese
11-26-2013, 12:57 PM
these kind of threads that pop up when people run out of things to complain about the heat :lol

PJR
11-26-2013, 01:13 PM
This is a new level of retard that Kobe stans have reached.

aj1987
11-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Wade was amazing in '11, outside of the Bulls series. I don't see Durant playing the way that Lebron did against them. On BOTH sides of the court.

In '12, once again, Wade was good, but not great against the Celtics. Lebron averaged 34/11/4 against them on 59% TS. I don't see Durant doing that either. Not to mention the Pacers series. 30/11/6/3/1

'13? No way the Heat are getting past the Pacers without Lebron.

russwest0
11-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Ignore the LeBron dickriders.

KD has shit on the Pacers every time they have played. That series isn't even going 7 games with KD at the helm. No coincidence Paul George said KD is by far the hardest player to guard in the league.

And the Spurs, well, the best individual playoff series in the last 5+ years is what KD did to the Spurs. Absolutely killed them leading to Popovich calling him the best player on the planet. No way the Heat with KD is depending on Ray Allen hitting a ridiculous shot to win it all vs the old, banged up Spurs.

okayabc123
11-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Miami Heat has 6 players shooting over 40% from 3s. And they aren't players who occasionally shoot a 3 a game. They are 6 players who jack it up regularly. And Ray Allen is the worst out of those 6, which says something.

The Heat offense runs Lebron and 4 players at all the 3 point spots. Maybe 3 players at the 3 point spot. And Wade moving without the ball. Lebron is stronger than any PG, SG, SF in the league so even without blow bys, Lebron can physically play any 1, 2, and 3 position player. Put someone just as strong like a PF or even a C, and Lebron is too quick for them. Added Lebron is a great passer, and Miami always moves the ball in a flash, the Heat will just rain 3s all game on ya.

The only way to beat the Heat is to slow the game WAY WAY down. And only Pacers and Spurs can do that, because of great interior play along with wing players who can score and shoot. Clippers, OKC, Warriors all love playing fast and it plays into Heats hand. The thought of Nets and Knicks before the season were able to match up with Heat is a huge farce.

Lebron23
11-27-2013, 08:57 AM
It's called smart, effective, and efficient team basketball.

NumberSix
11-27-2013, 09:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TIkTdqe.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0h9wpbdU21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Nero Tulip
11-27-2013, 09:56 AM
This might be the stupidest thread in ISH history.

The whole point of offense in basketball is to get great shots...
The whole point of defense in basketball is to make them take hard shots.

Jesus ****ing Christ if you guys are serious your stupidity is actually scary.

NumberSix
11-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Kobe'tards used to just be apologists for inefficiency. Now they've sunk to an all new mind blowing low level of actively disparaging efficiency? Wow.

Lebron23
11-27-2013, 11:04 AM
This might be the stupidest thread in ISH history.

The whole point of offense in basketball is to get great shots...
The whole point of defense in basketball is to make them take hard shots.

Jesus ****ing Christ if you guys are serious your stupidity is actually scary.

This

Blackisbig
11-27-2013, 12:44 PM
If Ray Allen misses that three none of this is being talked about. Funny how things work out.

Mr. Incredible
11-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Ignore the LeBron dickriders.

KD has shit on the Pacers every time they have played. That series isn't even going 7 games with KD at the helm. No coincidence Paul George said KD is by far the hardest player to guard in the league.

And the Spurs, well, the best individual playoff series in the last 5+ years is what KD did to the Spurs. Absolutely killed them leading to Popovich calling him the best player on the planet. No way the Heat with KD is depending on Ray Allen hitting a ridiculous shot to win it all vs the old, banged up Spurs.
Irrelevant. He couldn't beat LeBron in the Finals. I hope they meet again so you can cry some more.

Goldrush25
11-27-2013, 02:41 PM
The worst thing a sports fan can do is hate on a team for being "too good."

Fans that hate on good teams are simply envious.

I<3NBA
11-27-2013, 02:47 PM
i can't believe i'm reading this shit. so now good basketball is sickening to watch?

keep in mind that this isn't the Miami big 3's 1st year style of play we're talking about. the tem is playing real flowing basketball.

so open dunks, layups, and good shot selection are now sickening to watch?

dafuq? these retards have been so brainwashed by Kobe hero play they think that's good basketball.