PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving!

Jameerthefear
11-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Everyone tell about your fun Thanksgiving plans! :cheers:

$LakerGold
11-28-2013, 01:02 PM
I plan to sleep all day even though I just woke up. The past 3 days has just been emotionally & physically draining. Goin' to my mom's for dinner & call it a night.

Happy Thanksgiving, brothers.

highwhey
11-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Im already hungover

Not sure if I should endure the hangover or just drink more

Jameerthefear
11-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Aaron Afflalo>>

senelcoolidge
11-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Happy Thanksgiving. Stop posting yaoi anime on the boards.

It's A VC3!!!
11-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Eat with the family around 5pm and sit at the table for an hour or two just talking and reminiscing about old times. Then get up and go to work tomorrow at 8am. Fun times. It's always nice to have a day dedicated to just family time.

gigantes
11-28-2013, 03:48 PM
since nothing is complete these days without miley cyrus (http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131126/1000/daily_gifdump_506_06.gif)...

happy thanksgiving y'all. :cheers:

pinhead
11-28-2013, 03:54 PM
American nonsense. Another excuse for Americans to stuff their face.

Jameerthefear
11-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Happy Thanksgiving. Stop posting yaoi anime on the boards.
yaoi is boy on boy. i've never posted boy on boy anything.

gigantes did you have to post that? :lol

gigantes
11-28-2013, 04:01 PM
yea, but it's also tied directly to getting away from you oppressive gobshites. :D

... gigantes did you have to post that? :lol
okay, me fix.

lefthook00
11-28-2013, 04:13 PM
USA!!! USA!!!

Thanksgiving lunch > dinner, it's noon and I'm about to freak out on some turkey and mashed potatoes.

outbreak
11-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Don't celebrate it here, I'm at work and all my co-workers won't be in the office today so it'll be a long day without any basketball to watch while I'm working.

KingBeasley08
11-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Been eating a lil less past couple days just so I can go HAM tonight :rockon:

outbreak
11-28-2013, 05:29 PM
yaoi is boy on boy. i've never posted boy on boy anything.

gigantes did you have to post that? :lol

I've always wondered how anime fans know what all these different genres are off the top of their heads even if they don't watch them. I had a friend who liked anime, not any of the crazy stuff your into but just regular neon genesis stuff and even he could roll off a massive list of names for different types of weird anime and dirty stuff

Bandito
11-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I plan to sleep all day even though I just woke up. The past 3 days has just been emotionally & physically draining. Goin' to my mom's for dinner & call it a night.

Happy Thanksgiving, brothers.
Me too. I am just so fvcking tired. I am just going to play video games all night and go to sleep.

Jameerthefear
11-28-2013, 05:43 PM
I've always wondered how anime fans know what all these different genres are off the top of their heads even if they don't watch them. I had a friend who liked anime, not any of the crazy stuff your into but just regular neon genesis stuff and even he could roll off a massive list of names for different types of weird anime and dirty stuff
anime forums and when it's referenced in other anime.

Bucket_Nakedz
11-28-2013, 06:13 PM
happy thanksgiving my fellow americans. this why we are the best nation in the world because are holidays are unmatched. you enjoy your meal because you deserve it for being the greatest citizens of the world. 'murrica!!! :rockon:

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Murica!!!!!

Thank You Gobb For Calling Howard The Vacuum Fukker A Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade Float. I Still Laff About Dat.

DuMa
11-28-2013, 06:49 PM
In the spirit of thanksgiving, i invited all my neighbors over for a big feast. Then i killed them all and took all their land.

irondarts
11-28-2013, 07:20 PM
The Best Turkey Frying Disasters On The Internet (http://io9.com/the-best-turkey-frying-disasters-on-the-internet-1472707558/@eifling)

:oldlol: :oldlol:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/197o29gpgkw8sgif/ku-xlarge.gif

DeuceWallaces
11-28-2013, 07:22 PM
We've been cooking since noon. Just popped the second bottle of wine and I'm making the gravy as the goose rests!

Jameerthefear
11-28-2013, 07:32 PM
chicken >>> turkey

TheReal Kendall
11-28-2013, 07:38 PM
chicken >>> turkey

:applause:

My nikka my nikka

pinhead
11-28-2013, 07:43 PM
happy thanksgiving my fellow americans. this why we are the best nation in the world because are holidays are unmatched. you enjoy your meal because you deserve it for being the greatest citizens of the world. 'murrica!!! :rockon:

Your grammar sucks and so does America.

outbreak
11-28-2013, 08:10 PM
chicken >>> turkey
probably the reason turkey is mainly eaten on one day and chicken is all year round.

Bucket_Nakedz
11-28-2013, 08:15 PM
u can suck my ass u jacked toof shitty tea drinking bloke. bow down and respect your superiors traditions :bowdown:

gigantes
11-28-2013, 09:41 PM
probably the reason turkey is mainly eaten on one day and chicken is all year round.
i eat turkey on a regular basis as a lean protein source... rarely touch chicken. when i found out how chickens are raised in factory farms it sort of permanently killed my appetite.

turkeys seem to have more roaming area from what i've seen. it may not be much, but i don't feel quite so evil eating the stuff.

outbreak
11-28-2013, 09:46 PM
i eat turkey on a regular basis as a lean protein source... rarely touch chicken. when i found out how chickens are raised in factory farms it sort of permanently killed my appetite.

turkeys seem to have more roaming area from what i've seen. it may not be much, but i don't feel quite so evil eating the stuff.

I'm a big fan of the processed frozen turkey they have here in coles/woolworths to be honest, turkey from the deli is nice too but that's also processed. Real turkey is always a bit dry and flavourless for me.

gts
11-28-2013, 09:52 PM
since nothing is complete these days without miley cyrus (http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131126/1000/daily_gifdump_506_06.gif)...

happy thanksgiving y'all. :cheers:

that's great.... and disturbing :lol

Lebron23
11-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Happy Thanks giving to ISH, and to my relatives in Chicago and Denver.

Lebron23
11-28-2013, 09:56 PM
We are celebrating our town fiesta tomorrow.

gigantes
11-28-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm a big fan of the processed frozen turkey they have here in coles/woolworths to be honest, turkey from the deli is nice too but that's also processed. Real turkey is always a bit dry and flavourless for me.
yea, it's definitely less flavorful. i assume that's the tradeoff for giving up all the fat that chicken and other meats have.

i usually have turkey in the form of a grilled turkey pattie with blue cheese crumbles, black pepper, grilled onions and mushrooms on top of a veggie salad.

not tippy-top-notch for health purposes, but reasonable for a lazy, health-conscious guy.

Meticode
11-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Went to the in-laws, had dinner, had some laughs, had apple pie, I washed dishes for 30 minutes. My father-in-law went to Walmart quick to get one of their deals, they were out and gave him a rain check. He almost decked someone because people are absolutely ridiculous on Black Friday, he came back and stated "I'm never doing that again, I just wanted to go there, calmly get a TV and leave, but instead people were running like it was the apocalypse and I almost NASCAR'd someone into the wall because people are ridiculous."

My daughter played with her 3 cousins and had fun.

It's A VC3!!!
11-28-2013, 11:12 PM
The Best Turkey Frying Disasters On The Internet (http://io9.com/the-best-turkey-frying-disasters-on-the-internet-1472707558/@eifling)

:oldlol: :oldlol:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/197o29gpgkw8sgif/ku-xlarge.gif
Geez, putting it in boiling water alive. Horrible.

Balla_Status
11-28-2013, 11:14 PM

And another time for non-americans to show how obsessed with America they are.

Balla_Status
11-28-2013, 11:15 PM

England is ****ing garbage dude. I hope you know that. America has its issues for sure but english people have no room to talk shit. Ugly women, terrible weather, copy everything americans do...what's great about england? Pommy bitches.

Australia on the other hand...

pinhead
11-29-2013, 05:26 AM
England is ****ing garbage dude. I hope you know that. America has its issues for sure but english people have no room to talk shit. Ugly women, terrible weather, copy everything americans do...what's great about england? Pommy bitches.

Australia on the other hand...

Ugly women? English women are known all over the world for their class, elegance and beauty.

Terrible weather? No, in the summer it is hot and in the winter it is cold. A truly wonderful way of living to experience the pleasures of both.

Copy everything Americans do? Some things but certainly not everything. Nobody here gives a shit about Thanksgiving or Basketball for a start.

Australia? Now this did make me laugh. Australia has literally contributed nothing to this world. How many Ashes series in a row have we kicked your convict asses now?

KingBeasley08
11-29-2013, 12:48 PM
USA styles on England and the rest of Europe. We da bess, forget da rest :pimp:

boozehound
11-29-2013, 12:54 PM

you should look more into turkey farming. Same issues as chickens, and they are bred with such heavy breast meat that the toms cant mount the hens. We have created a whole career path of turkey jerkers for artificial insemination.

Le Shaqtus
11-29-2013, 01:03 PM
I usually don't celebrate Thanksgiving because I'm British but I ended up celebrating it with my girlfriends family.

The Turkey didn't get cooked, SACRILEGE. But the food was good and football was on all day so it was pretty awesome.

pinhead
11-29-2013, 01:48 PM
I usually don't celebrate Thanksgiving because I'm British but I ended up celebrating it with my girlfriends family.

The Turkey didn't get cooked, SACRILEGE. But the food was good and football was on all day so it was pretty awesome.

Who would want an American as a girlfriend? With their whiny, screechy voice and big fat ass. You could do much better, mate.

Balla_Status
11-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Ugly women? English women are known all over the world for their class, elegance and beauty.

Terrible weather? No, in the summer it is hot and in the winter it is cold. A truly wonderful way of living to experience the pleasures of both.

Copy everything Americans do? Some things but certainly not everything. Nobody here gives a shit about Thanksgiving or Basketball for a start.

Australia? Now this did make me laugh. Australia has literally contributed nothing to this world. How many Ashes series in a row have we kicked your convict asses now?

Not an Aussie brother. Couldnt give a single **** about cricket dude.

English women are known for smoking, yellow teeth and trying to be like an American.

The weather is shit bud. Rains all the time and hardly any sunshine.

Balla_Status
11-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Who would want an American as a girlfriend? With their whiny, screechy voice and big fat ass. You could do much better, mate.

Yeah, the english are just as fat statistically. You're right though...lot of better females out there than Americans.

Remember, you have Adele. Her talking voice is annoying and she's a fat ass.

Bandito
11-29-2013, 09:04 PM

What's so good about the cold? I live in Texas for a couple of years and the winters there are horrible, and that is m0therfvcking Texas man. I can even begin to fathom how much suck it must be to live in a colder place than that. Tropical Islands are the way to go:rockon:

gigantes
11-29-2013, 09:20 PM
you should look more into turkey farming. Same issues as chickens, and they are bred with such heavy breast meat that the toms cant mount the hens. We have created a whole career path of turkey jerkers for artificial insemination.
gah, i strongly suspected it but was deliberately hanging on to the mental shelter, TBH.

there is a farmers' market here in the square every saturday... that... i'm often too lazy to actually go to. :(

well, meh... i will try to move towards free-range organic for awhile.

i HATE preparing any kind of flesh by hand, which is part of why i'm so highly vegan / whole foods. in any case, i think we can all blame kevinNYC, no?