PDA

View Full Version : What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

1987_Lakers
12-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Long story short, a friend of mine for 10 years started pimping his ex gf, they made alot of money for a short amount of time, his ex gf ended up leaving him for another pimp with more money. He is pissed, she is still making money while he is out of the game, last night he was telling me that he was plotting to sneak into her house while she was out and steal all of her money.

When he told me what he was going to do my first thought was to stay out of it, but I bumped into my friend's ex gf this afternoon at a gas station and said hello. When I got home I thought about my encounter with her and started to feel bad. Here I am saying hello acting all nice while in the back of my head I know this girl is gonna go through hell in a couple of days.

Shit is too cray.

outbreak
12-08-2013, 10:16 PM
convince your friend to let you pimp him out instead, more money to be made in the homo scene and he can be your little rent boy.

L.Kizzle
12-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Real talk, tell him that it's not cool and you're gonna let her know about his plans if he doesn't change. Problem solved.

nathanjizzle
12-08-2013, 10:25 PM
OP, stay the **** away from me.

Balla_Status
12-08-2013, 10:29 PM
What is this? Grand theft auto?

imdaman99
12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
damn, pimps are everywhere :eek:

dude, do what L Kizzle said, he has experience with the pimp game :pimp:

1987_Lakers
12-08-2013, 10:36 PM
OP, stay the **** away from me.

u aint about that life bro

1987_Lakers
12-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Real talk, tell him that it's not cool and you're gonna let her know about his plans if he doesn't change. Problem solved.

He has an inflated ego and is very stubborn, he will do it regardless. And I would feel like a bitch if I just end up telling the girl.

GOBB
12-09-2013, 01:29 PM

Then his friend will pimp him instead. Not a good look.

ForeverHeat
12-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Dont do anything. There is really nothing you can do to make things work out for everyone so just let it be. Things happen for a reason. Then again though the girl might get ****ed up by that other pimp for losing the money. Some of these pimps can be very violent so thats not good. Your friend might be in danger too. But if you tell him to stop he'll probably it anyway and if you threaten to tell her your gonna become someone whose untrustworthy and he'll never look at you the same again. Decisions decisions...

STATUTORY
12-09-2013, 01:37 PM
don't get involved. don't do anything, you don't know the full story.

iamgine
12-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Call the police when he's robbing her place.

/case closed

Dresta
12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Dont do anything. There is really nothing you can do to make things work out for everyone so just let it be. Things happen for a reason. Then again though the girl might get ****ed up by that other pimp for losing the money. Some of these pimps can be very violent so thats not good. Your friend might be in danger too. But if you tell him to stop he'll probably it anyway and if you threaten to tell her your gonna become someone whose untrustworthy and he'll never look at you the same again. Decisions decisions...
Platitude of the day.

:applause:

Real Men Wear Green
12-09-2013, 02:08 PM
What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?Find a different group of friends.

Jello
12-09-2013, 02:16 PM
You tell the girl. You have to be borderline retarded to even ask this question.

gts
12-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Find a different group of friends.

This is the only correct answer

DukeDelonte13
12-09-2013, 02:44 PM
People go to prison for burglary. Breaking in to someone's residence is serious f*cking sh*t, much more serious than breaking into some office building. If your dude gets busted (which he probably will because its not like the ex gf isn't going to know who took the money) your dude is f*cked.

Why do you even associate with that kind of trash?

rufuspaul
12-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Find a different group of friends.

This. Where did you meet this piece of shit?

Chuckbrook
12-09-2013, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't choose a whore over my friend. I wouldn't say shit to her about it, but I would tell my friend not to break into her house and steal her money. I don't condone that type of shit....it's a bitch move.

-Brook

Dictator
12-09-2013, 04:31 PM
While your friend is out robbing her house you should rob his. Then once he comes back from her house, beat your friend's ass and steal the girls money from him.

FatComputerNerd
12-09-2013, 04:53 PM
While your friend is out robbing her house you should rob his. Then once he comes back from her house, beat your friend's ass and steal the girls money from him.

:roll:

In seriousness though, isn't one obligated by law to report to the authorities if they know ahead of time that a crime is going to be committed? I may be mistaken but you could be considered an accomplice.

The NSA and your local authorities are probably already reading this thread too. :banana:

Chuckbrook
12-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Perfect plan :oldlol:

-Brook

rufuspaul
12-09-2013, 05:25 PM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/kimjongun.jpg

MetsPackers
12-09-2013, 05:32 PM
You're gonna snitch on your boy over a 20 dollar hoe? That's weak brah. Its really none of your business what goes on between the two of them. This girl clearly isn't mother Theresa either so why you catching feels :facepalm

MetsPackers
12-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Besides what's the girl gonna do? Call the cops: "hey, my ex-pimp robbed me for the money I made whoring myself out, help!" :roll:

you can tell yoursboy how you feel but nobody needs to go to jail over a dirty sloot

outbreak
12-09-2013, 05:53 PM
you could get some money back action if you want, hire that girl on the day of the robbery knowing your friend will steal your money back for you anyway

brantonli
12-09-2013, 06:10 PM
People go to prison for burglary. Breaking in to someone's residence is serious f*cking sh*t, much more serious than breaking into some office building. If your dude gets busted (which he probably will because its not like the ex gf isn't going to know who took the money) your dude is f*cked.

Why do you even associate with that kind of trash?

Agreed. Even worse, when the ex gf calls the police and they ask her if she can think of anybody with a motive, she'll know instantly who to accuse. Your 'friend' isn't going to like prison, and you shouldn't associate with them.

TheReal Kendall
12-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Stay out of it and find better friends.

CavaliersFTW
12-09-2013, 08:26 PM
http://thehoopla.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bullshit-meter-2.jpg

ballup
12-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Ask your friend to loan you the same amount of money he stole. Then give it back to her. Flawless plan.

#number6ix#
12-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Break in before him and keep the money for yourself

1987_Lakers
12-09-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here but, he's probably a piece of shit too.

I'm a good guy. Never back stabbed anyone in the back and I'm very loyal (another friend wants me to be his best man).

Started hanging out with the guy in the OP 10 years ago when we were all young and innocent, he just chose a different path as we got older.

MMM
12-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Why would someone even say there about to do something criminal??? Do ur dirt on ur lonesome unless he is testing ur loyalty.

MMM
12-09-2013, 10:03 PM
:roll:

In seriousness though, isn't one obligated by law to report to the authorities if they know ahead of time that a crime is going to be committed? I may be mistaken but you could be considered an accomplice.

The NSA and your local authorities are probably already reading this thread too. :banana:

Could be wrong but I don't think he is obligated to come forward. I think there is a current case about a rape victim who did not report that her rapist was killed.

Dresta
12-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Besides what's the girl gonna do? Call the cops: "hey, my ex-pimp robbed me for the money I made whoring myself out, help!" :roll:

you can tell yoursboy how you feel but nobody needs to go to jail over a dirty sloot
:facepalm

Horde of Temujin
12-10-2013, 01:47 AM
you should do something, that is a situation that could easily spiral out of control