PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to our new Mod

DKLaker
11-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Caught me by surprise but I welcome you bro!!!!

:party: :party:

Follow the path of the always classy Lakerfreak :bowdown: ......not the path some others took :cheers:

$LakerGold
11-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Thank you! Thank you! :hammerhead:

LA.MJ&KB#1
12-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Congrats $LakerGold...I don't post much just enjoy checking in, so enjoy and don't let us down:cheers:

Go Lakers

LA.MJ&KB#1
12-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Caught me by surprise but I welcome you bro!!!!

:party: :party:

Follow the path of the always classy Lakerfreak :bowdown: ......not the path some others took :cheers:

What's up brother,

Great advise DKLaker as always. So how is Lakerfreak and yourself doing now days. definitely we are the last of the 2006 group. You guys and all have a wonderful hoildays and enjoy your families.

DKLaker
12-02-2013, 03:05 PM
What's up brother,

Great advise DKLaker as always. So how is Lakerfreak and yourself doing now days. definitely we are the last of the 2006 group. You guys and all have a wonderful hoildays and enjoy your families.

I'm doing great. I haven't heard from LF, that kid....er, young man has a lot of big things on his plate, so I understand that basketball gets put on the back burner. It is great to hear from my fave on here :cheers: Wishing you and your family the best always.

$LakerGold
12-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Thank you :D

lakerfreak
12-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Congrats to a well deserved promotion of long time laker fan, and ISH loyalist, LG money!

Much appreciated for the kind words DK! It has been a turbulent 6-8 months, but finally finding my niche.

I'll be around once in a while like this, but counting on LG money for the task ahead, of uniting laker fans of all types together, and to make this place friendly for all members, and unregistered users!

Be in touch my friends! Lets go lakers!

$LakerGold
12-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Thank you! :D

Try to be on more often, though. DK misses you so much :(

DKLaker
12-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Congrats to a well deserved promotion of long time laker fan, and ISH loyalist, LG money!

Much appreciated for the kind words DK! It has been a turbulent 6-8 months, but finally finding my niche.

I'll be around once in a while like this, but counting on LG money for the task ahead, of uniting laker fans of all types together, and to make this place friendly for all members, and unregistered users!

Be in touch my friends! Lets go lakers!

Great to hear from you! Hopefully things are turbulent in a positive way.
Wishing you and your peeps far away health and safety :cheers:
I believe LG will do a great job :applause: