12-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Didn't see a thread....

Stream: http://lag10.com/channel4

Jameerthefear
12-04-2013, 09:28 PM
pretty good game so far

Inferno
12-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Why's Parsons in a suit? What'd he injure?

Inferno
12-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Bledsoe's been nice this year :applause:

Uncle Drew
12-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Back.

shoops
12-04-2013, 09:32 PM
He has back spasms

Inferno
12-04-2013, 09:33 PM
He has back spasms

Back.

:cheers:

Inferno
12-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Green :facepalm

BCardinalMVP
12-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Harden's iso into travel, pretty elite stuff

poido123
12-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow, what a bad call. I dislike Harden alot.

YouGotServed
12-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Houston has like 10 TOs and Phoenix has scored in all of them. :lol Harden has 5 points (3 of them are FTs) and the team is shooting like 30% as a whole. They're lucky to be down only by 11. What a terrible 1st half for Houston.

TOUCH MY BODY
12-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Houston is terrible.

imnew09
12-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Dwight = 0 pts in the fourth :bowdown:

Jameerthefear
12-04-2013, 11:13 PM
rockets defense is AWFUL

DuMa
12-04-2013, 11:14 PM
harden and dwight were both terrible today. no words

Deuce Bigalow
12-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Dwight = 0 pts in the fourth :bowdown:
Damn I'm so salty that he left.

imnew09
12-04-2013, 11:15 PM
"Rockets" fans are leaving already :roll: :lol Faker than Miami's fans

chazzy
12-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Bledsoe playing lockdown D on Harden? Just saw the boxscore.. he's having a great year

Jameerthefear
12-04-2013, 11:16 PM
laker clowns invade everythread worst fanbase.

apesta
12-04-2013, 11:19 PM
How come Aaron Brooks don't get more play time?? He seems to be able to give some scoring off the bench.

shoops
12-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Bledsoe playing lockdown D on Harden? Just saw the boxscore.. he's having a great year
PJ Tucker is. I think he got his season high in scoring too.

Droid101
12-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Says the guy who comes into every Laker thread! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

chazzy
12-04-2013, 11:21 PM
PJ Tucker is. I think he got his season high in scoring too.
Yeah that guy is scrappy too

imnew09
12-04-2013, 11:23 PM
How come Aaron Brooks don't get more play time?? He seems to be able to give some scoring off the bench.

33 minutes coming off the bench is not enough playtime? :bowdown: genius.

Jameerthefear
12-04-2013, 11:23 PM
harden was 0/9 from 3. oh well. i told rockets fans that their offense was gimmicky. they'll get better.

Black and White
12-04-2013, 11:26 PM
harden was 0/9 from 3. oh well. i told rockets fans that their offense was gimmicky. they'll get better.

Harden is mega overrated, iso game stinks, lack of defensive intensity, and he chucks up way too many shots. I never understand why he gets overrated so badly, he gets bailed out heaps by the refs

Black and White
12-04-2013, 11:28 PM
James Harden 0/10 from three, enough said, there are no excuses

brantonli
12-04-2013, 11:30 PM

lol I like how you say 'I told rockets fans' like you know way more about the Rockets than we do. This game was terrible, Harden barely showed up except to chuck threes. I'm surprised at how much we missed Parsons though, without his playmaking the Rockets offense just went to crap. Credit to the Suns defence though, especially PJ Tucker and the defensive scheme specifically designed to stop Harden.

el_locoteee
12-04-2013, 11:37 PM

Rockets offense is not gimmicky is one of the most efficient offense, just that Harden thinks he is a great 3 pt shooter and we missing some key players especially Parson.

Today From 3 Harden 0-10 0% Rest of the team 9-20 45%

I don't know if he still not healthy or he is visiting the strip club to much, but his defensive effort and lack of movement ball on offense have been atrocious.

We need Harden to win a championship but not this uninterested Harden. Is coaches job to seat a player if he is sucking big time.

Black and White
12-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Rockets offense is not gimmicky is one of the most efficient offense, just that Harden thinks he is a great 3 pt shooter and we missing some key players especially Parson.

Today From 3 Harden 0-10 0% Rest of the team 9-20 45%

I don't know if he still not healthy or he is visiting the strip club to much, but his defensive effort and lack of movement ball on offense have been atrocious.

We need Harden to win a championship but not this uninterested Harden. Is coaches job to seat a player if he is sucking big time.

Hahahahaha.

On a serious note do you really think that Harden is good enought to lead you guys to the title?? Because yes he shows flashes of brilliance but there are so many moments where he makes bad plays and it just kills the momentum you have.

oh the horror
12-04-2013, 11:44 PM

And you follow them around.

KingLeBronJames
12-04-2013, 11:45 PM
You should see how Magic fans are happy about Dwight failing as well.

R.I.P.
12-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Dwight Howard just learning that for him James Harden is not better than Dirk either. Deron Williams already living that Joe Johnson delusion. :lol

oh the horror
12-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Hahahahaha.

On a serious note do you really think that Harden is good enought to lead you guys to the title?? Because yes he shows flashes of brilliance but there are so many moments where he makes bad plays and it just kills the momentum you have.

James cannot "lead" them anywhere. He should be a second to third option.

I keep sayin it. The rockets are another very good player away from truly contending. Harden ain't that guy.

Black and White
12-04-2013, 11:50 PM
James cannot "lead" them anywhere. He should be a second to third option.

I keep sayin it. The rockets are another very good player away from truly contending. Harden ain't that guy.

I agree, i have always though that Harden is mega overrated, hell Monta Ellis plays better than him if you discount the free throws he gets gifted. I think that they need to try move Asik for that complementary piece they need to really help them contend, with Harden having performances like this they arent getting past the 2nd round at best

YouGotServed
12-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Harden lost the game for the Rockets. This douchebag wants his teammates to play 24 seconds of nonstop defense, Dwight Howard to grab the rebound over his man and Harden's man (because we all know Harden won't box out) and throw an outlet pass to him so he can dribble the ball for 20 seconds and either pass it or shoot a contested 3 with a second remaining. :facepalm Who the f*ck does he think he is? Prime Kobe?

Seriously. If you're not going to try on defense don't ball hog and don't over-dribble. Houston cut the lead from 12 to 4 in the 4th quarter. Then Howard and Harden come in and Utah extends the lead to like 10. Howard did his job but Harden ****ing sucks. What was he like 1-10 from 3 tonight? Did anyone else see Harden turn the ball over off the inbound pass? WTF was that? :facepalm McHale needs to put his big boy pants on and scream at this chucking no defense playing ******.

YouGotServed
12-05-2013, 12:10 AM
lol I like how you say 'I told rockets fans' like you know way more about the Rockets than we do. This game was terrible, Harden barely showed up except to chuck threes. I'm surprised at how much we missed Parsons though, without his playmaking the Rockets offense just went to crap. Credit to the Suns defence though, especially PJ Tucker and the defensive scheme specifically designed to stop Harden.

LOL I was just about to say that. Jameer is like "I told Rockets fans..." :biggums: Really Jameer? Dude you just started watching Rockets games because of Dwight. We've been following the team for years. I felt mad disrespected. SMH

Harden ****ing blows man. What's he thinking? Bill Worrell was getting pissed at Harden too. He was like "More dribbling from Harden". :oldlol: F*cking McHale. Does he not let him know when he's not playing defense of over-dribbling?

Jameerthefear
12-05-2013, 12:14 AM
LOL I was just about to say that. Jameer is like "I told Rockets fans..." :biggums: Really Jameer? Dude you just started watching Rockets games because of Dwight. We've been following the team for years. I felt mad disrespected. SMH

:confusedshrug:
just from what i've seen that's what they do. shoot a of 3s. unless dwight is suddenly teleported into 2011 form i don't see them really making a splash right now, but who knows. everything could start gelling.

YouGotServed
12-05-2013, 12:16 AM
:confusedshrug:
just from what i've seen that's what they do. shoot a of 3s. unless dwight is suddenly teleported into 2011 form i don't see them really making a splash right now, but who knows. everything could start gelling.

Negged.

Jameerthefear
12-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Negged.
:( sorry man I just don't right now. I want houston to win too their probably one of my favorite teams in the west...

branslowski
12-05-2013, 12:24 AM
A Chinese man just said to me "Why Dwight no score point in forth?".....I was like "cause he garbage", Dem Rebounds doe.:bowdown: :roll: :roll:

KungFuJoe
12-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Glad to see that Haren is getting the hate he deserves.

Worst cancer in the league. Even Melo looks at Haren and probably shakes his head.

OmniStrife
12-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Gawdsoe and Dragon killed the lazy Haren on both ends

YouGotServed
12-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Gawdsoe and Dragon killed the lazy Haren on both ends

Aren't the Suns supposed to be tanking? :rolleyes:

coin24
12-05-2013, 04:17 AM
I normally don't mind Jameer, but what's with the constant laker fan bashing when you're in every laker game thread and anything laker related??

I get you like dwight and follow his games, but he plays for the rockets now.
Don't be salty because laker fans all saw him as a piece of shit, so do magic fans and all of his ex teammates:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
12-05-2013, 08:17 AM
I normally don't mind Jameer, but what's with the constant laker fan bashing when you're in every laker game thread and anything laker related??

I get you like dwight and follow his games, but he plays for the rockets now.
Don't be salty because laker fans all saw him as a piece of shit, so do magic fans and all of his ex teammates:oldlol:
since when? I've posted probably in one game thread about the lakers. one. this game thread has nothing to do with the lakers. just rockets and suns.

MiseryCityTexas
12-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Harden is playing like crap because James is playing injured.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Dwight spoke to the media about the team's lack of effort. That's my only gripe so far this season about the team. Offense takes time to gel. I ain't tripping on that. Effort though. That's something that should be in you as soon as the jump ball.