PDA

View Full Version : I have lost all respect for Jason Kidd and the Nets

blood yes
12-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Whatever respect I had left of this shitty, underperforming, worse than the 2012-2013 Lakers, shitty, might not hit 30 wins, Brooklyn Nets, is ****ing gone.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10112168/jason-kidd-brooklyn-nets-used-13-letter-word-assistant-rant

Lawrence Frank, you have my condolences:cry:

STATUTORY
12-09-2013, 11:46 PM
man I didn't know Kidd had so much bass, he looks like your typical white guy that you forget he's got some brotha in him

TheReal Kendall
12-09-2013, 11:48 PM
I never respected them :confusedshrug:

Le Shaqtus
12-09-2013, 11:49 PM
man I didn't know Kidd had so much bass, he looks like your typical white guy that you forget he's got some brotha in him

Seriously, if a general person had just started watching basketball you'd think he's straight up white.

Jameerthefear
12-09-2013, 11:51 PM
didn't think kidd would be someone to blow up like that.

moe94
12-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Seriously, if a general person had just started watching basketball you'd think he's straight up white.

My little brother refused to believe he was part black. I showed him a picture of him in his youth with his hair grown out and afro and he said "maybe he's a Jewy white person".

I then showed him a picture of him with his father. He said "his father is clearly not fully black so Kidd is still white to me"

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/22/02/43/4729045/8/628x471.jpg

Denial is weird.

Black and White
12-09-2013, 11:55 PM
The nets management are the ones to blame, you dont put a rookie coach with a veteran team built to win now, this was doomed from the start

The JKidd Kid
12-10-2013, 12:05 AM
The Nets are basically in the process of changing their coach in the middle of the season. It'll be interesting to see if Franks coaching at the beginning was the cause of the Nets troubles, or if they continue to struggle.

Heavincent
12-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Kidd was an amazing player, but he's always been a giant asshole. He's an angry, drunken wife beater.

hawkfan
12-10-2013, 12:22 AM
The nets management are the ones to blame, you dont put a rookie coach with a veteran team built to win now, this was doomed from the start

This.
He should have spent some time as an analyst or an assistant coach, or even coach in the D-League to get some experience.

A person who should get a head coaching gig is Bill Laimbeer.

irondarts
12-10-2013, 12:24 AM
didn't think kidd would be someone to blow up like that.
Really? Remember when he beat the shit out his wife?

I went to his basketball camp when he played for the Suns (the same year he beat his wife). He was nice to the campers but was kind of an asshole to his "entourage"

SacJB Shady
12-10-2013, 12:27 AM

Klay Thompson is black

inclinerator
12-10-2013, 12:29 AM
hit me

moe94
12-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Klay Thompson is black

Yes and looks the part. He's just hilariously light skinned, like Kid from Kid N Play. :confusedshrug:

9erempiree
12-10-2013, 12:37 AM
I predicted this and made a thread about it. You cannot have a player that just retired, whom you just balled against last year, coach the very same players that wanted to kick his ass.

The NBA players do not respect young coaches. Especially Kidd who was a player recently.

KG and Pierce is probably like fucc this guy.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=305969

Le Shaqtus
12-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Klay Thompson is black

Yeah but you can still tell. He's just white with black features.

chocolatethunder
12-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Yes and looks the part. He's just hilariously light skinned, like Kid from Kid N Play. :confusedshrug:
His mom is white and so is Jason Kidd's. I don't get the importance of any of this. Jason Kidd and Klay Thompson are neither black nor white but I'm not sure how it pertains to how they coach or play basketball. It's ****ing 2013 have you not seen a mixed person ever? Who gives a shit.

Trentknicks
12-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Any chance Kidd got nervous about Frank being a potential replacement and made a pre-emptive strike?

KevinNYC
12-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Any chance Kidd got nervous about Frank being a potential replacement and made a pre-emptive strike?
Yes. Kidd has to realize his job is on the line. NY Sports radio is going to be talking about this 30 point loss to the Knicks for a long time.

It makes it harder to fire Kidd, if Frank is not around.

By the way, Francis Ford Coppola did this on The Godfather. On the DVD commentary track, he mentions that he only got the job because the book hadn't become a big success yet. As they were preparing the movie, the book took off and people started wondering if it should go to such a young director. So the studio hired a guy to be his apprentice and follow him around at all times. This way he could step in if they wanted to fire him. So a few days before he expected them to do it, he fire this guy, the assistant director and a few others.