PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the elite hunting club is real?

Random_Guy
12-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Saw this discussion from somewhere else~

to those that hasnt watched hostel/doesnt know what it is:

Elite Hunting Club or EHC, mostly referred as Elite Hunting is a dark organization which plays a central role in the Hostel-Franchise. This criminal organization is originated in Slovakia but has clients all around the world and even have its own special facility near Las Vegas as shown in Hostel Part III. The organization is owned by a Russian man called Sasha. They provide the possibilities to fulfill darkest fantasies of rich people who pays the organization. This can mean rape or torture but must always end with the death of the victim. The symbol of the organization is a bloodhound and every member and client of the organization have a tattoo of the symbol, mostly on the arm as part of the contract.

Basically you pay money to do whatever you want with them.
what do you all think?

#number6ix#
12-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm a member...

Sn:
When's the next time your gonna be in Europe?

red1
12-01-2013, 06:55 PM
no

DuMa
12-01-2013, 07:06 PM
any kind of ****ed up idea you can think of... I'm sure its been done before

outbreak
12-01-2013, 07:07 PM
no

there is a restaurant/club in Japan though and if you have enough to join (it's crazy expensive) they will get any animal you want and people have sex with the animal before it's killed and cooked for their dinner. Pretty messed up

iamgine
12-01-2013, 08:24 PM
It could be real but have to operate in a very different way. It can't be kidnapping tourists, especially not american tourists. Maybe they would take people/kids from the remote villages to do child prostitution, rape, etc.

brantonli
12-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Maybe not tourists from developed countries where people will actually give a damn, but poorer countries maybe. Think there was a horrible article exposing how some people would travel to parts of Africa and pay to fondle children and basically get away with almost anything they want, if they pay enough, and that there's a thriving child sex trade there. Murder wouldn't be too far off I guess, although a lot more hidden.

Thorpesaurous
12-02-2013, 09:50 AM
I vaguely recall reading an article about heavily armed cruise ships that people pay big money to sail on around pirate infested waters off of Africa and South America, where they are then allowed to kill the attacking pirates. But I have no idea how accurate that is. And it's still not quite the same. It's the closest I've ever read to being allowed to pay to commit murder through.