View Full Version : Holy smokes!! Check out Bledsoe's and Dragic's statlines

OmniStrife
12-14-2013, 04:58 PM
There's another set of twins out there!
DragonBlade backourt!!!

Dragic : 49% FG, 35% 3P, 80% FT, 19 PPG, 3.1 RPG, 6.2 APG, 1.0 SPG, 0.3 BPG
Bledsoe: 49% FG, 35% 3P, 80% FT, 19.2 PPG, 4.1 RPG, 6.3 APG, 1.7 SPG, 0.3 BPG

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Also, I know it doesn't mean anything but it's still cool...

The last teammates to average more than 18 points and six assists over an entire season were Michael Jordan (30.1, 6.1) and Scottie Pippen (21.0, 7.0) in the 1991-92 season.

cos88
12-14-2013, 05:00 PM
as a neutral fan i understrand you but i think they are just on a hot streak. just wait until they will go on a 10 game winning streak in 14 for a top peak.

Human Error
12-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Does not matter, the Knicks fans think Iman Shumpert is better than both.

LoneyROY7
12-14-2013, 07:18 PM
If the suns get a legit big and/or wing player in this upcoming draft...watch out.

Legends66NBA7
12-14-2013, 07:20 PM
If they made the playoffs, they would get exposed by a team that plays sound half court defense.

Besides that, good for them.

Eric Cartman
12-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Why do people have to be so negative?

They have 2 top 10 point guards playing way above expectations.

I love that backcourt yes they do need more talent but their backcourt is playing ridiculous with any of the 2 guys being able to score 30 any given night.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Good quote stat. Bledsoe reminds me of a cross between Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Better, more versatile defender than Pip; a little more talented offensively than MJ.

Dragic just on the ride.

R.I.P.
12-14-2013, 08:32 PM
There's another set of twins out there!
DragonBlade backourt!!!

Dragic : 49% FG, 35% 3P, 80% FT, 19 PPG, 3.1 RPG, 6.2 APG, 1.0 SPG, 0.3 BPG
Bledsoe: 49% FG, 35% 3P, 80% FT, 19.2 PPG, 4.1 RPG, 6.3 APG, 1.7 SPG, 0.3 BPG

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Also, I know it doesn't mean anything but it's still cool...

Conclusion: Championship. :pimp: :pimp:

Seriously the Suns are amazing. Bright future pun intended. Great young core, lots of (Lakers) draft picks and capspace.

R.I.P.
12-14-2013, 08:37 PM
If they made the playoffs, they would get exposed by a team that plays sound half court defense.

Besides that, good for them.

They were projected to win 21 games. If they make the play-offs in that Western Conference they deserve nothing but huge respect. They are also a bit underrated in terms of talent. Given the amount of Zellers and Plumlees you

livingby3's
12-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Bledsoe, Plumlee, Marcus Morris have all been pleasant surprises.

Bledsoe, though not everyone was buying the hype that he will be great, most feel he was going to shine with given increased role and play time.

But none other than Goran Dragic, and his improved maturity as an oncourt leader, had me surprised more.

A few seasons back, this team, with Vets like Nash, Hill, Scola, Gortat, Dudley, Frye, there was never the need for Dragic to lead the team.

Then, Nash and Hill out of Phoenix two seasons ago. Scola, Dudley and Gortat to follow last season, Frye out with injury.
Coming into this season. PJ Tucker, Markieff Morris, Channing Frye, Goran Dragic was the only remaining Suns from the 12-13 team. A team that went from starting Dragic, Tucker, Dudley, Scola, Gortat, to Dragic, Bledsoe, Tucker, Frye, Plumlee. Huge roster and starters change right there, and Dragic eventually and naturally took on the role as the leader of the Suns, with Frye not playing with the team last season.

If anyone's been watching the Suns, minus the times when Green or Marcus got hot and rain threes on the opposing team, the Suns always seems to lose lead when Dragic goes to the bench. This is even with Bledsoe playing the point.

Dragic is a player whose overall impact on the game goes beyond what his stats got to show. He offers stability to the team, which is an underrated aspect of his game. He showed more patience, control, confidence and leadership on the court, than he did the few seasons back.

Everybody's talking about Bled, but I think Dragic is no less impressive, in fact i feel he's a more important piece for the Suns. The Suns are maybe a little overachieving right now, but as a fan for the Suns/basketball in general you can't help but feel excited and optimistic for this team and their directions.

ralph_i_el
12-14-2013, 11:39 PM
They have 2 top 10 point guards playing way above expectations.

:biggums:

Burgz V2
12-14-2013, 11:44 PM
as a neutral fan i understrand you but i think they are just on a hot streak. just wait until they will go on a 10 game winning streak in 14 for a top peak.

not on a hot streak. I have both of them on my fantasy team, these guys have been going ham all year

blackification
12-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Good quote stat. Bledsoe reminds me of a cross between Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Better, more versatile defender than Pip; a little more talented offensively than MJ.

Dragic just on the ride.
Look at dragic's averages when bledsoe was out with the shin injury. On the ride my ass he has been balling, people like bledsoe for the defense and the flashy athleticism but dragic is a beast in his own way.