PDA

View Full Version : Official thread for Salty Laker fans who hate Dwight Howard

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Keep all your Dwight Howard related BS here, Examples include.

1) Dwight sucks at free throws
2) Dwight isn't even a top 10 center
3) Dwight has no post game
4) Dwight is a bitch
5) He smiles like a bitch
6) He plays like a bitch
7) Does he look like a bitch?
8) Kobe>Dwight
9) WHY DIDN'T DWIGHT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BEST FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME?!
10) Dwight Howard

Knock yourselves out, imagine a whole thread just for Lakers fans to bash Dwight :eek: It's like Disney Land for haters.

Also credit to YouGotServed for original thread idea.

Jameerthefear
12-03-2013, 12:58 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Psycho
12-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Please delete this thread mods.

TOUCH MY BODY
12-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Not a Lakers fan, but add me to this list of people that think D12 is b1tch made :rockon:

YouGotServed
12-03-2013, 01:01 AM
:applause: Finally.

Fvck you Dwight. Because of you, Houston will win 10+ more games and will probably grab HC advantage in the 1st round. You suck so much. Do us all a favor and leave so we can be another one of those bottom feeding teams who struggles to stay at .500. Fvck you Dwight. Big fvck you to you.

VIntageNOvel
merge all into one thread,
sticky it,
and giveaway free book to whoever bash him the most :applause:

ispin69
http://i41.tinypic.com/34g4uxj.jpg

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
12-03-2013, 01:02 AM
And what was this thread supposed to accomplish besides pissing off Laker fans? Sh't thread, you're a toxic poster who contributes nothing to this forum. I'm suprised you haven't been banned yet.

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2013, 01:02 AM
I eat ass

Interesting development, tell me more.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Its pathetic for Laker fans to make fun of Dwight Howard but those same posters have countless negative posts about Kobe Bryant who has never played for their "team".

:biggums:

:roll:

Jameerthefear
12-03-2013, 01:03 AM
And what was this thread supposed to accomplish besides pissing off Laker fans? Sh't thread, you're a toxic poster who contributes nothing to this forum. I'm suprised you haven't been banned yet.
Take a look in the mirror, asswipe.

Horde of Temujin
12-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Lame

Not every person who realizes Dwight is an overrated and overpaid player is a Laker's fan.

Also, there were many Laker fans who did not like Dwight before or during his stay there.

LA_Showtime
12-03-2013, 01:06 AM
It's hard to hate the guy when he isn't playing any better than he did last season, despite supposedly being healthy. It would be a lot easier to hate on the guy if he had returned to form, but clearly that hasn't and probably won't happen.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
12-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Take a look in the mirror, asswipe.
Says the WORST poster in this forum. Jeez, all you ever do is fight with Lakers fans and post gay animeshit then you act all innocent like you're gods gift on earth. You're a Fhaggot leave this place :facepalm

YouGotServed
12-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Lame

Not every person who realizes Dwight is an overrated and overpaid player is a Laker's fan.

Also, there were many Laker fans who did not like Dwight before or during his stay there.

If you are not a Lakers fan this doesn't concern you. This thread is only for those Laker fans who feel the need to start a Howard-bashing thread every day.

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2013, 01:08 AM
this thread...home, sweet home

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2013, 01:08 AM

I'm a maverick on the run, and ain't no one stopping me baby :pimp:

ISH #1 :basketball

Jameerthefear
12-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Says the WORST poster in this forum. Jeez, all you ever do is fight with Lakers fans and post gay animeshit then you act all innocent like you're gods gift on earth. You're a Fhaggot leave this place :facepalm
i'm one of the most contributing posters on this forum. just because i spend a tiny bit of time mocking lakers fans means jack shit. you clowns deserve it anyways. i don't even post anime outside of the moe thread or the megathread, so fvck off.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
12-03-2013, 01:16 AM
i'm one of the most contributing posters on this forum. just because i spend a tiny bit of time mocking lakers fans means jack shit. you clowns deserve it anyways. i don't even post anime outside of the moe thread or the megathread, so fvck off.
You contribute nothing but hot air. Just because you're here 24/7 and posts more than most posters doesn't mean you're "contributing." Quality over quantity, keep thinking you're a good poster but you're nothing but a troll.

branslowski
12-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Yes! A Dwight bashing thread:rockon:

What you guys wanna talk about first?

Hakeem, Shaq, and Kareem clowning Dwights post game?

Dwight being benched for Asik in the 4th?

Dwight with Ben Wallace like offensive Skills?

Dwight runnin from freethrows?

ispin69
12-03-2013, 01:19 AM

Can I use this excuse for every time a player is hated on? :facepalm Mental midgets.

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Can I use this excuse for every time a player is hated on? :facepalm Mental midgets.

Go vent by making a Kobe hate thread like you usually do, easy!

Jameerthefear
12-03-2013, 01:22 AM
You contribute nothing but hot air. Just because you're here 24/7 and posts more than most posters doesn't mean you're "contributing." Quality over quantity, keep thinking you're a good poster but you're nothing but a troll.
the only time i ever flame or act like an asshole is when someone insults my team, insults me (which is like everyday.), or if they have trolled in the past.
otherwise i'm pretty calm and rational. you've insulted me everywhere i go since you joined. i know you're an alt of someone. just fvck off and leave me alone already

kNicKz
12-03-2013, 01:22 AM
jimmies have been rustled

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2013, 01:23 AM

Indeed.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
12-03-2013, 01:31 AM
the only time i ever flame or act like an asshole is when someone insults my team, insults me (which is like everyday.), or if they have trolled in the past.
otherwise i'm pretty calm and rational. you've insulted me everywhere i go since you joined. i know you're an alt of someone. just fvck off and leave me alone already
I've insulted you everywhere you post because your posts are sh*t :lol . Maybe do or say something smart one day then I won't harp on you but as it stand right now, you're currently the worst poster on ISH in my book.

oh the horror
12-03-2013, 03:47 AM

The OP doesn't have enough testosterone in his balls to accomplish that.

AirTupac
12-03-2013, 03:59 AM
i'm one of the most contributing posters on this forum. just because i spend a tiny bit of time mockinglakers fans means jack shit. you clowns deserve it anyways. i don't even post anime outside of the moe thread or the megathread, so fvck off.

:oldlol: More like every waking moment. Find a hobby.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Not a Lakers fan, but add me to this list of people that think D12 is b1tch made :rockon:

But you are a Kobe fanatic. :lol :lol :lol

MVBallin2K
12-03-2013, 06:28 AM
Can we have one of those for salty Kobe haters too, please? Not even bashing them but it would save SO much space on these forums for threads. Same with Lebron...Melo...KD. Every player should have one stickied and maybe we'd actually get some basketball discussion worthwhile instead of troll threads. Yet the trolls will still have their own threads.

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2013, 10:31 AM
The OP doesn't have enough testosterone in his balls to accomplish that.

You'd know.

The fact that there are so many upset fans here is a testament to how upset they truly are that Dwight left.

Mr Exlax
12-03-2013, 11:07 AM
We really should start a thread to bash any player you can think of. That would make ISH so much better.

longtime lurker
12-03-2013, 11:25 AM
We really should start a thread to bash any player you can think of. That would make ISH so much better.

I agree. Just wait till Kobe gets back these threads will be made on a daily basis. How come you're in red?

Mr Exlax
12-03-2013, 11:30 AM
I agree. Just wait till Kobe gets back these threads will be made on a daily basis. How come you're in red?

I just tried to make one, but I kinda suck at it lol. Man I couldn't tell ya bro. It didn't happen until Dwight got to Houston. I'm sure it's due to some Lakers fans. It's supposed to be like that I guess lol.

Nick Young
12-03-2013, 11:34 AM
I'm glad this natural born loser is off the team and finally on a mediocre second round exit franchise he belongs at. What kind of clown smiles on the bench while getting blown out of the playoffs and runs away from intentional fouls on national TV:roll:
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Dwight-Howard-Clown.jpg

longtime lurker
12-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I just tried to make one, but I kinda suck at it lol. Man I couldn't tell ya bro. It didn't happen until Dwight got to Houston. I'm sure it's due to some Lakers fans. It's supposed to be like that I guess lol.

Well you are a ridiculous homer when it comes to Dwight and Rockets, but you aren't a troll of anything.

tomtucker
12-03-2013, 01:06 PM

dwight howard is common in my neighborhood, That's why I hate that mother****er

Bandito
01-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Not salty as I wanted Dwight out of the Lakers since he came there for the first time, but:

Kobe> Dwight

ArbitraryWater
01-20-2014, 01:57 PM
I'm glad this natural born loser is off the team and finally on a mediocre second round exit franchise he belongs at. What kind of clown smiles on the bench while getting blown out of the playoffs and runs away from intentional fouls on national TV:roll:
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Dwight-Howard-Clown.jpg

You're doing it right :applause:

rezznor
01-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Keep all your Dwight Howard related BS here, Examples include.

1) Dwight sucks at free throws
2) Dwight isn't even a top 10 center
3) Dwight has no post game
4) Dwight is a bitch
5) He smiles like a bitch
6) He plays like a bitch
7) Does he look like a bitch?
8) Kobe>Dwight
9) WHY DIDN'T DWIGHT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BEST FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME?!
10) Dwight Howard

Knock yourselves out, imagine a whole thread just for Lakers fans to bash Dwight :eek: It's like Disney Land for haters.

Also credit to YouGotServed for original thread idea.
future repped

Legends66NBA7
01-20-2014, 02:46 PM
I never liked Dwight, regardless of what Laker fans are doing.

shaq2000
01-20-2014, 02:48 PM
If he accomplishes anything in Houston, then I might be a tad upset. Until then I'm mostly indifferent.

YouGotServed
01-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Bump. I see Laker fans are still starting threads bashing Dwight Howard. This is the official 'Dwight Howard sucks' thread. We understand you're hurt but keep your tears inside this thread. You're that annoying friend who can't stop talking about his ex after the breakup. No one wants to listen to you talk about how much "better" off you're without Dwight.

:lol You a salty Laker fan or Dwight hater? Can't let it go? That's OK. This thread is for you. Flame away, tell us how much Dwight Howard sucks.

:lol

Black and White
01-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Bump. I see Laker fans are still starting threads bashing Dwight Howard. This is the official 'Dwight Howard sucks' thread. We understand you're hurt but keep your tears inside this thread. You're that annoying friend who can't stop talking about his ex after the breakup. No one wants to listen to you talk about how much "better" off you're without Dwight.

:lol You a salty Laker fan or Dwight hater? Can't let it go? That's OK. This thread is for you. Flame away, tell us how much Dwight Howard sucks.

:lol

Dude come post in the thread I made if you want to talk shit.

YouGotServed
03-14-2014, 07:56 PM
aaaaaaand bump.

:oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
03-14-2014, 08:01 PM
OP add this

Led Lakers to their worst loss in playoff history :roll:

YouGotServed
03-14-2014, 08:04 PM
OP add this

Led Lakers to their worst loss in playoff history :roll:

Atta boy. :applause: Yes, let it go. Tell us how much Dwight Howard sucks.

RightToCensor
03-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Atta boy. :applause: Yes, let it go. Tell us how much Dwight Howard sucks.
:applause:

This is good therapy for the people that were fatally wounded in the butt.

YouGotServed
03-14-2014, 08:16 PM
:applause:

This is good therapy for the people that were fatally wounded in the butt.

The 'Dwight stay' billboards really left an emotional scar. You don't get over that without the proper therapy. C'mon guys, it's time to let it all out. Tell us how much you were hurt when Dwight left L.A.

TheMagicMan
05-03-2014, 02:30 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/2ZqbXcbSp2z9yDCmqME/giphy.gif

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2014, 02:31 AM
http://www.fishingthebig50.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/fly_fishing_animated.gif

TheMarkMadsen
05-03-2014, 02:33 AM
The 'Dwight stay' billboards really left an emotional scar. You don't get over that without the proper therapy. C'mon guys, it's time to let it all out. Tell us how much you were hurt when Dwight left L.A.

The first round wanted Dwight to stay but he left them too