PDA

View Full Version : How Would These Players Perform Today

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Transport these players to the this year, and give them a few months to work out and adapt to the current game. What would their numbers/dominance look like?

'62 Bellamy
'63 Baylor
'63 Oscar
'64 Russell
'65 West
'66 Wilt
'67 Barry
'68 Lucas
'71 KAJ
'71 Hondo
'72 Thurmond
'73 Tiny
'73 Dr. J
'75 McAdoo
'77 Walton
'77 Pistol
'78 Lanier
'80 Nater
'80 Iceman
'81 Dantley
'81 Gilmore
'82 Moses
'85 Eaton
'86 Bird
'87 Magic
'88 Barkley
'90 K Malone
'90 Stockton
'91 MJ
'91 Admiral
'92 Rodman
'95 Hakeem
'00 Shaq
'03 Duncan
'03 Big Ben
'04 KG
'06 Kobe

Your thoughts (and on as many players as you like)...

Oh, and explain your reasoning, as well.

NumberSix
12-13-2013, 10:40 PM
bench

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 10:44 PM
bench

I agree. Does anyone in their right mind honestly believe a peak Shaq would put up anywhere near those numbers today?

The game has progressed dramatically since 2000.

K Xerxes
12-13-2013, 10:45 PM
I agree. Does anyone in their right mind honestly believe a peak Shaq would put up anywhere near those numbers today?

The game has progressed dramatically since 2000.

He's talking about 66 Wilt.

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 10:48 PM
He's talking about 66 Wilt.

No...you are.

Of course a 7-1+ Wilt, who would measure at about 7-3 in today's NBA, with a 7-8 wingspan, 280-300+ lbs, a 40+ vertical, massive strength, sprinter's speed, and amazing agility...would be a bench-warmer in today's NBA.

moe94
12-13-2013, 10:52 PM
No...you are.

Of course a 7-1+ Wilt, who would measure at about 7-3 in today's NBA, with a 7-8 wingspan, 280-300+ lbs, a 40+ vertical, massive strength, sprinter's speed, and amazing agility...would be a bench-warmer in today's NBA.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/lol_glass_gif.gif

K Xerxes
12-13-2013, 10:53 PM
No...you are.

Come on, let's not go that far.

I'm thinking more along the lines of flipping burgers.

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 10:54 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/lol_glass_gif.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B22U73v7kAA

BTW, Wilt was on KU's 4x100 yard relay team, and ran the 440 and 880...

b1imtf
12-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Transport these players to the this year, and give them a few months to work out and adapt to the current game. What would their numbers/dominance look like?

'62 Bellamy
'63 Baylor
'63 Oscar
'64 Russell
'65 West
'66 Wilt
'67 Barry
'68 Lucas
'71 KAJ
'71 Hondo
'72 Thurmond
'73 Tiny
'73 Dr. J
'75 McAdoo
'77 Walton
'77 Pistol
'78 Lanier
'80 Nater
'80 Iceman
'81 Dantley
'81 Gilmore
'82 Moses
'85 Eaton
'86 Bird
'87 Magic
'88 Barkley
'90 K Malone
'90 Stockton
'91 MJ
'91 Admiral
'92 Rodman
'95 Hakeem
'00 Shaq
'03 Duncan
'03 Big Ben
'04 KG
'06 Kobe

Your thoughts (and on as many players as you like)...

Oh, and explain your reasoning, as well.
Bench warmers in the NBA. Dominating Euroleague.

moe94
12-13-2013, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B22U73v7kAA

BTW, Wilt was on KU's 4x100 yard relay team, and ran the 220 and 440...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKVqpXl3M18

Slower than Robinson and nowhere near as coordinated.

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Bench warmers in the NBA. Dominating Euroleague.

So players like Gervin, Dr. J, Dantley, Gilmore, Moses, and KAJ, who were winning MVPs and statistical titles in the 70's AND 80's...would not be on the same level as Bird and Magic?

moe94
12-13-2013, 11:01 PM
So players like Gervin, Dr. J, Dantley, Gilmore, Moses, and KAJ, who were winning MVPs and statistical titles in the 70's AND 80's...would not be on the same level as Bird and Magic?

That guy was flat out trolling. Come on, Laz. I like you, but you're crazy.

Deuce Bigalow
12-13-2013, 11:07 PM
No...you are.

http://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000033084545-n6luxy-crop.jpg

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 11:08 PM
http://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000033084545-n6luxy-crop.jpg

The man who taught the Yankees how to hit...

:bowdown:

b1imtf
12-13-2013, 11:08 PM
KAJ only.

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
KAJ only.

So, the NBA became what it is today exactly in 1986 then. And even though Magic's and Bird's numbers were not dramatically better than what they were in 1985, they suddenly became much better players in 1986. And KAJ, who was well past his prime in '86, was still a better player than a Kareem who dominated the NBA thru the 70's and early 80's.

Makes perfect sense to me...

Dr.J4ever
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
I'll talk about the players closest to my heart. Doc and Moses. A '73 Doctor J? I have to be honest. I never saw Doc play in the ABA, since I was too young, and in the wrong city, but I have seen enough of him in person in Philly to have an idea. Doc showed enough dominant moments in the NBA to give us a glimpse to what he may have looked like in the ABA. Suffice to say, the Doc of the ABA put up HISTORIC numbers and Doc would contend against a Lebron for top SF in today's league. I absolutely believe that.

As for Moses, he would dominate and put Dwight Howard in foul trouble. LOL.Moses would no doubt be the best interior player in today's NBA. Moses would be like a Zach Randolph on steroids. He would shame the other centers today and show how real center play is done.

b1imtf
12-13-2013, 11:14 PM
So, the NBA became what it is today exactly in 1986 then. And even though Magic's and Bird's numbers were not dramatically better than what they were in 1985, they suddenly became much better players in 1986. And KAJ, who was well past his prime in '86, was still a better player than a Kareem who dominated the NBA thru the 70's and early 80's.

Makes perfect sense to me...
Lmao I'm ****ing with you m8

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Lmao I'm ****ing with you m8

Actually, whether you were or not, I have read those same arguments before. Some people claim that the NBA became "modernized" in 1980. Other's claim it was in 1985, when MJ started walking on water. And all that came before was considered the "prehistoric" NBA. In other words, the NBA went from slow, short, nerdy, white players who were shooting set-shots at peach-baskets, to the ultra fast and athletic NBA overnight...

LAZERUSS
12-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Incidently, I threw in the '80 6-11 Nater, who led the league in rebounding at 15.0 rpg (and in only 35.3 mpg, in an NBA that averaged 45 rpg per team), as well as scoring 13.9 ppg on a .554 FG%...in a league that had Moses, KAJ, and Gilmore.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 12:30 AM
I'll talk about the players closest to my heart. Doc and Moses. A '73 Doctor J? I have to be honest. I never saw Doc play in the ABA, since I was too young, and in the wrong city, but I have seen enough of him in person in Philly to have an idea. Doc showed enough dominant moments in the NBA to give us a glimpse to what he may have looked like in the ABA. Suffice to say, the Doc of the ABA put up HISTORIC numbers and Doc would contend against a Lebron for top SF in today's league. I absolutely believe that.

As for Moses, he would dominate and put Dwight Howard in foul trouble. LOL.Moses would no doubt be the best interior player in today's NBA. Moses would be like a Zach Randolph on steroids. He would shame the other centers today and show how real center play is done.

I have long maintained that a peak Dr. J was playing in the ABA. I don't think he would have quite put the same spectacular numbers in the 70's NBA that he did in the ABA, but I suspect that they would have been among the best in the NBA.

As for Moses...just how the hell does a 6-10, 240 lb player with limited leaping ability, and only about 15 ft range, just completely terrorize an NBA that had a ton of seven-footers, including several HOFers?

And carrying that even further...how did a 6-5 210 lb Dantley,...again without exceptional athleticism, and probably only 15-18 range in the limited times he used it, become one of the most unstoppable post players in NBA history?

moe94
12-14-2013, 12:34 AM
I love when Laz just posts 3 times in a row like it's nothing.

My dude, you can edit your posts.

Marchesk
12-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Seconding that a peak Dr J is right there with Lebron.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Seconding that a peak Dr J is right there with Lebron.

So you believe that a Dr. J, whose peak was probably in the 70's, would be nearly on Lebron's level in today's NBA?

miggyme1
12-14-2013, 01:05 AM
U guys ars idiots. The human body hasnt evolved. The drugs and the way we train has. Meaning those guys who played in the 60s would be just as good if not better today.

If lebron was born in 1953 do u really think he would be ths same as the one born in 85??? Smh

Lebron would still dominate but he would be a totally different player....prolly not as explosive. A dominant back to the basket pf more than likely...karl malone-ish.

Dr.J4ever
12-14-2013, 01:06 AM
So you believe that a Dr. J, whose peak was probably in the 70's, would be nearly on Lebron's level in today's NBA?
Yes, absolutely. Today's zones would hinder him a bit, but the less physical play would help him. Doc didn't like being guarded in a physical manner.

Doc won wherever he went and was the focal point of many contending and winning teams in his career. Doc would average 26/8/4/ 2bpg/ 1.5spg and be the focal point of a contending team. That's Lebron's level, I believe.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 01:08 AM
Yes, absolutely. Today's zones would hinder him a bit, but the less physical play would help him. Doc didn't like being guarded in a physical manner.

Doc won wherever he went and was the focal point of many contending and winning teams in his career. Doc would average 26/8/4/ 2bpg/ 1.5spg and be the focal point of a contending team. That's Lebron's level, I believe.

I'm obviously not arguing with you, but this theory means that players who were playing 40 years ago would be nearly as great today.

cos88
12-14-2013, 01:46 AM
U guys ars idiots. The human body hasnt evolved. The drugs and the way we train has. Meaning those guys who played in the 60s would be just as good if not better today.

If lebron was born in 1953 do u really think he would be ths same as the one born in 85??? Smh

Lebron would still dominate but he would be a totally different player....prolly not as explosive. A dominant back to the basket pf more than likely...karl malone-ish.

somehow the body has evolved. just take a look at the teens now, the guys borned in 1995+. if you are older than 25 and remember how girls looked back then and how short boys were you would see a difference that isn't about drugs. back in my day 13 old girls weren't 6 feet tall with big boobs and 13 year old boys weren't taller than me.

miggyme1
12-14-2013, 02:07 AM
somehow the body has evolved. just take a look at the teens now, the guys borned in 1995+. if you are older than 25 and remember how girls looked back then and how short boys were you would see a difference that isn't about drugs. back in my day 13 old girls weren't 6 feet tall with big boobs and 13 year old boys weren't taller than me.

If u think the body has evolved u sadly mistaken. Its the drugs in the food we eat (mainly fast food). Its drugs and the way we train. Notice how more and more foods are processed these days. Back in the day restaurants cooked everything from scratch. Now its almost like glorified tv dinners when u go out to eat. Dont believe me? Go do sum research.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 02:10 AM

All of which explains how a 6-8 Kevin Love can lead the league in rebounding.

moe94
12-14-2013, 02:15 AM
That guy has a point, though. I remember a couple years back, some girl who was a year younger than my little brother, who was in the 8th grade at the time, looked like a 24 year old clubbing diva. I was utterly confused. Where were these girls when I was their age?

miggyme1
12-14-2013, 02:26 AM
That guy has a point, though. I remember a couple years back, some girl who was a year younger than my little brother, who was in the 8th grade at the time, looked like a 24 year old clubbing diva. I was utterly confused. Where were these girls when I was their age?

Its all in the food and things we consume. If humans have evolved y hasnt everyone evolved? Meaning the average height for adult males is still the same it was 10 years ago. Y hasnt that changed? The only thing that has changed is the obesity rate.

moe94
12-14-2013, 02:29 AM
Its all in the food and things we consume. If humans have evolved y hasnt everyone evolved? Meaning the average height for adult males is still the same it was 10 years ago. Y hasnt that changed? The only thing that has changed is the obesity rate.

Of course humans haven't noticeably evolved for thousands of years, but still, where were those girls? Where they at, though?

miggyme1
12-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Of course humans haven't noticeably evolved for thousands of years, but still, where were those girls? Where they at, though?

Strip clubs?

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 10:50 AM
If there are those that believe that Bird could play in today's NBA, then they would probably have to agree that Rick Barry could, as well. Barry's overall play was very similar to Bird's. True, I would give the taller Bird an edge in almost every category, but Barry was close.

And those that watched Jerry Lucas would attest to the fact that he was almost a mirror-image of Kevin Love in his basketball skills. Same with Willis Reed and Zach Randolph.

Bill Walton made the comment that the Pistol was Steve Nash-like, only taller and more athletic. I would argue that he was an even better ball-handler and scorer.

La Frescobaldi
12-14-2013, 12:18 PM

they were around.

they were ignoring you because of your limitless stupid comments

Deuce Bigalow
12-14-2013, 02:24 PM
All of which explains how a 6-8 Kevin Love can lead the league in rebounding.
6-8 Kevin Love has the same true rebounding percentage as Wilt.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 02:32 PM
6-8 Kevin Love has the same true rebounding percentage as Wilt.

Obviously Love's is coming in a weaker era, though.

atljonesbro
12-14-2013, 02:36 PM
They wouldn't be any better than they were back then. People love to glorify the old days and its not just a basketball thing either. It's in everything.

Deuce Bigalow
12-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Obviously Love's is coming in a weaker era, though.
What makes you think that?

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 03:00 PM
What makes you think that?

I was being facetious...

but how about this...

Is Love playing 48 mpg? And blocking 8-10 shots per game, while going after another 8-10 per game? All while holding his own man to under 40% shooting?

Even your research showed that when Russell played less than 40 mpg, his rebounding percentages increased by 2%. And even workhorse Russell was not playing "Wilt-minutes" either.

So, what do you think a prime Wilt's TRB% would have been had he "only" played 40 mpg, cut down his block attempts, and left his man more often to concentrate solely on rebounding?

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 03:06 PM
They wouldn't be any better than they were back then. People love to glorify the old days and its not just a basketball thing either. It's in everything.

That wasn't the real point. But, clearly, the game's greats transitioned from one period into the next. There was never a point in NBA history, where all of a sudden, the "next" greats suddenly overwhelmed the "old guard."

millwad
12-14-2013, 03:06 PM
I was being facetious...

but how about this...

Is Love playing 48 mpg? And blocking 8-10 shots per game, while going after another 8-10 per game? All while holding his own man to under 40% shooting?

Even your research showed that when Russell played less than 40 mpg, his rebounding percentages increased by 2%. And even workhorse Russell was not playing "Wilt-minutes" either.

So, what do you think a prime Wilt's TRB% would have been had he "only" played 40 mpg, cut down his block attempts, and left his man more often to concentrate solely on rebounding?

Stupid post.

1. Wilt played against shorter players, both big men and guards.
2. Wilt played in an era with faster pace.
3. Wilt played against less athletic players.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Stupid post.

1. Wilt played against shorter players, both big men and guards.
2. Wilt played in an era with faster pace.
3. Wilt played against less athletic players.

Faster pace has nothing to do with TRB%...EXCEPT, that in theory, it would tend to DIMINISH their production.

The average centers Chamberlain faced throughout his career were no shorter than those that play today, and using today's measurements, he would have faced a ton of seven-footers.

And, if today's players are truly that much more athletic, how does that explain the 6-8 Kevin Love's rebounding production?

millwad
12-14-2013, 03:11 PM
That wasn't the real point. But, clearly, the game's greats transitioned from one period into the next. There was never a point in NBA history, where all of a sudden, the "next" greats suddenly overwhelmed the "old guard."

No one has claimed that it all happened over night, no one. But it's a fact that players today are more talented and more skilled.

Hell, you even said it yourself a la;

[QUOTE]

Nastradamus
12-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Studs would likely be studs. GUys like Bird and Magic wouldn't average quite the same stats as they did in the high possession, D'antoni style 80s, but they'd still be elite players. Magic would be a taller Rondo and Bird would be something like Durant with less athleticism and better passing.

LAZERUSS
12-14-2013, 03:12 PM
No one has claimed that it all happened over night, no one. But it's a fact that players today are more talented and more skilled.

Hell, you even said it yourself a la;

And..

JLauber. Didn't you claim that he is dead?

And BTW, he refuted that nonsense many times.

millwad
12-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Faster pace has nothing to do with TRB%...EXCEPT, that in theory, it would tend to DIMINISH their production.

The average centers Chamberlain faced throughout his career were no shorter than those that play today, and using today's measurements, he would have faced a ton of seven-footers.

And, if today's players are truly that much more athletic, how does that explain the 6-8 Kevin Love's rebounding production?

The faster pace was an explanation to his extreme looking rebounding numbers.

I find if hilarious how you always mention Kevin Love, time after time after time. Kevin Love is 6-8 and has a career average of 12 rebounds per game and he's doing it while being a PF.

Lets check Wilt's era, we had freaking 6-5 tall Elgin Baylor, a SF, who had a career average of 13.5 rebounds per game and who averaged 15 rebounds or more in 4 different seasons. Baylor was considered to be a very athletic player back then and he made the top 10 rebounds per game list in 8 different seasons.

Good luck finding a 6-5 small forward in the modern era who did something even close to that.

millwad
12-14-2013, 03:25 PM

Stop being a clown, I was mocking your pathetic ass. So pathetic that you decided to create a new account, like it wouldn't be obvious that you are the same sorry clown.

Deuce Bigalow
12-14-2013, 03:46 PM
I was being facetious...

but how about this...

What if Love only took shots in the paint instead of shooting from the perimeter? He would have more chances of offensive rebounds.

Dwight Howard, who plays exactly like Wilt, he is what modern day Wilt would be today, has the same TRB% as old Wilt even though he would go for blocks all the time like old Wilt.

Deuce Bigalow
12-14-2013, 03:48 PM

You are either JLauber or CavsFTW who copied a bunch of Jlauber's essays/stats.

KingBeasley08
12-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Laz pretending like he isn't jlauber lol

dr.hee
12-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt Wilt

:applause: