PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2K14 PS4 question

DStebb716
12-14-2013, 11:56 PM
Off topic, but does anybody know if/how you can edit the look of your player in MyCareer? How do you change his haircut/beard? And how do you purchase arm sleeves, etc to wear in games?

DStebb716
12-15-2013, 12:03 AM
Nevermind. Figured it out. I'm an idiot.

TheMarkMadsen
12-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Off topic, but does anybody know if/how you can edit the look of your player in MyCareer? How do you change his haircut/beard? And how do you purchase arm sleeves, etc to wear in games?

At the main menu go to features and then myplayer to edit his hair and shit.

Arm sleeves can be purchased an i was just looking at them yesterday but I can't seem to find where they are now :biggums:

TheMarkMadsen
12-15-2013, 12:12 AM
Nevermind. Figured it out. I'm an idiot.

Where are the arm sleeves?

I bought my dude some wrist bands and a leg sleev just last week and now I can't find where to purchase them? Been lookin in the champs store and can't find it

DStebb716
12-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Where are the arm sleeves?

I bought my dude some wrist bands and a leg sleev just last week and now I can't find where to purchase them? Been lookin in the champs store and can't find it

I only figured out how to edit the hair and stuff. Not the sleeves. Seems to be missing.

TheMarkMadsen
12-15-2013, 01:06 AM
I only figured out how to edit the hair and stuff. Not the sleeves. Seems to be missing.

I mean I found the shoes and tattoos and all that nonsense But not the sleeves leg sleeves or wristbands.

Myplayer is wearing wrist bands that I bought ha so I know it's there but shit I would swear that it isn't right now.