PDA

View Full Version : Miami is 2-3 when Wade is out....

9erempiree
12-06-2013, 03:39 AM
While Wade is out Lebron has been reduced to an Efficient player.

How can Miami change this?

BlazerRed
12-06-2013, 03:55 AM
And OKC are 0-2 with Perkins out. Perkins =/= Wade

plowking
12-06-2013, 04:00 AM
They're 15-5 in the last 20 games Wade has missed.

Pretty incredible seeing as since the big 3 formed, their record has been less than that when all 3 are playing.

Its amazing how much Lebron steps up and leads this team when a key part of the team goes down.

Good thread 9er. I agree that Lebron becomes more efficient and dominant when Wade sits. He just wants to win. In fact, hes almost allergic to losing.

coin24
12-06-2013, 04:08 AM
No batman no win. Real dominant today wasn't he?:oldlol:

I<3NBA
12-06-2013, 04:09 AM
no Phil, no ring. that's real dominance.

francesco totti
12-06-2013, 04:11 AM
I honestly think last year in playoffs, the heat looked better without wade then with him. i say this by watching the games, i think even the +/- somehow testified that..

KyleKong
12-06-2013, 04:13 AM

Shots fired!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k-wZ7IwRC1E/Uc_ViI-CfAI/AAAAAAAAQCQ/YBZqw-wh62Q/s385/shotsfired.gif

coin24
12-06-2013, 04:17 AM

Yeah Jordan sucks what a scrub, obviously king James>>>>>:roll:

Sarcastic
12-06-2013, 04:20 AM

:rolleyes:

No Spoelstra, no ring.

9erempiree
12-06-2013, 04:36 AM

Phil is not coaching this team.

TheMilkyBarKid
12-06-2013, 05:29 AM

Pretty incredible seeing as since the big 3 formed, their record has been less than that when all 3 are playing.

Its amazing how much Lebron steps up and leads this team when a key part of the team goes down.

Good thread 9er. I agree that Lebron becomes more efficient and dominant when Wade sits. He just wants to win. In fact, hes almost allergic to losing.
Op got owned here!
One of you haters adress this or you've pretty much conceded you're wrong.

9erempiree
12-06-2013, 05:37 AM

Can you address why the Heat have a losing record when Lebron scores more than 30 points -or- when he shoots over 55%?

The Heat are getting blown out here with Lebron shooting near 10 to 14 shots a game. He's not dominating, he's just very efficient.

I have the stats in front of me btw.

I love his efficiency and Novak has been very efficient as well but I need a good argument why he has a huge impact or why he is the best player in the game today.

Marchesk
12-06-2013, 06:11 AM
I honestly think last year in playoffs, the heat looked better without wade then with him. i say this by watching the games, i think even the +/- somehow testified that..

Yeah but Wade was hurt and couldn't keep defenses honest with the threat of penetration, so it was messing up the spacing.

There's no way over the long haul that the Heat are better off without a healthy Wade.

Trollsmasher
12-06-2013, 06:17 AM
LeBron was efficient?:confusedshrug:

leMVP
12-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Well, they didn't miss wade much yesterday, they did miss Birdman and Bosh.

plowking
12-06-2013, 07:43 AM
Can you address why the Heat have a losing record when Lebron scores more than 30 points -or- when he shoots over 55%?

The Heat are getting blown out here with Lebron shooting near 10 to 14 shots a game. He's not dominating, he's just very efficient.

I have the stats in front of me btw.

I love his efficiency and Novak has been very efficient as well but I need a good argument why he has a huge impact or why he is the best player in the game today.

You're asking me why the Heat have a losing record when Lebron shoots over 55%? You're asking me why the Heat have a losing record when he does something above his average? Do you understand how stats work? :oldlol:
And they don't have a losing record when he shoots over 55%. They have a winning one. :oldlol:
So your assumption was wrong in the first place. The Heat are 8-2 when Bron shoots over .55. :oldlol:
And they're unbeaten when Lebron scores 30. :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
12-06-2013, 07:55 AM
You're asking me why the Heat have a losing record when Lebron shoots over 55%? You're asking me why the Heat have a losing record when he does something above his average? Do you understand how stats work? :oldlol:
And they don't have a losing record when he shoots over 55%. They have a winning one. :oldlol:
So your assumption was wrong in the first place. The Heat are 8-2 when Bron shoots over .55. :oldlol:
Damn, this was pretty weak by 9emp. I am accustomed to a better effort.

Frozen1
12-06-2013, 09:02 AM
First of all, lebron was not efficient last night, 7-17 is not efficient.

And second, for those guys posting heat record without wade since the big three was formed, the last three years were much different than this year is being.

When Wade was out, lebron used to dominate, play like his cleveland days, drop 35+ with a lot of assists, making his teamates better. But this year, he

r15mohd
12-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Well, they didn't miss wade much yesterday, they did miss Birdman and Bosh.

OP would never see it this way...always an agenda.

Miami's problem has always been paint presence, not wing presence. Teams like the Bulls, Pacers, Spurs can exploit that...but can they do it over a 7-game series is the question...so far it is a big fat NO!!!

r15mohd
12-06-2013, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Frozen1]First of all, lebron was not efficient last night, 7-17 is not efficient.

And second, for those guys posting heat record without wade since the big three was formed, the last three years were much different than this year is being.

When Wade was out, lebron used to dominate, play like his cleveland days, drop 35+ with a lot of assists, making his teamates better. But this year, he

Frozen1
12-06-2013, 09:58 AM
OP would never see it this way...always an agenda.

Miami's problem has always been paint presence, not wing presence. Teams like the Bulls, Pacers, Spurs can exploit that...but can they do it over a 7-game series is the question...so far it is a big fat NO!!!

Miami will never have paint presence, and birdman is not the answer for that. He just helps a little, but miami is overwhelmed there anyway.

They have to make up for the lack of paint presence in another ways, and that is the wing presence, with wade and lebron slashing and passing for a open three. That

edrick
12-06-2013, 10:48 AM

Haters ignore logic and facts, so stop bothering. =p

[QUOTE=Frozen1]Maybe it

Wang Zhi Zhi
12-06-2013, 11:12 AM
He won't even respond to this :lol

b1imtf
12-06-2013, 11:27 AM
He should shoot 30%, they might win

NumberSix
12-06-2013, 11:33 AM
It's amazing how consistently LeBron haters are wrong about everything and every little detail.

poido123
12-06-2013, 12:17 PM

You're responding to 9empire here man, you should lower your expectations of intelligence :lol

Anyways, as meaningless as the win was today, it sure felt good to beat the shit out of the Heat :banana: I was thinking of all the Heat fans squirming after watching that game :banana:

Marchesk
12-06-2013, 12:44 PM

Actually, they did. The Pacers took the Heat to 7 games on exploiting the paint, and the Spurs were in position to win.

So it can be done.

poido123
12-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Actually, they did. The Pacers took the Heat to 7 games on exploiting the paint, and the Spurs were in position to win.

So it can be done.

It can be done no doubt, but it won't be Bulls this year unless they trade and get better offensive talent...Even then, Rose likely won't come back this year.

Droid101
12-06-2013, 12:52 PM

What does that record have to do with this particular season?

Wavves
12-06-2013, 12:59 PM
dat sample size

r15mohd
12-06-2013, 01:06 PM

So it can be done.

I did note that those teams do exploit the Heat in that area to win games, but to date...no team has yet to win a series by doing so. Miami has always prevailed when matched up unevenly this way in a series...their wing presence counters whatever inside presence is thrown their way

can this year be different, surely can...but until then, it's to be seen

r15mohd
12-06-2013, 01:09 PM
It can be done no doubt, but it won't be Bulls this year unless they trade and get better offensive talent...Even then, Rose likely won't come back this year.

Bullls don't have enough offense to beat Miami in a series...that's been their issue throughout the years. First year in the playoffs when they met, Rose had a big game 1 and Lebron shut him out thereafter and the Bulls lost 4 straight. If Rose came back as his MVP year-self, it's the same result...couple of marquee games for him but the Heat are winning the series.

Dresta
12-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Miami do miss Wade massively, especially on the defensive end: his aggressive perimeter defense is essential to what makes the team tick. Ray Allen and Roger Mason Jnr playing essentially a full game between them isn't gonna cut it.

r15mohd
12-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Miami do miss Wade massively, especially on the defensive end: his aggressive perimeter defense is essential to what makes the team tick. Ray Allen and Roger Mason Jnr playing essentially a full game between them isn't gonna cut it.

With Wade out, they need this starting lineup:

Bosh
James
Beasley
Allen
Chalmers

enough offense and defense to have the opposition play true to the Heat lineup, rather than the Heat have to dumb-down to theirs

plowking
12-07-2013, 02:32 AM
You're responding to 9empire here man, you should lower your expectations of intelligence :lol

Anyways, as meaningless as the win was today, it sure felt good to beat the shit out of the Heat :banana: I was thinking of all the Heat fans squirming after watching that game :banana:

I was at work at the time. Laughing while checking the scores.

Just like... "really"? lol...