PDA

View Full Version : Paul George aka Baby Kobe 43pt game vs Blazers Highlights!

branslowski
12-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Five 3's in the final 3min of play aswell.:applause: The shots he made looked like 03' Kobe-esque type shit, aswell as his lock down perimeter defense on the other end of the floor. Also, he has won his First career Player Of The Month Award avg 25ppg 6reb 3ast 2.2stls on a TS of 59%.:applause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6LCC0RbU4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My current top 3 MVP Rankings:

1. Kevin Durant
2. Paul George
3. LeBron James

Legends66NBA7
12-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Irony of the title.

SilkkTheShocker
12-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Do you call him Baby Kobe because he always loses to LeBron also?

HoopsFanNumero1
12-03-2013, 10:40 PM

:roll:

NuggetsFan
12-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Just a grown man using "baby" for another grown man in the form of flattery for his idol whom is also an adult male.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d353462ec39feae8d7c87a6a24bf3920/tumblr_mkky6mQ0A91qdvefro1_500.gif

branslowski
12-03-2013, 10:51 PM

:lol Good one. PG got a extra year of experience, Bron ain't gettin past him this time.

ProfessorMurder
12-03-2013, 10:54 PM
F*ck you stupid Kobe fans trying to latch onto another player to hedge your bets once Kobe is gone.

Rose'sACL
12-03-2013, 10:56 PM
F*ck you stupid Kobe fans trying to latch onto another player to hedge your bets once Kobe is gone.
shut up for your good. the guy is a drug lord.

TheMilkyBarKid
12-03-2013, 11:03 PM
George is more t-mac than Kobe anyway

HomieWeMajor
12-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Baby Kobe is in Toronto

#number6ix#
12-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Good game

branslowski
12-03-2013, 11:06 PM

Ah Professor, always upset and speaking nonsense before thinking. See, I actually enjoy George's game, It's also very similar to Kobe's, so ofcource I'm going to like him.

Also Professor, you will need the support of my legion of Kobe stans to protect Paul George from future flaming by the LeBron clan. Let us adopt George, he will be in great hands and protected as he rightfully should be.

AintNoSunshine
12-03-2013, 11:07 PM
:lol

INDI
12-03-2013, 11:07 PM
George is more t-mac than Kobe anyway

I saw a recent article where George gave credit for his improvement to kobe. Said hes been studying his game and even his work ethic and that has been the difference that weve been seeing in his game

SilkkTheShocker
12-03-2013, 11:10 PM

Your probably right. Which is rare, because you are never right. You're literally a couple IQ points smarter than a helmet-wearing, drooling r.etard. So props to you for your moment of glory.

branslowski
12-04-2013, 12:19 AM
I saw a recent article where George gave credit for his improvement to kobe. Said hes been studying his game and even his work ethic and that has been the difference that weve been seeing in his game

This.

diamenz
12-04-2013, 09:01 AM
i love the way he sees the floor - guy's got potential.

TheMilkyBarKid
12-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Kobe was his favourite player and he uses his work to motivate himself and even may try to emulate aspects of his game, great. I still see more t-Mac in him than kobe.

CelticBaller
12-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Just looking for another player to dickride for when Kobe retires.

All Net
12-04-2013, 09:34 AM
great game

chips93
12-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Also Professor, you will need the support of my legion of Kobe stans to protect Paul George from future flaming by the LeBron clan. Let us adopt George, he will be in great hands and protected as he rightfully should be.

you're so lame :roll: , taking this forum way too serious

chazzy
12-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Your probably right. Which is rare, because you are never right. You're literally a couple IQ points smarter than a helmet-wearing, drooling r.etard. So props to you for your moment of glory.
Your insults sound like they're coming straight from a fat, middle school bully

SilkkTheShocker
12-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Your insults sound like they're coming straight from a fat, middle school bully

I am in better shape than you could ever dream of, son. An ugly mofo like yourself shouldn't be talking about people's looks anyways. You mom s*** during your birth and the doctor thought she had twins.

chazzy
12-04-2013, 10:23 AM
I am in better shape than you could ever dream of, son. An ugly mofo like yourself shouldn't be talking about people's looks anyways. You mom s*** during your birth and the doctor thought she had twins.
Proving my point

ralph_i_el
12-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Proving my point

There are threads full of post that prove Silkk is fat and in middle school.

juju151111
12-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Five 3's in the final 3min of play aswell.:applause: The shots he made looked like 03' Kobe-esque type shit, aswell as his lock down perimeter defense on the other end of the floor. Also, he has won his First career Player Of The Month Award avg 25ppg 6reb 3ast 2.2stls on a TS of 59%.:applause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6LCC0RbU4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My current top 3 MVP Rankings:

1. Kevin Durant
2. Paul George
3. LeBron James
How do you have KD and PG ahead of LJ this season?

branslowski
12-04-2013, 12:03 PM
How do you have KD and PG ahead of LJ this season?

They've both been more dominant in game than LeBron, especially Durant. LeBron got pat stadded efficiency wow, Durant 28-6-8 way more dominant 30-5-5 games aswell and playing in the stronger conference. And you wanna place LeBron ahead due to DeAndre Jordan esque FG%?:oldlol:

branslowski
12-04-2013, 12:04 PM
you're so lame :roll: , taking this forum way too serious

Or did you just take my post too serious?...:coleman:

White Mamba
12-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Baby Kobe is playing PG for GOLDEN STATE:kobe:

juju151111
12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
They've both been more dominant in game than LeBron, especially Durant. LeBron got pat stadded efficiency wow, Durant 28-6-8 way more dominant 30-5-5 games aswell and playing in the stronger conference. And you wanna place LeBron ahead due to DeAndre Jordan esque FG%?:oldlol:
No I want to place him ahead because all his stats are better while leading his team to a similar record. Not just FG%

kNIOKAS
12-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Looking at the points scored, it looked like he was in the zone shooting contested jumpers and everybody playing bad defense on him. I don't know.

branslowski
12-04-2013, 01:45 PM
No I want to place him ahead because all his stats are better while leading his team to a similar record. Not just FG%

Did you even read my post? Kevin Durant has been putting up better numbers than LeBron while also being far more dominant than him. He has about 5 30-5-5 games, he just came off the most dominant triple double game since Jordan and won his conference player of the month.

Not sure if you serious, or just that much of a Bron stan.

asdf1990
12-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Did you even read my post? Kevin Durant has been putting up better numbers than LeBron while also being far more dominant than him. He has about 5 30-5-5 games, he just came off the most dominant triple double game since Jordan and won his conference player of the month.

lebrons had way better triple doubles not impressed, durants not even the leader of his own team how can he be the best player in the league.

juju151111
12-04-2013, 02:07 PM

Lebron is shooting better from all parts of the floor and has more asts. The only thing KD is doing better currently is rebounding. KD hasn't been consistent so far this season. Ask KG15 the biggest OKC fan here.

riseagainst
12-04-2013, 04:40 PM

:roll:

Unbiased_one
12-04-2013, 04:59 PM
:lol Good one. PG got a extra year of experience, Bron ain't gettin past him this time.

If the pacers beat the heat, it will be because they have a much much better team. Lebron is in a different league to PG as a player

Unbiased_one
12-04-2013, 05:01 PM

As long as westbrook is the leader of that team, KD should never be considered for MVP.

chazzy
12-04-2013, 05:18 PM
As long as westbrook is the leader of that team, KD should never be considered for MVP.
Unbiased one

branslowski
12-04-2013, 07:18 PM

I actually agree that Westbrook is the Leader, but not the better player and not playing better than Durant is rightnow.

veilside23
12-04-2013, 07:24 PM
If the pacers beat the heat, it will be because they have a much much better team. Lebron is in a different league to PG as a player

Lebron is on a league of his own.. no one is touching the GOAT :D

K Xerxes
12-04-2013, 07:29 PM
I actually agree that Westbrook is the Leader, but not the better player and not playing better than Durant is rightnow.

Westbrook is not the leader. :facepalm

Just because Durant hasn't been amazing playing without Westbrook doesn't mean anything about their hierarchy until we see the vice versa scenario. Durant is the best player and alpha on that team, leading his team to wins far more often than Westbrook does.

Being vocal and emotional doesn't equal leadership either.

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2014, 08:24 PM

Welp... still true :oldlol:

So this is Baby Kobe eh?