PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it funny that the GOATs usually have the best supporting cast

iamgine
11-28-2013, 06:29 AM
In addition to them being the best player, they usually have the best supporting cast (or 2nd best). :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

anthonyRandolph
11-28-2013, 06:37 AM
Make players around them better /endthread.

SAKOTXA
11-28-2013, 06:37 AM
There is a reason why everybody looks great next to excellent individual talents you moron. If you played a little basketball outside of 2K, you would understand what i was saying.

livingby3's
11-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Well team sport so. Also how the FO put the player with those who complement

pauk
11-28-2013, 07:02 AM
The different is Jordan develope them,unlike LeBron choose to join another superstars team with Bosh & Dwade .............:facepalm

If Jordan join to Magic Johnson's Lakers/Larry Bird's Celtics,he will get at least 10+ rings already before he retired :oldlol:

No, the difference is that those players didnt have to play with scrubs for 7 years of their prime and if you didnt leave then probably entire career with scrubs, they got the supporting casts handed to them on silverplates, Magic/Bird got that from the get go, its not like Magic could have won a championship his rookie year playing with the worst team in the league (thats the team Lebron got drafted to). I seriously doubt they would have patience like Lebron did for 7 years, especially Jordan considering how badly he wanted that championship.

Lebron23
11-28-2013, 07:09 AM
No, the difference is that those players didnt have to play with scrubs for 7 years of their prime and if you didnt leave then probably entire career with scrubs, they got the supporting casts handed to them on silverplates, Magic/Bird got that from the get go, its not like Magic could have won a championship his rookie year playing with the worst team in the league (thats the team Lebron got drafted to). I seriously doubt they would have patience like Lebron did for 7 years, especially Jordan considering how badly he wanted that championship.
Can you please just ignore that Attention Whore?? I don't want to see his post ever again. The guy is just trolling in this forum. He's seeking for attention.

NumberSix
11-28-2013, 07:10 AM
The different is Jordan develope them,unlike LeBron choose to join another superstars team with Bosh & Dwade .............:facepalm

If Jordan join to Magic Johnson's Lakers/Larry Bird's Celtics,he will get at least 10+ rings already before he retired :oldlol:
And if he played his career entire in Minnesota he'd retire as a George Gervin.

AintNoSunshine
11-28-2013, 07:13 AM
star players make teammate better -> better teammates make team better -> better team record make star players look good

strange huh?

nycjeff45
11-28-2013, 09:15 AM
this dude is annoying as fcuk, spewing the same shiet every post...

OldSkoolball#52
11-28-2013, 11:03 PM
star players make teammate better

Wait.

Back this statement up plz

bukowski81
11-28-2013, 11:06 PM
And if he played his career entire in Minnesota he'd retire as a George Gervin.

Yeah cause the Bulls where this almighty NBA franchise before Jordan....

moe94
11-28-2013, 11:07 PM
Yeah cause the Bulls where this almighty NBA franchise before Jordan....

Chicago is a major market...

bukowski81
11-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Chicago is a major market...

So is NY and look at the Knicks....

alenleomessi
11-28-2013, 11:25 PM

why do people always say magic and larry and not drexler and chambers for example... :oldlol:

Marchesk
11-28-2013, 11:31 PM
why do people always say magic and larry and not drexler and chambers for example... :oldlol:

True, but Barkley? What about give Malone and Stocton one more all-star calibar player? Or Ewing's Knicks when they were competing with the Bulls?

Or Put Drexler and Hakeem together their entire career.

Magic 32
11-28-2013, 11:36 PM
No, the difference is that those players didnt have to play with scrubs for 7 years of their prime

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

ispin69
11-28-2013, 11:41 PM
To be considered GOAT worthy, you have to have championships. Great players without supporting casts, don't get championships usually. There are many greats that could be on the same level as Jordan/Lebron/Kobe but just because they never had great teammates, they couldn't get rings thus everyone will never put them on goat level.

Rose'sACL
11-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Jordan With Pippen & Grant Play In THE ToughNESS Era..........and Lebron Agaisnt Those Weak Center Aka Tyson Chandler PERKINS TIAGO,NOAH:oldlol:
http://i.imgur.com/Pl3bElt.jpg

birdman birdman

NumberSix
11-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Yeah cause the Bulls where this almighty NBA franchise before Phil Jackson....
I could just as easily assign all credit to this one change. Jordan's Bulls weren't doing shit until Phil took over, right? Doesn't mean he's the singular reason why it became a great team.

Is there any doubt whatsoever that Chicago had the best front office throughout the 90's and possibly the best coach of all time? :confusedshrug:

Rose'sACL
11-29-2013, 12:10 AM
BIRDMAN :roll: :roll: :roll:
http://i.imgur.com/Pl3bElt.jpg

hey there..............birdman birdman

plowking
11-29-2013, 12:46 AM
LeBron Stans afraid to accept the TRUTH:roll:

Want to know why you already have red bars, and have already been banned on here before?

Its because you're a shitty poster, add nothing to the board, and are stupid as shit.

plowking
11-29-2013, 12:58 AM
because u guys jealous me,afraid to accept the TRUTH

No one is jealous of you. Its an anonymous forum, we have nothing to be jealous of.

What truth? Your opinion, and uneducated one to begin with, is far from the truth, or has any semblance of well thought out points to go with it.

You haven't got a single post on here longer than a few sentences, and you haven't got a single one that isn't about Lebron.

Sounds like you're the jealous one, and the one hung up on your favorite players not being good enough.

bukowski81
11-29-2013, 01:28 AM
I could just as easily assign all credit to this one change. Jordan's Bulls weren't doing shit until Phil took over, right? Doesn't mean he's the singular reason why it became a great team.

Is there any doubt whatsoever that Chicago had the best front office throughout the 90's and possibly the best coach of all time? :confusedshrug:

And the best player of all time...

Trollsmasher
11-29-2013, 01:31 AM
This guy is the worst poster ever. I would rather read a ripthekik/poido joint whining thread than his posts.

Mr. Jabbar
11-29-2013, 02:22 AM
who was pippen before jordan?, who was gasol before kobe?

now...

who was wade before lebron? who was bosh before lebron? who was ray allen before lebron?

i rest my case.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-29-2013, 02:25 AM
who was pippen before jordan?, who was gasol before kobe?

now...

who was wade before lebron? who was bosh before lebron? who was ray allen before lebron?

i rest my case.

Who was Karl Malone and Gary Payton before Kobe? What about Steve Nash? Dwight Howard? Ron Artest? Shaquille O'neal?

Btw Gasol before Kobe > Bosh before LeBron.

Mr. Jabbar
11-29-2013, 02:34 AM
Who was Karl Malone and Gary Payton before Kobe? What about Steve Nash? Dwight Howard? Ron Artest? Shaquille O'neal?

malone payton nash dont rly apply cause those are past their ethic retirement point, artest on heavy decline too. dwight was a clown and continues to be one,. oneal is a beast on his own, but kobe proved later he was capable w/o him

i dun think gasol was regarded higher than bosh at the time, no.

moe94
11-29-2013, 03:15 AM

What? :coleman:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-29-2013, 03:17 AM
malone payton nash dont rly apply cause those are past their ethic retirement point, artest on heavy decline too. dwight was a clown and continues to be one,. oneal is a beast on his own, but kobe proved later he was capable w/o him

i dun think gasol was regarded higher than bosh at the time, no.
I would take Memphis Gasol over Toronto Bosh. I mentioned those guys cause you mentioned Ray Allen. Prime O'neal > Past prime Wade not really close.

moe94
11-29-2013, 03:27 AM
You're almost as dedicated as jabbar and the Mikan guy. Almost.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-29-2013, 03:30 AM
PRIME SHAQ > PRIME LEBRON:cheers:
Agreed. Prime Shaq = Best player ever.