PDA

View Full Version : Why is KD not the clear frontrunner for MVP right now?

Westbrook0
12-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Paul George 24.7 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 3.4 apg, 2.1 spg, 47.5% FG

Team Record 19-3 (86.4%)

LeBron James 25.0 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 6.3 apg, 58.4% FG

Team Record 16-6 (72.7%)

Kevin Durant 28.4 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 4.9 apg, 47.2% FG

Team Record 17-4 (81.0%)

Not to mention the Thunder play in the WEST. All four of OKC's losses have come to good or elite Western Conference teams. OKC already has a better record than the Heat despite Miami and Indy being the only two teams over .500 in the East. OKC would be at least 19-3 if they were in the East right now.

It's really ridiculous.

CavaliersFTW
12-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Damn Lebron is really slipping - I think it's safe to say his best years were behind him at this point

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Free throws

Trollsmasher
12-13-2013, 11:33 AM
He is

guy
12-13-2013, 11:36 AM
I think most people expect Lebron to have a better season then he's been having and the Heat to be better as well. I also think most people think the Clippers will improve and CP3 will be considered. But at this rate, I think Durant should be the favorite.

SilkkTheShocker
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
since when does KD win major awards? :oldlol:

sejoon101
12-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Damn Lebron is really slipping - I think it's safe to say his best years were behind him at this point

His FG% doe. Efficient is best, right?

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/sejoon101/1-butt-bouncing-cup-cute-girl-gifs.gif (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/sejoon101/media/1-butt-bouncing-cup-cute-girl-gifs.gif.html)

EllisGW
12-13-2013, 11:47 AM
We have seen this movie before people. Everyone comes out fast but lebron is the only player that has another level. This happens every year people. Durant almost has same number FT attempts compared to lebron Shot attempts.

Dresta
12-13-2013, 11:54 AM
Paul George 24.7 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 3.4 apg, 2.1 spg, 47.5% FG

Team Record 19-3 (86.4%)

LeBron James 25.0 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 6.3 apg, 58.4% FG

Team Record 16-6 (72.7%)

Kevin Durant 28.4 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 4.9 apg, 47.2% FG

Team Record 17-4 (81.0%)

Not to mention the Thunder play in the WEST. All four of OKC's losses have come to good or elite Western Conference teams. OKC already has a better record than the Heat despite Miami and Indy being the only two teams over .500 in the East. OKC would be at least 19-3 if they were in the East right now.

It's really ridiculous.
Why do you keep bringing up the West when the Heat are 4-0 vs the West and Bron's numbers are better against Western teams? Paul George's numbers are better against the West also. It is evidently easier to put up big numbers against Western teams.

LeGOAT
12-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Because its December. I dont even give the standings or MVP race a thought until at least after Christmas.

edrick
12-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Why do you keep bringing up the West when the Heat are 4-0 vs the West and Bron's numbers are better against Western teams? Paul George's numbers are better against the West also. It is evidently easier to put up big numbers against Western teams.

I believe it was mentioned that the Heat haven't lost to a team in the West during the regular season in around 20 games.

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah, of course. They don't play any defense.

imdaman99
12-13-2013, 12:10 PM
KD is doomed to be forever be #2.

He has the best sidekick out of those guys too. Not that, it hurt Lebron's chances the last few years.

HurricaneKid
12-13-2013, 12:13 PM
LeBron is shooting 10% higher and you think KD is more deserving?

fiddy
12-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Better production in every category + plus better team record

pegasus
12-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Because when you say "frontrunner", everyone can think of only one name.

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 12:34 PM
LeBron is running the most efficient offense in the NBA. And KD actually doesn't have better production, just higher volume. LeBron doesn't even play in every other 4th quarter. Look at their per36, not per-game.

pegasus
12-13-2013, 12:37 PM
LeBron is running the most efficient offense in the NBA. And KD actually doesn't have better production, just higher volume. LeBron doesn't even play in every other 4th quarter. Look at their per36, not per-game.

I love how you say that as if it helps his case when he does play in 4th quarters.:lol

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 12:38 PM
I love how you say that as if it helps his case when he does play in 4th quarters.:lol
Yeah. Having the game sewn up in 3 quarters is better, no?

LeGOAT
12-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Lebron is consistently the best 4th q. player in the league.

Westbrook0
12-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Because when you say "frontrunner", everyone can think of only one name.

front run

RagaZ
12-13-2013, 12:57 PM
FG% = Most important stat in basketball :oldlol:

DeAndre Jordan for MVP!

HurricaneKid
12-13-2013, 01:13 PM

Every category? Ummm...

You see KD avg more Reb but don't bother to look at rebounding rates which LeBron actually leads (both def AND total). KDs stats are comparatively inflated because OKC plays at a MUCH faster pace (>3 poss/game).

So LeBron scores FAR more efficiently (higher 3 pt % than any year in KDs career, 10% higher from the field, etc). He rebounds at a better rate. And he is the far better distributor (KD is much improved but nowhere near LBJ).

Yeah, there aren't ANY categories he has better production in. I actually love KD. He is the backbone of my keeper fantasy team. But to suggest that he is outproducing LeBron is absurd.

Flash31
12-13-2013, 01:25 PM
The MVP race is between 4 players

CP3,KD,LJ,PG

And depending on how the media wants to give out MVP this year and who they favor

It's clear as day theyre in love with PG and KD is NBA'S Golden Boy
They're trying to find any reason not to give it to LeBron so it's either

Most Valuable Player on a team-CP3
Best Stats-Kevin Durant
Best Player-LeBron James
THE STORY-Paul George

If IND has a better rec than MIA,PG is getting it ala DRose from 2011
If OKC has best rec and KD edges out LeBron in some stats,KD gets it
IF LAC get 2nd best rec,and CP3 keeps up his avg hell get it

So basically,if IND gets a better rec than MIA,PG gets it,
if not it's a run between LJ,CP3,KD and would depend on rec and story,stats
in that order

So itll basically come down to KD,LJ and with voters trying to have any reason NOT to give it to LeBron as we saw last year somebody voted for CARMELO,
depending on how the media plays it out and stories unfold and if KD edge's out LJ by a little or his team has better rec

CP3 would split the votes so this very well could be the year KD gets MVP

LA isn't getting it bc BLAZERS,he's in the Tony Parker situation

So top two teams in each conf will determine the 4 MVP Candidates,
if LAC don't get top 2 rec

It's either LJ,KD,PG
Ind has better rec than MIA,PG gets it
if not it's KD,LJ all over again

Nash
12-13-2013, 01:29 PM
FG% = Most important stat in basketball :oldlol:

DeAndre Jordan for MVP!
DeAndre Jordan: 8.8 ppg

But sure, it is exactly the same thing as a perimeter player doing 25ppg on 58%.

Anyway, LaMarcus Aldridge is the MVP right now.

branslowski
12-13-2013, 01:31 PM

Bron stans holdin on tight to dat stat padded FG% title. They literally have nothing else to talk about from Bron this season.:oldlol:

Nash
12-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Like it or not, Durant is missing a lot more than he did last year. And the dude is averaging exactly the same points as he did last year.

Flash31
12-13-2013, 01:35 PM
DeAndre Jordan: 8.8 ppg

But sure, it is exactly the same thing as a perimeter player doing 25ppg on 58%.

Anyway, LaMarcus Aldridge is the MVP right now.

Blazers may be on fire but LA is the Tony Parker this year.
He plays for a great team,has good stats but the media will do a TP on him in that he'll get MVP consideration like TP but he's not winning due to more popular candidates and stories in

LJ,KD,"the story"PG,CP3.

Nash
12-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Blazers may be on fire but LA is the Tony Parker this year.
He plays for a great team,has good stats but the media will do a TP on him in that he'll get MVP consideration like TP but he's not winning due to more popular candidates and stories in

LJ,KD,"the story"PG,CP3.
hmm, no. Aldridge is much better, is not playing with one of the best coaches and tim duncan. What LA is doing with Portland right now is amazing. Nobody expected them to do this. And its not like that team has a bunch of stars in it.

DMAVS41
12-13-2013, 01:45 PM
If the voting ended today...Durant would get it and rightfully so.

The overall production is about the same...and Lebron is still the better defender (although Durant continues to improve and close that gap). But the tiebreaker has to be the record for the Thunder. 17-4 trumps 16-6

Not like the gap is big here, but through a qtr of the season...Durant edges Lebron out on MVP

branslowski
12-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Like it or not, Durant is missing a lot more than he did last year. And the dude is averaging exactly the same points as he did last year.

Still 28.4ppg>>>>25ppg....Still out rebounding LeBron, aswell as better Defense than LeBron, aswell as more steals and blocks, and most importantly, a better record in a FARRR GREATER conference. But LeBron got dat "I'm only takin 12 shots tonight, gotta keep dat fg% high doe" stats.:oldlol:

Seriously, with no bias (not a Durant fan nor a Bron fan) Durant is clearly MVP rightnow.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 01:48 PM
To the OP, he is

http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/

You just have to stay away from shitposting sites like ESPN. And to all of you fools worried about efficiency, Durant says he doesn't care about being efficient anymore, he's more worried about being aggressive. (Unlike LeBron who is the exact opposite)

http://newsok.com/okc-thunders-kevin-durant-not-as-worried-about-efficiency/article/3913305

I'm still worried LeBron will win the award even though it's undeserved. Some clowns already have this mindset programmed in their brain "I can't vote for anyone other than LeBron because it's like voting for Barkley instead of MJ." When the reality is Durant IS playing better than anyone else in the league. It wouldn't be a D-Rose esque MVP at all.

Magic 32
12-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Why is KD not the clear frontrunner for MVP right now?

Because Lebron is efficent.

DMAVS41
12-13-2013, 01:51 PM
To the OP, he is

You just have to stay away from shitposting sites like ESPN. And to all of you fools worried about efficiency, Durant says he doesn't care about being efficient anymore, he's more worried about being aggressive. (Unlike LeBron who is the exact opposite)

http://newsok.com/okc-thunders-kevin-durant-not-as-worried-about-efficiency/article/3913305

I'm still worried LeBron will win the award even though it's undeserved. Some clowns already have this mindset programmed in their brain "I can't vote for anyone other than LeBron because it's like voting for Barkley instead of MJ." When the reality is Durant IS playing better than anyone else in the league. It wouldn't be a D-Rose esque MVP at all.

How nice must it be to be Tony Parker. Dude gets to average 18/6/3 on 56% TS and he's currently 4th on MVP lists...LOL

bluechox2
12-13-2013, 02:00 PM
cause paul george happened

Nash
12-13-2013, 02:02 PM
If MVP means best player in the league then Lebron will win it. If it means most valuable to the success of your team then Lamarcus Aldridge is the winner.

BlackVVaves
12-13-2013, 02:05 PM
There isn't any clear front-runner. It's certainly more debatable than the last couple of years. But, at this particular time, I'd agree that KD is having a better year than LeBron is.

However, I think if the voting ended today, I'm fairly certain LMA would be walking away with the MVP. We all know the MVP is closely correlated to whatever story arc dominates the media in a given year, and with his great play to back it up, LMA would likely get the award today.

Flash31
12-13-2013, 02:08 PM
hmm, no. Aldridge is much better, is not playing with one of the best coaches and tim duncan. What LA is doing with Portland right now is amazing. Nobody expected them to do this. And its not like that team has a bunch of stars in it.

It may be amazing but
nobody expected SA to play as well as they did last year and TP play as well as he did.SA isn't really known for their "stars" either in the media.They're the most team driven playing team out there.

The fact that LA plays for the Blazers and isn't one of the stories(KD,LJ,PG,CP3)goes against him AND much like SA the Blazers aren't a media sensation and are largely ignored like SA was.

Nash
12-13-2013, 02:10 PM
To the OP, he is

I'm still worried LeBron will win the award even though it's undeserved. Some clowns already have this mindset programmed in their brain "I can't vote for anyone other than LeBron because it's like voting for Barkley instead of MJ." When the reality is Durant IS playing better than anyone else in the league. It wouldn't be a D-Rose esque MVP at all.None of this makes any sense. Durant could still be aggressive while being efficient.
Hold on here for one second, forget about the word "efficient", let's start using the word "missing". Durant is missing too many shots. Missing shots = not good. Hope that clears some of it for you.

And if you look at #10 there is Westbrook which LaMarcus Aldridge doesn't have. I remember Lebron not getting the MVP in 11 because he had Wade playing at a high level. LaMarcus team has a better record than Durant's team in the same conference.

Flash31
12-13-2013, 02:11 PM
There isn't any clear front-runner. It's certainly more debatable than the last couple of years. But, at this particular time, I'd agree that KD is having a better year than LeBron is.

However, I think if the voting ended today, I'm fairly certain LMA would be walking away with the MVP. We all know the MVP is closely correlated to whatever story arc dominates the media in a given year, and with his great play to back it up, LMA would likely get the award today.

The story this year from the media,nba and all is by far
Paul George and considering the way IND is hyped and is playing,

if the MVP race ended today,Paul George would win.
He's the DROSE Story.

Basically if it ended today itll go, PG,LJ,KD,CP3,LA in that order.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 02:12 PM
None of this makes any sense. Durant could still be aggressive while being efficient.
Hold on here for one second, forget about the word "efficient", let's start using the word "missing". Durant is missing too many shots. Missing shots = not good. Hope that clears some of it for you.

And if you look at #10 there is Westbrook which LaMarcus Aldridge doesn't have. I remember Lebron not getting the MVP in 11 because he had Wade playing at a high level. LaMarcus team has a better record than Durant's team in the same conference.

Of course you can be efficient while being aggressive. Durant IS being efficient. Especially as of late. He's basically just saying he's not gonna play like LeBron and only take efficient shots when his team needs him to do more. The Heat are actually 10 points WORSE per 100 possessions with LeBron on the floor yet all of these media coxsuxers (usually ESPN) make a big deal about his individual statline which isn't even as good as Durants and obviously isn't helping out his team a whole lot.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 02:13 PM

He's the DROSE Story.

George's schedule has been ridiculously easy and Durant absolutely demolished him in their matchup.

SilkkTheShocker
12-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Bron stans holdin on tight to dat stat padded FG% title. They literally have nothing else to talk about from Bron this season.:oldlol:

Your LeBron hatred is reaching levels of butthurt never seen before :applause:

SilkkTheShocker
12-13-2013, 02:17 PM
To the OP, he is

KD is going to blow it again after LeBron goes back into hick town and hands him his ass again. You know, like last year :oldlol:

Nash
12-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Of course you can be efficient while being aggressive. Durant IS being efficient. Especially as of late. He's basically just saying he's not gonna play like LeBron and only take efficient shots when his team needs him to do more. The Heat are actually 10 points WORSE per 100 possessions with LeBron on the floor yet all of these media coxsuxers (usually ESPN) make a big deal about his individual statline which isn't even as good as Durants and obviously isn't helping out his team a whole lot.
Not playing like Lebron? I'm sorry, but you're telling me that it is something wrong if Durant scored 25ppg while making 58% of his shots which Lebron is doing right now? Since when did missing a bunch of shots become "aggressive"? The game comes easy for Lebron, that is why he's making so many of the shots he attempts, not because he's not aggressive enough.

pegasus
12-13-2013, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=Westbrook0]front run

branslowski
12-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Your LeBron hatred is reaching levels of butthurt never seen before :applause:

I don't hate LeBron, just being honest...Before he won 1 ring I predicted he would someday win...Even said in the future he can go down as the GOAT....The truth is, he's only dominated FG% this season, while Durant woops him across the board in everything else.

Durant has also had more dominant games this season than LeBron aswell. Durant has like 6 30-5-5 type games including a dominant triple double game that hasn't been seen since Jordan some time ago...LeBron has only 1 30-5-5 game, and has lost games to subpar to garbage East teams.While Durant has a better record in a better conference. This isn't even debatable, but ofcource the media is on dat "efficiency" crack binge.

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 02:27 PM
It's seriously gotten to the point that LeBron haters are trying to convince people that efficiency is a negative. Seriously. This is what it has come to for these folks.

Fudge
12-13-2013, 02:30 PM
None of this makes any sense. Durant could still be aggressive while being efficient.

You're such a fcking idiot it's not even funny. :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
12-13-2013, 02:47 PM
It's seriously gotten to the point that LeBron haters are trying to convince people that efficiency is a negative. Seriously. This is what it has come to for these folks.
Lebron passes up key shots just to pad his fg% to the point that it has become a hindrance to the team, thus the Heat don't even have the best record in the NBA despite having their walk-in-the-park schedule in the absolutely atrocious eastern conference.

inclinerator
12-13-2013, 02:51 PM

isnt he?

russwest0
12-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Not playing like Lebron? I'm sorry, but you're telling me that it is something wrong if Durant scored 25ppg while making 58% of his shots which Lebron is doing right now? Since when did missing a bunch of shots become "aggressive"? The game comes easy for Lebron, that is why he's making so many of the shots he attempts, not because he's not aggressive enough.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

branslowski
12-13-2013, 03:12 PM

No one, I mean no one has said being efficient is negative...Reading comprehending skills lacking I see.

moe94
12-13-2013, 03:21 PM
It's almost like people think the largest disparity between their stats isn't the efficiency.

KingBeasley08
12-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Lebron passes up key shots just to pad his fg% to the point that it has become a hindrance to the team, thus the Heat don't even have the best record in the NBA despite having their walk-in-the-park schedule in the absolutely atrocious eastern conference.
Didn't Wilt stat-pad like this? Serious question

TheMarkMadsen
12-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Because Paul George is

CavaliersFTW
12-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Didn't Wilt stat-pad like this? Serious question
Not at all Wilt was purely dominant - efficiency was nothing but an afterthought, he was a low post player so his great efficiency was innevitable. Lebron on the other hand is a perimeter player who artifically pads his fg% by passing up shots he should be taking.

moe94
12-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Not at all Wilt was purely dominant - efficiency was nothing but an afterthought, he was a low post player so his great efficiency was innevitable. Lebron on the other hand is a perimeter player who artifically pads his fg% by passing up shots he should be taking.

:oldlol:

You're a joke.

Legends66NBA7
12-13-2013, 03:53 PM
He should be. Question is, will he win it ?

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Who cares. They didn't have the #1 record this time last year either.

TOUCH MY BODY
12-13-2013, 03:57 PM
SwaggyP for MVP.

All Net
12-13-2013, 04:00 PM
He Likely is..if OKC gets top seed overall.

DMAVS41
12-13-2013, 04:01 PM
There is nothing wrong with how Lebron is playing in terms of offense. He's doing exactly what you would want him to do on a stacked team in which guys need to get shots and touches. There is no need for Lebron to be taking more than 15 or 16 shots a game. And anytime a player is scoring 25 ppg on 67% TS...that is amazing.

Lebron is coasting right now. It's obvious...he's not really pushing himself on the glass or on defense.

He's still the best player in the game, but Durant would deserve MVP if the season stopped right now.

Twiens
12-13-2013, 04:01 PM
At this point:

1.Durant
2. LMA
3.George
4.Lebron
5.CP3?

DMAVS41
12-13-2013, 04:11 PM
At this point:

1.Durant
2. LMA
3.George
4.Lebron
5.CP3?

PG is above LMA

If the voting was done today...I think it would be;

1. Durant
2. PG
3. Lebron
4. LMA
5. Parker (which is laughable)

BlackVVaves
12-13-2013, 04:20 PM

He's the DROSE Story.

True, the Pacers storyline has dominated headlines this season just as much.

When looking at production though:

George: 25 PPG, 6 RPG, 3 APG on 48% FG, (43% from deep)
LMA: 24 PPG, 11 RPG, 3 APG on 48% FG

Pretty close. George is shooting very well for a perimeter player. But I think LMA nudges him just a little with his rebounding prowess.

Long season ahead, so we'll see if both can continue their outstanding play.

knicksman
12-13-2013, 05:10 PM

:lol

Mr. Jabbar
12-13-2013, 05:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NhOQh6e.gif

CavaliersFTW
12-13-2013, 05:14 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/WellmadeThunderousFlatfish.gif

SilkkTheShocker
12-13-2013, 05:18 PM
CavaliersFTL bashes LeBron in the 4th Quarter.

Is a Wilt Chamberlain fan.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
12-13-2013, 05:24 PM
CavaliersFTL bashes LeBron in the 4th Quarter.

Is a Wilt Chamberlain fan.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
http://youtu.be/L2U4JSrpO78?t=6m11s
Wilt vs Jabbar - Wilt steps up in the 4th quarter

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/258027_522846740410_162900200_30684324_6201276_o.j pg
Lebron vs Dirk - Lebron disappears entirely

russwest0
12-13-2013, 05:55 PM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Suguru101
12-13-2013, 06:09 PM
His FG% doe. Efficient is best, right?

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/sejoon101/1-butt-bouncing-cup-cute-girl-gifs.gif (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/sejoon101/media/1-butt-bouncing-cup-cute-girl-gifs.gif.html)

Rachel is that you? :pimp:

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Rachel is that you? :pimp:
Rachel Ray? Lol. I seriously doubt it. :roll:

knicksman
12-13-2013, 06:33 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/80317/paul-george-for-mvp-the-numbers-say-yes

because of this

russwest0
12-13-2013, 06:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/80317/paul-george-for-mvp-the-numbers-say-yes

because of this

Because of what? An ESPN article? :facepalm

knicksman
12-13-2013, 06:48 PM

because george at a young age is already impacting at a level that durant can only imagine.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 06:49 PM
because george at a young age is already impacting at a level that durant can only imagine.

Right, and according to that article the Heat would be better off without LeBron James.

BlazerRed
12-13-2013, 06:53 PM
... :biggums:

Seriously though, anyone with a brain has KD as the front runner so far this year. Lebron is close, but Durant is at the top ATM.

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Some of y'all are far too interested in who is leading the MVP race in mid December.

KobeRules24
12-13-2013, 07:33 PM
KD is clearly the MVP in my opinion, he has been better in almost every category. LeBron knows it will be hard getting a third straight MVP. This is why (in my opinion) he's trying to lead the league in FG% and is taking a ton of easy shots in the paint. I think is laughable how he's protecting his field goal percentage, he is the ultimate stat padder.

moe94
12-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Aren't you the same clown who got upset over an article glorifying LeBron? Clearly you value their opinion, to some extent, if it bothered you enough to randomly lash out. :biggums:

KD is clearly the MVP in my opinion, he has been better in almost every category. LeBron knows it will be hard getting a third straight MVP. This is why (in my opinion) he's trying to lead the league in FG% and is taking a ton of easy shots in the paint. I think is laughable how he's protecting his field goal percentage, he is the ultimate stat padder.

You are LITERALLY arguing that it's bad to take easier shots in order to get the most efficiency basket. Just think about that. Think about how stupid you sound.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Aren't you the same clown who got upset over an article glorying LeBron? Clearly you value their opinion, to some extent, if it bothered you enough to randomly lash out. :biggums:

By far the worst logic I've ever seen.

KobeRules24
12-13-2013, 07:45 PM
You are LITERALLY arguing that it's bad to take easier shots in order to get the most efficiency basket. Just think about that. Think about how stupid you sound.

No, i'm just saying that when you do it to pad your stats, like LeBron has been known to do in the past, then it becomes laughable. It is really easy to see, i'm not the only person that feels this way.

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 07:52 PM
No, i'm just saying that when you do it to pad your stats, like LeBron has been known to do in the past, then it becomes laughable. It is really easy to see, i'm not the only person that feels this way.
Cran-grape juice. What's fcukin' wit dat?:confusedshrug:

moe94
12-13-2013, 07:52 PM
By far the worst logic I've ever seen.

Is that all you got? :rolleyes:

"Hey, I hate them so much, why are they doing this! I don't care at all. Just look. Look at them. Look at this link. Look at this article. I don't care"

Sit down, retard. Stick to 100% Westbrook blowing. It's your calling card.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 08:12 PM
Is that all you got? :rolleyes:

"Hey, I hate them so much, why are they doing this! I don't care at all. Just look. Look at them. Look at this link. Look at this article. I don't care"

Sit down, retard. Stick to 100% Westbrook blowing. It's your calling card.

I posted a link showing how biased they were to discredit them. And then when someone else posts an ESPN link I just told him it doesn't mean shit since it's from ESPN.

So what the fcuk are you babbling about again? :confusedshrug:

moe94
12-13-2013, 08:14 PM
So what the fcuk are you babbling about again? :confusedshrug:

If you could so readily dismiss them in the first place, you would have never felt the need to bitch about something so trivial and create a thread over it. :facepalm

bballnoob1192
12-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Lebron is finally showing the fatigue of winning rings.............thats why he isn't doing as well this season. Don't matter how beastly a player is three finals will rape you.

SilkkTheShocker
12-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Why do Kobe stans hate efficiency so much?

SilkkTheShocker
12-13-2013, 08:30 PM
http://youtu.be/L2U4JSrpO78?t=6m11s
Wilt vs Jabbar - Wilt steps up in the 4th quarter

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/258027_522846740410_162900200_30684324_6201276_o.j pg
Lebron vs Dirk - Lebron disappears entirely

You boy was outdueled 11-2 by his biggest competition in rings :oldlol:

And don't make me pull up Wilt's missed foul shots that cost his team dearly. Do you want me to do it, boy? Just get over the fact your favorite player will always have the stigma of being a loser. :oldlol:

knicksman
12-13-2013, 09:13 PM
You boy was outdueled 11-2 by his biggest competition in rings :oldlol:

And don't make me pull up Wilt's missed foul shots that cost his team dearly. Do you want me to do it, boy? Just get over the fact your favorite player will always have the stigma of being a loser. :oldlol:

+1.. Its the reason why lebron joined miami coz he might dethrone wilt as the greatest loser.

russwest0
12-13-2013, 09:19 PM
If you could so readily dismiss them in the first place, you would have never felt the need to bitch about something so trivial and create a thread over it. :facepalm

I made my original thread to show people ESPN is a joke to further prevent shit like that dude posting an ESPN article as if it meant shit, you high as hell bruh