such a fagggot......... his teammates must hate him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Sk9qPCG5o
Isaiah Thomas, Chris Paul handshake

andremiller07
11-30-2013, 04:22 AM
such a fagggot......... his teammates must hate him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Sk9qPCG5o
Isaiah Thomas, Chris Paul handshake
They actually shook hands right after the previous incident like 5 secs after the camera went off them.

Myth
11-30-2013, 04:36 AM
JJ's look just sums up how many people feel about Cousins' immaturity: "What is wrong with you?"

LoneyROY7
11-30-2013, 04:37 AM
Cousins is a legitimate douche.

Ca$H
11-30-2013, 04:42 AM
boogie cuz be dat nikka. :pimp:

tomtucker
11-30-2013, 04:47 AM
They actually shook hands right after the previous incident like 5 secs after the camera went off them.

i hope so........Thomas is not a little child, and cousins is not his dad telling him what to do..........

BlazerRed
11-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Cousins is an extremely talented player but a complete mental midget. Grow up.

ProfessorMurder
11-30-2013, 05:00 AM
Newsflash to all of you people dissing Cousins:

HE DOESN'T HAVE TO SHAKE HANDS WITH ANYONE.

He's awesome.

joeyjoejoe
11-30-2013, 05:14 AM
Soil ass b##ch

Dro
11-30-2013, 05:18 AM
Dude is such a girly bitch...

josh99
11-30-2013, 05:22 AM
I don't understand why some people think that not shaking hands makes you a better NBA player... Grow up and be professional and keep you emotions in check instead of acting like a sore loser.

Not shaking hands doesn't mean you take the game more seriously, if you are serious about getting better you would accept the loss and train harder and try to be better for the next game.

Rose'sACL
11-30-2013, 05:34 AM
I don't understand why some people think that not shaking hands makes you a better NBA player... Grow up and be professional and keep you emotions in check instead of acting like a sore loser.

Not shaking hands doesn't mean you take the game more seriously, if you are serious about getting better you would accept the loss and train harder and try to be better for the next game.
this is spot on. You don't have to be friends with the players on the team you're trying to be win against but you can respect others who play the same sport as you.
Before that photo Boogie & Redick went up in the air for a rebound, Boogie pushed Redick down to the ground and Redick went down hard and got injured, he had to go off and didn't return in the game. Redick got up and went over for a handshake or some shit to say it's all cool and Boogie just walked off.

That's not being edgy, or bringing back the old days of tough basketball and not being buddy buddy with everyone. That's called being a bad sport .

ProfessorMurder
11-30-2013, 05:37 AM
1. I don't understand why some people think that not shaking hands makes you a better NBA player...

2. Grow up and be professional and keep you emotions in check instead of acting like a sore loser.

3. Not shaking hands doesn't mean you take the game more seriously,

4. if you are serious about getting better you would accept the loss and train harder and try to be better for the next game.

1. You clearly think that shaking hands makes him better, so why can't you grasp people thinking the opposite?

2. He doesn't owe anyone a handshake. He's paid to play basketball for Sacramento, not to be bros with JJ Redick.

3. It doesn't mean you take it less seriously.

4. How does shaking or not shaking affect how hard Cousins trains?

Dude put up 25/9/6/3 tonight. Do you really think he's not training because he's not shaking hands?

You're getting bent out of shape because Cousins left him hanging. Who f*cking cares?

ukfan22
11-30-2013, 05:46 AM
at least he cares

you'd rather he be laughing and joking after another loss?

HarryCallahan
11-30-2013, 05:51 AM
Boogie Baws. :pimp:

Rose'sACL
11-30-2013, 05:53 AM
1. You clearly think that shaking hands makes him better, so why can't you grasp people thinking the opposite?

2. He doesn't owe anyone a handshake. He's paid to play basketball for Sacramento, not to be bros with JJ Redick.

Dude put up 25/9/6/3 tonight. Do you really think he's not training because he's not shaking hands?

You're getting bent out of shape because Cousins left him hanging. Who f*cking cares?
the fact that you think that shaking hands after a game makes them bros shows how mature you are. i have only seen this thing being applauded in US sports. in every other team sports, pretty much everyone criticizes players who show unsportsmanlike conduct. i and half aussie and our cricket team used to say some nasty shit to an indian player who never replied back unlike most of his team mates and just a few days back he retired as probably the most famous cricketer of all time. He was also the only player on their team who used to score big regularly against us when we had the best team in the world.
If messi does something like this, he will be criticized whereas in the nba the experts call it playing tough and taking loss more seriously.
unless you really don't like a player like not liking chris paul because he flops a lot but redick did nothing like that.
Grow up. at least NBA players have the excuse of not maturing because they got a lot of money at a very young age and were treated like kings by teams but when normal people say stuff that you are saying then it makes no sense really.

at least he cares

you'd rather he be laughing and joking after another loss?
you can shake the hand and leave. you dont have to laugh. what is wrong with NBA fans and this fake tough guy persona you want players to have?

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Let's see Cousins apologists rationalize this one.

JJ looked confused.

andremiller07
11-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Let's see Cousins apologists rationalize this one.

JJ looked confused.
You need villains in sport as long as he's not getting suspended o getting technical fouls as a Kings fans I really couldn't give a shit what he does, he's been playing well this season plus the Clippers know he openly hates them why they trying to act all buddy buddy when they spend the whole game being super physical with him and trying to piss him off like most teams :confusedshrug:

Do you go up to complete strangers and try shake hands with them or people you don't like?

MetsPackers
11-30-2013, 06:04 AM
I love Cousins' no new friends mentality :bowdown: :bowdown:

senelcoolidge
11-30-2013, 06:41 AM
It's already known that Cousins is a mental midget. Of course you don't have to be friends with other teams but a simple handshake just shows sportsmanship. Something that actually shows civility and a little intelligence.

moe94
11-30-2013, 06:43 AM
Do you go up to complete strangers and try shake hands with them or people you don't like?

How is that remotely comparable? Have you never played sports? Do you not understand the idea of sportsmanship?

andremiller07
11-30-2013, 06:49 AM
How is that remotely comparable? Have you never played sports? Do you not understand the idea of sportsmanship?
I guess I don't cause to me a handshake is pretty meaningless, if you know someone does not like you or your team why you trying to shake hands?

josh99
11-30-2013, 07:00 AM

5. Dude put up 25/9/6/3 tonight. Do you really think he's not training because he's not shaking hands?

6. You're getting bent out of shape because Cousins left him hanging. Who f*cking cares?
1. Makes him better at what? Obviously shaking hands doesn't make him a better basketball player but it does make him a better person. It means that he is mature enough to control his emotions from the loss and show respect to the other team.

2. Shaking hands does not mean you are "bros" with someone. And nobody is paid to shake hands, shaking hands is a sign of respect. Obviously he doesn't respect the other team (when he loses) which makes him look like a sore loser.

3. My point was that some people think that if you shake hands you must "like" the other team and thus don't care enough about losing.

4. Exactly, it doesn't. So act like a professional and respect the game.

5. As above, shaking or not shaking hands doesn't effect how passionate you are about the game. Again my point was that some people think that if you shake hands you must "like" the other team and thus don't care enough about losing.

6. Obviously we both do otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. I'm not getting bent out of shape, I just saying that him not shaking hands does not make him a "tougher" person or mean that he cares more about the loss.

Buzissa
11-30-2013, 07:05 AM
I don't understand this praise of the tough guy attitude. It only shows that DMC is a sore loser. It is possible to be competitive and keep an healthy relationship with your opponents at the same time. Tim Duncan is a good example of it.

Rake2204
11-30-2013, 07:40 AM
You can shake the hand and leave. You don't have to laugh. What is wrong with NBA fans and this fake tough guy persona you want players to have?This is not a big deal to me either way but for the sake of discussion, I agree with your stance. Basketball is basketball. It's a game that's played for 48 minutes between the rest of life.

I think sometimes we may try to oversimplify people based off of small visual cues. He's smiling after a loss? He must not care. He doesn't shake hands? That's because he cares too much. He thinks better of retaliating after getting hit with a cheap shot? That's because he's weak.

I guess I don't cause to me a handshake is pretty meaningless, if you know someone does not like you or your team why you trying to shake hands?I suppose I can only speak for myself, but I always shook hands because basketball is just a game. During the actual contest, I'll dust it up and play as if you're my worst enemy. But when the buzzer sounds, it's over, and I shake hands as a sign of good faith and sportsmanship.

Even after a particularly contentious game, I think the handshake can be important to me because it's a respectful way to be able to say, "Hey guy, I know things got rough out there, but it's a game, it's over, and I appreciate the competition, for better or worse." Basketball is a game, but the handshake is real life.

Of course, I think there can be exceptions. As a Red Wings fan, I always remember that time in '96 when Claude Lemieux cheapshotted Kris Draper and had him eating out of a straw for the summer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eCHxytJ1LM). My recollection is Claude didn't even really offer his condolences, let allow an apology. In that case, when someone has real-life hurt another player and appears to show little remorse, I could see where handshakes could become complicated (though Detroit still begrudgingly shook Claude's hand that year). But in the case of Cousins, unless there's some really serious undertones I don't know about, I'm not sure I can support an unsportsmanlike refusal to acknowledge a worthy battle. Again, it's not a huge deal either way to me, but for the sake of whatever, it is what it is.

dunksby
11-30-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm a big fan of DMC's game and believe he still has so much to offer on the other hand he has been a complete moron since day one.

dr.hee
11-30-2013, 07:52 AM
I love Cousins' no new friends mentality :bowdown: :bowdown:

Why? Are you pulling the same sh!t playing ball? Refusing a handshake after a game for no reason?

leMVP
11-30-2013, 09:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9v715itxFo

He should learn from the king.

PHILA
11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
He doesn't owe anyone a handshake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_G8SlZTuIA&t=4m16s

3peated
11-30-2013, 09:33 AM
shaq is teaching him how to be the best center in the league

EveryManALion
11-30-2013, 10:43 AM
Bahahahahahah Boogie does it again, two times in a week snubbing other players. I love the dude. Him, Rondo, Kobe and Goatbrook all need to be on the same team with Rasheed Wallace coaching, they will probably lose a ton and go 10-72 but they would treat everyone in the league like shit and there would be so many flagrants and fights, It would ****in' amazing:cheers:

grantz
11-30-2013, 10:46 AM
Just makes DMc look like not only did he lose the game, but was mentally defeated as well. All good tho clips still beat them solidly undermanned.

Don't think the kings have enough to get a playoff spot, they should let mclemore play his game and let him break out into the star he looks like he could be. It would let off the pressure on both dmc and Isaiah to have to play exceptional every night.

wakencdukest
11-30-2013, 11:26 AM
You need villains in sport as long as he's not getting suspended o getting technical fouls as a Kings fans I really couldn't give a shit what he does, he's been playing well this season plus the Clippers know he openly hates them why they trying to act all buddy buddy when they spend the whole game being super physical with him and trying to piss him off like most teams :confusedshrug:

Not sure why you guys are defending this. It doesn't make Cousins any tougher or show that he cares about the game, it just makes him look like a poor sport. In fact, I'll bet that if the Kings ever win a game he shakes everyones hand on the court. What will you say then?

kurple
11-30-2013, 11:27 AM
you need a couple high profile assholes in every sport.

kinda like diego costa the (real) football player

love it

East_Stone_Ya
11-30-2013, 11:33 AM
mentally weak...that's why he is still a loser

STATUTORY
11-30-2013, 11:34 AM
this guy is already best center in the league. his no nonsense, old school throwback attitude is anachronistic yet much needed in this superfriends league of corny smiling fakkits like dwight howard

A Roc 23
11-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Not shaking hands is one thing, but I was shocked at how brutal he is to his teammates.

I don't watch a lot of Kings games, but I've never seen worse body language from a good player. He looks frustrated all game. He shoots his teammates dirty looks whenever they do something wrong. He's constantly yelling "f$%ck".

Last night Vasquez missed a three and Cousins swore at him. Vasquez just shrugged and tried to play some defense because it was OT and the play was still going.

I've been on teams where the best player is a complete dick to his teammates. It brings everyone down and hurts team play. Players get tense and worry about missing shots because they're going to get yelled at.

dr.hee
11-30-2013, 11:53 AM
this guy is already best center in the league. his no nonsense, old school throwback attitude is anachronistic yet much needed in this superfriends league of corny smiling fakkits like dwight howard

Kemp posterizing Chris Gatling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpdlstqS6Do)

Look at those corny smiling fakkits, doing a handshake after a dunk. :facepalm What a soft ass league. Where is the no nonsense, old school throwback attitude characterized by not shaking hands after a game?

Look at all those non competitive goofballs...

http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/far-flung-correspondents/the-magic-of-magic-and-bird/Magic_20Bird_2010.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/WsXlQo1Pcolbg3tge3tFbLgxo1_500.jpg

http://mit.zenfs.com/207/2011/05/WiltKAJ.jpg

Too bad Cousins wasn't around back in the day to show them how it's done...

dunksby
11-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Not shaking hands is one thing, but I was shocked at how brutal he is to his teammates.

I don't watch a lot of Kings games, but I've never seen worse body language from a good player. He looks frustrated all game. He shoots his teammates dirty looks whenever they do something wrong. He's constantly yelling "f$%ck".

Last night Vasquez missed a three and Cousins swore at him. Vasquez just shrugged and tried to play some defense because it was OT and the play was still going.

I've been on teams where the best player is a complete dick to his teammates. It brings everyone down and hurts team play. Players get tense and worry about missing shots because they're going to get yelled at.
This, repped, anyone who has played a lick of team sports would already know that.

CelticBaller
11-30-2013, 12:08 PM

He's awesome.
Love him. No sportsmanship for the floppers.

VIntageNOvel
11-30-2013, 12:13 PM
if he doesnt feel like it, he doesnt need to,
no need for fake sportmanship :no:

i would take cousin over prime bynum,
both are headache but at least cousin want to win

Kblaze8855
11-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Not shaking hands with JJ is nothing to me. What...is touching this guys hand supposed to make him a better person? I dont need some guy giving me a BS handshake because cameras are on when hes acting like a dick the whole rest of the game. Life offers much greater moral tests than fist bumping some guy you play basketball against.

What annoyed me was the way he jerked Isiah Tomas around when he was talking to Chris Paul.

That would have been an incident putting his hands on the wrong people....

DirkNowitzki41
11-30-2013, 12:34 PM
:oldlol: Demarcus :rockon: :rockon:

wakencdukest
11-30-2013, 12:43 PM
if he doesnt feel like it, he doesnt need to,
no need for fake sportmanship :no:

i would take cousin over prime bynum,
both are headache but at least cousin want to win

If there's no need for sportsmanship, he should just never shake hands, even if his team wins. But that's not really the case, I've seen him shake hands after wins. He can't take losing very well. At least stay consistent, if you're going to be an asshole, don't do it half-ass.

Brujesino
11-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Cousins is awesome

KingBeasley08
11-30-2013, 01:44 PM
[B]

If there's no need for sportsmanship, he should just never shake hands, even if his team wins. But that's not really the case, I've seen him shake hands after wins. He can't take losing very well. At least stay consistent, if you're going to be an asshole, don't do it half-ass.
This. All this shows is that Cousins is mentally weak :oldlol:

CelticBaller
11-30-2013, 01:49 PM
, he should just never shake hands, even if his team wins. But that's not really the case, I've seen him shake hands after wins. He can't take losing very well. At least stay consistent, if you're going to be an asshole, don't do it half-ass.
He's a grown man, he can shake hands with whoever he feels like. If he doesn't like the Clippers then why the hell should he shake their hand? GTFO with that.

tomtucker
11-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Kemp posterizing Chris Gatling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpdlstqS6Do)

Look at those corny smiling fakkits, doing a handshake after a dunk. :facepalm What a soft ass league. Where is the no nonsense, old school throwback attitude characterized by not shaking hands after a game?

Look at all those non competitive goofballs...

http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/far-flung-correspondents/the-magic-of-magic-and-bird/Magic_20Bird_2010.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/WsXlQo1Pcolbg3tge3tFbLgxo1_500.jpg

http://mit.zenfs.com/207/2011/05/WiltKAJ.jpg

Too bad Cousins wasn't around back in the day to show them how it's done...

great post..........back when the nba was really tough, there was still room for smiles and handshakes

tomtucker
11-30-2013, 02:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9v715itxFo

He should learn from the king.

:applause: ..........Lebron is def. not an asshole on the court

Burgz V2
11-30-2013, 02:16 PM
"the NBA is so soft! too many friendss"

followed by

"DC is such a bitch for not shaking hands"

i swear the hypocrisy never ends :lol

personally i enjoy it. I'm all for sportsmanship, but you can tell he doesn't like the Clippers (for many reasons, as well he shouldn't). So I say more power to him.

ProfessorMurder
11-30-2013, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_G8SlZTuIA&t=4m16s

Repped.

RichieW
11-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Cousins will be a perennial lottery-team player. No veteran team would ever want someone so immature, and he's a cancerous influence on teams with less experience.

RichieW
11-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Shaking hands isn't about being friendly, it's about showing respect to the opponent. Even if you hate someone, you gotta respect their game if they bring it.

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 02:57 PM
What's ironic in this case is, he injured Redick. Redick should have been the one to not want to show good sportsmanship.

And yet, Redick went out of his way to go up to dmc just to say "don't worry about it, it's cool" and cousins ignored his act of kindness.

I don't know why some of you people think shaking someone's hand is like an invitation to your bed in your hotel room that night. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't shake hands with people that interview me or with my bosses at work if that was true. Not shaking hands with someone to me falls in line with you spitting on someone. It's bad manners and you're taught to not do stuff like that. Same with when a guy comes up to you offering his respect. only little kids would throw something like that away, because they don't know the value of another man's respect.

GOBB
11-30-2013, 02:59 PM
What are the Kings record with that beast Cousins? Just curious, not really.

ZenMaster
11-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Why? Are you pulling the same sh!t playing ball? Refusing a handshake after a game for no reason?

How do you know he doesn't have a reason?

As far as I know Cousins only does this against the Clippers, could it be it's because to him they don't show good sportsmanship as a team with Paul leading the way?

The reason Cousins looks so stupid doing this is because his teammates aren't backing him up, and that's because right now the Kings aren't a real team but a bunch of young millionaires brought together.

wakencdukest
11-30-2013, 03:47 PM
He's a grown man, he can shake hands with whoever he feels like. If he doesn't like the Clippers then why the hell should he shake their hand? GTFO with that.

No, you GTFO. Next time he wins and isn't butthurt over getting his ass whooped he'll shake hands with every f#cking player on the court, even the white dudes. Guaranteed.

moe94
11-30-2013, 04:40 PM
People really think shaking hands has anything to do with being friendly or soft. Christ. :facepalm

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 04:44 PM
mentally weak...that's why he is still a loser

yea...Cousins is a real loser. :rolleyes:

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 04:49 PM
How do you know he doesn't have a reason?

As far as I know Cousins only does this against the Clippers, could it be it's because to him they don't show good sportsmanship as a team with Paul leading the way?

The reason Cousins looks so stupid doing this is because his teammates aren't backing him up, and that's because right now the Kings aren't a real team but a bunch of young millionaires brought together.

Exactly...most people don't really see the stuff going on during the game. All they see is Paul smiling and Blake doing commercials. That team is full of assholes. Chris Paul is the biggest asshole, unsportmanlike dude in the NBA. He is a crybaby that is often reckless when he loses his temper. I've seen him literally intentionally trip people. If Cousins doesn't want to co-sign on that then more power to him.

KyrieTheFuture
11-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Isn't JJ a douche too? Don't really know but it seems like it

ClutchOver9000
11-30-2013, 04:58 PM
D-Mac really hates the Clippers :oldlol:

Dude is the anti-Dwight and I find it entertaining.

And I love how everyone rips on the guy for being a sore sport or being a douche but lets be honest...after that infamously egregious flop CP3 pulled on D-Mac, its easy to see why he lost respect for the guy after that. And didn't Griffin get away w/ a shameful flop on Cousins as well?

Unless he refuses to shake hands w/ players of other teams I'll stick to my theory: the guy has a legit gripe against the Clippers.

Go Getter
11-30-2013, 05:00 PM

He's awesome.
:applause:

Everyone isn't all buddy buddy after a loss. Some competitors choose not to befriend their competition and I can dig it.

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:11 PM
I love this argument of Cousins hates the Clippers therefore he's allowed to disrespect players on the team because Paul is a flopper. What a mature and poised individual who will take that franchise to new heights.

If Cousins was a scrub, you'd all be on his ass.

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 05:13 PM
D-Mac really hates the Clippers :oldlol:

Dude is the anti-Dwight and I find it entertaining.

And I love how everyone rips on the guy for being a sore sport or being a douche but lets be honest...after that infamously egregious flop CP3 pulled on D-Mac, its easy to see why he lost respect for the guy after that. And didn't Griffin get away w/ a shameful flop on Cousins as well?

Unless he refuses to shake hands w/ players of other teams I'll stick to my theory: the guy has a legit gripe against the Clippers.

Cousins has flopped multiple times against the Clippers, including the last game in LA where he got a rebound, had Blake Griffin behind him.. Literally stopped in his tracks, jumped BACKWARDS into Griffin, and fell forwards onto the floor and rolled.. The refs called it a travel, and it was hilarious.

There is no excuse to not be respectful. Unless one of those dudes banged your wife or killed a loved one, there really isn't a big enough deal to not shake someone's hand after a game. If it was a little flop or something dumb in the game that pissed DMC off that much to not want to have manners, then I don't even know what to say anymore.

Lots of NBA players have beef with each other. Lots of teams hate each other. Lots of teams are heated competitively, but they all shake each others hands. I said the same thing when Lebron didn't do it, I called him out on it. No one likes a sore loser. Pay your respects, and you'll get yours when you win.

dr.hee
11-30-2013, 05:14 PM
:applause:

Everyone isn't all buddy buddy after a loss. Some competitors choose not to befriend their competition and I can dig it.

Wasn't after the game though. Happened in the 2nd quarter after Redick and Cousins went for a rebound. Redick fell down on the floor pretty hard and he was offering Cousins a handshake afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yGfb9nw64

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:17 PM

Cousins inadvertently almost injured JJ and himself looked scared of what might have happened. Once he realized JJ was okay, he went back into chimp mode. Who does that?

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Wasn't after the game though. Happened in the 2nd quarter after Redick and Cousins went for a rebound. Redick fell down on the floor pretty hard and he was offering Cousins a handshake afterwards.

That's still "out of game". It's not like he did it while Cousins was driving in.

The funny thing is, Redick was being the bigger man, after getting thrown down to the floor by a guy who OBVIOUSLY hates the Clippers and would do it on purpose, he walked up to him to just say "don't worry about it, everything's cool".

Redick tried to be mature, and instead of waiting for an apology (which he obviously wouldn't get from such a pea minded crybaby) he went up to him and offered his hand. Not his fault that DMC couldn't see an act of kindness if it punched him in the face

ZenMaster
11-30-2013, 05:19 PM
I love this argument of Cousins hates the Clippers therefore he's allowed to disrespect players on the team because Paul is a flopper. What a mature and poised individual who will take that franchise to new heights.

If Cousins was a scrub, you'd all be on his ass.

Paul being a flopper doesn't mean the same to Cousins than to you or me. Paul tried to bark on Cousins reputation and get him thrown out of the game in a situation where Cousins did nothing at all and wasn't close to, the worst sportsmanship of all.
Combine that with Paul yelling at Boogie for 5 minutes during half time of a pre-season game and you should understand it's very personal for Cousins.

If Kings weren't a bottom team this would be a heated rivalry, instead it's "just Cousins acting out".

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:22 PM
If Kings weren't a bottom team this would be a heated rivalry, instead it's "just Cousins acting out".

Forget Paul. He almost legit hurt JJ and the JJ went to HIM to make amends and dude essentially spit in his face. It's mind boggling how you're even defending this.

Le Shaqtus
11-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Cousins has always been a bitch though.

MP.Trey
11-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Cousins inadvertently almost injured JJ and himself looked scared of what might have happened. Once he realized JJ was okay, he went back into chimp mode. Who does that?
He didn't look scared at all to me? Looked concerned that he got a foul called on him. It was clearly unintentional and even on the replay it didn't look like much of a dirty play or anything. Redick just fell awkwardly and Cousins probably thought he flopped like the Clips like to do. Non-story imo but people always gotta find things to be angry about. :confusedshrug:

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Forget Paul. He almost legit hurt JJ and the JJ went to HIM to make amends and dude essentially spit in his face. It's mind boggling how you're even defending this.

If anything that is no ones fault. If JJ can't take a little contact then don't go in there with the big boys.

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 05:26 PM

This. 100% this.

Who cares if Paul flopped. He got called for it. His own fault, his own mistake. Not like it cost DMC anything. If a flop is what makes you lose your cherub-like demeanor, you are a sad, sad individual.

Newsflash, there are things in life that will hurt you, your reputation, your pride, and your dignity a LOT worse than someone trying to flop against you and failing.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. So that guy is saying since Paul ATTEMPTED to flop 2 years ago (even if he failed to get anything called on DMC) that it's okay to be a sore loser and not give the other team credit for winning? Or that it's okay to almost injure someone and have THEM come up to you afterwards and reject their act of maturity?

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:28 PM
If anything that is no ones fault. If JJ can't take a little contact then don't go in there with the big boys.

I cannot wait until you Kangaroo stick enters the NBA and tries driving in the lane with that nonexistent frame. I'd love to hear your opinion then.

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 05:28 PM

No one is arguing about the extent of the foul. Accidental contact leads to injuries. With your logic, people shouldn't use crossovers because they could accidentally hurt someone. People shouldn't jump to get rebounds cause they could twist an ankle on the way down. Makes absolutely no sense

The matter at hand is, even if it was accidental, he almost injured JJ. Not admitting what happened was dangerous and could have turned out a lot worse is bad enough, but then you have the guy you accidentally knocked down coming over to do your dirtywork for you, and you can't even accept that.

KyrieTheFuture
11-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Paul being a flopper doesn't mean the same to Cousins than to you or me. Paul tried to bark on Cousins reputation and get him thrown out of the game in a situation where Cousins did nothing at all and wasn't close to, the worst sportsmanship of all.
Combine that with Paul yelling at Boogie for 5 minutes during half time of a pre-season game and you should understand it's very personal for Cousins.

What? How did Paul yell at dmc during halftime? I agree that if the kings were in playoff contention this would be seen as just a rivalry.

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 05:35 PM
No one is arguing about the extent of the foul. Accidental contact leads to injuries. With your logic, people shouldn't use crossovers because they could accidentally hurt someone. People shouldn't jump to get rebounds cause they could twist an ankle on the way down. Makes absolutely no sense

The matter at hand is, even if it was accidental, he almost injured JJ. Not admitting what happened was dangerous and could have turned out a lot worse is bad enough, but then you have the guy you accidentally knocked down coming over to do your dirtywork for you, and you can't even accept that.

i think someone is taking my "logic" a little too seriously. Its a routine play. When smalls try to go in there with bigs it happens. But even playing your game, I didn't say JJ "shouldn't" do anything. He can do whatever the hell he wants out there, obviously.

You guys are sounding like you never been on a court before. Guy is heated because JJ falls off minimal contact and lays on the ground until Boogie gets punished ---> gets up and tries to act like its all good. Nope, why would it be good? He didn't like him before the play and it remains that way. It would be different if he WAS seriously hurt but that wasnt the case here.

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 05:41 PM
i think someone is taking my "logic" a little too seriously. Its a routine play. When smalls try to go in there with bigs it happens. But even playing your game, I didn't say JJ "shouldn't" do anything. He can do whatever the hell he wants out there, obviously.

You guys are sounding like you never been on a court before. Guy is heated because JJ falls off minimal contact and lays on the ground until Boogie gets punished ---> gets up and tries to act like its all good. Nope, why would it be good? He didn't like him before the play and it remains that way. It would be different if he WAS seriously hurt but that wasnt the case here.

As a big man, you still have to be careful where you're throwing your elbows. It's not like Redick fell from a gust of wind that came out of DMC's ass.

Also, whether he likes it or not he did put Redick on the floor. If that was me, I'd at least help him up or raise my hand and claim the foul. There is no reason you should have a stone cold attitude about knocking someone on their tailbone like that. Does the guy even have feelings?

EDIT: You do know, JJ Redick played the play or two after, but then didn't come back to the game, right? We didn't have our starting PG (Chris Paul) or our starting SG (Redick) for the final two quarters and overtime. You're right, it wasn't a "serious" injury, but it did cost Redick the rest of the game. If anything, that sucks when you (directly or indirectly) are part of the cause that a guy can't play the rest of the game anymore due to an injury.

ZenMaster
11-30-2013, 05:42 PM

Cousins is not that smart, but he's showing some fire.

He can't change his maturity level from day to day nor how smart he is, but I'd much rather him try to be competitive than not. He's not smart so sometimes he'll make mistakes.
Sure he could have remained cool and recognized JJ's act of kindness, but he hates all of them and is not smart enough to differentiate in the moment.

He wants nothing to do with any of them, I respect him showing it if that's how he feels, even though he might go over the top once in a while.

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:45 PM
You guys are sounding like you never been on a court before..

Starts rolling the ad hominem. :oldlol:

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Cousins is not that smart, but he's showing some fire.

He can't change his maturity level from day to day nor how smart he is, but I'd much rather him try to be competitive than not. He's not smart so sometimes he'll make mistakes.
Sure he could have remained cool and recognized JJ's act of kindness, but he hates all of them and is not smart enough to differentiate in the moment.

He wants nothing to do with any of them, I respect him showing it if that's how he feels, even though he might go over the top once in a while.

This I can somewhat agree with.. But still, doesn't make what he did right. And this won't make the other dumb things he's going to do in the future right either. Also, disrespect and competitiveness don't go hand and hand. You can be very competitive and still have the respect to not make you look like a total fool

bdreason
11-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Cousins could learn a few things from Redick about how to be an NBA pro.

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Starts rolling the ad hominem. :oldlol:

just an observation based upon everything you have written since I've seen you post. Take it for its worth. I just don't value your opinion on anything related to basketball. Sorry I don't have time to write/teach you various things about the game son.

moe94
11-30-2013, 05:54 PM
just an observation based upon everything you have written since I've seen you post. Take it for its worth. I just don't value your opinion on anything related to basketball. Sorry I don't have time to write/teach you various things about the game son.

What? :oldlol:

You cannot argue, so you went with the 100% fallacy and embraced it.

tpols
11-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Cousins doesnt have his teammates behind him so this doesnt mean much.. he just looks like a brat. Would be different if he was a leader for his guys

moe94
11-30-2013, 06:01 PM
some of us have better things to do than argue with children tho.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implication
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/baseless

You're quite upset.

He literally deleted his post. Christ.

Haymaker
11-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Is Cousin's beef exclusively vs the Clippers? Or has he done this too vs other teams?

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 06:07 PM

You're quite upset.

I'm literally laughing out loud right now.

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 06:32 PM

You're quite upset.

you are quite dumb. I removed my post because I didn't want to interact anymore with you. That being said, if i remember correctly, all that i posted was that I don't have time to interact with children. My feelings have not changed.

moe94
11-30-2013, 06:36 PM
you are quite dumb. I removed my post because I didn't want to interact anymore with you. That being said, if i remember correctly, all that i posted was that I don't have time to interact with children. My feelings have not changed.

So you deleted your post because you didn't want to interact, so then you posted again to show how much you don't care about my opinion.

:oldlol:

TheCalmInsanity
11-30-2013, 06:37 PM

So you removed your post because you don't want to interact with him.. But then you made a new post interacting with him again...?

If you removed it to not interact anymore, you should have stuck with that concept and just not posted this.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Cousins is a fakkit im glad hes not my cousin

IGOTGAME
11-30-2013, 06:38 PM
So you deleted your post because you didn't want to interact, so then you posted again to show how much you don't care about my opinion.

Ok, you got me. Go back to your fulfilling life.

dr.hee
11-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Ok, you got me. Go back to your fulfilling life.

Why are you interacting with him?

moe94
11-30-2013, 06:39 PM

andremiller07
11-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Is Cousin's beef exclusively vs the Clippers? Or has he done this too vs other teams?
Clippers and Bogut that's about it, shakes hands with everyone else from what I seen.

zoom17
11-30-2013, 07:30 PM

so corny :oldlol:

Rasheed1
11-30-2013, 07:54 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/demarcus-cousins-knows-how-to-treat-duke-players/

We need more McGees, Sanders and Cousins in the NBA

:roll: "f*ck outta here!"

that is funny as hell

ThunderKat
11-30-2013, 07:58 PM