PDA

View Full Version : Im Extremely disappointed in the New York Knicks

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:16 AM
I don't think I've been this upset in the New York Knicks since them Marbury-Isiah days and that's a damn shame. The makeup of this team this season was built to be a championship team or at least a contender. A few games back I just blamed Melo, then I decided to stick up for him simply because nobody is really helping him out, but I can't lie his poor leadership has really destroyed this team. Coach Woodson needs to man up and don't let Melo do what he want to do all time, ball stopping and fourth quarter errors that always cost us the game. Coach Woodson has to be a damn coach and get the rest of the team involve and stop switching at the wrong moments, take care of his lineups and matchups. Refs still cheat for us to lose, but its deeper than that because we don't play with resilience and passion, so at this point I can't blame the refs because we did it to our damn selves. I wish and hope that knicks basketball will be back again someday. I wish we get back to those 90s go new york go new york go days with ewing, starks,, spree, Houston and jeff van gundy. I felt like last year was a tease, Melo, woodson and j.r were way better, 3 point shooting was off the charts, including veterans that really help us throughout the season. I hope I live to see the knicks win their 3rd title, and yea I understand why non knicks fans hate me and think my team is an absolute joke. Im just a passionate fan that never gives up on my team, but if they keep losing like this, then idk maybe I should just stop watching this season and wait until next year. Get well soon knicks.

Bandito
12-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Can you divide that in paragraphs thank you.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Can you divide that in paragraphs thank you.
I apologize Im typing from my phone, and I cant divide it from there.

Teanett
12-02-2013, 10:24 AM
I apologize Im typing from my phone, and I cant divide it from there.

then dont type from tha phone.
tha shit ist hard to read.

Real Men Wear Green
12-02-2013, 10:26 AM
I don't think I've been this upset in the New York Knicks since them Marbury-Isiah days and that's a damn shame.I'm sure you cried often in your crib.
The makeup of this team this season was built to be a championship team:oldlol:

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:26 AM
then dont type from tha phone.
tha shit ist hard to read.
Like I said I apologize, and Im no where near a computer right now.

It's A VC3!!!
12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Like I said I apologize, and Im no where near a computer right now.
You can divide it from your phone. Just place the cursor on the start of any line and press the enter command equivalent on your phone. That will divide the store you wrote.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm sure you cried often in your crib.
I definitely didn't do that, Last time I cried watching a game was when I cried a little when the knicks lost in the finals in 1999. I cant deny that part.

Bandito
12-02-2013, 10:31 AM
I just read that block of text and i feel ya bro. But dont give up on being a fan, just dont sell then like they are championship bound anymore.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:33 AM
You can divide it from your phone. Just place the cursor on the start of any line and press the enter command equivalent on your phone. That will divide the store you wrote.
oh ok thank you sir nets fan, I will remember that next time.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:40 AM
I just read that block of text and i feel ya bro. But dont give up on being a fan, just dont sell then like they are championship bound anymore.
I understand, I just feel as a fan period you have to believe your team can win, especially a knicks team that were Atlantic division champs and number 2 seed in the east. I don't think anybody expect the knicks to be the top 3 worst teams right now, not even the delusional haters saw this train wreck coming. I think something else is wrong with the knicks, they have too much experience and talent to be this bad.

cos88
12-02-2013, 10:43 AM
nobody gives a shit what you think op

imdaman99
12-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Knicks are missing that HIGH IQ veteran leadership. Prigs is the only one with high IQ left on the team

Last year it was Kidd + Rasheed + Camby. When your star doesn't try nearly as much on 1 end as he does on the other, he is not a capable leader. Defense is always consistent, it always keeps you in the game. Offense is not always there. Melo plays D for spurts in a game, sure he is needed more on offense so he needs to conserve energy for that side, but that's his OWN FCKING FAULT. Learn to adapt, you overrated fck.

I was NO fan of Dantoni, but he wanted to play a better system than ISO Melo. Can't blame him for leaving.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 10:47 AM
nobody gives a shit what you think op
I have decided not to be immature to sink down to your ignorant level this time. Thank you very much.

CelticBaller
12-02-2013, 11:07 AM
It was expected, this team was bound to win 37 games max

nycjeff45
12-02-2013, 11:26 AM
i jumped ship when ewing left, knicks are a piece of shiet product man, no need to be loyal ...

Element
12-02-2013, 11:38 AM
I was NO fan of Dantoni, but he wanted to play a better system than ISO Melo. Can't blame him for leaving.

Dumbtoni tried to turn Melo into a point forward :lol

I agree that he needs better spacing to go to work down low, as well as a competent PG who can shoot. Someone like prime Billups would be a perfect fit. Melo is a willing and deadly off ball player, he just doesn't get the opportunity to do that often. He's had to create too many of his shots himself this year, and even those that he gets off passes are usually bailout shots.

niko
12-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Think of who you are talking to and if he would care if you can read his nonsense or not.

Chrono90
12-02-2013, 11:51 AM
I think Melo and Woodson arent doing anything too different from last year. Melo is not playing as well as last year but it's close.

The bigger problem that ppl don't talk about as much is JR Smith and the absence of Novak.

Smith isn't playing like the 6th man of the year that averaged 18 points. He's shooting horrible compared to last year.

No one demands a coverage like Novak. Teams didn't let him open and that created lots of 1v1 space for Smith off the bench or even for Melo when they play together. And if teams doubled, there goes Novak shooting the three.

Knicks have players like Bargani, Prigioni and Felton that shoots threes but they're not even close to Novak.

On top of everything, Tyson is down. There goes the D. Forget it. Put better pieces together next season.

crunk-juice
12-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I have decided not to be immature to sink down to your ignorant level this time. Thank you very much.

:biggums:

:wtf:

:applause:

Chrono90
12-02-2013, 11:56 AM
They also over estimated Shrumpert.

zoom17
12-02-2013, 02:31 PM
i jumped ship when ewing left, knicks are a piece of shiet product man, no need to be loyal ...

:oldlol:

iDunk
12-02-2013, 02:59 PM
I agree , this season is 10x worse than any Isaiah years I've seen.

Teanett
12-02-2013, 03:04 PM
it's the worst season in knicks history, because we're coming off the first good season in a decade.

inclinerator
12-02-2013, 03:05 PM
that's not how u type, who hacked u?

Suguru101
12-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't think I've been this upset in the New York Knicks since them Marbury-Isiah days and that's a damn shame. The makeup of this team this season was built to be a championship team or at least a contender. A few games back I just blamed Melo, then I decided to stick up for him simply because nobody is really helping him out, but I can't lie his poor leadership has really destroyed this team.

Coach Woodson needs to man up and don't let Melo do what he want to do all time, ball stopping and fourth quarter errors that always cost us the game. Coach Woodson has to be a damn coach and get the rest of the team involve and stop switching at the wrong moments, take care of his lineups and matchups. Refs still cheat for us to lose, but its deeper than that because we don't play with resilience and passion, so at this point I can't blame the refs because we did it to our damn selves.

I wish and hope that knicks basketball will be back again someday. I wish we get back to those 90s go new york go new york go days with ewing, starks,, spree, Houston and jeff van gundy. I felt like last year was a tease, Melo, woodson and j.r were way better, 3 point shooting was off the charts, including veterans that really help us throughout the season.

I hope I live to see the knicks win their 3rd title, and yea I understand why non knicks fans hate me and think my team is an absolute joke. Im just a passionate fan that never gives up on my team, but if they keep losing like this, then idk maybe I should just stop watching this season and wait until next year.

Get well soon knicks.

There.

Teanett
12-02-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't think I've been this upset in the New York Knicks since them Marbury-Isiah days and that's a damn shame. The makeup of this team this season was built to be a championship team or at least a contender. A few games back I just blamed Melo, then I decided to stick up for him simply because nobody is really helping him out, but I can't lie his poor leadership has really destroyed this team.

Coach Woodson needs to man up and don't let Melo do what he want to do all time, ball stopping and fourth quarter errors that always cost us the game. Coach Woodson has to be a damn coach and get the rest of the team involve and stop switching at the wrong moments, take care of his lineups and matchups. Refs still cheat for us to lose, but its deeper than that because we don't play with resilience and passion, so at this point I can't blame the refs because we did it to our damn selves.

I wish and hope that knicks basketball will be back again someday. I wish we get back to those 90s go new york go new york go days with ewing, starks,, spree, Houston and jeff van gundy. I felt like last year was a tease, Melo, woodson and j.r were way better, 3 point shooting was off the charts, including veterans that really help us throughout the season.

I hope I live to see the knicks win their 3rd title, and yea I understand why non knicks fans hate me and think my team is an absolute joke. Im just a passionate fan that never gives up on my team, but if they keep losing like this, then idk maybe I should just stop watching this season and wait until next year.

Get well soon knicks.

hate to say i told you so...

Teanett
12-02-2013, 03:51 PM
There.
thanks!

outbreak
12-02-2013, 04:42 PM
how can you be disappointed when the team is performing how the majority of people thought it would? Living up to expectations more like.

Dagouch
12-02-2013, 04:47 PM
part of me hopes it compeletly impoldes that we can truly rebuild but that would never happen in NYC with Dolan in charge.

I just wish someday Dolan will sell the team.

Dro
12-02-2013, 04:49 PM
how can you be disappointed when the team is performing how the majority of people thought it would? Living up to expectations more like.
This...

outbreak
12-02-2013, 04:58 PM
This...
I mean people probably didn't expect them to be THIS bad, but the majority did expect them to be well under 500

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Knicks are missing that HIGH IQ veteran leadership. Prigs is the only one with high IQ left on the team

Last year it was Kidd + Rasheed + Camby. When your star doesn't try nearly as much on 1 end as he does on the other, he is not a capable leader. Defense is always consistent, it always keeps you in the game. Offense is not always there. Melo plays D for spurts in a game, sure he is needed more on offense so he needs to conserve energy for that side, but that's his OWN FCKING FAULT. Learn to adapt, you overrated fck.

Prigioni have to shoot more, Hardaway part 2 needs more playing time too. I do agree with the I.Q part as well. I was devastated when sheed retired in the middle of the season last year, and when kidd was scoreless in the playoffs and became a traitor by becoming nets head coach right after we got eliminated by the pacers.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Ewing was and will always be one of my favorite players of all time. Even when we was a great playoff team in the 90s I remember people still bashing us, thats just us knicks fans have to deal with, we even was hated last year and that was our best season since Ewing led us to the finals in 1994. When Ewing left, we went downhill, hoping for somebody to fill in his spot, but nobody has done it, not marbury, not houston, not even Melo. We still have to be loyal though, I rather be loyal than to be a fairweather fan or a bandwagoner like most of the posters here.

Jameerthefear
12-02-2013, 06:38 PM
fresh kid that actually sounded like it came from the heart :applause: kudos. hope the knicks get better.

sorry man i really hope you guys and denver miss the playoffs. we could get a really good pick in a really strong draft

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Think of who you are talking to and if he would care if you can read his nonsense or not.
Now what Im saying is nonsense? Dont be naive niko. Im being serious about this team, and everybody knows how passionate I am about my team. I understand you cant stand me, falsely accusing me having over 3 accounts, but Im just saying how I feel about our team and its problems. We often disagree and argue sometimes, but I have nothing but love for you man, and this is a dark and lethargic time for us knicks fans. We need to have unity man, we all going through this together.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
It was expected, this team was bound to win 37 games max
3-13 was expected? Seriously, what place in the east did you expect this team to finish at?

crisoner
12-02-2013, 06:45 PM
I thought this team would be contending to knock off the Heat this year. They have regressed extremely.

And the Nets!!!

The Mecca should be ashamed.

niko
12-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Now what Im saying is nonsense? Dont be naive niko. Im being serious about this team, and everybody knows how passionate I am about my team. I understand you cant stand me, falsely accusing me having over 3 accounts, but Im just saying how I feel about our team and its problems. We often disagree and argue sometimes, but I have nothing but love for you man, and this is a dark and lethargic time for us knicks fans. We need to have unity man,we all going through this together.
I'm fine. My salary is not paid by the New York Knicks (or anyone actually...but that's a different issue). I'm not saying don't get annoyed when the Knicks lose but people are being ridiculous. People on this board want your self esteem tied to the team (or tie it to the team). I have a wife i want to nail when she's not exhausted from chasing the two kids, i'm chasing the two kids, i need to find a job, I have a bunch of games I want to finish playing, and fix up the house, etc.

People want to bash and bash and bash, run people out of town, change everything day to day. It doesn't work like that. And if this is ruining your day, i mean really ruining I CANNOT FUNCTION BECAUSE THE KNICKS LOST on a regular basis then something is really wrong.

It's gotten really old and tired. And we have mods that allow where the other idiots (Teannet, Statuory Rape) want to go which is a racial thing. How that thread is not deleted is beyond me. It's starting.

The fact you are dissapointed in the Knicks, pretend or otherwise is about as unimportant a thing as I can imagine.

Artest's brother said something last night, he said if you are that upset and slamming everyone, stop watching. Watch when they are good and not upsetting you. I'd recommend that to a lot of people here.

:cheers: Sorry...i know people want yelling and anger but it is what it is. I didn't pick the team, or the players, or the coach, or the owner.

Blue&Orange
12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
I mean people probably didn't expect them to be THIS bad, but the majority did expect them to be well under 500
Well like any intelligent people know, majority of people are retarded, so yeah you might be right.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Dumbtoni tried to turn Melo into a point forward :lol

I agree that he needs better spacing to go to work down low, as well as a competent PG who can shoot. Someone like prime Billups would be a perfect fit. Melo is a willing and deadly off ball player, he just doesn't get the opportunity to do that often. He's had to create too many of his shots himself this year, and even those that he gets off passes are usually bailout shots.
I do agree, ISO melo is good sometimes but not throughout the whole damn game. We do need a better point guard who will tell Melo that he got this under control, a point guard that wont always kiss melo's ass, and actually be a point guard. Melo is way better to me off the ball, I seen the rare times where he was playing off the ball and he looked close to perfection. Melo has it in him to be the best, and if people here dont think he has the potential then they really dont know basketball.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:01 PM
I think Melo and Woodson arent doing anything too different from last year. Melo is not playing as well as last year but it's close.

The bigger problem that ppl don't talk about as much is JR Smith and the absence of Novak.

Smith isn't playing like the 6th man of the year that averaged 18 points. He's shooting horrible compared to last year.

No one demands a coverage like Novak. Teams didn't let him open and that created lots of 1v1 space for Smith off the bench or even for Melo when they play together. And if teams doubled, there goes Novak shooting the three.

Knicks have players like Bargani, Prigioni and Felton that shoots threes but they're not even close to Novak.

On top of everything, Tyson is down. There goes the D. Forget it. Put better pieces together next season.
We desperately need Tyson back but we also need Stoudamire to step his shit up fast, and be somewhat his old self. We definitely need somebody like Novak, and J.r smith havent been the same since he had that bullshit suspension for that terry flop in the playoffs last season, plus being in the club every damn night during that time, he really needs to be more mature and play with that aggressiveness and confidence like he did last season.

niko
12-02-2013, 07:03 PM
We desperately need Tyson back but we also need Stoudamire to step his shit up fast, and be somewhat his old self. We definitely need somebody like Novak, and J.r smith havent been the same since he had that bullshit suspension for that terry flop in the playoffs last season, plus being in the club every damn night during that time, he really needs to be more mature and play with that aggressiveness and confidence like he did last season.
JR doesn't have a clubbing problem, he has a "i tore my knee up" problem.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:06 PM
that's not how u type, who hacked u?
This is me, I simply can't be silly right now and type foolishly, I just dont feel like it at this time. Sorry.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Thank you for being extremely delusional and so deep in idiocy sir.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:11 PM
part of me hopes it compeletly impoldes that we can truly rebuild but that would never happen in NYC with Dolan in charge.

I just wish someday Dolan will sell the team.
I definitely can't stand Dolan but I dont know what to say about the knicks future. I just don't know. All I can do is hope for the best.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:22 PM
This...
I happy that you are enjoying yourself this year with being a fan of one of the best teams in the league this year thats called the Indiana Pacers. They are a great team without their former best player Granger. They actually have great defense and chemistry, I still think they wont win it all mainly because Paul George is not ready yet and a man named Lebron James.

I know I always talk shit about your young team and called them overrated but I was just still mad and aggravated on how your team magically defeated my team last season especially from the free throw line and how they respect Hibbert more than melo. But its cool if thats what the league officials and david stern wanted then all power to them, but you are definitely incorrect on your response and you damn well know that Dro.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Please cease the lying, its not healthy.

Ai2death
12-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I didn't expect them to win it all, however, I thought they were going to be maybe 4-5 seed.

I'm really surprised and disappointed. I feel bad for Melo as well as to all the hate he receives which I believe is unjustified.
Hopefully the Knicks can pull it together and at least make it to the .500 mark.
Same goes for Brooklyn.

outbreak
12-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Please cease the lying, its not healthy.

sorry buddy but there was numerous threads here and articles floating around, you were one of the delusional trolls though who kept posting that they were championship calibre. So why haven't you left these forums yet like you promised? Please go away.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:42 PM
fresh kid that actually sounded like it came from the heart :applause: kudos. hope the knicks get better.

sorry man i really hope you guys and denver miss the playoffs. we could get a really good pick in a really strong draft
Thats cold man.

retaxis
12-02-2013, 07:42 PM
I happy that you are enjoying yourself this year with being a fan of one of the best teams in the league this year thats called the Indiana Pacers. They are a great team without their former best player Granger. They actually have great defense and chemistry, I still think they wont win it all mainly because Paul George is not ready yet and a man named Lebron James.

I know I always talk shit about your young team and called them overrated but I was just still mad and aggravated on how your team magically defeated my team last season especially from the free throw line and how they respect Hibbert more than melo. But its cool if thats what the league officials and david stern wanted then all power to them, but you are definitely incorrect on your response and you damn well know that Dro.
How many times did I tell you the Pacers were going to wreck the Knicks last season? How many times did I say we (Miami) would much rather play the Knicks in the 2nd then the Pacers? Your response as always: Your just scared of the Knicks:lol :lol

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:46 PM
I thought this team would be contending to knock off the Heat this year. They have regressed extremely.

And the Nets!!!

The Mecca should be ashamed.
They were suppose to especially since we defeated them 3 games to 1 last season. I'm really surprised on how awful the contending nets are at the moment but yea I do concur on those teams representing New York terribly though.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm fine. My salary is not paid by the New York Knicks (or anyone actually...but that's a different issue). I'm not saying don't get annoyed when the Knicks lose but people are being ridiculous. People on this board want your self esteem tied to the team (or tie it to the team). I have a wife i want to nail when she's not exhausted from chasing the two kids, i'm chasing the two kids, i need to find a job, I have a bunch of games I want to finish playing, and fix up the house, etc.

People want to bash and bash and bash, run people out of town, change everything day to day. It doesn't work like that. And if this is ruining your day, i mean really ruining I CANNOT FUNCTION BECAUSE THE KNICKS LOST on a regular basis then something is really wrong.

It's gotten really old and tired. And we have mods that allow where the other idiots (Teannet, Statuory Rape) want to go which is a racial thing. How that thread is not deleted is beyond me. It's starting.

The fact you are dissapointed in the Knicks, pretend or otherwise is about as unimportant a thing as I can imagine.

Artest's brother said something last night, he said if you are that upset and slamming everyone, stop watching. Watch when they are good and not upsetting you. I'd recommend that to a lot of people here.

:cheers: Sorry...i know people want yelling and anger but it is what it is. I didn't pick the team, or the players, or the coach, or the owner.
I really feel for you man, I hope you do get employed soon man its definitely a struggle out here these days especially with the economy and them dummies at the white house. I also think its a beautiful thing that you are married and have your children and that you trying to make it better for their future, I give you props for that, you are a better father than me at this point but thats also due to circumstances that I really cant control right now, but dont worry man things will work out soon, just dont give up. Im disappointed in the knicks but Im not that upset where I would let it affect my life in a negative light, I just want them to do better, but yea life does go on without them and basketball itself.

Fresh Kid
12-02-2013, 08:03 PM
JR doesn't have a clubbing problem, he has a "i tore my knee up" problem.
He have that problem too, but I still think that his clubbing played a major role in the playoffs last season.