PDA

View Full Version : Conan and The Pete Holmes Show

Myth
12-11-2013, 05:02 AM
I was on both of these tonight. That is all I had to add, but feel free to discuss these back-to-back shows.

highwhey
12-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I was on both of these tonight. That is all I had to add, but feel free to discuss these back-to-back shows.
Pics?

Conan has declined a lot imo, in his NBC days I would watch him but not I only watch Jimmy Fallon -he's the best late night host imo.

Still, must be awesome to attend a live show by Conan...does he appear taller in person than on TV?

Myth
12-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Pics?

Conan has declined a lot imo, in his NBC days I would watch him but not I only watch Jimmy Fallon -he's the best late night host imo.

Still, must be awesome to attend a live show by Conan...does he appear taller in person than on TV?

No pics. They don't allow us to pull cameras out while at the show, and I don't have any way at the moment to pull pics off the shows. I was just in the audience anyway, but did make it on camera (I was front row for Pete Holmes). Pete Holmes really felt like 'a taping' with awkward pauses during commercial breaks, while Conan felt like a show the whole time with the band filling in during commercial breaks (they are a decent band live and would be fun just seeing them alone). Although, the crowd is smaller at Pete Holmes show and he interacts with the crowd a bunch.

Conan appears skinnier than he does on TV. His legs are unbelievably skinny. Pete Holmes is supposedly taller, but Conan seems taller because of his body proportions.

highwhey
12-12-2013, 04:10 PM
No pics. They don't allow us to pull cameras out while at the show
I rescind my previous comment lol:

Conan w/ Ice Cube & Kevin Hart (http://teamcoco.com/video/ice-cube-kevin-hart-conan-share-lyft)

Funny bit of those 3 around town ^^^