PDA

View Full Version : Does Derrick Rose Have The Worst Contract in the NBA?

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Max money for a player that is pretty much finished in the NBA. Still three more seasons left after this one. Talk about brutal. I don't see the Bulls being relevant for a long time.

kNicKz
11-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Stoudemire

kurple
11-27-2013, 02:11 PM
no one cares what you think. creep

nathanjizzle
11-27-2013, 02:13 PM
must be boring today at the clip on tie mall kiosk?

hawkfan
11-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Max money for a player that is pretty much finished in the NBA. Still three more seasons left after this one. Talk about brutal. I don't see the Bulls being relevant for a long time.

Don't write him off yet.
He may come back.
If not, he retires, insurance pays for most of his contract, so the Bulls don't need to worry about it.

Fudge
11-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Somebody help this kid find some new material. :oldlol: I kind of feel embarrassed for you.

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:17 PM
no one cares what you think. creep

That why you decided to take the time to respond to my thread, right? GTFO, fat boy :oldlol:

CelticBaller
11-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Not only that, Adidas is paying this guy millions to sit on the sideline. They might as well start up their own D-Rose knee brace line

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Don't write him off yet.
He may come back.
If not, he retires, insurance pays for most of his contract, so the Bulls don't need to worry about it.

Too late, already wrote him off. He relies 100% on his athleticism. No skill or NBA IQ to speak of. Hell, he is already the dumbest player in the league. Without athleticism, he is absolutely worthless on an NBA court.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2013, 02:19 PM
ouch. silkk's decline is hilarious. he's just trying to stay relevant on this forum, just pitiful. all trolls lose their shine silkk, it's okay *pats back.

hawkfan
11-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Too late, already wrote him off. He relies 100% on his athleticism. No skill or NBA IQ to speak of. Hell, he is already the dumbest player in the league. Without athleticism, he is absolutely worthless on an NBA court.

If he can't come back, he'll retire and insurance will pay for most of his contract.
So that means his contract isn't the worst, since the Bulls won't have to worry about paying it.

kurple
11-27-2013, 02:22 PM
That why you decided to take the time to respond to my thread, right? GTFO, fat boy :oldlol:
because i wanted to tell you that no one cares what you think

creep

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:26 PM
because i wanted to tell you that no one cares what you think

creep

Way to prove your point by continuing to respond to my thread, fat ass :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:28 PM
must be boring today at the clip on tie mall kiosk?

I can't wait to meet you and your family tomorrow when im handing out your Thankgiving turkey at the homeless shelter.

tomtucker
11-27-2013, 02:42 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5kbdl86qbzg/TXEId66_fRI/AAAAAAAADAw/RNYfFnhP6QQ/s1600/pookie-thanks.jpg

sooo gonna watch that movie again.........thanks

I<3NBA
look f@gg0t, i know this is your game, but come on now! until we have Gilbert Arenas collecting fat paychecks without having to play a single game, Rose contract isn't the worst.

get these NETS
wow a pro ATHLETE relying on athleticism?

you do know that most pro athletes decline when their athleticism goes away

you can talk all that hoops iq stuff, but when you can no longer stay in front of people...or get past them...you are finished otherwise you'd have league full of super experienced 40 year old basketball savants playing.

come again

hawkfan
11-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Arenas this year, no doubt. He's not in the league anywhere and he is getting over 20 million this year.

That's the worst.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2013, 02:45 PM
you guys love getting trolled.

kurple
11-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Way to prove your point by continuing to respond to my thread, fat ass :oldlol:
the only point you/I prove is that i suck at studying for my exam

and that you're a creep. that no one cares what thinks

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:48 PM
wow a pro ATHLETE relying on athleticism?

you do know that most pro athletes decline when their athleticism goes away

you can talk all that hoops iq stuff, but when you can no longer stay in front of people...or get past them...you are finished otherwise you'd have league full of super experienced 40 year old basketball savants playing.

come again

Why don't you stfu, and finish shining my shoes, b.itch

RoundMoundOfReb
11-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Stat

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Arenas this year, no doubt. He's not in the league anywhere and he is getting over 20 million this year.

That's the worst.

No, it's Derrick Rose.

get these NETS
11-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Why don't you stfu, and finish shining my shoes, b.itch

couldn't pay cable bill and looking for other ways to entertain yourself, huh?

how's this? first your cable gets cut, now i put you on ignore...

hawkfan
11-27-2013, 02:52 PM
No, it's Derrick Rose.

Rose didn't play much, but Rose being on the roster helped sell tickets. So at least the Bulls got that. Of course, it is sad that Rose is hurt and not playing.

Arenas couldn't even sell tickets for the Magic. They are paying him 22 million and getting absolutely nothing in return.

Of course, Miami almost got Rose in the draft year. Almost. If he was a Heat, would your attitude be the same.

Fudge
11-27-2013, 03:06 PM
I could actually imagine Silkk being a massive creep in real life. :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
11-27-2013, 03:10 PM
he prolly sayin' "Phuck rose!" "Lebron shud of won 2011 mvp" "Phuck rose!!!" in his sleep :lol ol' salty ass niguh:oldlol:

Fresh Kid
11-27-2013, 03:11 PM
nobody has a worse contract than gilbert arenas tho.

imdaman99
11-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Why would you think that??? Didn't you know jizzing in a random girl's panty drawers is normal? :biggums:

SilkkTheShocker
11-27-2013, 03:35 PM
3 of my biggest stalkers posting one after the other. No idea what they would talk about if I didn't post here. :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
02-25-2016, 11:36 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bankaii
02-25-2016, 01:15 PM
I don't get what's funny.

Rose is averaging 16/4/5 on 42% on a team that may miss the playoffs.

Even with his random decent play the Bulls still suck.

ballinhun8
02-25-2016, 03:59 PM

We don't really suck. We've had key guys injured and are still currently injured but we have stayed afloat. His averages aren't eye popping because of his early season struggles with the orbital injury. He's been one of the best PGs in the East since January and has played well in almost every big game.

The only way we miss the playoffs is if we don't get our guys back. The East is mediocre enough where we're just 2/3 GB the #3 spot.

dontgetchoked
02-25-2016, 06:01 PM

But it's not random... He played like shit in pretty much every game before his haircut (or mask removal if you think injury might have had something todo with it) and starts playing well afterwards on an upward trend for 20 (?) ish games

Papaya Petee
02-25-2016, 06:09 PM
He's been terrible and irrelevant since Silk has made this thread... I have no idea why you would think it was a good idea to bump this and laugh at him.

Rose is a nobody in this league at this point. 16\5\3 on like 42% shooting on an average team :roll: getting paid the max.