C: Kendrick Perkins

6th man: JR Smith

Edit: Or worst, depending on your definiton

Johnny Jones
11-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Ellis? da fuq? He's scoring 22 points on 16 shots this year

moe94
11-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah, let's shit on Ellis during his best and most productive season ever.

Jennings
Kobe
Melo
Bargs
Cousins

KyrieTheFuture
11-30-2013, 12:45 AM
Hey I have Ellis on my fantasy team, I love him, but lets not pretend he wasnt what he was for his whole career. Black hole doesn't mean inefficient, it means unlikely to pass which he's actually doing pretty well.

Scholar
Can 'Black Hole' also mean 'Black (dude with a dark colored) Hole'?

Because if so, I'd go with:

PG - Luol Deng
SG - Luol Deng
SF - Luol Deng
PF - Luol Deng
C - Lisa Leslie

BlazerRed
PG: Jennings
SG: JR Smith
SF: Gay
PF: Smith
C: Perkins

moe94
11-30-2013, 12:46 AM
Can 'Black Hole' also mean 'Black (dude with a dark colored) Hole'?
=

What "hole" are you referring to?

imdaman99
11-30-2013, 12:46 AM
where's melo?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Ellis is pretty good. Don't lump him in with Jennings. Also, the guy who put Kobe on there is being an idiot.

Jennings
JR Smith
Gay/Alan Andersen
Melo/Stat
Perkins/Bargs

Amazing how the Knicks have so many of these players. You'd think they'd learn from the isiah era.

Scholar
11-30-2013, 12:47 AM

Jennings
Kobe
Melo
Bargs
Cousins

Man, you have proven to be yet another pathetic "I-hate-Kobe" fan. It's so sad how pathetic and disgusting you f*gs are. All you do is hate on Kobe even when he hasn't played all season. Please gtfo here with your f*ggotry hate. It's so bitch made.

OldSkoolball#52
11-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Jennings
Kobrick
Gay
Carmelo
Cousins

Chuck Dynasty :bowdown:

moe94
11-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Please gtfo here with your f*ggotry hate. It's so bitch made.

Is Kobe your lover? Why are you so devastated by this? It's embarrassing.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-30-2013, 12:50 AM
GOATbrook
JR
Gay
Melo
Bargs

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 12:51 AM
Man, you have proven to be yet another pathetic "I-hate-Kobe" fan. It's so sad how pathetic and disgusting you f*gs are. All you do is hate on Kobe even when he hasn't played all season. Please gtfo here with your f*ggotry hate. It's so bitch made.

:oldlol:

Melo gets hated on way more than Kobe bro

Scholar
Is Kobe your lover? Why are you so devastated by this? It's embarrassing.

What's even more devastating is that even with LBJ winning back-to-back rings and MVPs, you still feel the need to be defensive against a mid-30 yr old coming back from a terrible injury who has yet to play. It must truly show how pathetic you are. Your focus isn't on how great the guy whose virtual dick you suck is. Instead your focus is on the guy who hasn't even played a single game yet.

Pretty sure that means you *********e to Kobe more than you do to LBJ. Just sad. How can you be a LeBron dick rider when you swallow Kobe's nuts so much?

KyrieTheFuture
Oh lord how did I forget Rudy Gay? He can slide to SG over mah boy Ellis

LMAO who one starred this?

Scholar
11-30-2013, 12:52 AM

But that's because Melo's team is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below .500 with him being 100% healthy. Kobe gets hated on even when he hasn't stepped foot on the court.

OldSkoolball#52
11-30-2013, 12:53 AM

Knick fans. This is a sensitive subject for them.

moe94
11-30-2013, 12:54 AM
If you criticize Kobe, you like LeBron

Stopped reading at the mention of LeBron. This isn't some war. You sound like a literal 12 year old who is angry his idol is not everyone's idol.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2013, 12:54 AM

That's because Melo is a way worse player. Kobe has been a key piece of 5 championship teams , what the hell has Melo done to be on that level? Please..

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2013, 12:56 AM

No doubt a butthurt Knicks fan. 5 starred :cheers:

Also don't mean to hate but Kyrie has been pretty blackholish this year from the games i've seen.

moe94
11-30-2013, 12:56 AM
That's because Melo is a way worse player. Kobe has been a key piece of 5 championship teams , what the hell has Melo done to be on that level? Please..

Are you really going to act like this is the first time someone suggested that Kobe is a chucker? I mean, did I really make that much of a faux pas? Come on now. It's not even that serious. :sleeping

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 12:58 AM

So we just forget about the fact that Kobe has had better teams than Melo?

Also Kobe is the reason why the Lakers did shit last season.

Kobe gonna screw the Lakers over this season too

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2013, 12:58 AM
Are you really going to act like this is the first time someone suggested the Kobe is a chucker? I mean, did I really make that much of a faux pas? Come on now. It's not even that serious. :sleeping
Chucker is not the same as a black hole. Kobe is an above average play maker for his position.

Scholar
11-30-2013, 12:59 AM
Stopped reading at the mention of LeBron. This isn't some war. You sound like a literal 12 year old who is angry his idol is not everyone's idol.

:confusedshrug:

Pretty sure with you being an LBJ dick rider, anything you can use to bash Kobe is relevant to you. I'm a grown man, though. I don't idolize any one athlete.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2013, 12:59 AM

Also Kobe is the reason why the Lakers did shit last season.

Kobe gonna screw the Lakers over this season too

You really want to get in to a Kobe vs Melo debate? :oldlol:

lakerspng
11-30-2013, 01:00 AM

there is literally not a single thing Melo has ever done that comes close to what Kobe has.

moe94
11-30-2013, 01:01 AM

Pretty sure with you being an LBJ dick rider, anything you can use to bash Kobe is relevant to you.

Want me to blow your mind? Kobe Bryant, number 8, is my favorite player of all time.

You don't know me. You are a child who got angry at an opinion. Now go back to defending your man.

VIntageNOvel
11-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Westbrook
Joe Johnson
Rudi Gay
Josh Smith
Mullen

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 01:04 AM
there is literally not a single thing Melo has ever done that comes close to what Kobe has.

If Kobe had trash teams he would be just another "chucker" that you guys bash on ISH.

KyrieTheFuture
11-30-2013, 01:04 AM
No doubt a butthurt Knicks fan. 5 starred :cheers:

Also don't mean to hate but Kyrie has been pretty blackholish this year from the games i've seen.

Oh don't worry it's a legitimate concern of mine. I think the problem is he's trying to force his way out of his shooting slump at the expense of his teammates, which can get messy quick. Kyrie, along with everyone else on the squad, is concerning me.

lakerspng
11-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Allen Iverson
Kobe Bryant
Carmello Anthony
Charles Barkley
Wilt Chamberlain

moe94
11-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Kyrie, along with everyone else on the squad, is concerning me.

What? You want another number 1 pick? What is that? 4 in the span of a decade? :coleman:

no pun intended
11-30-2013, 01:06 AM
PG- Kevin McHale
SG- Kevin McHale
SF- Kevin McHale
PF- Kevin McHale
C- Kevin McHale

chips93
11-30-2013, 01:06 AM
josh smith takes lots of terrible shots, but hes not a blackhole

no pun intended
11-30-2013, 01:07 AM

Someone has actually been one-starring every thread lmao

Scholar
11-30-2013, 01:10 AM
If Kobe had trash teams he would be just another "chucker" that you guys bash on ISH.

Irrelevant hypotheticals don't mean shit, dude.

If Wilt Chamberlain won more rings than Russell, he'd be #1 all-time on the GOAT list.
If Barkley won that ring over MJ, he'd be in the top 10 list list.
If Malone + Stockton combo beat the Bulls in '97 and/or '98, they'd be the GOAT duo.
If Mike D'Antoni won the chip in '07, he wouldn't be considered such a terrible coach.

See? Anyone can pull hypothetical situations out of their ass.

KyrieTheFuture
11-30-2013, 01:12 AM
What? You want another number 1 pick? What is that? 4 in the span of a decade? :coleman:

:oldlol: No I wan't to be in the playoffs. 4 in a decade looks bad, 3 in 4 years is way worse though.

Jacks3
11-30-2013, 01:13 AM

Jennings
Kobe
Melo
Bargs
Cousins
So the guy who led all SG in APG and AST% last year is a black-hole? Dude averaged 7.5 APG during the last 40 games of last season...Are you retarded? :oldlol:

moe94
11-30-2013, 01:14 AM
:oldlol: No I wan't to be in the playoffs. 4 in a decade looks bad, 3 in 4 years is way worse though.

You guys need to see what the hell is going on with the OKC/Spurs and their drafting procedures. They know something the rest of the league does not.

Jacks3
11-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Allen Iverson
Kobe Bryant
Carmello Anthony
Charles Barkley
Wilt Chamberlain
Kobe, Barkley, and Wilt are all fantastic passers. What is wrong with you idiots?

moe94
11-30-2013, 01:16 AM
Kobe, Barkley, and Wilt are all fantastic passers. What is wrong with you idiots?

That guy is trolling and quite clearly. :rolleyes:

Scholar
11-30-2013, 01:17 AM

They don't know basketball. They usually base their opinions off of other haters who hate based off of opinions they can't truly verify.

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Irrelevant hypotheticals don't mean shit, dude.

If Wilt Chamberlain won more rings than Russell, he'd be #1 all-time on the GOAT list.
If Barkley won that ring over MJ, he'd be in the top 10 list list.
If Malone + Stockton combo beat the Bulls in '97 and/or '98, they'd be the GOAT duo.
If Mike D'Antoni won the chip in '07, he wouldn't be considered such a terrible coach.

See? Anyone can pull hypothetical situations out of their ass.

Everything you said is debatable.

Kobe is a chucker with rings and you're a whiny ****

KyrieTheFuture
11-30-2013, 01:18 AM

Yup, Wilt "I led the NBA in assists at one point" Chamberlain is a terrible passer according to that man.

TheMilkyBarKid
11-30-2013, 01:37 AM
Calm down man, you can express your opinion without sounding like a bitch on her rags

plowking
11-30-2013, 01:46 AM
You could put Bosh on that list in all honesty. There are times when he gets the ball in the post, and there are shooters like Chalmers and Allen open, but he waits to long, puts up a bad shot, or just passes too late.

Not sure if thats a black hole, or just poor decision making.

coin24
11-30-2013, 01:52 AM
You guys need to see what the hell is going on with the OKC/Spurs and their drafting procedures. They know something the rest of the league does not.

Might have something to do with coaching and developing there players:oldlol:

lakerspng
11-30-2013, 02:16 AM
That guy is trolling and quite clearly. :rolleyes:

not trolling at all.

those are 5 guys that love to dominate the ball and will put up as many shots as they damn well please if they think it's the best thing for the team to win.

Don't believe it's selfish, most of the time they're correct, but there are also times they are not.

Kobe's an amazing passer, so are Barkley and Wilt, agreed... doesn't change the fact that they are ball dominant players.

never trolled in my life. that's an insult.

STATUTORY
11-30-2013, 02:16 AM
Melo not on the starting 5? :roll: null list

WhySoInsecure?
11-30-2013, 02:19 AM
http://www.metro.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/163718193.jpg

redboy
11-30-2013, 02:42 AM
raymond felton
iman shumpert
jr smith
carmelo anthony
andrea bargnani

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 02:05 PM

Pretty sure with you being an LBJ dick rider, anything you can use to bash Kobe is relevant to you. I'm a grown man, though. I don't idolize any one athlete.

Dude you neg me cause I spoke the truth about:lol

Everybody on here know you're sensitive and whiny.

Do you really think I care that you're losing respect for me?:biggums:

You take this site and what people say too seriously.

Unclinch your butt cheeks bro and relax:lol