PDA

View Full Version : Kevin McHale still crafty as ever

CavaliersFTW
12-01-2013, 03:53 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zpEI8mnY4ms/UpuTlcmxIWI/AAAAAAAAE3I/ry8pY3P-BwQ/s800/mchale.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSyO8ScwiY

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: The slippery eel :applause:

Scholar
12-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Well, he didn't do it in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. It's still a cheap tactic he pulled, though.

bdreason
12-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Duncan should have drilled him in the head with the ball. Would have been at tech on McHale, right?

Kaspah
12-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Coaches gonna start having stat sheets at the end of games now

Cheaps

atljonesbro
12-01-2013, 04:10 PM
I would have hit that moron with the ball. All Rockets fans should be ashamed of their coward coach.

ZMonkey11
12-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Duncan should have drilled him in the head with the ball. Would have been at tech on McHale, right?

I believe so. Would have been funny regardless.

Haymaker
12-01-2013, 04:23 PM
That shit was uncalled for. The Kidd incident was way different.

bagelred
12-01-2013, 07:08 PM
You kids don't like that? This stuff is awesome. Not even sure he did that on purpose, but I hope he did. Love these tricks to try to help your team. Fun stuff.

On top of this, he should have thrown his drink in TD's face. "What?! It slipped! Purpose? No, of course not....."

PizzamanIRL
12-01-2013, 07:16 PM
"Tim should have hit him in the head with the ball"

:oldlol:

chips93
12-01-2013, 07:17 PM
bush league tactics

atljonesbro
12-01-2013, 07:19 PM
You kids don't like that? This stuff is awesome. Not even sure he did that on purpose, but I hope he did. Love these tricks to try to help your team. Fun stuff.

On top of this, he should have thrown his drink in TD's face. "What?! It slipped! Purpose? No, of course not....."
Trying to find loopholes instead of outplaying a team is not praises worthy.

La Frescobaldi
12-01-2013, 07:24 PM
I would have hit that moron with the ball. All Rockets fans should be ashamed of their coward coach.
don't kid yerself dude is no coward. in his playing days Kevin McHale would have crushed Duncan like a bug if he did and the whole Celtics bench would have been on the floor defending him too.
you just ain't seen old school ball in the NBA used to stand for No Boys Allowed.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
12-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Too bad he's not crafty enough to teach his star center some post moves. :coleman:

atljonesbro
12-01-2013, 07:26 PM
don't kid yerself dude is no coward. in his playing days Kevin McHale would have crushed Duncan like a bug if he did and the whole Celtics bench would have been on the floor defending him too.
you just ain't seen old school ball in the NBA used to stand for No Boys Allowed.
Lol Duncan is 10x the player McHale ever was. Now this old hag is trying to cheat his way to wins as a coach.

La Frescobaldi
12-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Lol Duncan is 10x the player McHale ever was. Now this old hag is trying to cheat his way to wins as a coach.
10x ? really.

DuMa
12-01-2013, 07:30 PM
i dont see whats wrong here really. McHale doesnt really impede the progress of the inbound or the pass so whats the matter?

fragokota
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM

Duncan probably respects this "coward",for the kind of player he was,too much to do it

brantonli
12-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Trying to find loopholes instead of outplaying a team is not praises worthy.

I'm so sorry, since when did winning have to become to high and mighty? Would you rather lose with grace and dignity or win dirty? I'd take the win thank you very much, that's all that matters in the end (within reason duh, and this was totally within reason).

FiveRings
12-01-2013, 09:27 PM
bush league tactics
Naw. It was awesome. I have no problem with what McHale did. It wasn't a bitch move like what Kidd did or what floppers do. They try to hide/ disguise what they're doing. McHale did what he did right infront of the ref, without trying to hide what he was doing like a little bitch. That merits respect IMO. Good on the Rockets for the ref being too dumb to pick up on what was happening. The ref tried grabbing McHale but he just blew the ref off and carried on :oldlol: