PDA

View Full Version : Another day, another pissed-off Laker (Kaman bitching about not playing)

SpecialQue
12-16-2013, 06:31 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-chris-kaman-expresses-frustration-with-lakers/2013/12/16/

[QUOTE]

Droid101
12-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Uh, I don't know why he came to begin with. Pau needs to be at center. So at best, Kaman should be a 14 minute a night reserve.

I'd rather develop Sacre than waste time with Kaman.

MiseryCityTexas
12-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Caman is basically shareef abdur Rahim at center. (putting up solid numbers on shitty nba teams).

Black and White
12-16-2013, 06:33 PM
:facepalm Man this Lakers team is heading down the same track as last years, the common denominator: Pringles.

poido123
12-16-2013, 06:35 PM
It's pretty sad that a coach can have that much power and destroy a player's career like that. Kaman is a serviceable centre in this league and deserves to be playing.

Mike D'Antoni is a moron. For the Lakers sake, I hope he is sacked sometime soon and never coaches again.

Blue&Orange
12-16-2013, 06:36 PM
too bad he can't shoot 3's.

Scholar
12-16-2013, 06:37 PM
D'Antoni pulled this exact same shit around the exact same time last season with Antawn Jamison.
I've been wondering why Kaman hasn't played much. Sacre's development is important and all, but Kaman shouldn't be benched for no reason.

SpecialQue
12-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Kaman and Pau were playing really well together, from what I remember. Maybe that's why D'antoni's benching him. :lol

hawkfan
12-16-2013, 06:43 PM
hawkfan Trade Scenario (where amazing happens):

Hawks get

Chris Kaman (expirer)

Lakers get

Elton Brand (expirer)

This is if guys who sign one year deals can be traded (not sure).

The Hawks get an upgrade at the bigs, someone who can allow Horford to move to power forward during spots in the game.

The Lakers get Brand, who is hurt and needs to retire, so he can sit on the bench for the Lakers while they play their younger players.

hawkfan
12-16-2013, 06:44 PM
D'Antoni pulled this exact same shit around the exact same time last season with Antawn Jamison.
I've been wondering why Kaman hasn't played much. Sacre's development is important and all, but Kaman shouldn't be benched for no reason.

Maybe this is MDA's way of saying that he didn't want Kaman signed there in the first place.

MiseryCityTexas
12-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Uh, I don't know why he came to begin with. Pau needs to be at center. So at best, Kaman should be a 14 minute a night reserve.

I'd rather develop Sacre than waste time with Kaman. The Lakers won all of their latest championships with Pau starting at the 4 though, but whatever the **** you say mr basketball expert.

MiseryCityTexas
12-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Antonni would have been fired by now if he was black. I'm just being honest.

Black and White
12-16-2013, 06:49 PM
hawkfan Trade Scenario (where amazing happens):

Hawks get

Chris Kaman (expirer)

Lakers get

Elton Brand (expirer)

This is if guys who sign one year deals can be traded (not sure).

The Hawks get an upgrade at the bigs, someone who can allow Horford to move to power forward during spots in the game.

The Lakers get Brand, who is hurt and needs to retire, so he can sit on the bench for the Lakers while they play their younger players.

I have a better scenario:

Seven Eleven get

Mike D'Antoni

Lakers get

A bag of chips

SpecialQue
12-16-2013, 06:51 PM
I have a better scenario:

Seven Eleven get

Mike D'Antoni

Lakers get

A bag of chips

Get it done, Mitch!

tomtucker
12-16-2013, 06:55 PM
x-mas wish: Mike D'Antoni in a coffin......get it done mitch

Chrono90
12-16-2013, 06:58 PM
MDA over Phil?

:facepalm

1) Dwight might have stayed under a different system.

2) Kobe might have not gotten hurt with less minutes and still dominating now.

Lakers could have been a different team now.

White Mamba
12-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Ship his ass out

I don't like MDA but Its not like Kaman got minutes last year in DAL, he is done.

hawkfan
12-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Lionel Hollins is available.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
12-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Kaman is terribad at defense, he might be one of the slowest players in the League at this point in his career.
Plus his offense was never as good as the numbers once put up suggested, I can't imagine how empty his offensive stats would be on this Lakers team.

plowking
12-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Pat Riley should be all over this. Hes always liked Kaman, and our main issue at the moment is size and rebounding. Ship someones ass out so we can get some size.

SpecialQue
12-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Pat Riley should be all over this. Hes always liked Kaman, and our main issue at the moment is size and rebounding. Ship someones ass out so we can get some size.

Who would they have to trade? I know they need size but I'm not sure what the Lakers would get in return. Not that it matters...it would probably wind up being another bench warmer getting zero minutes because D'antoni's an idiot.

Black and White
12-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Im no Laker fan, but that doesnt stop me from seeing that D'Antoni is single handedly ruining this team and it's chemistry, the players aren't happy with playtime he isn't accomodating his star players in a manner that WORKS, he started of the season with signs that he was going to turn it around by finally starting Jordan Hill, but now its just becoming a circus again, hes too far up his own ass and blinded by what he though was "improvement" before Kobe came back to realise that he needs to make changes to the way he is running this team.

no pun intended
12-16-2013, 07:19 PM
fvck this clown

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/291007-1/Jim+Buss+wearing+a+black+Laker+hat+in+2011.JPG

longtime lurker
12-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Is it possible for a coach to be a team cancer?

plowking
12-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Who would they have to trade? I know they need size but I'm not sure what the Lakers would get in return. Not that it matters...it would probably wind up being another bench warmer getting zero minutes because D'antoni's an idiot.

Well most Laker fans think anyone we get is a world beater, so I'm sure 95% of your fanbase will be happy with anyone of our bench.

In all seriousness though, I haven't got a clue... Whenever I see anything regarding the Heat making possible moves, I always go over the top and suggest just about any player I think has any value.

b0bab0i
12-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Antonni would have been fired by now if he was black. I'm just being honest.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Levity
12-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Well most Laker fans think anyone we get is a world beater, so I'm sure 95% of your fanbase will be happy with anyone of our bench.

In all seriousness though, I haven't got a clue... Whenever I see anything regarding the Heat making possible moves, I always go over the top and suggest just about any player I think has any value.

give us beasley and kaman is all yours

Bodhi
12-16-2013, 07:57 PM
The Lakers won all of their latest championships with Pau starting at the 4 though, but whatever the **** you say mr basketball expert.
But Pau played most of his minutes at center and closed every game as a center

hawkfan
12-16-2013, 08:00 PM

Riley was close to drafting Kaman over Wade.

hawkfan
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM

Joel Anthony for Chris Kaman are both expirers and almost identical in salary.

plowking
12-16-2013, 08:11 PM
give us beasley and kaman is all yours

Beasley was available for the minimum during the off season. If the Lakers wanted him, they would have got him. I doubt their interest has sparked because of a few good games.

gts
12-16-2013, 08:14 PM
He's not playing much because he sprained his back a few weeks ago and only got cleared to play last week...

After going several weeks without him I imagine he's now on the trading block and they don't want him reinjuring himself so he's going to get minimal playing time until the FO decides what to do.

ZenMaster
12-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Is it possible for a coach to be a team cancer?

Lakers chemistry where best in the league from top to bottom just a week ago, and they where winning too.

gts
12-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Lakers chemistry where best in the league from top to bottom just a week ago, and they where winning too. Some Lakers fans are the most fickle people on earth.. Last week it was all giggles and smiles and how D'Antoni has these guys playing so well for such a crappy roster, a couple losses and a soundbite from Kaman and it's the same old lynching party...lol