PDA

View Full Version : Kobe = selfish ballhog

L8krH8tr
12-09-2013, 12:44 AM
If the lakers didn't steal pau gasol for Kwame brown Kobe would of only had 3 rings with shaq. Guy just doesn't make anyone better..

branslowski
12-09-2013, 12:46 AM
First low IQ Alt Account troll thread of the night.:applause:

oh the horror
12-09-2013, 12:47 AM
When an account is this obvious you need
To just ban it and move on.

longtime lurker
12-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Looking at the username I can see this account is not bias at all!

JimmyMcAdocious
12-09-2013, 12:50 AM
What's a Leightker Heighttr?

Mr. Jabbar
12-09-2013, 12:50 AM
ban him! ban op!

zoom17
12-09-2013, 12:52 AM
ban him! ban op!

crying get a taste of your medicine:oldlol:

j3lademaster
12-09-2013, 12:53 AM
If the lakers didn't steal pau gasol for Kwame brown Kobe would of only had 3 rings with shaq. Guy just doesn't make anyone better..Oh no, only 3 rings. How will his life go on?

Mr. Jabbar
12-09-2013, 12:54 AM
crying get a taste of your medicine:oldlol:

ban him too! ban him!

EllEffEll
12-09-2013, 01:11 AM
If the lakers didn't steal pau gasol for Kwame brown Kobe would of only had 3 rings with shaq. Guy just doesn't make anyone better..

For the record, Gasol was traded to the Los Angeles Lakers along with a 2010 second round draft pick for Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, Aaron McKie, the rights to Marc Gasol (Pau's younger brother), and the Lakers 2008 and 2010 first round draft picks.

Not quite the steal Laker haters love to make it out to be.

As for Kobe, it will be interesting to see how (or IF) he reinvents his game. He is usually a gunslinger, but has sometimes taken on more of a role as a facilitator for periods of time.

His team has managed to find themselves at .500 after his first game back. I said at the beginning of the season that I thought the Lakers would be doing good to win 40 games, and will have exceeded my expectations if they win 45 games. That puts them just out of (or possibly barely into) the playoffs.

A guy like Kobe returning to action is going to take time for the team to adjust to his presence, whatever that presence turns out to be. I expect it to take some time for the team to adjust, and for Kobe to get his game fitness back and his physical abilities figured out. Not at all surprised they lost tonight, even to the Raptors at Staples Center.

Fudge
12-09-2013, 01:13 AM
His username doesn't even make sense. The fck is a L8ker?

iTare
12-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Great thread, Leightkr Heightr. :applause:

zoom17
12-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Great thread, Leightkr Heightr. :applause:

Aint no different than that 9premier troll

retaxis
12-09-2013, 01:53 AM
ban him too! ban him!
If we ban him we have to ban you too under the same principles u realise that right?

Mr. Jabbar
12-09-2013, 02:08 AM
If we ban him we have to ban you too under the same principles u realise that right?

ban this guy too! do it!

The Iron Fist
12-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Please tell us about his playoff wins without Kobe.

pauk
12-09-2013, 04:21 AM
He had some good passes or at least showed willingness to setup his teammates last night, hell what he needed more of was actually fg attempts/selfishness (preferably them going in aswell).

TheCorporation
12-09-2013, 04:24 AM
He definitely had some hero ball moments, but it wouldn't be a Kobe home coming party without a few of those! Let's give Kobe some time to see if he shakes off this rust.

riseagainst
12-09-2013, 01:45 PM
lol @ ONLY 3 rings.

:roll:

Mr Exlax
12-09-2013, 01:56 PM
I have a serious question for the OP. Let's say Kobe finished with 3 rings, does that make him less of a player? Do the number of rings elevate his skill level or something like that? I mean, Dfish is better than Jason Kidd going by your logic. That's why I never understand why people try to throw rings in an argument. I agree Kobe's a selfish ballhog, but damn don't try to deny the man's greatness and skill.

funnystuff
12-09-2013, 02:52 PM
I have a serious question for the OP. Let's say Kobe finished with 3 rings, does that make him less of a player? Do the number of rings elevate his skill level or something like that? I mean, Dfish is better than Jason Kidd going by your logic. That's why I never understand why people try to throw rings in an argument. I agree Kobe's a selfish ballhog, but damn don't try to deny the man's greatness and skill.
Horry > Kobe

DMAVS41
12-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I've been known as a Kobe hater here for a long time...even though it isn't true.

Kobe is getting absurdly under-rated here now. Dude has done just about everything a sg can possibly do. And all at a level that has only been surpassed by, in my opinion, the GOAT.

He's in his ****ing 18th year and still "doing work"...going to make people look silly. Just like he did when the morons all claimed he'd never win without Shaq...that he was too selfish to win on his own team.

All the same shit people were spewing about Lebron on here (sadly it came from Kobe fans)...which makes it even worse considering Kobe had to go through the same shit with moronic fans from 03 through 08...

Don't get me wrong. I think Kobe is a bit over-rated all time, but to say what is being said about him now and that he doesn't make teams great or players better....well...that is straight up retarded (sorry, but true)

Dude is a 5 time champion. One of the most clutch playoff players ever...seriously...look that shit up...his clutch play in the playoffs is absurd. He improves his teams offense about as much as anyone as well.

He's the clear cut 2nd best sg ever in my opinion and a lock for top 11 all time unless Durant does some crazy shit...

Respect the greatness of Kobe please. ****ing Rose fans saying peak Kobe would have no chance to win the title in 11 in place of Rose...what a joke

Truth.com