PDA

View Full Version : Is Lebron seriously considering not playing tonight?

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Because of ankle discomfort?

:durantunimpressed:

#number6ix#
12-18-2013, 06:06 PM
It's December

Jameerthefear
12-18-2013, 06:07 PM
i'll be pissed if he doesn't. i want a good game.

Mr. Incredible
12-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Awww are you upset?

Fudge
12-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Dude is so fcking weak.

inclinerator
hates lebron, wants him to play

Droid101
Awww are you upset?
You should be if you were a real fan.

But I guess LeBron's "real fans" are about as dependable as him.

Bigsmoke
12-18-2013, 06:09 PM
dammit

TheMarkMadsen

Yup.

Fudge
Awww are you upset?
Why would HE be upset? We all want a good game.

The question is, are YOU upset that he isn't playing? :confusedshrug: I kind of feel bad fer y'all.

CelticBaller
12-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Awww are you upset?
Who shouldn't be?

TheReal Kendall
12-18-2013, 06:10 PM

This.

If Wade is playing it still should be a good game.

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2013, 06:11 PM
If he finished the game v.s. Utah, and looked really explosive. Why on earth would he not play v.s. the Heat's only current rival or potential equal in the NBA right now? That seems incredibly soft to me.

Or it could be he's just hyping up the discomfort of the minor ankle tweak to further perpetuate his known diva status, and have an out for a poor performance. Much like the vague, enigmatic "elbow injury" in 2010.

My guess he'll play, but he'll have the built in excuse of the ankle discomfort if he performs poorly, or once again gets out played in the 2nd half by Paul George to deflect person criticism.

Where was the MUCH needed volume scoring on high efficiency that night from LeBron? Miami needed it.

TheMarkMadsen
hates lebron, wants him to play

Hates Lebron?

I want to see him play. I don't live in Miami, don't get a lot of chances to see him play in the regular season this year. Made the same tread when Melo sat out with some ***** shit in a game against the HEAT which I think was last year

NumberSix
Honestly, he probably shouldn't play.

branslowski
12-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Scared of that Paul George defense I see.:oldlol:

kamil
12-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Hates Lebron?

I want to see him play. I don't live in Miami, don't get a lot of chances to see him play in the regular season this year. Made the same tread when Melo sat out with some ***** shit in a game against the HEAT which I think was last year

If youre watching from home, who cares. If you've got tickets to the game, then I understand.

pegasus
12-18-2013, 06:13 PM
If he finished the game v.s. Utah, and looked really explosive. Why on earth would he not play v.s. the Heat's only current rival or potential equal in the NBA right now? That seems incredibly soft to me.

Or it could be he's just hyping up the discomfort of the minor ankle tweak to further perpetuate his known diva status, and have an out for a poor performance. Much like the vague, enigmatic "elbow injury" in 2010.

My guess he'll play, but he'll have the built in excuse of the ankle discomfort if he performs poorly, or once again gets out played in the 2nd half by Paul George to deflect person criticism.

Where was the MUCH needed volume scoring on high efficiency that night from LeBron? Miami needed it.
This.:applause:

HoopsFanNumero1
12-18-2013, 06:18 PM

:facepalm

Did you not see him twist his ankle against the Jazz the other night? Generally after twisting your ankle, the swelling increases after you rest.

All Net
12-18-2013, 06:19 PM
He should

Hca could be the difference in conference finals this year you never know

branslowski
12-18-2013, 06:22 PM

Did you not see him twist his ankle against the Jazz the other night? Generally after twisting your ankle, the swelling increases after you rest.

:durantunimpressed:

Jameerthefear
12-18-2013, 06:23 PM
He should

Hca could be the difference in conference finals this year you never know
This is also true.

Solefade
12-18-2013, 06:25 PM

I don't know if you've ever sprained an ankle before but it gets worse on the 2nd and 3rd day. :facepalm

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2013, 06:26 PM

Of course, but they took him to the locker room to check him out though. The second you release the tension of the sneaker, if the ankle injury is bad enough it is already swollen immediately.

If it was an injury that would be severe enough to actually keep him out of action a couple days with swelling subsided against the 2nd best team in the league, and Miami's only competition ... he wouldn't have been able to go back in and finish that meaningless game v.s. Utah.

Meaning the injury wasn't that severe. So your theory makes absolutely no sense, per usual. Try again to relentlessly defend LeBron.

ihoopallday
12-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Don't really care if he plays or not. It's his body, let him do what he wants. Anyways, Miami has been scoring more with LeBron off the court. Shouldn't his haters want him to sit and the Heat win? That'd be great trolling material for you guys.

branslowski
12-18-2013, 06:28 PM
I don't know if you've ever sprained an ankle before but it gets worse on the 2nd and 3rd day. :facepalm

You really prepping excuses for Bron not to play vs the Best team in the conference and Paul George?...pansy..

Solefade
12-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Of course, but they took him to the locker room to check him out though. The second you release the tension of the sneaker, if the ankle injury is bad enough it is already swollen immediately.

If it was an injury that would be severe enough to actually keep him out of action a couple days with swelling subsided against the 2nd best team in the league, and Miami's only competition ... he wouldn't have been able to go back in and finish that meaningless game v.s. Utah.

Meaning the injury wasn't that severe. So your theory makes absolutely no sense, per usual. Try again to relentlessly defend LeBron.

except the news is he's "considering not playing" not "he's not playing" tonight.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-18-2013, 06:31 PM

Not defending Lebron. Just calling you out on your stupidity and your typical over-dramatic reaction to every little detail. Considering that he's had two dominant series against the Pacers, I'm inclined to believe him when he says his ankle has swollen rather than your theory of him being "scared".

If his ankles are fine, he should play. Otherwise, stay out. He'd be doing more harm than good to the team.

Solefade
12-18-2013, 06:32 PM
You really prepping excuses for Bron not to play vs the Best team in the conference and Paul George?...pansy..

Not making any excuses. You have a sprained ankle and the peak of its pain is in it's 2nd and 3rd days after the sprain. It's December, and it's the regular season.
And he's simply "considering not playing". Losing this game wouldn't mean much TBH.

Heat lose to the Bulls all the time during the regular season with or without Rose...doesn't mean anything either..

HomieWeMajor
12-18-2013, 06:34 PM
His FG% can't drop if he doesn't play the game.
New era of statpadding y'all. Instead of not shooting half court heaves you can just sit out games against tough defensive teams.
Don't get mad I'm joking

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Not surprising Lebron has no heart hes the tinman of the NBA
George already shut him down once anyways

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 06:36 PM
*cough* pu$$y *cough*

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 06:37 PM
The ankle will probably hamper his play and he will have a bad game. It's safe to say Miami doesn't need him because they are pretty loaded as a team.

Chrono90
12-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Honestly, Kobe would play. No question.

Kobe loves the competition and the challenge.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-18-2013, 06:40 PM
As expected, the Kobe bandwagoners show up on time :oldlol:

DaSeba5
12-18-2013, 06:41 PM
I highly doubt most of you are that upset over it. Almost everybody in this thread is a known LeBron hater.

scm5
12-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Curry would play.

Fudge
12-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Mentally fragile doe.

Andrei89
12-18-2013, 06:44 PM
I highly doubt most of you are that upset over it. Almost everybody in this thread is a known LeBron hater.
:cheers:

Haters gonna hate...

the last 2 years have been terror for the Haters. Let them have a bit of joy

:lol :lol

Solefade
12-18-2013, 06:44 PM

LeBron >>>>>>>>>>> Kobe

/thread

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Lebron's great, but he's a f'n puss.

red1
12-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Laker fans on this man's jock like you wont believe :roll:

SpecialQue
12-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Would love for him to play since this is a ECF preview, but if he's injured why make matters worse? The Heat need Lebron healthy more than they need a regular season win, plus the Heat are good enough that they might win the game without him.

Jameerthefear
12-18-2013, 06:49 PM
no trust me Lebron>>>>Kobe, but i'd be mad since it's more entertaining to watch the Heat with LBJ than not.

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 06:49 PM

Lakers fans talk about every player. Why do people get so sensitive about this sh!t?

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Not defending Lebron.
Yea you are, you typically stay on his jock like your name was Savanna James. If you could actually read I said I expect him to play, but will surely use the discomfort as an out for potential poor play. Which is typical given LeBron's history with injuries or not even, discomfort, being used as a way to deflect criticism because of his soft mentality.

Notice, I'm not a LeGroupie like yourself, I'm upset because I want to see him play. I want to see elite, competitive basketball played out. You're getting your feelings hurt DEFENDING LeBron's possible decision not to play. With a red carpet of excuses already laid out.

You're the clown ass stan in this case. I just want to see great basketball. Meaning LeBron should be on the floor. You on the other hand are acting like Gloria James, in full defense mode.

As LeBron told her in the 2008 playoffs when she was this annoying, and over protective ... SIT YOUR ASS DOWN.

Blue&Orange
12-18-2013, 06:50 PM
who gives a shit, everyone will be watching bucks-knicks

HoopsFanNumero1
12-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Yea you are, you typically stay on his jock like your name was Savanna James. If you could actually read I said I expect him to play, but will surely use the discomfort as an out for potential poor play. Which is typical given LeBron's history with injuries or not even, discomfort, being used as a way to deflect criticism because of his soft mentality.

Notice, I'm not a LeGroupie like yourself, I'm upset because I want to see him play. I want to see elite, competitive basketball played out. You're getting your feelings hurt DEFENDING LeBron's possible decision not to play. With a red carpet of excuses already laid out.

You're the clown ass stan in this case. I just want to see great basketball. Meaning LeBron should be on the floor. You on the other hand are acting like Gloria James, in full defense mode.

As LeBron told her in the 2008 playoffs when she was this annoying, and over protective ... SIT YOUR ASS DOWN.

The guy who defends Jordan's dick size is calling me a stan? :oldlol:

Btw, if you had any reading comprehension, you'd understand I want him to play if he's feeling fine. The game won't be competitive if he's having limping across the floor.

SpecialQue

This.

TheMarkMadsen

Yeah pretty insane that on the night of a game which has been hyped on ISH all week, one teams best player might not play and people want to talk about it

DaSeba5
12-18-2013, 06:53 PM
no trust me Lebron>>>>Kobe, but i'd be mad since it's more entertaining to watch the Heat with LBJ than not.

I understand that, but I'm not referring to you.

red1
This man knows

Black and White
After the last game I got the feeling that the Heat wanted to send a statement back, I know its sprained but i would love to see LeBron play them and go head to head again tonight, we need some more good games in the east like this, even though i still think the Pacers will win.

Mr. Jabbar
bran shatting pants so erly in reg season?

red1
Lakers fans talk about every player. Why do people get so sensitive about this sh!t?
Its not that serious bro was just having a laugh. No need to go all 5-rings on me

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Its not that serious bro was just having a laugh. No need to go all 5-rings on me

I never go 5 rings. I bring all 16.

red1
12-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah pretty insane that on the night of a game which has been hyped on ISH all week, one teams best player might not play and people want to talk about it
Bro don't get me wrong lebron is a p*ssy no doubt am just trolling laker fans. All in good fun

SpecialQue

That's fvcking amazing. :bowdown: I need to start using that when fellow Laker fans start getting out of control.

Black and White

Jameer :facepalm Honestly, stop talking about Kobe and stick to the topic, this is not about whos the better player.

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 06:57 PM

Sit your over sensitive ass down

I made the same shit when one of my favorite players missed a game because of a sore vaggina too

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283555

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 06:58 PM
You witnessed probably 5, max. Come on son. You didn't see anything pre 1989.

I'm 39, have a wife and 2 kids, own my own company, grew up here in Los Angeles and have been watching the Lakers since Magic was a rookie... Don't call me son. next?

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2013, 06:59 PM
The guy who defends Jordan's dick size is calling me a stan? :oldlol:
I am a Jordan stan, admitted. He's my favorite player. How come you can't do the same? It's obvious you're either one of the passive-aggressive ISH LeBron stan's alternates. Or just a LeBron stan who refuses to look in the mirror and accept the obvious.

It's worse if you're that delusional you have such an alarming lack of self awareness.

BTW, reading comprehension is what was being defended. I wasn't arguing MJ's actual dick size, using pictures as proof of my point. It's also called being facetious, look it up.

LeBron stans like yourself were measuring up dick size of LeBron with photoshop from pics of him at a club.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-18-2013, 07:00 PM
I am a Jordan stan, admitted. He's my favorite player. How come you can't do the same? It's obvious you're either one of the passive-aggressive ISH LeBron stan's alternates. Or just a LeBron stan who refuses to look in the mirror and accept the obvious.

It's worse if you're that delusional you have such an alarming lack of self awareness.

BTW, reading comprehension is what was being defended. I wasn't arguing MJ's actual dick size, using pictures as proof of my point ala TonyMontana, etc by measuring up dick size of LeBron with photoshop.

Can't do what? I've already stated he's my favorite player right now.

In any case, it's you who seems to be lacking the reading comprehension. I said if he's healthy, I'd be pissed if he doesn't show up. But if his ankle is sore, and we have VIDEO EVIDENCE of him twisting his ankle, and he's limping across the floor, then don't suit up. I don't need him to play to try to be some type of hero that plays through injuries. He'd just be hurting the team.

And you got offended when someone said Pippen had a bigger dick than Jordan. That's how sad you are. Stop trying to deny it.

red1
12-18-2013, 07:01 PM
That's fvcking amazing. :bowdown: I need to start using that when fellow Laker fans start getting out of control.
dem rangz doe

Trollsmasher
Swish's bipolarity showing up once again:lol

xhuegox
I'm 39, have a wife and 2 kids, own my own company, grew up here in Los Angeles and have been watching the Lakers since Magic was a rookie... Don't call me son. next?

then what are doing posting on a message board filled with teenagers who live in their mother's basement?

red1
12-18-2013, 07:02 PM
then what are doing posting on a message board filled with teenagers who live in their mother's basement?
f*ck you just call me?

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 07:02 PM

I like to discuss basketball and when I started posting on this site it was not filled with as many trolling teenagers.

Jameerthefear
12-18-2013, 07:04 PM
the fvck u say?

Trollsmasher
12-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Man, LeBron got the haters out in a full force with this trolling:lol

branslowski
12-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Bron should just borrow a tampon from his wife on da real.

Samari Swish ethering souls in this thread.:applause:

EllisGW
12-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Bron should just borrow a tampon from his wife on da real.

Samari Swish ethering souls in this thread.:applause:

i love it when white kids talk trash about stars black players when they are using the computer mommy bought them.

Is mommy cooking dinner for you now?

coin24
12-18-2013, 07:11 PM
But who's going to shoot the clutch airball 3s:lol

GASOL IS GOAT
12-18-2013, 07:12 PM
f*ck you just call me?
He called you a teenager living in your mom's basement. Can you read?

arifgokcen
12-18-2013, 07:13 PM
I too own my own company and will get married soon but i post here too.There are some respectable posters and some teenagers.It doesnt matter how old you are basketball doesnt have an age.

Though unfortunately,i have been registered this site for 3 years and been using it since 2005, it was much better back in the day.Especially after lebron started winning MVPs it started getting worse gradually and now its almost impossible to have a decent conversation due to the trolls. Trolls should be banned but due to ratings they got admins tolerate them if this was any other basketball forum all would be permanently banned.

Back in the day there was only bladers and he knew what he was,now there is a slew of trolls.I cant even follow

coin24
i love it when white kids talk trash about stars black players when they are using the computer mommy bought them.

Is mommy cooking dinner for you now?

Jealous much

Black and White

:no: :no: You don't just diss the whole board like that, don't group us with you.

GASOL IS GOAT
the fvck u say?
I definitely think what he said holds some truth for you. :lol

Trollsmasher
12-18-2013, 07:14 PM
And LeBron is playing:roll:

Haters on the suicide watch:roll:

HoopsFanNumero1
I too own my own company and will get married soon but i post here too.There are some respectable posters and some teenagers.It doesnt matter how old you are basketball doesnt have an age.

What company?

Shade8780
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 1m
LeBron James will play tonight vs. Pacers. "It would be hard to miss this one."

lol @ op.

Bibby4Three
12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
What basketball fan wouldn't be mad if this guy didn't play?

I mean come on him vs PG is the reason to watch this!

DaSeba5
12-18-2013, 07:16 PM

lol @ op.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Of course he is

Mr. Jabbar
12-18-2013, 07:16 PM

lebron fans, theres gonna be some bullying after tonights game, aint gonna be a pretty sight

GASOL IS GOAT
12-18-2013, 07:17 PM

lol @ op.
Damn, get ready for injured ankle excuses from Heat fans when Paul George sh'ts on Lebron tonight :lol

Trollsmasher
Only a really desperate hater would get trolled by this. It was so clear he was going to play that I can't fault him for giving haters some hope:roll:

TheMarkMadsen
Lebrons Playing!!

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2013, 07:18 PM

LeBron stans. They're too busy trying to protect his feelings at all costs.

tmacattack33
12-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Whether or not he doesn't play doesn't matter.

If you want it to matter write to the NBA and get them to change the regular season to 40 games.

There is absolutely no incentive for any player on any of the top seeded teams (who are pretty much guaranteed to make the play-offs) to take even the smallest risk of getting injured just to win 1 game out of these ridiculously long 82 game seasons.

I don't even know why you people take these regular season games seriously.

Black and White
12-18-2013, 07:19 PM
If the Heat lose you LeBron stans better not use the ankle excuse, game on.

Bibby4Three
12-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Wow no Sh!t....2 replies and both are answers are Lebron STANs. Damn It really is true.

Jameerthefear
12-18-2013, 07:20 PM

lol @ op.
Lebron>>>> :applause:

gts
12-18-2013, 07:20 PM
:lol this thread...

Funny stuff

Jameerthefear
12-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I definitely think what he said holds some truth for you. :lol
i don't have a basement.

Black and White
12-18-2013, 07:22 PM
i don't have a basement.

Where do you watch your hentai then?

Trollsmasher
12-18-2013, 07:22 PM
i don't have a basement.
Those living in the basement generally don't call their basement a basement and typically there also isn't another basement under the (non)basement.

lakerspng
12-18-2013, 07:24 PM
awesome. glad he's playing. hope we get a great game tonight.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Probably his sister's room.

Nash
12-18-2013, 07:26 PM
this thread is so ****in' pathetic. If he actually was injured and had to rest, how the hell is that anyone elses problem? Are you going to heal his injury if it gets worse? Or are you going to loan your legs for him to play with?

TheReal Kendall
12-18-2013, 07:27 PM

lol @ op.

Thread/

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 07:28 PM
"I'm nowhere near 100% obviously, I mean I'm 2 days removed from spraining my ankle in the 3rd quarter"

Lebron James

Fudge
12-18-2013, 07:29 PM
this thread is so ****in' pathetic. If he actually was injured and had to rest, how the hell is that anyone elses problem? Are you going to heal his injury if it gets worse? Or are you going to loan your legs for him to play with?
Be honest, you'd probably do such a thing.

Trollsmasher
12-18-2013, 07:30 PM
"I'm nowhere near 100% obviously, I mean I'm 2 days removed from spraining my ankle in the 3rd quarter"

Lebron James
We all know that you would not be able to move for two weeks and your mother would've to assist you on the toilet if you ever managed to sprain your ankle by sitting in the basement.

Mr. Jabbar

Lebron James

alrdy making excuses bran? omg this is gonna gud

Jameerthefear
my room

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 07:31 PM
We all know that you would not be able to move for two weeks and your mother would've to assist you on the toilet if you ever managed to sprain your ankle by sitting in the basement.

All I did was quote him, calm down Gloria

Nash
Be honest, you'd probably do such a thing.
pls bish

Fudge
:roll:

red1
12-18-2013, 07:32 PM
He called you a teenager living in your mom's basement. Can you read?
The f*ck you trying to say?

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 07:33 PM
I honestly think Lebron is lying about not being 100%

Because after he said that he was asked if he was at 75%

Lebrons answer: "Im not much of a percentage guy"

Black and White

Black and White

LeBron can't calculate percentages :lol

inclinerator
12-18-2013, 07:35 PM
my room
:lol

TheReal Kendall
12-18-2013, 07:37 PM

He's probably fine. He's making excuses just in case they lose tonight or he have a bad game

coin24
12-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Ain't got no worries, excuse all ready to go:rockon:
Let the clutch airball 3s fly:oldlol:

Fudge
12-18-2013, 07:40 PM
If Miami wins and LeBron does well - He'll get praised by the media for playing on a bum ankle

If Miami loses and plays poorly - LeBron has a legit excuse as to why he played so bad.

Win/win situation for LeDiva. :oldlol:

Eh, should be a good game doe.

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 07:40 PM
LeBron can't calculate percentages :lol

Nah he can, and he's good at it. That's why I think he's lying. Bron can calculate the percantage of any single or double digit number under 17 divided by any number under 17 on the spot.

Which is why he takes around 16 shots per game.

Black and White
12-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Nah he can, and he's good at it. That's why I think he's lying. Bron can calculate the percantage of any single or double digit number under 17 divided by any number under 17 on the spot.

Which is why he takes around 16 shots per game.

:roll:

branslowski
12-18-2013, 07:45 PM

red1
12-18-2013, 07:47 PM

:oldlol:

sportjames23
12-18-2013, 07:49 PM

Lebron James

Dat excuse. :bowdown:

Nash
12-18-2013, 07:57 PM
If Miami wins and LeBron does well - He'll get praised by the media for playing on a bum ankle

If Miami loses and plays poorly - LeBron has a legit excuse as to why he played so bad.

Win/win situation for LeDiva. :oldlol:

Eh, should be a good game doe.
What if he plays well and they lose? :coleman:

Rose'sACL
12-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Those legs would be too small. the biggest kobe lovers(lebron haters) are from small asian countries.

Mr. Incredible
12-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Bunch of idiots ITT

RagaZ
Those legs would be too small. the biggest kobe lovers(lebron haters) are from small asian countries.
Racist.

sportjames23
Damn. Racist as fvck, son.

:biggums:

inclinerator
12-18-2013, 08:00 PM
to be fair Asians have good leg genetics

Fudge
12-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Bruh, LeBron23 is the leader of your guys's cult. :facepalm That alone speaks for itself.

Quickening
12-18-2013, 08:35 PM
LeBron has probably played the most games out of any superstar over the last 10 year's, but he is apparently dodging games... Basketball fans on here are trash

Andrei89
12-18-2013, 08:41 PM

:lol :lol :lol

I know, right?

9ermpire, ripthekik, and Jabbar all love this guy.

In fact, they would be more devastated if Lebron would not play tonight than when Kobe tore his achilles.

Amazing

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Can't believe he took to twitter to question if he would play

He looks like a ****ing gazelle out there the ankle is/was fine

Leftimage
12-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Can't believe he took to twitter to question if he would play

He looks like a ****ing gazelle out there the ankle is/was fine

Nice attempt at covering up how failed this thread was.

TheMarkMadsen
12-18-2013, 11:02 PM

Nice attempt at covering up how failed this thread was.

Exactly how did the thread fail?

Y'all are so sensitive. It's like you see a thread not slurping Lebron and you are like "man I hope this thread fails" and keep tabs on it and score it like its a sporting event in itself.

Lebron went on twitter today talking about how he might not play, he didn't confirm he was playing until 30 minutes prior to the game starting. Nobody thought at the time that a sprained ankle 2 days before the Pacers game would keep Lebron from playing.

So with an hour before the game and Lebrons status still up in the air, it was becoming a big deal wether he would play or not, especially considering the hype for this game.

As a fan of the NBA, I wanted to see the two best teams in the east (possibly the league) give each other their best shot in a game ive been anticipating all week.

It's RIDICULOUS that this has to be explained.

Then before the game Lebrons talking about not being close to 100% and then comes out as explosive as ever so it was like :wtf: why did his dramatic ass even act like he may not play..

TheMilkyBarKid
12-18-2013, 11:05 PM

Exactly how did the thread fail?

Y'all are so sensitive. It's like you see a thread not slurping Lebron and you are like "man I hope this thread fails" and keep tabs on it and score it like its a sporting event in itself.

Lebron went on twitter today talking about how he might not play, he didn't confirm he was playing until 30 minutes prior to the game starting. Nobody thought at the time that a sprained ankle 2 days before the Pacers game would keep Lebron from playing.

So with an hour before the game as Lebrons status still up in the air it was abig deal wether he would play or not considering the hype for this game.

As a fan of the NBA, I wanted to see the two best teams in the (possibly the league) give each other their best shot in a game ive been anticipating all week.

It's RIDICULOUS that this has to be explained.

Then before the game Lebrons talking about not being close to 100% and then comes out as explosive as ever so it was like :wtf: why did his dramatic ass even act like he may not play..
Why so mad dude?

red1
12-18-2013, 11:17 PM
:lol :lol :lol

I know, right?

9ermpire, ripthekik, and Jabbar all love this guy.

In fact, they would be more devastated if Lebron would not play tonight than when Kobe tore his achilles.

Amazing

:oldlol:

red1
12-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Why so mad dude?
OP is good people its the clowns like ripthekik whom we must troll. And you can start by pointing out the fact that bron> all of their messiahs. First it was kobe then it was rose then it was george and now they are starting to run out. Soon they will resort the likes of steve blake and jordan farmar after they exhaust all of their other options :lol

BasedTom
12-18-2013, 11:27 PM
All the pre-game coverage was about Lebron, Lebron, Lebron and it winds up being Wade's night

pauk must be devastated.

Johnny Jones
12-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Because of ankle discomfort?

:durantunimpressed::biggums:

Lebron23
12-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Lebron has one of the best ankles in the business. Thanks to his orthotics.

SavageMode
12-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Lebron has one of the best ankles in the business. Thanks to his orthotics.
Lebron has Wolverine's mutant ability.

SilkkTheShocker
12-19-2013, 08:41 PM
cliff notes for those that don't want to read the thread: OP is still mad that LeBron is better than Kobe ever was. End of story.

Lebron23
12-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Lebron has Wolverine's mutant ability.

This