PDA

View Full Version : BRAKING NEWS - Has anyone noticed this!!!

NauruDude
12-05-2013, 03:13 AM
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav

The conference difference is huge man. Washington 3rd in West in 50% and New Orleans 11th with exact same records.

How can this be... WATEFORET.. so skewed.

Some questions ought to be asked will try to ask Kobe Bryant about what can be do about this!!!

Maybe D-league is better than east even who nows???

inside info esbn
Indana - 12-1 - 5-1
Miemi - 11-4 - 3-0
Washinton - 7-6 - 2-3
Alanta - 7-5 - 2-5
Deetroit - 8-4 - 1-6
Chicaco - 6-4 - 1-5
Charlodt - 8-7 - 0-4
Bosston - 7-6 - 1-6
Philledelfia - 6-7 - 1-5
Tronto - 4-7 - 2-4
Orlando (Bloom) - 4-8 - 2-4 ... hehe just kidding
Cleevland - 4-9 - 2-3
Booklyn - 2-6 - 3-7
New Jork - 3-6 - 0-7
Millvokee - 3-12 - 0-3

Porland - 8-3 - 8-0
San Antone - 8-3 - 7-0
Oklahma - 10-4 - 3-0
Clipper - 9-3 - 3-4
Houeston - 7-6 - 6-1
Denver - 6-6 - 5-1
Dalas - 6-6 - 6-2
Goalden Steit - 8-8 - 3-0
Memfis - 6-5 - 3-3
Phoeknicks - 8-7 - 2-2
Laker - 5-8 - 4-1
New OrLean - 3-7 - 6-2
Minesoda - 4-7 - 5-3
Sacmento - 3-10 - 1-2
Uta - 3-11 - 1-5

Bosnian Sajo
12-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Nope, you're the first person to notice. Congrats.

BlazerRed
12-05-2013, 03:19 AM
The 3rd team in the East has a .500 record. Meanwhile you have to go down to 11th in the West before there's a team at .500 or below.

:facepalm :banghead:

Black and White
12-05-2013, 03:26 AM
You can thank LeBron James for taking 2 superstars (Bosh wouldn't have done much with the raptors) and putting them on the same team, therefore a large part of the east is left to be mediocre. Would have been good to see a wade and bosh + role players Miami against Lebron in Cleveland if he resigned, probably would have at least 5 teams that would be over .500

Nuff Said
12-05-2013, 03:35 AM
You can thank LeBron James for taking 2 superstars (Bosh wouldn't have done much with the raptors) and putting them on the same team, therefore a large part of the east is left to be mediocre. Would have been good to see a wade and bosh + role players Miami against Lebron in Cleveland if he resigned, probably would have at least 5 teams that would be over .500

Now you know you're a hater when you don't hold wade and bosh equally responsible for their own actions. It's all Lebron's fault. Wade and bosh are victims. Lebron even made them take pay cuts. Someone please save them!

Black and White
12-05-2013, 03:40 AM
Now you know you're a hater when you don't hold wade and bosh equally responsible for their own actions. It's all Lebron's fault. Wade and bosh are victims. Lebron even made them take pay cuts. Someone please save them!

Yea your right, they are all at fault, probably LeBron and Bosh more so than wade because he didn't actually swap teams, but where in the east do you think bosh should have went to keep it competitive?

Random_Guy
12-05-2013, 03:42 AM
This threads are getting out of hand :facepalm i just made one yesterday :lol

But in all seriousness, the nets/cavs/knicks were supposed to be good, oh well

TheCorporation
12-05-2013, 03:42 AM
OP you are the first to notice this!!!

Black and White
12-05-2013, 03:44 AM
This threads are getting out of hand :facepalm i just made one yesterday :lol

But in all seriousness, the nets/cavs/knicks were supposed to be good, oh well

I didn't expect much from the cavs tbh, if anything I thought they would scrape in at #8, the nets and the knicks however are a different story, they were both supposed to be powerhouses. Nets just cant stay healthy, and the knicks.... well.... I dunno man no excuses there except for Tyson being hurt

inclinerator
12-05-2013, 03:50 AM
devin stern did it

Nuff Said
12-05-2013, 03:57 AM
Yea your right, they are all at fault, probably LeBron and Bosh more so than wade because he didn't actually swap teams, but where in the east do you think bosh should have went to keep it competitive?

Honestly if he went to Miami and lebron stayed in Cleveland both teams would've been formidable. Boston was on the decline I don't think anyone really expected them to fall off yet. Either Miami or Cleveland would've dethroned them.

Black and White
12-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Honestly if he went to Miami and lebron stayed in Cleveland both teams would've been formidable. Boston was on the decline I don't think anyone really expected them to fall off yet. Either Miami or Cleveland would've dethroned them.

True however it makes me wonder what Cleveland would have done if LeBron had resigned (in terms of what role players they would have put around him) because the Celtics were still doing ok, they were just plagued with injuries. But if you think about it, it would have really made the east a much more interesting conference, Bosh did the right thing by leaving, LeBron too (can't say no to south beach), but it would have been cool to see.

Theoo
12-05-2013, 04:06 AM
your a fk** retart nauruprude

Theoo
12-05-2013, 04:06 AM
make another threds like these and i well ban you

Nuff Said
12-05-2013, 04:15 AM
True however it makes me wonder what Cleveland would have done if LeBron had resigned (in terms of what role players they would have put around him) because the Celtics were still doing ok, they were just plagued with injuries. But if you think about it, it would have really made the east a much more interesting conference, Bosh did the right thing by leaving, LeBron too (can't say no to south beach), but it would have been cool to see.

Lebron definitely did the right thing for his career. Whether ppl like it or not rings mean more than anything. You can have all the stats in the world but if you ain't winning no one will respect it (ie Wilt).

Black and White
12-05-2013, 04:18 AM
Lebron definitely did the right thing for his career. Whether ppl like it or not rings mean more than anything. You can have all the stats in the world but if you ain't winning no one will respect it (ie Wilt).

Yea which is why I don't hate the fact that he left, he has won two rings so far, just liked him better in the Cleveland colours that's all.

rhowen4
12-05-2013, 04:53 AM
your a fk** retart nauruprude
pwn