PDA

View Full Version : Has there ever been another team as stacked as the Heat?

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Anyways, I made a thread saying I am no longer a Heat fan. The thread lasted for 10 minutes with some of the biggest Heat supporters throwing 1 liners with no proper rebuttal because they are too much of a bunch of wusses to take on my premises (*cough number6 *cough), so I guess I'll keep pounding until one of them takes the bait.

Premise: has there ever been another team as stack as the Heat?

Supporting Premises:

No other team in history has had 3 legit all stars developing on the same team. Shaq had Kobe, but that was only 2 stars; Bird had Mchale, again, two stars; Pippen wasn't even a legit star until Jordan made him into one; Pierce had Ray and Garnett, but they were in their late primes and not the start of it, HUGE DIFFERENCE. Sure Magic had Kareem, but again, Kareem was in his late prime. So can anyone think of another team in the same shoes as Lebron and the Heat? This is a huge deal considering the fact having 3 legit stars in their younger years and DEVELOPING is one of the biggest factors in winning a championship. Sure we've had weird concoctions like the Lakers 2012, Rockets with Barkley, but I don't think there ever is a time in history we had this many stars lined up to grow up as brothers and play off each other's d*ck. This is straight out of Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood.

Conclusion:

We can no longer judge Lebron based on his personal accolades; we can no longer judge Lebron based on his worth as an individual player since we can just throw any legit star on the Heat and he'll have the same production.

P.S.

Don't try to cop out of this argument by calling me a Lebron hater. I was hands down his biggest fan not too long ago. I only abide by the truth; and the truth is now telling me Lebron is over rated since he's got it WAY TOO EASY TO deserve the accolades he is getting.

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes.

An example could be the '83 76ers.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:16 AM
Yes.

An example could be the '83 76ers.

Elaborate.

Andrei89
12-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Here we go again

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Elaborate.

Well going by your logic the 76ers had 4 all-stars(5 if you include the coach)...
They also had an all-around very solid team with multiple big bodies, and good scoring off the bench.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Here we go again

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I know.

I am hands down the best debater in this forum, so if anyone can beat my arguments, then they know sure as hell know they are right. :)

Andrei89
12-10-2013, 08:25 AM
What about Kobe, Nash, Dwight.

Everybody said they gonna go 73-9.

How did that turn out? Before Kobe got injured they were like 7th or 8th seed.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Well going by your logic the 76ers had 4 all-stars(5 if you include the coach)...
They also had an all-around very solid team with multiple big bodies, and good scoring off the bench.

Premise by defintion:

1. Heat had 3 and upcoming stars in their youth.

2. They had time to develope.

Name another team with the exact scenario.

Nash
Miami has no front court.

Wade and Bosh are not even close to the 24-25 ppg players anymore.

IamRAMBO24
What about Kobe, Nash, Dwight.

Everybody said they gonna go 73-9.

How did that turn out? Before Kobe got injured they were like 7th or 8th seed.

Nope.

Too old.

Moving along.

Your argument does not fit the premise.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Miami has no front court.

Wade and Bosh are not even close to the 24-25 ppg players anymore.

Again, hypothetical.

Stick to the premise.

niko
12-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Yes. 71 Lakers had Baylor, Chamberlin and West, three all time greats who were still all time greats at the time. (All Stars, since you seem to want to use that term). That's me with 8 seconds of though. I'm sure there have been a lot, especially if you are using the loose term as all star to include Bosh. The 71 Lakers I mentioned could have a 4th (Goodrich) by your loose all star classification.

Note: Parrish was on those Celtic teams you mentioned, does he not count or is it just you never heard of him?

Andrei89
12-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Premise by defintion:

Upcoming stars? Wade was at the end of his prime and Boshtrich scores 0 points in game 7s.

I disagree. Given by your red bars, you are probably the worst debater on this forum.

Listen to him " Wade upcoming star in his youth"

This will be my last reply. You suck at debating.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Yes. 71 Lakers had Baylor, Chamberlin and West, three all time greats who were still all time greats at the time. (All Stars, since you seem to want to use that term). That's me with 8 seconds of though. I'm sure there have been a lot, especially if you are using the loose term as all star to include Bosh. The 71 Lakers I mentioned could have a 4th (Goodrich) by your loose all star classification.

Note: Parrish was on those Celtic teams you mentioned, does he not count or is it just you never heard of him?

Bad analogy. I used the defintion of upcoming youths.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Upcoming stars? Wade was at the end of his prime and Boshtrich scores 0 points in game 7s.

I disagree. Given by your red bars, you are probably the worst debater on this forum.

Listen to him " Wade upcoming star in his youth"

This will be my last reply. You suck at debating.

Ad hoc.

Copping out and admitting you are too much of an idiot to make a fair comparison.

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Premise by defintion:

I can't name another team in that exact scenario.
If your definition of a 'stacked' team is that they have 3 players in their youth(28 or younger?!) and that they stay together for more than a year - then the Miami Heat is the most stacked team ever.

I would however argue the the premise is wrong. The team does not need time to develop(see '08 Boston), and the stars do not have to be young(see '08 Boston)
There are a lot of factors to consider when making a stacked team - if all you had to do was gather 3 all stars then I could be GM. I would trade for Deng, Griffin and Brook Lopez - 3 "young" all-stars, and watch my team win titles for next decade...

RoundMoundOfReb
12-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Westbrook, Harden, Durant

eriX
12-10-2013, 08:46 AM

/thread

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:47 AM
I can't name another team in that exact scenario.
If your definition of a 'stacked' team is that they have 3 players in their youth(28 or younger?!) and that they stay together for more than a year - then the Miami Heat is the most stacked team ever.

I would however argue the the premise is wrong. The team does not need time to develop(see '08 Boston), and the stars do not have to be young(see '08 Boston)
There are a lot of factors to consider when making a stacked team - if all you had to do was gather 3 all stars then I could be GM. I would trade for Deng, Griffin and Brook Lopez - 3 "young" all-stars, and watch my team win titles for next decade...

Negative.

It is a legit premise because of 2 factors:

1. The teams needed certified all stars to be contenders (which Lebron, Wade, and Bosh were).

2. The players needed time to mesh.

If you can't name another team with this much leeway in development, is it fair to conclude I am correct in saying Lebron's got the most stacked team in history?

Surely, team chemistry is the most important aspect of a championship correct?

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:49 AM

Wrong again, last I checked Harden went to the Rockets before he was certified legit.

RoundMoundOfReb
12-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Wrong again, last I checked Harden went to the Rockets before he was certified legit.
His per minute production hardly increased. He was just in a limited role in OKC and obviously didn't get the same amount of shot attempts. Harden is a better player than Bosh ever was.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:52 AM
His per minute production hardly increased. He was just in a limited role in OKC and obviously didn't get the same amount of shot attempts. Harden is a better player than Bosh ever was.

Harden was a role player on OKC; Bosh was an all star on the Raptors.

Your point is moot.

Don't try to change facts to prove your point.

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Negative.

It is a legit premise because of 2 factors:

1. The players need to certified all stars (which Lebron, Wade, and Bosh were).

2. The players need time to mesh.

If you can't name another team with this much leeway in development, is it fair to conclude I am correct in saying Lebron's got the most stacked team in history?

Surely, team chemistry is the most important aspect of a championship correct?

Wondering about bolded. How long is "time"?
And yet I don't see how "having time to grow together" makes a team more stacked. In my understanding of the word, stacked means the sum of individual talent(or something close to this).

RoundMoundOfReb
12-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Harden was a role player on OKC; Bosh was an all star on the Raptors.

Your point is moot.

Don't try to change facts to prove your point.
Bosh is a role player on Miami Harden is a star in Houston.

Your point is moot.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Bosh is a role player on Miami Harden is a star in Houston.

Your point is moot.

WTF are you talking about? Bosh was consider to be one of the most legit up and coming PF in the league.

He wasn't a "role player" on the heat; he became one because the team was so stacked. Fact.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Wondering about bolded. How long is "time"?
And yet I don't see how "having time to grow together" makes a team more stacked. In my understanding of the word, stacked means the sum of individual talent(or something close to this).

Worst argument in this thread.

Seriously, if you don't see "time" as a crucial factor in meshing as a team (especially in youth), then you should stfu and go play air hockey or something. What a moron.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:00 AM
06 Pistons?

Chauncey, Rip, Ben Wallace, and Sheed. All in their prime and had time to mesh.

Failed.

Not worth a response.

Next.

Keep trying guys,

If you can't, then let's just conclude this is the most stacked team in history.

niko
12-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Wade is not upcoming youth. He's on the downside of his career. Your premise is faulty.

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Worst argument in this thread.

Seriously, if you don't see "time" as a crucial factor in meshing as a team (especially in youth), then you should stfu and go play air hockey or something. What a moron.

I'm not saying "time" is not a factor I'm just saying time and stacked are not related. There are other variables than time, and very often time is not the most important one - talent and 'fit' means much more eg. '08 Boston and '83 Philly .

And if "time" was the main factor, how would you then explain rookies having an immediate impact their team record?

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Wade is not upcoming youth. He's on the downside of his career. Your premise is faulty.

Niko you're just an old man.

When Lebron made his infamous "Decision," Wade, to many, was the best guard in the league, with some camps choosing him over Kobe.

I've defeated your arguments 2x already in this thread. The third time you should just man up and cave in, thanks.

jlip
12-10-2013, 09:13 AM
60's Celtics, 50's- 60's Hawks, 70's Knicks, 80's Lakers, 80's Celtics were all more stacked that the current Heat. Some of those teams had 4-5 Hall of Famers all in or near their prime at one time, and I'm not talking about just Russell's Celtics either.

I remember Magic Johnson saying during the post game celebration and interview after the '82 championship that "We have 3 MVP caliber players" on this team.

The 1982 Sixers had just gone to the NBA Finals and then picked up Moses Malone. That means that the 1983 Sixers had the 1981 MVP, 1983 All Star MVP, and 1983 MVP. The team sent four players to the all star game that year.

niko
12-10-2013, 09:14 AM

When Lebron made his infamous "Decision," Wade, to many, was the best guard in the league, with some camps choosing him over Kobe.

I've defeated your arguments 2x already in this thread. The third time you should just man up and cave in, thanks.
Has there ever been as stacked a team as the Knicks? With a young Italian Center, a superstar in his prime and three young athletic SG? Outargue me if you dare.

You're a moron.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Has there ever been as stacked a team as the Knicks? With a young Italian Center, a superstar in his prime and three young athletic SG? Outargue me if you dare.

You're a moron.

You're a joke.

Anyways I'm off to my nap and will only respond to a legit response.

So dig in your brains folks; I doubt you will have a proper rebuttal.

Again, the premise is:

1. 3 legit all stars in their youth (meaning they were not old as f*ck).

2. They had time to mesh (meaning they weren't just thrown together limping on one leg).

Conclusion: since chemistry is the single most important aspect of a championship, it goes to reason, Lebron probably has the most stacked team in history considering all the factors in his favor.

poido123
12-10-2013, 09:24 AM
You're a joke.

Again, the premise is:

2. They had time to mesh (meaning they weren't just thrown together limping on one leg).

Conclusion: since chemistry is the single most important aspect of a championship, it goes to reason, Lebron probably has the most stacked team in history considering all the factors in his favor.

A few posters have already proved you wrong. Why so annoying? :biggums:

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:28 AM
A few posters have already proved you wrong. Why so annoying? :biggums:

As far as logic goes, noone has proven me wrong.

Don't be so easily deceived by fallacies.

niko
12-10-2013, 09:29 AM
You're a joke.

Again, the premise is:

You could not respond. Therefore i won the argument. Everyone, give me props.

:cheers:

Nash
12-10-2013, 09:31 AM

Have some props.

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 09:31 AM

Wow man you did it:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:32 AM

So you think the Knicks are the equivalent of the Heat big 3?

I don't even need to respond. You're just an idiot. Period.

AintNoSunshine
12-10-2013, 09:32 AM
This team's frontline is extremely thin, the only reason this unbalanced team is what it is is because of Lebron's all around play.

Can you really say Chalmers, Cole, Birdman, Haslem, Battier are rare talents??

Bosh plays like a utter bish 70% of the time, Wade can't stay healthy, Ray is way past his prime. Beasley was looked at as a team cancer.

I know you're just hating, but at least find something that's closer to reality:facepalm

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:36 AM
This team's frontline is extremely thin, the only reason this unbalanced team is what it is is because of Lebron's all around play.

Can you really say Chalmers, Cole, Birdman, Haslem, Battier are rare talents??

Bosh plays like a utter bish 70% of the time, Wade can't stay healthy, Ray is way past his prime. Beasley was looked at as a team cancer.

I know you're just hating, but at least find something that's closer to reality:facepalm

I've laid out my premises. Stick to it.

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Why are you Heattards so f*ckin blind?

The fact Wade can just sit on his a*s and the team still cruising to easy wins prove beyond a shadow of doubt I am correct.

That's like Kobe sitting on his a*s because the Lakers are still #1 without him in the lineup.

Awkrewen
12-10-2013, 09:43 AM
I do somewhat agree with this premise. The heat are an incredibly stacked team and people here seem to forget how impressive Chris Bosh was with the Raptors. 5x All star, 20-10 machine. He played on some of the worst teams I have ever seen.

But even based on your narrow requirements the heat are not the most stacked team ever. The Celtics with Russell, Tom Heinsohn, Sam Jones, seem to fit. Russel, Heinsohn and KC Jones were drafted in the same draft and Sam Jones the year after. That team also had Bob Cousy already in his prime on it. That was the most stacked team in history.

Kblaze8855
12-10-2013, 09:46 AM
No other team in history has had 3 legit all stars developing on the same team.

Not only has it happened its not even that rare.

The Celtics at one point had second year Bird, Rookie Mchale, and Parish who was 26. 2 years younger than Wade in 11.

Wilt was 28 when he got to Philly to join 3 more all stars(28, 24, and 23) and they drafted Cunningham end of that season. He had 3 all stars(hall of famers) day one in Philly they had another HOF player added.

Run TMC were 23, 4, and 26.

The Knicks in one point had 3 hall of famers under 26, another who was 29, and added another two without losing any of the first 4(though one of the first 4 got injured and fell off).

Unseld was 26, Hayes was 27, and Chenier(3 time all star and all nba second team) was 22 when they came together.

If Wade counts as developing when hes 29 and a top player I dont know why Hondo wouldnt at 30 with 7 more all star seasons and his best years ahead of him including 6 all nba teams(5 first), 5-6 all D teams, and a run of roughly 28/8/8 seasons. He has Dave Cowens and Jojo White....15 combined all star games, an MVP, 2 finals MVPs, and several finals trips including 2 rings. He has them from rookies till they both fell off.

3 young all stars isnt all that rare. And even if it were it wouldnt mean this Heat team is some unstoppable juggernaut of talent.

If the ****ing Mavs beat them in 6 with 1 all star(maybe 2 playing like it) im supposed to consider them more stacked than teams like the Badboys with 5 all stars, 3 of them hall of famers, the 6th man of the year and a top 5 all time coach?

The Heat wouldnt get far in an all time team tournament. The Late 90s Heat might well take them apart.

I dont know what they do with the mid 90s sonics either. The 11 team at least I wouldnt bet on.

Using qualifiers like youth growing together has nothing to do with the basketball played on the floor. Showtime would wipe the floor with this Heat team.....so how does it make the Heat more stacked because Kareem is 30-31 when 30 year old Kareem would destroy any center in the league? His date of birth makes his team less stacked when hes still better than everyone?

Of course not. Its just a tactic you use to remove obvious teams that were more talented.

niko
12-10-2013, 09:48 AM
So you think the Knicks are the equivalent of the Heat big 3?

I don't even need to respond. You're just an idiot. Period.
We are not talking about best teams. We are talking about stacked. Stacked includes
1) A superstar in his prime.
2) An Italian YOUNG center (So they can grow together).
3) Three young athletic SG.

Nice try. You got smoked again.

NIKO - ISH MASTER ARGUER.

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 09:48 AM
You're a joke.

Again, the premise is:

Basically your argument goes like this:
STACKED = TALENT + CHEMISTRY
So if a team has a lot of talent, and good chemistry they are stacked.

Now let's point out the flaws.
1) What you define as 'most stacked' usually is called 'best'. (The only reason the nets could be called 'stacked' was because they had a lot of individual talent, NOT because of their chemistry.)
2a) Your basic premise is that the players need time to play together where they can improve both as a players(they must be young) and as teams(they must play together for some time). It is never stated how this will result in chemistry
2b) 2a leads me to think that you have the notion of that the time that a team spends together is proportional with the team chemistry. This is simply untrue(see Kobe/Shaq).

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I do somewhat agree with this premise. The heat are an incredibly stacked team and people here seem to forget how impressive Chris Bosh was with the Raptors. 5x All star, 20-10 machine. He played on some of the worst teams I have ever seen.

But even based on your narrow requirements the heat are not the most stacked team ever. The Celtics with Russell, Tom Heinsohn, Sam Jones, seem to fit. Russel, Heinsohn and KC Jones were drafted in the same draft and Sam Jones the year after. That team also had Bob Cousy already in his prime on it. That was the most stacked team in history.

I threw in 2 equations and a conclusion:

1. Youth.

2. Time to mesh.

Conclusion:

Therefore,

Chemistry is the most important aspect of a championship caliber team, has there ever been a team with this much talent and time to mesh along with a brilliant young coach?

niko
12-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Aren't the Nets the most stacked team of all time? Almost unfairly stacked?

I<3NBA
12-10-2013, 09:52 AM
i know right? the Heat are the most stacked team of all time they would beat Jordan's Bulls. they'd beat every all-time team thrown at them.

that's why i know they're the greatest. therefore, Lebron>Kobe.

PJR
12-10-2013, 10:16 AM
First of all, any team with prime LeBron James as the head of it's snake is going to look, or at least give the appearance of being stacked. LeBron James, with his all time level of individual play, gave the appearance that the Cleveland Cavaliers core of Old Big Z, Vareajo, Mo Williams, and Delonte West were some world beater supporting cast.

The reality is the Heat are comprised of three really good players, and combination of veteran and youthful role players. They have a really good system installed. They have developed Spurs like ball and player movement under Spoelstra.

And some of these guys, nobody even wanted. At the beginning of last season, who wanted Birdman? Dude was picked up off the street, several weeks after being amnestied.

How many teams would trade their current starting point guard for Chalmers or Cole?

Beasley was dropped by two lottery teams who were starving for talent the past couple years.

Battier is 35. Haslem is 33. Both were once premium role players, but both are pretty cooked for the most part. They both have single digit PER's.

Ray Allen is still a solid rotation player despite his advanced age, but he is 38 years old. And a defensive liability more often than not.

Anyone beating down the door to trade for today's version of Rashard Lewis? James Jones? Mason Jr? Joel Anthony(:oldlol:)?

It's a great team(with some flaws). But no more or less 'stacked' than some other champions relative to the league's history. The entire premise of this thread is stupid, really.

ripthekik
12-10-2013, 10:30 AM
The point is since the 1990's, has there been 3 all stars on one team?
I can only think of the 09 Celtics and the 2004 Pistons.
However they were slightly different in that:

Celtics: all 3 guys were past their prime and all had what, 15 seasons under their belt?
Pistons: None of those guys are franchise players really. None of them had really ever lead their own team and was an individual star. Sheed, Rip hamilton, Chauncey, Prince - no one had ever lead their own team

Which leads us to the Heat:
3 guys all entering their primes or close to it, all previously stars leading their own teams, 2 of the 3 top NBA players, and last year 3 of them were the East's all star starters.

This is pretty rare.

Andrei89
12-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Nope.

Too old.

Moving along.

Your argument does not fit the premise.

Too end this thread ladies and gentlemen.

Here is a thread stared by ******* OP calling the Lakers the most stacked team in history.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275524

I will also quote him here

Kobe stans can no longer hate on the Lebron parade for him being on a stacked team. The Lakers are easily the most stacked team in recent memory. In comparison, if this was the late 90s, they would have the best SG (Jordan), the best center (The Dream), and 2nd best PG (Stockton) on their team.

/endthread

BoutPractice
12-10-2013, 10:40 AM
The 60s Celtics, late 60s early 70s Lakers, 80s Lakers, Celtics and Sixers, are easily more stacked, and the 90s Bulls are balanced about the same way but more top-heavy.

NumberSix
12-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Nope. Heat are the best. Deal wit it.

Stringer Bell
12-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Top teams in general tend to be less stacked nowadays than they were in previous decades.

SavageMode
12-10-2013, 01:24 PM

props :cheers:

SavageMode
12-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Too end this thread ladies and gentlemen.

Here is a thread stared by ******* OP calling the Lakers the most stacked team in history.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275524

I will also quote him here

/endthread
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Suguru101
12-10-2013, 01:35 PM

The Celtics at one point had second year Bird, Rookie Mchale, and Parish who was 26. 2 years younger than Wade in 11.

Wilt was 28 when he got to Philly to join 3 more all stars(28, 24, and 23) and they drafted Cunningham end of that season. He had 3 all stars(hall of famers) day one in Philly they had another HOF player added.

Run TMC were 23, 4, and 26.

The Knicks in one point had 3 hall of famers under 26, another who was 29, and added another two without losing any of the first 4(though one of the first 4 got injured and fell off).

Unseld was 26, Hayes was 27, and Chenier(3 time all star and all nba second team) was 22 when they came together.

If Wade counts as developing when hes 29 and a top player I dont know why Hondo wouldnt at 30 with 7 more all star seasons and his best years ahead of him including 6 all nba teams(5 first), 5-6 all D teams, and a run of roughly 28/8/8 seasons. He has Dave Cowens and Jojo White....15 combined all star games, an MVP, 2 finals MVPs, and several finals trips including 2 rings. He has them from rookies till they both fell off.

3 young all stars isnt all that rare. And even if it were it wouldnt mean this Heat team is some unstoppable juggernaut of talent.

If the ****ing Mavs beat them in 6 with 1 all star(maybe 2 playing like it) im supposed to consider them more stacked than teams like the Badboys with 5 all stars, 3 of them hall of famers, the 6th man of the year and a top 5 all time coach?

The Heat wouldnt get far in an all time team tournament. The Late 90s Heat might well take them apart.

I dont know what they do with the mid 90s sonics either. The 11 team at least I wouldnt bet on.

Using qualifiers like youth growing together has nothing to do with the basketball played on the floor. Showtime would wipe the floor with this Heat team.....so how does it make the Heat more stacked because Kareem is 30-31 when 30 year old Kareem would destroy any center in the league? His date of birth makes his team less stacked when hes still better than everyone?

Of course not. Its just a tactic you use to remove obvious teams that were more talented.

OP got destroyed on this post. He has Wikipedia on one tab and Bleacher Report open on the other trying to find counter arguments/facts to respond.

He'll probably just ignore this one. :oldlol:

And oh, KBlaze dropping knowledge! :bowdown:

KevinNYC
12-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Yes, the team with fifth best record in the NBA this season is the most stacked team in NBA history.

Yes, Robert Parrish was not a 9 time all star and certainly did go to 7 straight all star games while on the Celtics.

The 60's Celtics didn't exist, nor did the 70's Knicks. Nor did various teams in the 80's

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 02:28 PM

I'm not talking about age in retrospect. For that era, it would of been fair to say a Bosh, Wade, and Lebron combo equates to a Magic, Dr J, and Kareem blockbuster setup. Bird, Mchale, and Parish would of been more like a Parker, Gin, and Duncan ordeal.

HOF does not equate to impact stars like Bosh, Wade, and Lebron, all considered to be the most impactful players on their respective teams. A fair comparison would of been a team up of Oscar Robertson, Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West in their prime based on impact.

Wade was the best SG; Bosh was top 2 big man, and Lebron was the mvp.

Andrei89
12-10-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm not talking about age in retrospect. For that era, it would of been fair to say a Bosh, Wade, and Lebron combo equates to a Magic, Dr J, and Kareem blockbuster setup. Bird, Mchale, and Parish would of been more like a Parker, Gin, and Duncan ordeal.

HOF does not equate to impact stars like Bosh, Wade, and Lebron, all considered to be the most impactful players on their respective teams. A fair comparison would of been a team up of Oscar Robertson, Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West in their prime based on impact.

Answer my last post ******* OP.

There is a link to a thread you made calling the Lakers the most stacked team of all time.

Ph4ggot will be Ph4ggot for life

:lol :lol :lol

Mr. Jabbar
12-10-2013, 02:36 PM
hmm, no.

niko
12-10-2013, 02:42 PM

That sentence makes no freaking sense at all.

tomtucker
12-10-2013, 02:44 PM
they have to be........lebron, wade, allen, bosh + back up like lewis, andersen, and former top picks like beasley.......
bulls are the only ones that comes close with jordan, pippen, rodman

IamRAMBO24
12-10-2013, 02:56 PM
they have to be........lebron, wade, allen, bosh + back up like lewis, andersen, and former top picks like beasley.......
bulls are the only ones that comes close with jordan, pippen, rodman

Before you idiots sidetrack the argument, let's go back to the year BEFORE the decision.

1. Where was Wade ranked?

2. Where was Lebron at this point in his career?

3. What kind of player was Bosh?

Answer those questions first, thanks.

niko
12-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Why is anyone arguing with him? He has no historical knowledge at all, and he keeps qualifying his argument. Soon his argument is going to include only SG whose names start with W and have four letters. It's stupid.

OP needs attention, it's pretty freaking sad. He wants attention from anonymous males on a message board. Let that sink in...

IncarceratedBob
12-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Hall of famers: bosh James wade allen

Potential hof: Howard Lewis Beasley

Crazy stacked

Bigsmoke
12-10-2013, 03:10 PM
83 Sixers
86 Celtics
87 Lakers
96-98 Bulls
2009 Celtics before KG went down

Wade and Bosh are declining.

Bigsmoke
12-10-2013, 03:16 PM

Melo wanted to play for the KNicks because of Amare.

Amare= still a top a top 10 player according to your logic :lol

KyleKong
12-10-2013, 03:18 PM
http://wagesofwins.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

Bigsmoke
12-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Before you idiots sidetrack the argument, let's go back to the year BEFORE the decision.

1. Where was Wade ranked?

2. Where was Lebron at this point in his career?

3. What kind of player was Bosh?

Answer those questions first, thanks.

that was 2010. :confusedshrug:

-Shaq was still in the league
-the golf of Mexico had an oil spill
-Kendrick Lamar Lamar was irrelevant
-Tyreke Evans was predicted to be as good as LeBron
-Chauncey Billups was an All Star
-Haiti had an earthquake

its almost 2014. get with the program. things done changed. including Wade's and Bosh' abilities out on the court.

Mr. Jabbar
12-10-2013, 05:16 PM
replace bron with pretty much any sf and they win it all

SpecialQue
12-10-2013, 05:25 PM
So the 86/87 Showtime Lakers team doesn't count?

OK...

Soundwave
12-10-2013, 05:29 PM
They would get rolled in the 80s or 90s because of their thin front court, but in the modern era, it doesn't matter because there's no bigs left.

NumberSix
12-10-2013, 05:43 PM
They would get rolled in the 80s or 90s because of their thin front court, but in the modern era, it doesn't matter because there's no bigs left.
Back in the 90's when nobody defended the 3 point line and the 80s where nobody defended at all? Oh, how ever would the Heat score any points?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wO2wweGQTcI/Ui8h9MOcR9I/AAAAAAABblY/6TXrgYKYZ0o/w500/11jn5et.gif

chazzy
12-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Back in the 90's when nobody defended the 3 point line and the 80s where nobody defended at all? Oh, how ever would the Heat score any points?
[
Their defense would get worked in the paint. They made an average offensive player like Hibbert look elite

DaSeba5
12-10-2013, 05:58 PM
I always love these threads because people claim the Heat to be the most stacked team ever, but then they say every good team in the last 50 years would beat the Heat. No way Miami could play in the 80s or 90s. They would get owned.

Soundwave
12-10-2013, 06:00 PM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wO2wweGQTcI/Ui8h9MOcR9I/AAAAAAABblY/6TXrgYKYZ0o/w500/11jn5et.gif

Well I'm pretty sure even with 80s rules Chris Bosh wouldn't be able to come on to players, so there goes the Heat's best shot at slowing down any reasonably talented big man.

Maybe Oden can play for 5 minutes before needing 3 weeks to recover?

80s Pistons, Celtics, and Lakers would all abuse that front court, a 90s Shaq or Hakeem or DRob would eat it alive.

Black and White
12-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Did he say Wade was the best SG when LeBron made the decision???? Where does that leave Kobe then???

Quizno
12-10-2013, 06:11 PM
lmaoooo you can tell this rambo kid is a college student who's taken like 3 philosophy/argument classes and is reaaaalllyyyy feelin' hismself :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bobby13
12-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Jlip leads with a flush right to the OP's head, catching him off guard. KBlaze follows with a powerful left hook knocking the OP backwards and stumbling to the ropes. On top of that a series of clean jabs coming from all corners leaving the OP helpless and running in circles. And finally Andrei89 unleashes a devastating uppercut, not only putting the OP down for the count, but likely leaving the OP's agenda in tattered pieces.

NumberSix
12-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Well I'm pretty sure even with 80s rules Chris Bosh wouldn't be able to come on to players, so there goes the Heat's best shot at slowing down any reasonably talented big man.

Maybe Oden can play for 5 minutes before needing 3 weeks to recover?

80s Pistons, Celtics, and Lakers would all abuse that front court, a 90s Shaq or Hakeem or DRob would eat it alive.
You say that, but Miami's front court is only small compared to today's players. These 80's guys are not as big as you think.

LeBron, Bosh and Birdman are actually all bigger guys than McHale, Parish, Laimbeer. Even Kareem was only around 220-230. That's what Wade weighs. Kareem was bult like Durant. LeBron has about 55lbs on McHale.

You have a point with the 90's, but the 80s? No.

Bandito
12-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Ive been saying that for years OP.

SamuraiSWISH
12-10-2013, 07:47 PM
2012 - 2014 Heat are extremely stacked. The 2010 Lakers were stacked, 2008 - 2010 Celtics were extremely stacked. The 2010 - 2012 Thunder were stacked. Quite a few teams in recent years. The Spurs from 2005 - Current. I could name some more, but I'd give the nod to the current Heat and big four Celtics.

Kblaze8855
12-10-2013, 07:48 PM
This dude really thinks Kareem or Oscar/West is a better comparison for Chris Bosh than Robert Parish.....

Black and White
12-10-2013, 07:49 PM
The OP got murdered in this thread

NumberSix
12-10-2013, 08:15 PM
2012 - 2014 Heat are extremely stacked. The 2010 Lakers were stacked, 2008 - 2010 Celtics were extremely stacked. The 2010 - 2012 Thunder were stacked. Quite a few teams in recent years. The Spurs from 2005 - Current. I could name some more, but I'd give the nod to the current Heat and big four Celtics.
You'd have to give it to Boston over Miami. Miami is stacked, but in a timeframe with multiple stacked teams. When Boston got together, there were MAYBE only 2 other teams you could say were comparably stacked.

SamuraiSWISH
12-10-2013, 08:24 PM
You'd have to give it to Boston over Miami. Miami is stacked, but in a timeframe with multiple stacked teams.
I don't think there is ANYMORE stacked teams besides the Heat. So, the answer is 2013 or 2014 Heat. 3x cowardly, colluding, top heavy star talent all in their prime. Plus a plethora of young talent, athletes, spot up shooters, and defenders. The east is notoriously weak. The west is well balanced, but not dominant or stacked team to compete with the Heat. So I'm going to go with them.

gts
12-10-2013, 09:51 PM
The OP got murdered in this threadThe OP gets murdered in every thread he makes... It's his foolosophy that fails him

Black and White
12-10-2013, 09:53 PM
The OP gets murdered in every thread he makes... It's his foolosophy that fails him

He got burnt so bad, looks like he opens himself up for it tho

red1
12-10-2013, 09:56 PM
The OP gets murdered in every thread he makes... It's his foolosophy that fails him
I noticed the same thing. Op is a retard.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 03:40 AM
http://wagesofwins.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

Doesn't fit one of my premise:

1. Young enough to be in their primes to develope chemistry.

redboy
12-11-2013, 03:41 AM
80s celtics and lakers

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 03:41 AM
The OP got murdered in this thread

Ad hoc.

A desperate attempt to discredit the premises because you're too stupid to come up with a proper rebuttal.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Jlip leads with a flush right to the OP's head, catching him off guard. KBlaze follows with a powerful left hook knocking the OP backwards and stumbling to the ropes. On top of that a series of clean jabs coming from all corners leaving the OP helpless and running in circles. And finally Andrei89 unleashes a devastating uppercut, not only putting the OP down for the count, but likely leaving the OP's agenda in tattered pieces.

If you think so, how exactly did they "own" me? I've came up with a proper rebuttal with every assault and Kblaze still owes me a rebuttal of his own since I've poked holes in his argument.

That's how arguments work dumbsh*t. You can't just claim victory unless you can argue with logic, facts, and reason to shut the other person up.

I still haven't called it quits and still think you idiots are too way up on Lebron's ******* to argue with objectivity.

So here is my argument:

Premise: Lebron is on the most stacked team ever.

Supporting arguments:

1. He ran to a team like a little b*tch to 2 legit franchise players, a prime rookie coach, and can cherry pick any key veteran role player he so chooses due to Riley's connections.

2. They had time to grow as a team due to youth.

Conclusion:

Since chemisty is the single most important aspect of a championship team, Lebron is on the most stacked team ever.

Stick to the premises and come up with a fair comparison; if you can't then you will have to conceed to me and admit he is on the most stacked team in history.

That is how an argument works.

TheCorporation
12-11-2013, 03:57 AM
There was this one Chicago Bulls team. It had Steve Kerr, Tony Kukoc, Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, and Michael Jordan. I think they even won like 72 games and the ship.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 04:10 AM
There was this one Chicago Bulls team. It had Steve Kerr, Tony Kukoc, Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, and Michael Jordan. I think they even won like 72 games and the ship.

A fair comparsion would of been Jordan, Malone, and Pippen based on impact at the given time.

What you nerds don't realize (and are so easily forgetting) is that Bosh and Wade were prime franchise stars before the decision. It is not because they are shittier players over the years, but rather because of how stacked the Heat truely is. If they were on different teams, they would still be on the top 10 of everybody's list based on impact.

Key word: impact.

TheCorporation
12-11-2013, 04:16 AM
A fair comparsion would of been Jordan, Malone, and Pippen based on impact at the given time.

What you nerds don't realize (and are so easily forgetting) is that Bosh and Wade were prime franchise stars before the decision. It is not because they are shittier players over the years, but rather because of how stacked the Heat truely is. If they were on different teams, they would still be on the top 10 of everybody's list based on impact.

Um...Yeah, like I said. You put an amazing wing defender and scorer (Pippen) on the same with, with one of the best defenders and rebounders in NBA history (Rodman), with a 6th man (Kukoc), one of the best career 3-point shooters in NBA history (Kerr) and the best playoff performer/scorer/killer (Jordan) and yeah, that team is easily better than the Heat's 2014 team.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 04:23 AM
Um...Yeah, like I said. You put an amazing wing defender and scorer (Pippen) on the same with, with one of the best defenders and rebounders in NBA history (Rodman), with a 6th man (Kukoc), one of the best career 3-point shooters in NBA history (Kerr) and the best playoff performer/scorer/killer (Jordan) and yeah, that team is easily better than the Heat's 2014 team.

Hypothetical.

How the f*ck would you know?

It won't ever happen so stop pulling sh*t out of your a*s with your absymal attempt with logic and stick to pure reason. Thanks.

Kblaze8855
12-11-2013, 06:28 AM

So impact wise Bosh was Kareem, then Oscar or Jerry West, and now its Karl Malone.

Really.....stop.

AI Thornton
12-11-2013, 06:31 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/a/ac/900x900px-LL-ace3b3c3_Chris-Bosh-Lebron-James-2-560x625.jpeg

Andrei89
12-11-2013, 08:16 AM
The OP got murdered as soon as I posted a link to a thread created by him where he calls the Lakers the most stacked team of all time.

ILLsmak
12-11-2013, 08:59 AM
I see what he means.

It's not the most stacked team in history, but it's an all-time great team. Every other team you can think of that is close or better would be one of the all-time greats.

Also, I agree about Bron. It's been that way, though. For some reason people don't care as long as he gets the numbers and results. It's proof that in life most people only care about the end result. Nobody takes into account the situation or how it happened.

-Smak

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 09:31 AM
So impact wise Bosh was Kareem, then Oscar or Jerry West, and now its Karl Malone.

Really.....stop.

2007-2009 Bosh was considered by many to be the 2nd best big man (behind Howard) and at least top 5 rising star in the league.

Wade = Top 2 guard.

Lebron = Best forward.

I simply chose stars that fit in those rankings in their 5th-6th years in the league. Analogies are murky; it's always up for debate, but there is no telling what kind of franchise star he would of been had he never went to the Heat: he was the 2nd best big man in the league and his potential was rising in his 5th-6th year. He was a franchise player and he had potential to drop 40+ point games and was a regular on double doubles.

Being on the Heat made Bosh a shadow of his former self simply because they are way too stacked.

NBASTATMAN
12-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Anyways, I made a thread saying I am no longer a Heat fan. The thread lasted for 10 minutes with some of the biggest Heat supporters throwing 1 liners with no proper rebuttal because they are too much of a bunch of wusses to take on my premises (*cough number6 *cough), so I guess I'll keep pounding until one of them takes the bait.

Supporting Premises:

No other team in history has had 3 legit all stars developing on the same team. Shaq had Kobe, but that was only 2 stars; Bird had Mchale, again, two stars; Pippen wasn't even a legit star until Jordan made him into one; Pierce had Ray and Garnett, but they were in their late primes and not the start of it, HUGE DIFFERENCE. Sure Magic had Kareem, but again, Kareem was in his late prime. So can anyone think of another team in the same shoes as Lebron and the Heat? This is a huge deal considering the fact having 3 legit stars in their younger years and DEVELOPING is one of the biggest factors in winning a championship. Sure we've had weird concoctions like the Lakers 2012, Rockets with Barkley, but I don't think there ever is a time in history we had this many stars lined up to grow up as brothers and play off each other's d*ck. This is straight out of Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood.

Conclusion:

We can no longer judge Lebron based on his personal accolades; we can no longer judge Lebron based on his worth as an individual player since we can just throw any legit star on the Heat and he'll have the same production.

P.S.

Don't try to cop out of this argument by calling me a Lebron hater. I was hands down his biggest fan not too long ago. I only abide by the truth; and the truth is now telling me Lebron is over rated since he's got it WAY TOO EASY TO deserve the accolades he is getting.

If the Heat had a legit Center I would agree but they can't be one of the most stacked teams with no legit option at the center position... Wade has been hurt for two years and barely plays at a all star level when he does play. I still see Bosh as an all star type player though.... They are def talented but they are lacking size and that makes them beatable by any team with decent bigs..

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 09:55 AM
If the Heat had a legit Center I would agree but they can't be one of the most stacked teams with no legit option at the center position... Wade has been hurt for two years and barely plays at a all star level when he does play. I still see Bosh as an all star type player though.... They are def talented but they are lacking size and that makes them beatable by any team with decent bigs..

Name another time in history when the 2nd best big man and 2nd best shooting guard teamed up with the best player in their 6th-7th year (prime years) in the league?

My argument is that being teamed up in their prime years has allowed them to mesh together and develope the chemistry only reserved for teams like the Celtics and Lakers, and even they didn't have stars with the same level of rankings coming together.

I mean f*ck the league had to change their rules because of them; how much more impactful is that?

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 10:09 AM
The OP got murdered as soon as I posted a link to a thread created by him where he calls the Lakers the most stacked team of all time.

That post was made way before they took the court.

Unlike cavemen like you, people mature in their thinking, and I realize team developement is as integral as talent to be a championship caliber team. That's the beauty of having a gifted mind: the ability to re-evaluate and fine tool your logic to fit a higher truth, just like how I was the biggest Lebron fan and now his biggest critic.

The rest of you are still trudging your way to this new higher level of thinking.

niko
12-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Name another time in history when the 2nd best big man and 2nd best shooting guard teamed up with the best player in their 6th-7th year (prime years) in the league?

My argument is that being teamed up in their prime years has allowed them to mesh together and develope the chemistry only reserved for teams like the Celtics and Lakers, and even they didn't have stars with the same level of rankings coming together.

I mean f*ck the league had to change their rules because of them; how much more impactful is that?

Bosh wasn't the 2nd best big man in any way, shape or form.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Bosh wasn't the 2nd best big man in any way, shape or form.

Name the top 5 young bigs in 2007-2009.

niko
12-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Name the top 5 big in 2007-2009.
Dirk, Duncan, Melo, Howard off the top of my head giving this topic no thought. All four were better. Do we need to continue the charade or would you like time to qualify your arguments in some retarded way? Do you mean top big men who look like dinosaurs only?

Has there ever been as stacked a team? By stacked I mean containing Lebron, a declining 2G whose ex wife has a reality show, and a big who looks like a dinosaur.

Kblaze8855
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Chris Bosh wasn't even all NBA third team in 2010. Nor was he in 2009. Or 8. Or 11...12...or 13. And he wont be this year either. Chris Bosh was all nba second team once and went out like Clarence Weatherspoon in the playoffs. He has never done anything to justify being mentioned with the likes of West, Oscar, Kareem, and Karl Malone.

Chris Bosh is Vin Baker. Antionio Mcdyess. A notch up from Otis Thorpe hanging around Shawn Kemp and Derrick Coleman. He was a franchise player for 6 uneventful years during which the likes of Zach Randolph, Carlos Boozer, Elton Brand and so on were all NBA over him and with Bosh on the Heat they are joined by David Lee and Lamarcus Aldridge.

Hes just....some good bigman. One who would have built an impressive resume of all star games but that's about it. Hes...Vin Baker without the drinking. Right down to the nice faceup game, good handles for his size, and positional confusion.

Trying to put Karl Malone, Oscar Robertson, Kareem, and west in that is nothing but an attempt to make the team out to be something it never was.

They were not Wilt, West, and Oscar.

It was more like Oscar, Walt Frazier, and Tommy Heinson.

Doctor J, George Gervin, and Maurice Lucas.

Jordan, Penny, and Vin Baker.

Just....a really talented top 3. But hardly 3 proven top tier franchise players.

Chris Bosh never did a damn thing in Toronto worth remembering.

Hes Mcdyess in Denver. Elton Brand in LA. Buck Williams on the Nets.

Even mentioning the likes of Kareem is an insult.

Kareem at 37 was more highly regarded and more dangerous than Bosh at the top of his game.

Talk about impact and list Bosh as Kareem or Jerry ****ing West....

Guys who were leading finals teams. Having legendary performances in the playoffs year in and year out.

Larry Bird and Barkley(in88) are the only ones to beat out prime Karl Malone for all NBA first team before he was 37 and prime Duncan and KG forced him to the second team. But hes compared to Chris Bosh who gets bumped off even the all nba third team by Carlos Boozer and Shawn Marion.....

If Chris Bosh were close to one of these players you might have a case. But he isn't. So you don't.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Dirk, Duncan, Melo, Howard off the top of my head giving this topic no thought. All four were better. Do we need to continue the charade or would you like time to qualify your arguments in some retarded way? Do you mean top big men who look like dinosaurs only?

Has there ever been as stacked a team? By stacked I mean containing Lebron, a declining 2G whose ex wife has a reality show, and a big who looks like a dinosaur.

I'll give you Melo, but Dirk and Duncan were hardly on their younger legs.

Bosh and Wade didn't all of a sudden become shittier players because they are on the Heat; their stats dwindle because less is expected of them.

niko
12-11-2013, 10:21 AM
I'll give you Melo, but Dirk and Duncan were hardly on their younger legs.

Bosh and Wade didn't all of a sudden become shittier players because they are on the Heat; their stats dwindle because less is expected of them.
Please, you are qualifying your argument every way, shape or form. When people watch teams and say which teams are best, they care which teams are actually best, not the way in which it got shaped. All you want to do is troll a discussion. You actually don't watch basketball from how you talk. It's pretty sad that you frequent a basketball forum if you don't like or watch basketball.

You're kind of sad. :confusedshrug: Carry on your discussion on most stacked (see 12,000 notes on what is allowed) teams of all time.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Chris Bosh wasn't even all NBA third team in 2010. Nor was he in 2009. Or 8. Or 11...12...or 13. And he wont be this year either. Chris Bosh was all nba second team once and went out like Clarence Weatherspoon in the playoffs. He has never done anything to justify being mentioned with the likes of West, Oscar, Kareem, and Karl Malone.

Nice try at circumventing my logic.

2007-2009 Bosh was top 3 big man in the league. That is where the comparison of Malone and Kareem are fair, they are in the same rankings in their 4th to 6th years.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Please, you are qualifying your argument every way, shape or form. When people watch teams and say which teams are best, they care which teams are actually best, not the way in which it got shaped. All you want to do is troll a discussion. You actually don't watch basketball from how you talk. It's pretty sad that you frequent a basketball forum if you don't like or watch basketball.

You're kind of sad. :confusedshrug: Carry on your discussion on most stacked (see 12,000 notes on what is allowed) teams of all time.

Stupid.

People do care about impact players like Jordan, y'know guys who actually develope their teams instead of running to one.

dr.hee
12-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Just a quick question to OP, since he's so awesome at logic...why did you use a question as your premise?

Basically, your whole argument is fundamentally flawed. Try again.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Just a quick question to OP, since he's so awesome at logic...why did you use a question as your premise?

Basically, your whole argument is fundamentally flawed. Try again.

It was a proposition in the form of a question. The conclusion was still drawn directly from the premise, thus making my entire argument completely legit.

Kblaze8855
12-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Nobody needs to get around your logic. You have none. Just as you have no knowledge of NBA history. You are doing nothing but adding as many qualifiers as possible to remove inconvenient players and teams that make this an absurd question.

The Celtics having Bird, McHale, and Parish and adding finals MVP, 9 time all D team, all nba first team, all star who just led his own 55 win Suns team in Dennis Johnson and soon to be all star Danny Ainge with the 6th man of the year being Bill Walton finally in a position to play low enough minutes to stay healthy....there is no comparison to be made to the Heat. Especially when you use a chemistry qualifier since they may have had the most cohesive halfcourt attack in basketball history on any level.

When the 76ers have the MVP, the MVP from a couple years ago, and 3 all stars in or near their primes in addition to them....there is no comparison to be made to the Heat.

When the Celtics have the best center ever to that point, best point ever to that point, an all nba second team 4, along with Sam Jones and Hondo and other hall of famers I choose to ignore there is no argument here.

And I didn't even go into Showtime or the when the Knicks had 5 hall of famers(6 but im not counting one who was injured often) 4 of them more highly regarded than Bosh ever was. Or the Badboys. Or any of a dozen others who had a couple superstars and multiple second tier stars to more than cancel out Chris Bosh.

All of which ignores that Wade has fallen off due to injury and has not looked like 2010 Wade since 2011 and that you are hating on title runs where Bosh did things like have a 0 point game 7 and miss half the playoffs the year before.

Point being...

This is ****ing idiotic. And you have one more "Nah im not counting ___ because____" qualifier that disregards how well someone was playing basketball before I close this topic in deference to All Net and Jeffs request for reasonable discussion. Because the idea that the Showtime Lakers and Celtics don't count in a discussion of most stacked teams.....is not reasonable.

Dizzle-2k7
12-11-2013, 10:53 AM
just when you thought KBLAZE couldn't ride Lebron any harder...

he compares Bosh to Vin Baker :roll: :roll: :roll:

epic nut riding :bowdown:

dr.hee
12-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Nobody needs to get around your logic. You have none. Just as you have no knowledge of NBA history. You are doing nothing but adding as many qualifiers as possible to remove inconvenient players and teams that make this an absurd question.

The Celtics having Bird, McHale, and Parish and adding finals MVP, 9 time all D team, all nba first team, all star who just led his own 55 win Suns team in Dennis Johnson and soon to be all star Danny Ainge with the 6th man of the year being Bill Walton finally in a position to play low enough minutes to stay healthy....there is no comparison to be made to the Heat. Especially when you use a chemistry qualifier since they may have had the most cohesive halfcourt attack in basketball history on any level.

When the 76ers have the MVP, the MVP from a couple years ago, and 3 all stars in or near their primes in addition to them....there is no comparison to be made to the Heat.

When the Celtics have the best center ever to that point, best point ever to that point, an all nba second team 4, along with Sam Jones and Hondo and other hall of famers I choose to ignore there is no argument here.

And I didn't even go into Showtime or the when the Knicks had 5 hall of famers(6 but im not counting one who was injured often) 4 of them more highly regarded than Bosh ever was. Or the Badboys. Or any of a dozen others who had a couple superstars and multiple second tier stars to more than cancel out Chris Bosh.

All of which ignores that Wade has fallen off due to injury and has not looked like 2010 Wade since 2011 and that you are hating on title runs where Bosh did things like have a 0 point game 7 and miss half the playoffs the year before.

Point being...

This is ****ing idiotic. And you have one more "Nah im not counting ___ because____" qualifier that disregards how well someone was playing basketball before I close this topic in deference to All Net and Jeffs request for reasonable discussion. Because the idea that the Showtime Lakers and Celtics don't count in a discussion of most stacked teams.....is not reasonable.

It's pointless to argue with that idiot. I mean he rates Bosh above Dirk from 07-10. Doesn't get any more retarded than that.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 11:02 AM

Point being...

Logical fallacy:

1. Hypothetical.

You are comparing the full careers of greats to Bosh.

I only deal with facts:

1. Bosh was top 3 big man in 2007-2009.

2. Kareem and Malone were top 3 big men in their 4th-6th years.

Therefore, it was a fair comparison because if Malone ran to Jordan and teamed up with the Bulls, do you think he would still have the same kind of impact he had? Absolutely not.

Stick with facts and what we know for sure.

P.S. I am not surprise you are consider to be one of the best debaters; you sure have a way with logical fallacies.

IamRAMBO24
12-11-2013, 11:04 AM
It's pointless to argue with that idiot. I mean he rates Bosh above Dirk from 07-10. Doesn't get any more retarded than that.

Correction:

I said YOUNG AND UPCOMING bigs. Stop lying to discredit me.

niko
12-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Logical fallacy:

1. Hypothetical.

You are comparing the full careers of greats to Bosh.

I only deal with facts:

1. Bosh was top 3 big man in 2007-2009.

2. Kareem and Malone were top 3 big men in their 4th-6th years.

Therefore, it was a fair comparison because if Malone ran to Jordan and teamed up with the Bulls, do you think he would still have the same kind of impact he had? Absolutely not.

Stick with facts and what we know for sure.

P.S. I am not surprise you are consider to be one of the best debaters; you sure have a way with logical fallacies.
I will be surprise if you are consider a speaker of english.

I<3NBA
12-11-2013, 11:07 AM
are you fkn serious with this shit?

if you're gonna start throwing fallacies all around and use this "philophy debate" bullshit, then i'm gonna have to call you out on your shit.

know what moving the goal post is you dipshit?

Kblaze8855
12-11-2013, 11:13 AM
just when you thought KBLAZE couldn't ride Lebron any harder...

he compares Bosh to Vin Baker :roll: :roll: :roll:

epic nut riding :bowdown:

Im guessing you missed the game winning 3s, being all nba second team with Hill, going toe to toe with Malone, 40/10 games with multiple blocks, going coast to coast shaking up swingmen, making 4-5 all star games, and being talked up as the new model bigman along with KG.

Missed all that I guess.

But you sure seem impressed by Bosh doing numbers that don't matter on a team that didn't matter while nobody cared for 6 years.

Oh and here is a 6 year old post from me about Bosh:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63382

Just not that impressed by his game. Ive never seen him play and thought "This guy is great". Or even "I wish we had him". Hes a good player. But not that special to me. Id rather have Vin Baker in his prime(another guy who peaked young...but he was a drunk).

I guess that was for Lebrons sake too? 3 years before they teamed up.....

dr.hee
12-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Correction:

I said YOUNG AND UPCOMING bigs. Stop lying to discredit me.

No you didn't :roll:

2007-2009 Bosh was considered by many to be the 2nd best big man (behind Howard)

he was the 2nd best big man in the league

Too easy :roll:

Jailblazers7
12-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Bosh being a top 3 big in 2007-2009 is not a "fact." That is a highly debateable opinion.

Dizzle-2k7
12-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Bosh being a top 3 big in 2007-2009 is not a "fact." That is a highly debateable opinion.

FACT: Vin Baker was NEVER in the same stratosphere as Chris Bosh is. Vin Baker never showed an ounce of defense or hustle in his pathetic, alcoholic-indulged career.

KBLAZE being a mod on this site speaks volumes of his nutriding of Lebron. he's basically a branch off of ESPN/SI Hype Machine and I wouldn't be surprised if KBLAZE is on their payroll :confusedshrug:

Top to bottom this is the most stacked team of the modern era (1990-present). by far. You got shard lewis who a couple yrs ago was the best player on the Magic finals squad, and he barely even getting minutes, that's how stacked this team is. SMH.

Jordan, Kobe, Duncan > Lebron

niko
12-11-2013, 01:05 PM
FACT: Vin Baker was NEVER in the same stratosphere as Chris Bosh is. Vin Baker never showed an ounce of defense or hustle in his pathetic, alcoholic-indulged career.

KBLAZE being a mod on this site speaks volumes of his nutriding of Lebron. he's basically a branch off of ESPN/SI Hype Machine and I wouldn't be surprised if KBLAZE is on their payroll :confusedshrug:

Top to bottom this is the most stacked team of the modern era (1990-present). by far. You got shard lewis who a couple yrs ago was the best player on the Magic finals squad, and he barely even getting minutes, that's how stacked this team is. SMH.

Jordan, Kobe, Duncan > Lebron
I thought Rashard Lewis didn't get minutes because he is 1 dimensional garbage. Who knew? This is very educational.

MiseryCityTexas
12-11-2013, 01:18 PM
People forgot how good a player Rashard Lewis was in Seattle before that Orlando contract. He was almost automatic from midrange, and could knock down the three with ease. He could drive to the basket back then and finish also. Gary Payton had a lot to do with Shard's solid years on the Sonics also. I think Lewis even made the All Star team a couple of times. He was a pretty damned good player when he was in his 20s. He was just stuck on some average to mediorce to garbage sonics teams. I remember the Sonics were still a pretty good team even after trading for Vin Baker, because Vin was a pretty good inside scorer and Payton, and Shard were good players also.