12-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Kobe is such a ballhog! :hammerhead:

CelticBaller
12-03-2013, 12:23 AM
Curse! :banana:

YouGotServed
12-03-2013, 12:24 AM
*realizes another thread is made by a salty Lakers fan* *copies* *paste*

Another Dwight Howard sucks thread made by a Lakers fan. I think we need an official Dwight Howard sucks thread. I honestly did not know they were still this mad/salty.

Really, we need an official thread. lol

:lol Someone start an official thread.

TOUCH MY BODY
12-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Lets be real, D12 is and always has been a grown man crybaby. Waiting for him to demand a trade.

outbreak
12-03-2013, 12:27 AM
SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT

j3lademaster
12-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Kobe is such a ballhog! :hammerhead:Would you at least admit he's playing better than last year? Or is Harden just the superior sg and able to carry Dwight's useless corpse?

Thorn
12-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Now Dwight will be taking 2x as many FGA as he did with the Lakers, causing Houston's offense to collapse amid TOs out the ass.

Konex solidifying himself as the Lakers' MVP :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

konex
12-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Would you at least admit he's playing better than last year? Or is Harden just the superior sg and able to carry Dwight's useless corpse?

His numbers are identical and Harden isn't playing as well as Kobe did last year. The difference is the role-players around them....

YouGotServed
12-03-2013, 12:37 AM
His numbers are identical and Harden isn't playing as well as Kobe did last year. The difference is the role-players around them....

Lakers had Pau and Nash. :roll: Houston has Lin, Garcia, Casspi, Parsons, Beverley.

lol!

I think it's pretty obvious Dwight hasn't improved since last year. He's putting up similar stats. The difference is Harden is a better facilitator and knows how/when to give the ball to Dwight. That's why Houston is winning. Harden doesn't put up empty stats like Kobe. Harden is a significantly better player than Kobe, and that is not even debatable.

Role players though! Yeah, pretty sure the role players are the ones winning games for Houston. Not Harden. lol

konex
12-03-2013, 12:39 AM
All those players are better than Nash and most of them are better than Pau for most of last year...

Heavincent
12-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Harden is a significantly better player than Kobe

:roll:

gin17
#salty

so many threads about dwight when he is not even half the player duncan is. despite duncan beasting and hitting the game winner today. people are so crazy talking about dwight here... shows the kind of people in this forum...

ispin69
SHOOK faker fans got nothing to talk about because their team is in the sh!tter. The difference? They're a winning team and D12 will take a lesser role as long as his few minutes and few shots don't mean he gets the blame for the whole game like that chucker who takes 20-30 shots and blames someone else.

Stay SHOOK.

YouGotServed
12-03-2013, 12:42 AM
All those players are better than Nash and most of them are better than Pau for most of last year...

No. Harden is simply a better player than Kobe and that's why Houston has a better record than LA did last year.

I<3NBA
12-03-2013, 01:41 AM
nice one Konex. give Dwight more FGAs

coin24
12-03-2013, 01:44 AM
SHOOK faker fans got nothing to talk about because their team is in the sh!tter. The difference? They're a winning team and D12 will take a lesser role as long as his few minutes and few shots don't mean he gets the blame for the whole game like that chucker who takes 20-30 shots and blames someone else.

Stay SHOOK.

How is that shook? Do you even understand what you're typing?:lol :facepalm

The Iron Fist
12-03-2013, 01:53 AM
Lakers had Pau and Nash. :roll: Houston has Lin, Garcia, Casspi, Parsons, Beverley.

lol!

I think it's pretty obvious Dwight hasn't improved since last year. He's putting up similar stats. The difference is Harden is a better facilitator and knows how/when to give the ball to Dwight. That's why Houston is winning. Harden doesn't put up empty stats like Kobe. Harden is a significantly better player than Kobe, and that is not even debatable.

Role players though! Yeah, pretty sure the role players are the ones winning games for Houston. Not Harden. lol
:biggums:

BlackVVaves
12-03-2013, 02:00 AM

lol!

Be honest. Do you even watch any Rockets games sans ESPN/TNT televised games? I've seen more than half the Rockets games, and it's clear that you are just talking out your ass.

If you want to antagonize Kobe stans by stating Harden this year is better than Kobe last year (which thusfar, he hasn't been), be my guess. But don't elevate your fabrication to levels of distortion. The Rockets have been playing their best stretch of basketball the last 6-8 games, and it has nothing to do with Harden, or ANY player on that team, giving the ball to Dwight.

YouGotServed
12-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Be honest. Do you even watch any Rockets games sans ESPN/TNT televised games? I've seen more than half the Rockets games, and it's clear that you are just talking out your ass.

If you want to antagonize Kobe stans by stating Harden this year is better than Kobe last year (which thusfar, he hasn't been), be my guess. But don't elevate your fabrication to levels of distortion. The Rockets have been playing their best stretch of basketball the last 6-8 games, and it has nothing to do with Harden, or ANY player on that team, giving the ball to Dwight.

Huh? I live in Houston and have been watching Rockets games since the Steve Franchise era. Don't ever disrespect me like that again. Harden > Kobe

oh the horror
12-03-2013, 03:39 AM

lol!

Congrats on tonight's "dumbest post award"

You win.

oh the horror
12-03-2013, 03:40 AM
How is that shook? Do you even understand what you're typing?:lol :facepalm

No, he doesn't. Dude basically listens to rap and repeats phrases without any proper context. Just ignore him.

BlackVVaves
12-03-2013, 04:33 AM
Huh? I live in Houston and have been watching Rockets games since the Steve Franchise era. Don't ever disrespect me like that again. Harden > Kobe

Clearly you're as delusional as you are unread then.

Before today's lost, the Rockets were on a season best 5 game winning streak. On that winning streak, Dwight has averaged 12 points per game on 8 attempts per game, contributing 1 block and 6 rebounds a game.

But yeah, the Rockets were winning 6 of 7 games because Harden knows how to get the ball to Dwight, unlike Kobe who didn't pass at all to anyone despite collecting 6 assists per game (the same as Harden), and having several 10+ assist games, including back to back 40 point, 12 assists, 6 rebound games on 45% from 3 and 59% from the field.

It's not like the only reason the Lakers got into the playoffs last year was because Kobe's string of games in late January and February helped dig them out an immense hole, and despite themselves positioned them to get into the post-season by the time he got injured. Yeah, not like that happened.

I call things how I see it. Kobe, 2 out of the last 3 years especially, has been frequently inefficient and not a willing passer. And he deserves all the shit talk from it when his stans try to synthesize a different story arc. However, Kobe last year was nothing short of amazing on more nights than not, especially the first 50 games of the season. Considering his age and tear on his body, it was beyond impressive. That's not to say he didn't have boneheaded games fluttered through, but Kobe was top 3, 4 in the league last year (albeit on a lower tier than Bron and KD).

So, don't try and discredit the man. Harden wasn't better then Kobe last year, and though he probably will this year, Kobe hasn't played yet, and I'd imagine a young Harden should be better than a 35 year old Kobe coming off of a severe injury. It should be mentioned that Harden is every bad the defender Kobe is now...at 35. Kobe 20-24 is 5X the defender Harden has been 20-24. Or are you going to conveniently ignore that?

And don't try to attribute success to Dwight as means to discredit Kobe further either. Dwight has been a great team player the during the winning streak, but excessively mediocre during it. He's far from the reason the Rockets were winning.

brantonli
12-03-2013, 04:41 AM
Kobe is such a ballhog! :hammerhead:

Damn thanks Konex, look for Howard to average 25-12 from now on.

Haymaker
12-03-2013, 04:43 AM
And less minutes. But they winning man, they winning.

East_Stone_Ya
12-03-2013, 05:39 AM
http://cdn2.kevinmd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/salt_0310.jpg

NumberSix
12-03-2013, 06:25 AM
He shoulda went to Golden State doe. That or stay in LA. I mean, come on. It's the Lakers. You know their gonna be willing to spend the money to stack the team. Houston will never really stack a team and if they do, the do an OKC and only do it for a few years.

riseagainst
12-03-2013, 03:01 PM

lol!

how is this guy in green?

:roll: :roll: :roll: