branslowski
12-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Top 5:

1. Andre Drummond 65.2%
2. LeBron James 59.9%
3. DeAndre Jordan 59.5%
4. Dwight Howard 56.6%
5.Brook Lopez 55.6%

Don't know how high the NBA values these, but reading ESPN and a certain player's fanbase post I realize that Field Goal titles shows true dominance in the arts of Efficiency:applause:

No suprise this top 5 has the Leagues greatest players in it. I think my boy LeBron might rack up his first FG% title making him the First Player in NBA history to win a FG% Title while averaging 26ppg while shooting 48% from 3, while averaging more than 5reb and 5ast a game and atleast 1stl since the modern era.:applause:

Who do you guys got?

Rik Smits' Hair
12-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Top 5:

1. Andre Drummond 65.2%
2. LeBron James 59.9%
3. DeAndre Jordan 59.5%
4. Dwight Howard 56.6%
5.Brook Lopez 55.6%

Don't know how high the NBA values these, but reading ESPN and a certain player's fanbase post I realize that Field Goal titles shows true dominance in the arts of Efficiency:applause:

No suprise this top 5 has the Leagues greatest players in it. I think my boy LeBron might rack up his first FG% title making him the First Player in NBA history to win a FG% Title while averaging 26ppg while shooting 48% from 3, while averaging more than 5reb and 5ast a game and atleast 1stl since the modern era.:applause:

Who do you guys got?

:biggums:

moe94
12-02-2013, 08:29 PM
:biggums:

That was his joke, yes.

Bran, does the fact that he's a SF and the rest are C not make you a bit impressed? Just a little?

#number6ix#
12-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Damn bro ISH turned you into a troll... I remember when I first found this website you were pretty much unbiased I even remember you taking lebron side on some topics...

Any way I think Drummond will have the best fg%

Psycho
12-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Lebron has a higher raw FG % than centers on much better volume while being elite at every aspect of basketball; is there nothing this man cannot do? :applause:

TheReal Kendall
12-02-2013, 08:33 PM
I really don't care about FG%

Lebron23
12-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Who was the last perimeter player to led the league in FG%?

Sarcastic
12-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Adrian Dantley would be a god if he played in today's NBA.

moe94
12-02-2013, 08:36 PM

Has it ever happened? I know Dantley was doing 30 PPG on near 60% shooting, though. :eek:

Psycho
12-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Adrian Dantley would be a god if he played in today's NBA.

If he was so good, where are his MVPs and Championships? Lebron is the master of stats, and the master of winning. :bowdown:

fpliii
12-02-2013, 08:38 PM

Ceballos did in the 90s, I don't know if anyone has more recently.

DMAVS41
12-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Like...really?

You Kobe fans are telling me that if Kobe came back and averaged 26 ppg on 69% TS...you all wouldn't be going nuts about it?

I don't even see that many Lebron fans propping him just for that. To act like this isn't extremely impressive to date is just the epitome of hate.

fpliii
12-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Like...really?

You Kobe fans are telling me that if Kobe came back and averaged 26 ppg on 69% TS...you all wouldn't be going nuts about it?

I don't even see that many Lebron fans propping him just for that. To act like this isn't extremely impressive to date is just the epitome of hate.

Eh, just because LeBron is better than Kobe was doesn't mean we all have to like him though. :confusedshrug:

Just some innocent ribbing.

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Funniest thread that white boy branslowski ever made.

branslowski
Damn bro ISH turned you into a troll... I remember when I first found this website you were pretty much unbiased I even remember you taking lebron side on some topics...

Any way I think Drummond will have the best fg%

I'm not trolling, I'm impressed with this FG% race:applause:

Sarcastic
If he was so good, where are his MVPs and Championships? Lebron is the master of stats, and the master of winning. :bowdown:

He was clearly robbed since no one understood efficiency back then.

moe94
12-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Eh, just because LeBron is better than Kobe was doesn't mean we all have to like him though. :confusedshrug:

It has nothing to do with like player x or player y. It has something to do with appreciating basketball. If you are willing to hate on a great efficiency and rationalize why it's a bad thing, something is very wrong.

branslowski
12-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Funniest thread that white boy branslowski ever made.

I see you still never did research in the OTC and found my rap thread wit my pick in it.:facepalm

branslowski
12-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Like...really?

Read the OP again...:facepalm

fpliii
12-02-2013, 08:44 PM
It has nothing to do with like player x or player y. It has something to do with appreciating basketball. If you are willing to hate on a great efficiency and rationalize why it's a bad thing, something is very wrong.

Oh I like efficient players personally, but I think you have to find a balance (not that LeBron hasn't). I think guys that can maintain a high TS% on a large number of True Shooting Attempts are incredible (including your LeBrons, Jordans, Dantleys, etc.).

#number6ix#
12-02-2013, 08:47 PM
I see you still never did research in the OTC and found my rap thread wit my pick in it.:facepalm
Link? I wanna hear your songs to see if you repping Florida properly

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 08:47 PM
A picture of a black guy and a rap thread you say?

Must be legit.

Whatever you say white boy, this thread was grade A caliber ISH satire. Thanks for bringing the lulz, cracker. Much appreciated.

branslowski
12-02-2013, 08:51 PM
A picture of a black guy and a rap thread you say?

Must be legit.

Whatever you say white boy, this thread was grade A caliber ISH satire. Thanks for bringing the lulz, cracker. Much appreciated.

No, picture of me on my soundcloud posting MY music. I'm a artist.:facepalm

Is there a fascination or something with being black that I'm missing?:biggums:

moe94
12-02-2013, 08:54 PM

Let's hear your shit. I am genuinely intrigued. :coleman:

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 08:57 PM

Is there a fascination or something with being black that I'm missing?:biggums:
No I just think it's funny how insanely proud of it you are. And the over compensation in the way you type sometimes.

"Drug lord of Florida"
"I'm a rapper"
"I'm an artist"

Lol, you're a dime a dozen. Got to be kidding me with the artist line. Do you know how many black kids claim to be rappers. It's pathetic. And it isn't art anymore. Its funnier that you seem so full of yourself about it.

Anyway, FG efficiency kings ... Continue

branslowski
12-02-2013, 08:59 PM
http://m.soundcloud.com/yungbran24/unnecessary-remix

^^^^Thats me Swish...My song ft my boy.

If you think I'm white cause my name here, then you should also know I use to be a big Val Venis fan (WWF wrestler) and his Nick Name was the big bow bowski....So go figure the name.

But If ur not interested in truth, then I'm assuming you just want to try n troll me because I own you repeatedly on these boards. Stay classy my friend.:applause:

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Lol, you're a dime a dozen. Got to be kidding me with the artist line. Do you know how many black kids claim to be rappers. It's pathetic. And it isn't art anymore. Its funnier that you seem so full of yourself about it.

Why you putting the man down, though? :confusedshrug:

Just peeped that. Is that actually you? You're on that Soulja Boi flow. Not a good look at all.

RoundMoundOfReb
12-02-2013, 09:03 PM

If you think I'm white cause my name here, then you should also know I use to be a big Val Venis fan (WWF wrestler) and his Nick Name was the big bow bowski....So go figure the name.

But If ur not interested in truth, then I'm assuming you just want to try n troll me because I own you repeatedly on these boards. Stay classy my friend.:applause:
That was actually not as bad as I was expecting. Actually, pretty good.

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm assuming you just want to try n troll me because I own you repeatedly on these boards. Stay classy my friend.:applause:
Right.

"Young Branslowski"

Could you have a more cliche rap name? So corny, dude. Anyway I will listen to your run of the mill rap tracks when I'm not on my phone, in public.

Don't want to risk being embarrassed listening to shitty rap music, from a generally terrible genre of music.

#number6ix#
12-02-2013, 09:04 PM

Not bad... let me hear a song that about something other than guns, weed, and bitches tho... That's played out

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Don't want to risk being embarrassed listening to shitty rap music, from a generally terrible genre of music.

Weren't you in that other thread talking about insecurity and being into men's appearance? Now you're saying you care how others in public view you?

You're also one of those people that think rap is inherently terrible while being a fan of basketball? You're an enigma. :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Not bad... let me hear a song that about something other than guns, weed, and bitches tho... That's played out
He's an "artist", doe

:oldlol:

Drud Lord of Florida, doe

branslowski
12-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Right.

"Young Branslowski"

Could you have a more cliche rap name? So corny, dude. Anyway I will listen to your run of the mill rap tracks when I'm not on my phone, in public.

It's Yung Bran.:facepalm Also find me on sounclound, just search "YungBran24"...24 ofcource for Kobe.:bowdown:

Why you so mad?:oldlol:

You mad cause I own you?

Cause I'm not white?

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Weren't you in that other thread talking about insecurity and being into men's appearance? Now you're saying you care how others in public view you?

You're also one of those people that think rap is inherently terrible while being a fan of basketball? You're an enigma. :oldlol:
Rap generally is terrible. What on earth does that have to do with the game of basketball?

I'm in my girlfriends place of work, as she bar tends, I don't need to thrust upon anyone shitty rap music from a dumb independent musician who thinks he's doing something unique or special.

I don't want to offend their ears or intelligence, as some run of the mill aspiring rapper talks money, drugs, or hoes.

Psycho
12-02-2013, 09:10 PM

He also defended MJ's dick size.

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm in my girlfriends place of work, as she bar tends, I don't need to thrust upon anyone shitty rap music from a dumb independent musician who thinks he's doing something unique or special.

My dude, she's tending a ****ing bar. You're acting like you're in an office or something. Christ. :rolleyes:

I had no idea you were so damn ignorant. You're a cool dude in terms of ball but....:confusedshrug:

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:12 PM
He also defended MJ's dick size.
More like reading comprehension.

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:19 PM
My dude, she's tending a ****ing bar.
A professional bar, with business men and women. Don't act like you know what you're talking about. It's not a grungy watering hole.

I'm not forcing shitty rap music on anyone around me. The same way I would be embarrassed to be caught listening to say Lil Wayne, I'd feel even worse being caught listening to

The drug lord of Florida, Young Branslowski.

I had no idea you were so damn ignorant. You're a cool dude in terms of ball but....:confusedshrug:
No, not ignorant. Very cognizant of bad music, and not making respectable people roll their eyes to such shitty music.

You don't know me outside of ISH. We've never had a conversation outside of basketball talk. Don't make assumptions one way or the other. I will listen to his music when I get home.

If I was a betting man I would guarantee it sucks.

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:23 PM
No, not ignorant. Very cognizant of bad music, and not making respectable people roll their eyes to such shitty music.

You're dismissing an entire genre. A genre that is very much related to basketball since the early 90s. It's a bit odd, to say the least.

What do you consider good music? Dad rock?

protip: a bar is a bar and people listen to garbage music and garbage is played everywhere

You're being insecure, ironically. You're in a place that probably plays indie music and has a pretentious air about it. Wrong?

NuggetsFan
12-02-2013, 09:31 PM

I hate rap music and like basketball :confusedshrug: well most of it. Some stuff I don't mind.

RoundMoundOfReb
12-02-2013, 09:33 PM
I too don't really like the guns/hoes/drugs genre of rap but I like basketball. How is that weird?

NuggetsFan

And this is why. Got a dude proclaiming himself drug lord Florida and saying stupid shit over a beat. Branslowski stands for everything that's wrong in this world, proud of being some ignorant ghetto piece of trash. Doesn't even realize it either, saddest part :lol

SamuraiSWISH
You're dismissing an entire genre. A genre that is very much related to basketball since the early 90s. It's a bit odd, to say the least.
I like quality hip hop. The vast majority of the genre is utter trash. Especially contemporary stuff. It's like the horror movie genre in that regard. Basketball isn't hip hop. They're associated merely because of young African Americans an the cross over appeal because of it. Why are you arguing about my not wanting to play bankable shitty rap music from an ISH member at my girl friends work? In addition to the crowd that populates it during the week? If it was the weekend here, different crowd, club atmosphere ... I'd bang young drug lord of Florida's corny ass, cliche rap song and laugh at its subject matter. Now isn't the time or place.

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:34 PM
I too don't really like the guns/hoes/drugs genre of rap but I like basketball. How is that weird?

That shit is garbage, though, but it doesn't represent rap, just like Dane Cook doesn't represent stand up comedy.

I like quality hip hop. The vast majority of the genre is utter trash. Especially contemporary stuff. It's like the horror movie genre in that regard. Basketball isn't hip hop. They're associated merely because of young African Americans an the cross over appeal because of it. Why are you arguing about my not wanting to play bankable shitty rap music from an ISH member at my girl friends work? In addition to the crowd that populates it during the week? If it was the weekend here, different crowd, club atmosphere ... I'd bang young drug lord of Florida's corny ass, cliche rap song and laugh at its subject matter. Now isn't the time or place.

Beautiful post, of which I mostly agree. :applause:

EveryManALion
Gawdre Drummond:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Rose'sACL

What do you consider good music? Dad rock?

protip: a bar is a bar and people listen to garbage music and garbage is played everywhere

You're being insecure, ironically. You're in a place that probably plays indie music and has a pretentious air about it. Wrong?
are you crazy? you can be fan of the game of basketball without being fan of rap.
most nba coaches most probably don't like rap so stop writing dumb shit.i am sure pop doesn't play rap at his home.
also, he is right. it is one of the weakest genre of music.the music itself is very easy to produce so lyrics become even more important and 99% of rap songs have really weak lyrics unless you are in your teens or really dumb.

CelticBaller
12-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Well I for one love rap and basketball

Thread highjackedddddddd

#number6ix#
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
I love rap/hip hop but the older I get the more I find myself enjoying rap alot less and smooth old school r&b a lot more... I just find rap repetitive and unimagtive these days

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:39 PM
it is one of the weakest genre of music.the music itself is very easy to produce so lyrics become even more important and 99% of rap songs have really weak lyrics unless you are in your teens or really dumb.

Just stop.

I bet you couldn't formulate a clever simile if your damn life depended on it and that is basically the lowest form of rap. You'd come off cornier than Carter 4 Lil Wayne.

SamuraiSWISH
And this is why. Got a dude proclaiming himself drug lord Florida and saying stupid shit over a beat. Branslowski stands for everything that's wrong in this world, proud of being some ignorant ghetto piece of trash. Doesn't even realize it either, saddest part :lol
Holy shit, someone gets it.

CelticBaller
he is right. it is one of the weakest genre of music.the music itself is very easy to produce so lyrics become even more important and 99% of rap songs have really weak lyrics unless you are in your teens or really dumb.
:facepalm

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Beautiful post, of which I mostly agree. :applause:
He's a walking cliche, run of the mill in a long line of cookie cutter, dumb, ignorant ghetto youth claiming to be an "artist" ...

That doesn't offend you at all?

A small percentage of hip hop is actual art. If it's made by someone named Young anything it isn't unique or art. He's a rapper artist and a drug lord? Cringe worthy. Especially because he is taking himself seriously.

NLZ
12-02-2013, 09:49 PM
:roll:

#number6ix#
12-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Damn Swish you going in on Yung Bran tho... Ease up a little bit

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 09:53 PM
I love rap/hip hop but the older I get the more I find myself enjoying rap alot less and smooth old school r&b a lot more... I just find rap repetitive and unimagtive these days
That's because you're mature, and intelligent.

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Damn Swish you going in on Yung Bran tho... Ease up a little bit

Going for that ether. :biggums:

I'd be more concerned if bran wasn't such an ass himself.

Rose'sACL
12-02-2013, 09:57 PM
although i agree with swish on pretty much everything he has written about rap but if you want to be taken seriously then remove "j's on my feet" from location.
only hipsters and kids are proud of what shoe they are wearing.

KingBeasley08
12-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Well screw the rest of you. I'm a big fan of hip hop and basketball

Rap = best music genre
Basketball = second best sport (Murrican football)

moe94
12-02-2013, 09:59 PM
although i agree with swish on pretty much everything he has written about rap but if you want to be taken seriously then remove "j's on

The guy whose name is literally referencing an athlete's injury is lecturing on how to be taken seriously. :bowdown:

Well screw the rest of you. I'm a big fan of hip hop and basketball)

Don't worry. They're in the minority. Most basketball fans appreciate rap to some level, at least.

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 10:00 PM
although i agree with swish on pretty much everything he has written about rap but if you want to be taken seriously then remove "j's on my feet" from location.
only hipsters and kids are proud of what shoe they are wearing.
I'm making fun of the Miley Cyrus / Wiz Khalifa song. I'm not a hipster either. Been a fan of Jordan's since I was a 4 year old. I'm not one of these kids wearing them because they're expensive, or hypebeasts. Wearing them because of basketball, and childhood nostalgia. Memories.

Rose'sACL
12-02-2013, 10:02 PM
The guy who's name is literally referencing an athlete's injury is lecturing on how to be taken seriously. :bowdown:
i don't know if you could find it but i even posted in a thread when i first came on to this site about not being able to get my account activated by mods for some reason. this was my friend's account. i never shitpost about rose's injury in case you haven't noticed.if i am here when registration open again then i would change the name.

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 10:04 PM
this was my friend's account.
That's not suspect.

Rose'sACL
12-02-2013, 10:08 PM
That's not suspect.

be happy if you think that. it is not like i have ever made fun of rose's injury.

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
be happy if you think that. it is not like i have ever made fun of rose's injury.
Your avatar is hilarious, so whatever.

branslowski
12-02-2013, 10:21 PM

Why you so mad Hater?:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
12-02-2013, 10:24 PM
i don't know if you could find it but i even posted in a thread when i first came on to this site about not being able to get my account activated by mods for some reason. this was my friend's account. i never shitpost about rose's injury in case you haven't noticed.if i am here when registration open again then i would change the name.

You're a weirdo, dude.

AintNoSunshine
12-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Damn that looks pretty impressive to me, only one on there that's not a center. For someone who scores from all over the court and still make them at a higher clip than someone like Jordan and Howard who's scoring by dunks:bowdown: :bowdown:

branslowski
12-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Damn that looks pretty impressive to me, only one on there that's not a center. For someone who scores from all over the court and still make them at a higher clip than someone like Jordan and Howard who's scoring by dunks:bowdown: :bowdown:

LeBron score by dunks too. Oh yea layups and fouls. Dat domination. #fg%title:applause:

HylianNightmare
12-02-2013, 10:49 PM

dedication :rockon:

SamuraiSWISH
12-02-2013, 10:55 PM
branslowski looks like 50 Tyson w/ braids

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111102185852/rap/images/a/a9/50tyson.png

STATUTORY
12-02-2013, 10:57 PM
That shit is garbage, though, but it doesn't represent rap, just like Dane Cook doesn't represent stand up comedy.

what are some contemporary hip hop artists that represent the genre well?

I guess kanye and odd future crew can at least give us the aesthetics of depth with their productions/lyrics but I'm curious who u think can rep rap.

coin24
12-02-2013, 11:01 PM
what are some contemporary hip hop artists that represent the genre well?

I guess kanye and odd future crew can at least give us the aesthetics of depth with their productions/lyrics but I'm curious who u think can rep rap.

Snoop Lion.. Also Miley raps now, sick flows yo:cheers:

embersyc
12-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Andre could lead the league in FG% and also have the worst FT%. Anybody ever do that before?

(Yeah I realize this thread isn't about this anymore)

#number6ix#
12-02-2013, 11:24 PM

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111102185852/rap/images/a/a9/50tyson.png
Ooh kill'em :oldlol:

branslowski
12-02-2013, 11:31 PM

No I don't, and I got dreads :oldlol:

Just2McFly
12-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Brans, once my equipment is good, I'm wanna go over kid inks "show me" . I'm gonna send it to you too

SamuraiSWISH
12-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Ooh kill'em :oldlol:
branslowski looking like an older, long haired TerRio. :oldlol:

branslowski
12-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Brans, once my equipment is good, I'm wanna go over kid inks "show me" . I'm gonna send it to you too

Ight bet.:cheers:

branslowski
12-04-2013, 01:08 AM
LeBron 8-15 tonight. We major.:applause: