PDA

View Full Version : The Top 5 Teams that deserves a title the most

branslowski
12-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Teams who I really think DESERVE a title, not exactly who I think WILL win it, just a who deserves it more as the Title alludes to.

5. Cleveland Cavaliers- LeBron left them high and dry. They became quickly irrelevant, but now they may be on the come up in the next year or so with that young draft built talented team anchored by Kyrie Irving.

4. NewYork Knicks- Yea I know they are hated by most, but it just sucks for the sport of basketball that the Knicks (storied Franchise) can't get it done in the playoffs. Cmon, imagine a NBA Finals series win at the Garden:eek:

3. Oklahoma Thunder- Oklahoma has nothing but hicks and basketball. Would be amazing for them to win a title, as it would be for Durant and Westbrook, 2 of the Top 10 Players in the game aswell as the best most exciting duo. People actually want them to knock the Heat out, round two.

2. Golden St Warriors- They have the young dashing duo sharpshooters in Curry and Thomson, they got Pippen esque Iggy, Bogut, and Lee...They have THE MOST EXCITING CROWD I've seen since the Kings back in those wild 00-03' yrs (Yawl remember those Mavs vs Kings games every year during that span, f*cking epic offensive orgasms lol).

1. Portland Trail Blazers- Where do I start? I mean Sam Bowie over Jordan?:biggums: Brandon Roy Injury? Oden injury? Running into Shaq and Kobe?...Boy I tell ya, this team been through alot, and a title win would atleast momentarily erase those harsh memories, and they currently have a team who can give it a shot.

moe94
12-18-2013, 02:40 AM
4. NewYork Knicks
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/640/962/d91.gif

Mr. Jabbar
12-18-2013, 02:42 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/640/962/d91.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
12-18-2013, 02:42 AM
seriously, its like the city of new york deserves it not the team :oldlol:, other picks i like specially portland, could throw in utah as well

longtime lurker
12-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Teams who I really think DESERVE a title, not exactly who I think WILL win it, just a who deserves it more as the Title alludes to.

5. Cleveland Cavaliers- LeBron left them high and dry. They became quickly irrelevant, but now they may be on the come up in the next year or so with that young draft built talented team anchored by Kyrie Irving.

4. NewYork Knicks- Yea I know they are hated by most, but it just sucks for the sport of basketball that the Knicks (storied Franchise) can't get it done in the playoffs. Cmon, imagine a NBA Finals series win at the Garden:eek:

3. Oklahoma Thunder- Oklahoma has nothing but hicks and basketball. Would be amazing for them to win a title, as it would be for Durant and Westbrook, 2 of the Top 10 Players in the game aswell as the best most exciting duo. People actually want them to knock the Heat out, round two.

2. Golden St Warriors- They have the young dashing duo sharpshooters in Curry and Thomson, they got Pippen esque Iggy, Bogut, and Lee...They have THE MOST EXCITING CROWD I've seen since the Kings back in those wild 00-03' yrs (Yawl remember those Mavs vs Kings games every year during that span, f*cking epic offensive orgasms lol).

1. Portland Trail Blazers- Where do I start? I mean Sam Bowie over Jordan?:biggums: Brandon Roy Injury? Oden injury? Running into Shaq and Kobe?...Boy I tell ya, this team been through alot, and a title win would atleast momentarily erase those harsh memories, and they currently have a team who can give it a shot.

I like the Knicks inclusion. It's actually a great basketball city with knowledgeable fans, the team is just run by terrible management. A championship in New York is worth 2 in some other cities

Legends66NBA7
12-18-2013, 03:01 AM
Toronto deserves it the most. I'm biased, but whatever. For the fans sake, they at least deep down want to hold the team in high regard again.

Wavves
12-18-2013, 03:05 AM
No teams deserve titles. You gotta earn them, bad luck is just part of sport.

Inferno
12-18-2013, 03:08 AM
3. Oklahoma Thunder- Oklahoma has nothing but hicks and basketball.

:lol :lol

reppy
12-18-2013, 03:13 AM
No teams deserve titles. You gotta earn them, bad luck is just part of sport.

Portland has gone through a lot of ridiculous situations (Walton's injury, Sabonis unable to come over in his prime, 2000 WCF, Jail Blazers, Roy and Oden's injuries), but I agree with you.

iTare
12-18-2013, 03:14 AM
Utah.:cry:

moe94
12-18-2013, 03:15 AM
seriously, its like the city of new york deserves it not the team :oldlol:,

Which makes it that much more funny.

branslowski
12-18-2013, 03:17 AM
I picked the Knicks because the Garden aka Mecca of Basketball, because of the City aswell. Just the purity of it really.

I also thought about Jazz, Raptors, and Pacers.

mjokc
12-18-2013, 03:40 AM

From someone who has lived in both Oklahoma and Florida, Those states have the same amount of hicks.

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2013, 03:57 AM
I picked the Knicks because the Garden aka Mecca of Basketball, because of the City as well.
I would cringe seeing a high functioning retard like JR Smith get a championship. I still remember when he tugged on Kobe's cape, and Mamba put 49 on him in the 2008 playoffs. He's a grade A knuckle head.

Mr. Jabbar
12-18-2013, 03:58 AM
not related but:

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/6256/wtyx.png

I<3NBA
12-18-2013, 04:57 AM
Seattle.

branslowski
12-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Utah.:cry:

Thought about them, but then I said "f*ck mormons".

Dro
12-18-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm definitely going with Indiana #1. They have had very good teams and have made it to the conference finals numerous times. I would love for a team that was built through the draft to win it instead of teams where stars just keep teaming up with each other.

#2. Portland
#3. Golden State - They play so hard
#4. Bulls - again, they play with so much effort
#5. Thunder - Durant and Westbrook are great players and the fans have really supported that team..

Dro
12-18-2013, 12:33 PM
not related but:

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/6256/wtyx.png
:lol

RR#9
12-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Phoenix maybe?

DMAVS41
12-18-2013, 01:02 PM

:applause:

ralph_i_el
12-18-2013, 01:14 PM

storied franchise?
Tell me some of those great Knicks stories

MSG might be a famous arena but that's about it

CelticBaller
12-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Deserve? How about they earn it

Dagouch
12-18-2013, 01:52 PM

I Think the fanbase of NYK deserves a championship. Not necessarily the Franchise under Dolan.

Legends66NBA7
12-18-2013, 04:51 PM

I think it's more for a fans view point.