PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody having problems with their yahoo mail?

Bucket_Nakedz
11-28-2013, 08:07 PM
I keep my email clean and cluttered free daily, and the mails in which i think maybe useful, i leave in the inbox. Of course i save real important shiet in another folder, but i had like 15 emails i left in my inbox and now they're all gone. apparently a gang of people are having problems with their email account because of the new format (which i don't think is bad). i shoulda jumped ship long ago, but i had this email account since '99. fukking yahoo! im forwarding all my important shiet and contacts to gmail.

Duderonomy
11-29-2013, 11:07 AM
I keep my email clean and cluttered free daily, and the mails in which i think maybe useful, i leave in the inbox. Of course i save real important shiet in another folder, but i had like 15 emails i left in my inbox and now they're all gone. apparently a gang of people are having problems with their email account because of the new format (which i don't think is bad). i shoulda jumped ship long ago, but i had this email account since '99. fukking yahoo! im forwarding all my important shiet and contacts to gmail.
Yeah I saved a report on the drafts since I wasn't at home and didn't have a flash drive on me. Check it the next day no where to be found. :rant

Bless Mathews
11-29-2013, 02:01 PM
You all use yahoo still?

Seriously?

DeuceWallaces
11-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Did you make this thread ten years ago and it just posted now?

Loneshot
11-29-2013, 05:43 PM
:oldlol: , hey OP what's your AIM?

magic chiongson
11-29-2013, 05:54 PM
i actually kept my yahoo email as well..it's my first email account.

i disabled the conversations thing in settings, it confusing you don't know where the new email is at

9erempiree
11-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Everyone uses Yahoo. What are you guys using that makes us old for still using Yahoo?

:facepalm

Jameerthefear
11-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Everyone uses Yahoo. What are you guys using that makes us old for still using Yahoo?

gmail

9erempiree
11-29-2013, 06:24 PM
gmail

People still use gmail?

I use to be one of the first to use gmail. It use to be an invite only to get a gmail account.

flipogb
11-29-2013, 06:44 PM
I use Yahoo just for clutter anyway, so no problems with it

JimmyMcAdocious
11-30-2013, 01:42 AM
I have had my Yahoo account for like 15 years. I ain't ever giving this shit up, even when their last interface change was complete shit. Tho I have a couple dozen emails and use 3 frequently (work/school - gmail, alt - gmail, everything - yahoo).

Bless Mathews
11-30-2013, 02:36 AM

Everyone being your fellow teenage girls. Yes.

Bless Mathews
11-30-2013, 02:37 AM
:oldlol: , hey OP what's your AIM?
Hahaha.
:applause: