PDA

View Full Version : How great is Kobe....

9erempiree
12-11-2013, 09:21 PM
The man literally has a shit game back from major injury and has a fabulous 2nd game back. I know it's just preseason and people will say wait till it's the regular season.

The fact that he's doing this in his 18th years in the league tells you a lot about him. Imagine if he never tore his achilles. He would outright be dominating this era. I'm thinking he would be the best player in the world seeing how Lebron has declined a bit.

I have Kobe cemented and placed in the top 5 greatest player of all time with no more room to move up but I am going to factor this in. If Kobe can play well from here on out, there will always be the argument of....If he never tore his achilles imagine how great he would be till he retire.

No achilles tear, I see Kobe winning 2 more titles easily. Players who are ranked above Kobe will have an asterix because in the back or everyone's mind, Kobe without achilles tear is 2 more rings.

Props to Kob.

Suguru101
12-11-2013, 09:25 PM
http://i.minus.com/i5HosGmv7H5a7.gif

DFish24
12-11-2013, 09:28 PM
True. Top 5 all time and will only go higher when he passes MJ on the all time scoring list.

Eric Cartman
12-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Well said 9erempiree.

Unfortunately for haters they will understand Kobe's greatness and the impact that he has brought when he's out of the league.

It has been seeing players like Kareem, Karl Malone, big guys dominate in late age. Never been seen in perimeter players well Jordan of course but he is GOAT, while Kobe is the mini GOAT.

Truly inspiring stuff if you think about it :applause:

Black and White
12-11-2013, 09:37 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Lord Mamba

Fudge
12-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Oh how the mighty trolls have fallen. You're losin it, OP.

Mr Jabbar is really the last legit Kobe troll left.

Wavves
12-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Very efficient night by Kobe 20 points on 6-11 with a loss, against the tanking Suns.

STATUTORY
12-11-2013, 09:41 PM
2nd game back better than any derrick rose game this season before getting injured again

could swear I made a thread about this last night. don't see how it warranted erasure

Eric Cartman
12-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Very efficient night by Kobe 20 points on 6-11 with a loss, against the tanking Suns.

1. It really was an efficient night by Kobe, really good bounce back game.

2. Suns are 8th at the moment in a really good wc. Hell, they've had the best point guard play of any team so far, and in a point guard driven league that is huge, especially against a slower team like the lakers.

dazzer87
12-11-2013, 09:53 PM
The man literally has a shit game back from major injury and has a fabulous 2nd game back. I know it's just preseason and people will say wait till it's the regular season.

The fact that he's doing this in his 18th years in the league tells you a lot about him. Imagine if he never tore his achilles. He would outright be dominating this era. I'm thinking he would be the best player in the world seeing how Lebron has declined a bit.

I have Kobe cemented and placed in the top 5 greatest player of all time with no more room to move up but I am going to factor this in. If Kobe can play well from here on out, there will always be the argument of....If he never tore his achilles imagine how great he would be till he retire.

No achilles tear, I see Kobe winning 2 more titles easily. Players who are ranked above Kobe will have an asterix because in the back or everyone's mind, Kobe without achilles tear is 2 more rings.

Props to Kob.

Yup and help his team beat the Suns............KOme.....:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wavves
12-11-2013, 09:53 PM
1. It really was an efficient night by Kobe, really good bounce back game.

2. Suns are 8th at the moment in a really good wc. Hell, they've had the best point guard play of any team so far, and in a point guard driven league that is huge, especially against a slower team like the lakers.
You must have missed the part where I was mocking 9erempiree for his 'efficient' shtick.

9erempiree
12-11-2013, 10:00 PM
You must have missed the part where I was mocking 9erempiree for his 'efficient' shtick.

Not a shtick. It has more value than most people's opinion on what is efficiency and what is domination.

Hollinger has used his PER rating to confuse most people on what it really is.

I factor everything from stats and the outcome of a basketball game to determine efficiency or dominance.

Most people on ISH will exclusively use FG% as determining factor.

Also, don't give me that stupid crap about max production with little effort. You cannot judge effort people.

NumberSix
12-11-2013, 10:01 PM
He a snitch doe.

Wavves
12-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Not a shtick. It has more value than most people's opinion on what is efficiency and what is domination.

Hollinger has used his PER rating to confuse most people on what it really is.

I factor everything from stats and the outcome of a basketball game to determine efficiency or dominance.

Most people on ISH will exclusively use FG% as determining factor.

Also, don't give me that stupid crap about max production with little effort. You cannot judge effort people.
You say you factor in stats and also the outcome of a basketball game. If that is the case, why do you ignore 2 championships in a row, and a historic game 7 performance?

sportjames23
12-11-2013, 11:13 PM
http://i.minus.com/i5HosGmv7H5a7.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Incredible
12-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Still a rapist

Mr. Jabbar
12-12-2013, 02:42 AM
I know it's just preseason and people will say wait till it's the regular season.

:applause: :applause:

Andrei89
12-12-2013, 06:57 AM
Funny you were nowhere to be found after his first efficient game of the season.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

disel
12-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Even a choke cryant hater like myself felt sorry for him. He looked slower then Plumlee and channing Frye. The guy looks and moves like a 100 year old man.

Straight_Ballin
12-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Funny you were nowhere to be found after his first efficient game of the season.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Tears rolling down his eyes and then as soon as Kobe has a halfway decent performance, he jumps on the message board all happy. :facepalm

diamenz
12-12-2013, 10:13 AM
True. Top 5 all time and will only go higher when he passes MJ on the all time scoring list.

shut up, niner.

HelterSkelter
12-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Why do we need a troll?

9erempiree
12-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Even a choke cryant hater like myself felt sorry for him. He looked slower then Plumlee and channing Frye. The guy looks and moves like a 100 year old man.

but he dunked on Plumlee.

9erempiree
12-12-2013, 04:33 PM
If Kobe improves and plays like last year and keeps that level of pace till he retires then I will have him as a better player than Jordan. He will surpass Jordan just for this.

If Kobe is balling it up right now in his 2nd game back, I can't wait for the regular season to start.

riseagainst
12-12-2013, 04:38 PM
If Kobe improves and plays like last year and keeps that level of pace till he retires then I will have him as a better player than Jordan. He will surpass Jordan just for this.

If Kobe is balling it up right now in his 2nd game back, I can't wait for the regular season to start.

:roll: