PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong about Miami Heat....

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 10:46 PM
I have been wrong and ready to admit it. Wade is not done, as a matter of fact he was dominating the Pacers and the reason why they won this game. He single handed kept them in the game and cut the lead down.

Regardless, what Ray Allen did, by hitting the big shot, it was Wade who won them this game. Very dominating performance.

outbreak
12-18-2013, 10:47 PM
I have been wrong and ready to admit it. Wade is not done, as a matter of fact he was dominating the Pacers and the reason why they won this game. He single handed kept them in the game and cut the lead down.

Regardless, what Ray Allen did, by hitting the big shot, it was Wade who won them this game. Very dominating performance.

they won because hibbert sat with foul trouble which let them drive again. Not taking away from how good of a come back they made but that's what gave them the run. But your a hater anyway just trying to make an agenda thread dissing Lebron. I thought these were meant to be deleted?

NumberSix
12-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Yeah, Wade is literally the most underrated NBA player in history.

I've ALWAYS maintained that Wade>Kobe.

#number6ix#
:bowdown:

Black and White
Wade was the heat's best player today no doubt

SavageMode

This. Wade > Kobe.

Lebron with 7 assists, and 9 boards.

Dresta
12-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Some 'heat fan' on here was saying he should only get $6 mil next year :lol

Le Shaqtus
12-18-2013, 10:49 PM
they won because hibbert sat with foul trouble which let them drive again. Not taking away from how good of a come back they made but that's what gave them the run. But your a hater anyway just trying to make an agenda thread dissing Lebron. I thought these were meant to be deleted?

Even with Hibbert out LeBron wasn't getting into the lane unless Scola was guarding him. He hit some nice 3 points and had great defense but other than that he had a mediocre performance.

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 10:50 PM

Yes, it's true but you can't factor, other things that can't be controlled. We don't know if Hibbert would have stopped Wade's run.

We know Wade got a layup, hit a shot, got some free throws and cherry picked a dunk during the run.

That's some Kobe and MJ type dominance. Goes on a tear.

moe94
12-18-2013, 10:50 PM
I thought he was done, though? I thought his body was falling apart. I thought he relied on athleticism? I thought he was unreliable? I thought he needed to be carried?

Spaulding
12-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Don't forget bosh made the first three.

k0kakw0rld
12-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Wade was the heat's best player today no doubt
Do you even know anything about basketball? :confusedshrug:

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Even with Hibbert out LeBron wasn't getting into the lane unless Scola was guarding him. He hit some nice 3 points and had great defense but other than that he had a mediocre performance.

Lebron was unimpressive as usual.

Good and efficient game but no impact like Wade. He passed to Ray Allen, who is his life line and then he passed to Birdman? :biggums:

K Xerxes
12-18-2013, 10:53 PM
Dude put up 15ppg on 43% shooting against the Pacers in the playoffs, and now he beasts for one game, he suddenly deserves all this praise.

This guy is pretty much in the perfect situation. Sits out every other game, can make the excuse that he's injured if he has a bad game. Unbelievable.

CelticBaller
12-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Wade is definitely more unlikeable than bron

cos88
Lebron was unimpressive as usual.

Good and efficient game but no impact like Wade. He passed to Ray Allen, who is his life line and then he passed to Birdman? :biggums:

as o kobe balls eater no wonder you don't understand the concept on TEAM. lebron fantasitc playmaking finding allen, bosh and birdman and defending george stealing the ball on the most important posession of the game.

Black and White
Do you even know anything about basketball? :confusedshrug:

Did I say something wrong?

LongLiveTheKing
D-Wade>Kobe

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Dude put up 15ppg on 43% shooting last against the Pacers, and now he beasts for one game, he suddenly deserves all this praise.

This guy is pretty much in the perfect situation. Sits out every other game, can make the excuse that he's injured if he has a bad game. Unbelievable.

He played huge. While Lebron was nowhere to be found Wade stepped up.

Don't you guys remember that run....I think Wade made 3 shots and got to the free throw line. That's a dominant scoring spree to comeback.

Le Shaqtus
12-18-2013, 10:55 PM

I love Wade's game but his on court persona is f*cking awful :lol

KingBeasley08
12-18-2013, 10:56 PM
Best shooting guard in the league

9erempiree
as o kobe balls eater no wonder you don't understand the concept on TEAM. lebron fantasitc playmaking finding allen, bosh and birdman and defending george stealing the ball on the most important posession of the game.

Efficient player. I give him credit for doing the dirty work but Wade stood out tonight.

This game is more about Wade than Lebron.

Dresta
Dude put up 15ppg on 43% shooting against the Pacers in the playoffs, and now he beasts for one game, he suddenly deserves all this praise.

:facepalm

He was clearly injured.

K Xerxes
12-18-2013, 10:57 PM
He played huge. While Lebron was nowhere to be found Wade stepped up.

Don't you guys remember that run....I think Wade made 3 shots and got to the free throw line. That's a dominant scoring spree to comeback.

Yeah, sorry, forgot the only thing that matters to a Kobetard is scoring.

24-9-7 with suffocating defense on George down the stretch = nowhere to be found.

BasedTom
12-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Wade put on a dominating performance

Velocirap31
Lebron assisted their last couple 3's and had a great game and you say he was nowhere to be found.

KingLeBronJames
This. Wade > Kobe.

Lebron with 7 assists, and 9 boards.
I disagree. Kobe > Wade.

plowking
12-18-2013, 10:59 PM

Agreed. Especially the second part.

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 10:59 PM
Yeah, sorry, forgot the only thing that matters to a Kobetard is scoring.

24-9-7 with suffocating defense on George down the stretch = nowhere to be found.

You are not even a real Michael Jordan fan for making a statement like that.

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Lebron assisted their last couple 3's and had a great game and you say he was nowhere to be found.

He assisted the Bosh 3 but the pass to Ray Allen is a basketball play. You want to pass to the guy camping, especially on a 3 on 2 fast break. Nothing spectacular unless he took it all the way and scored.

Basic basketball efficiency right there. Coaches teach kids that.

You cannot teach Wade's dominance tonight. You are either born with it or not.

GrapeApe
12-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Despite this being a troll thread, Wade was great tonight and he has been all year. He's quietly put together his best start to a season since '10-'11. He's only missed 6 games too so the whole "every other game" thing is overblown and inaccurate.

red1
12-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Hey guys I think 9erempire is trying to say that he thinks wade is better than kobe

Meticode
12-18-2013, 11:21 PM

I agree with this, especially in terms of phantom calls. In fact, Wade leads all players in NBA history with phantom foul calls. It's an official stat any everything.

ripthekik
12-18-2013, 11:23 PM
This is when Wade shows up and prove I'm correct all along. He doesn't avg great stats, and Lebron stans will use that, but he shows up and saves lebrons ass in quarters and big games and that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Lebron is on a stacked team, constantly getting rescued by Bosh, Ray, and Wade.

#number6ix#
12-18-2013, 11:29 PM
This is when Wade shows up and prove I'm correct all along. He doesn't avg great stats, and Lebron stans will use that, but he shows up and saves lebrons ass in quarters and big games and that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

It's almost like you don't understand the fact that basketball is a team sport... Maybe Lebron should go 1 on 5 next game

HelterSkelter
12-18-2013, 11:29 PM
HEAT HATERS FOR 3 YEARS:

HEAT WIN: STACKED

HEAT LOSE: LeBron's fault

:roll: :roll: :applause:

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 11:30 PM

This team is a well oiled machine. It is the product of all players on the floor. Only player that stands out is Wade, that is when he is dominating. Other than that, he's been hurt.

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 11:31 PM
It's almost like you don't understand the fact that basketball is a team sport... Maybe Lebron should go 1 on 5 next game

Judging on how his fans praise him you would think he was going 1 on 5 his entire career.

My favorite part about Lebron stans, he can play and guard all 5 positions, then why isn't he playing Center because that is Miami's weakest position and they get outrebounded and scored in the paint.

#number6ix#
12-18-2013, 11:36 PM
Judging on how his fans praise him you would think he was going 1 on 5 his entire career.

My favorite part about Lebron stans, he can play and guard all 5 positions, then why isn't he playing Center because that is Miami's weakest position and they get outrebounded and scored in the paint.
He can guard certain centers for small stretches but someone like hibbert who is absolutely huge he stands no chance... He does his part on the defensive boards tho

NumberSix
12-18-2013, 11:37 PM
I agree with this, especially in terms of phantom calls. In fact, Wade leads all players in NBA history with phantom foul calls. It's an official stat any everything.
Nah. Kevin Durant is to phantom calls what Wilt was to scoring. Last season was his equivalent to Wilts 50PPG season.

AintNoSunshine
12-18-2013, 11:41 PM
You are pretty much always wrong, not thread worthy

k0kakw0rld
12-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Did I say something wrong?
Wade's 32 pts does not tell the whole story of the game. LeBron controlled this entire game, from the beginning to the end. 24-9-7 >>> 32-3-1 Wade was getting abused by PG. LeBron did a much better job on PG. Therefore LeBron > Wade tonight. LeBron took over when needed and passed the bal when also needed. His decision making made the difference in the game. Not taking anything from wade's scoring. But overall, LeBron was the better player tonight.

9erempiree
12-18-2013, 11:53 PM
Wade's 32 pts does not tell the whole story of the game. LeBron controlled this entire game, from the beginning to the end. 24-9-7 >>> 32-3-1 Wade was getting abused by PG. LeBron did a much better job on PG. Therefore LeBron > Wade tonight. LeBron took over when needed and passed the bal when also needed. His decision making made the difference in the game. Not taking anything from wade's scoring. But overall, LeBron was the better player tonight.

lol @ decision making and passed when he needed to.

WTF is that an argument on why he was better than Wade?

Wade clearly dominated the game tonight.

Spaulding
12-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Wade 2014 MVP

Black and White
12-18-2013, 11:56 PM

The pass to Birdman is good decision making???

LeBron was good tonight, but Wade carried them through the first 3 quarters, I'm not trying to discredit LeBron, just tonight, Wade was more important.

k0kakw0rld
12-18-2013, 11:58 PM
lol @ decision making and passed when he needed to.

WTF is that an argument on why he was better than Wade?

Wade clearly dominated the game tonight.
+16 >>>>> -3 Umad? :confusedshrug:

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 12:00 AM
+16 >>>>> -3 Umad? :confusedshrug:

You didn't watch the game and it's crazy with all the Smart Tv's and streaming sites that you would read the box score instead of watching the game. It was a good game too.

k0kakw0rld
12-19-2013, 12:06 AM
You didn't watch the game and it's crazy with all the Smart Tv's and streaming sites that you would read the box score instead of watching the game. It was a good game too.

I did watch the game. (League Pass all day) What I'm saying is: LeBron had more impact on the game compared to Wade. Yes Wade scored 32 points. But like you said it yourself, box score does not tell the whole story. The key points and runs that made Miami win the game weren't really because of Wade's scoring. Nah mean?

Black and White
12-19-2013, 12:09 AM
I did watch the game. (League Pass all day) What I'm saying is: LeBron had more impact on the game compared to Wade. Yes Wade scored 32 points. But like you said it yourself, box score does not tell the whole story. The key points and runs that made Miami win the game weren't really because of Wade's scoring. Nah mean?

Give Wade some more credit man, LeBron wasn't the one sinking the late shots, that was Bosh and Ray Allen, it's not a sin to give another player some credit you know :facepalm

LA_Showtime
12-19-2013, 12:10 AM
I read, "I'm the bomb, you mad?"

Kingwillball
12-19-2013, 12:35 AM

Like Lebron tonight it takes a man to admit when he is wrong... :applause:

funnystuff
12-19-2013, 12:44 AM
Wade > Kobe

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 02:07 AM
I sincerely apologize for being wrong.

It's apparent Wade is still the man.

BasedTom
12-19-2013, 02:11 AM
I sincerely apologize for being wrong.

It's apparent Wade is still the man.
:applause:

Day La Ghetto
12-19-2013, 02:38 AM
Wade putting up great numbers still ,It won't move much if he keeps skipping back2backs though.20ppg isn't a superstar number when you think of it,more like star but with wade putting up such high fg% every year especially the last 2 seasons almost makes up for it .50% for a guard let alone 54%, even the high 40s is so rare for a guard that it makes wade in his own class efficient wise. to me wades statline 20/5/5/.7blk/2stl 54% looks just abou as good as Paul George at 24/5/3.5/.3bl/2stl 46%

SamuraiSWISH
12-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Brahn did play amazing man defense, all game even. He was actually aggressive. Shame the officiating was awkwardly soft tonight. Wade absolutely carried them for a number of stretches offensively though.

SavageMode
12-19-2013, 03:21 AM
This. Lebron had a huge impact on this game.
AND he was coming off an ankle injury from Monday.
Next.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 03:25 AM
Brahn did play amazing man defense, all game even. He was actually aggressive. Shame the officiating was awkwardly soft tonight. Wade absolutely carried them for a number of stretches offensively though.

Glad you watched the game too. Most people will read the box score and think that he dominated. He looked like another efficient role player.

Wade was incredible tonight and I dislike him.

The fact that people are debating this, shows that many, such as myself, did not believe Lebron had much of an impact.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Wade putting up great numbers still ,It won't move much if he keeps skipping back2backs though.20ppg isn't a superstar number when you think of it,more like star but with wade putting up such high fg% every year especially the last 2 seasons almost makes up for it .50% for a guard let alone 54%, even the high 40s is so rare for a guard that it makes wade in his own class efficient wise. to me wades statline 20/5/5/.7blk/2stl 54% looks just abou as good as Paul George at 24/5/3.5/.3bl/2stl 46%

Let's not get carried away here.

All Net
12-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Heat are managing his minutes well this year that's why.

Cali Syndicate
12-19-2013, 04:32 AM

I find this true.

aj1987
12-19-2013, 04:41 AM

You just mad that Wade >>>> Pippen and Wade's career isn't even close to being over yet.

Wade and Lebron played really well. I'll give a slight edge to Lebron because he was playing with a swollen ankle. Played damn good defense and scored 24/8/7 on 57%.

Andrei89
12-19-2013, 05:33 AM
Wade is not done until he says so.

I always though Wade > Kobe also

Might not have the rings or the FMVPS, but when Wade is on his game, nobody can beat Miami.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 05:37 AM
The disrespect that Wade gets is amazing. He is arguably the 2nd best SG in the league. I have Kobe as number one and he's playing quite well in the preseason. He will be back in form in a matter of months. This is actually his off season but since it's the preseason for him and he's putting up great numbers, I have him #1.

The argument is really who's better Wade or Harden and I have to go with Wade.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 05:39 AM
Played damn good defense and scored 24/8/7 on 57%.

That's just efficiency for you. I don't know if you watched the game or not but you probably didn't.

Wade was straight dominating but his teammates were very efficient tonight. Bosh and Allen made all the clutch shots, which you can count on them for.

Wade was on a scoring frenzy during the comeback. Scoring buckets in consecutive manner and getting to the line. Pacers had no answer for him.

aj1987
12-19-2013, 07:36 AM
That's just efficiency for you. I don't know if you watched the game or not but you probably didn't.

Wade was straight dominating but his teammates were very efficient tonight. Bosh and Allen made all the clutch shots, which you can count on them for.

Wade was on a scoring frenzy during the comeback. Scoring buckets in consecutive manner and getting to the line. Pacers had no answer for him.
I'm pretty sure that you didn't watch the game. The Pacers went on a run when Lebron was on the bench.

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 07:46 AM

lebron was the best player on the floor. Only fouled trouble stalled his overall production. The Pacers went up/on a run everytime lebron went to the bench

Wade was great but lebron was clearly the best player on the floor....if not for the fouls lebron would have like a 30pts 13 rbs type of game. The times when lebron was on the floor, the heat were clearly better than the Pacers

http://i.imgur.com/z4W1QEl.png

Plus lebron held george to 3-9 shooting from the field. That defense:coleman:

Dwyane Wade had more points, but LeBron James was the key Heat player as usual. A robust 24 points, nine rebounds and seven assists accurately state his control of the game, especially in the fourth quarter.

LeBron James either scored or assisted on 15 of the Heat's 26 points in the 4th quarter Wednesday. However, it was his play on the defensive end that left a mark on the Pacers. James denied Paul George the ball on 2 of the final 3 possessions and stole a George Hill pass intended for George to help seal the game. George was 3-of-9 shooting with 2 turnovers when guarded by James. In their first meeting on December 10th, James held George to 0-of-4 shooting and 3 turnovers

George only scores when lebron isn't on him

K Xerxes
12-19-2013, 07:47 AM

Yeah Wade was a beast last night, carrying the team while Bron was sitting out with foul trouble. That isn't debatable. But Bron played his part too, just in areas other than scoring mainly.

You just mad that Wade >>>> Pippen and Wade's career isn't even close to being over yet.

Wade and Lebron played really well. I'll give a slight edge to Lebron because he was playing with a swollen ankle. Played damn good defense and scored 24/8/7 on 57%.

Mad at something that isn't true? :lol

At least Pippen could afford to have his offense suffer with the all time great(est) perimeter defense he played. Wade, on the other hand, sucked offensively in the entire last playoffs (apart from like 2 games in the finals) and did jack shit defensively.

But no, sorry for the offense, no blame could EVER be put on the untouchable D-Wade. He's chronically injured! Ya'll act like he's on some permanent Willis Reed shit.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 07:48 AM
lebron was the best player on the floor. Only fouled trouble stalled his overall production. The Pacers went up/on a run everytime lebron went to the bench

Wade was great but lebron was clearly the best player on the floor....if not for the fouls lebron would have like a 30pts 13 rbs type of game. The times when lebron was on the floor, the heat were clearly better than the Pacers

http://i.imgur.com/z4W1QEl.png

Must have not watched the game because of work or something else.

We all watched the game on this thread, no use bringing box scores into this discussion.

While Lebron was efficient but he did not dominate like Wade did. The box score does not show that run and scoring streak Wade went on.

aj1987
12-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Mad at something that isn't true? :lol

At least Pippen could afford to have his offense suffer with the all time great(est) perimeter defense he played. Wade, on the other hand, sucked offensively in the entire last playoffs (apart from like 2 games in the finals) and did jack shit defensively.

But no, sorry for the offense, no blame could EVER be put on the untouchable D-Wade. He's chronically injured! Ya'll act like he's on some permanent Willis Reed shit.
It's not like Wade averaged 20/4/5/2/1 in the Finals, right? Also, are we talking about the same Pippen who QUIT on his team in the final seconds of a PLAYOFF game?

Wade >>>>>>>> Pippen and it's not even close.

Budadiiii
12-19-2013, 07:55 AM
LeBron just isn't a leader.

I cringed at the fake altercation between him and Mario. What an embarrassing clown.

All the physical gifts in the world yet no courage. I hate the NBA because of LeBron. He's ruined it for me.

College Football, NFL, March Madness, Nascar, MLB playoffs, Nathans hot dog eating contest > LeBron era NBA.

On some John Cena shit ruining a great product.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 07:55 AM
It's not like Wade averaged 20/4/5/2/1 in the Finals, right? Also, are we talking about the same Pippen who QUIT on his team in the final seconds of a PLAYOFF game?

Wade >>>>>>>> Pippen and it's not even close.

You won't find an argument with me. Common sense and just watching basketball everyone would know Wade is better.

Not saying Pippen can't win on his own, he was a great player, but Wade has done a lot on his own. He's freaking the leader of a back to back Miami Heat team.

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Must have not watched the game because of work or something else.

We all watched the game on this thread, no use bringing box scores into this discussion.

While Lebron was efficient but he did not dominate like Wade did. The box score does not show that run and scoring streak Wade went on.

I saw the game and lebron was clear the best player on the floor. A breakdown

Heat were within 1 point of Indiana when lebron got his secod foul ona bogus call (Lance Stevenson tripped himself up and they called it on lebron)

1st qtr

http://i.imgur.com/M2PhIpK.png

2nd qtr

Lebron leaves the game and they get down by double digits...he comes back and single handily cuts to 5 before getting his 3rd foul

http://i.imgur.com/fgIpEIs.png

Lebron sits, Wade enters and the pacers push the lead up to 13

http://i.imgur.com/K2owOTl.png

3rd qtr

lebron digs them out od the hole towards the end of the 3rd to cut to 5

http://i.imgur.com/op34aRi.png

4th

early on lebron gets it down to 3

http://i.imgur.com/FlfsbMn.png

from that point on, the game is within 6 points...

http://i.imgur.com/4h1sAQR.png

....as you can see, the large deficit occured when lebron got into foul trouble but when he was on the floor, he were better than the pacers because lebron was the best player on the floor. if not for the foul trouble, dude would have had like 33pts 13-14 rebounds and 8+ assist. He only got up 14 shots while Wade had 25 of them.

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 08:10 AM
I saw the game and lebron was clear the best player on the floor. A breakdown

Heat were within 1 point of Indiana when lebron got his secod foul ona bogus call (Lance Stevenson tripped himself up and they called it on lebron)

....as you can see, the large deficit occured when lebron got into foul trouble but when he was on the floor, he were better than the pacers because lebron was the best player on the floor. if not for the foul trouble, dude would have had like 33pts 13-14 rebounds and 8+ assist. He only got up 14 shots while Wade had 25 of them.

You're the only one seeing it that way when we were here on the game thread. Please watch the game because box scores don't tell you the whole truth.

Yes, Lebron was efficient like a Prius.

Wade was dominant like a freaking black guy just got out of prison locked up in a room with a teenage blonde.

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 08:14 AM
You're the only one seeing it that way when we were here on the game thread. Please watch the game because box scores don't tell you the whole truth.

Yes, Lebron was efficient like a Prius.

Wade was dominant like a freaking black guy just got out of prison locked up in a room with a teenage blonde.

Im not going to repeat it again but lebron was clearly the best player on the floor. lebron has a +16 combined with lockdown defense on George (3-9 with LBJ on him). Wade took 11 more shots (25 to 14) for just 8 more points (32 to 24).:coleman:

Budadiiii
12-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Im not going to repeat it again but lebron was clearly the best player on the floor. lebron has a +16 combined with lockdown defense on George (3-9 with LBJ on him). Wade took 11 more shots (25 to 14) for just 8 more points (32 to 24).:coleman:
He was the best on the floor because the numbers say so? Must be legit.

You didn't watch the game. Lazy nerd.

Wade was easily the best player on the floor and to say otherwise is delusional. You wouldn't know because you didn't watch the game.

Can't wait to use the +/- bullshit against you. Just wait. What are you going to say then?

Frozen1
12-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Ain

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 09:33 AM
He was the best on the floor because the numbers say so? Must be legit.

You didn't watch the game. Lazy nerd.

Wade was easily the best player on the floor and to say otherwise is delusional. You wouldn't know because you didn't watch the game.

You realize that that the heat got in a big hole as soon as lebron went to the bench after his 2nd and then his 3rd foul right with Wade on the floor both times, right?:biggums:

comerb
12-19-2013, 09:47 AM

Mother****er they won 2 championships and you're just now realizing you're full of shit?

Lebron23
12-19-2013, 09:49 AM
You were always wrong. You don't know $hit about basketball.

Dresta
12-19-2013, 10:38 AM

Stop this nonsense: it is completely made up. I just went and watched through all of George's FG's, and when Bron was on him he shot 6-10; when Wade was on him he shot 1-4. Bron left him wide open 4 times (of which he made 3) - and several times PG missed shots after getting around Lebron.

Look for yourself:

http://stats.nba.com/gameDetail.html?GameID=0021300369

Stop making up bs.

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Some 'heat fan' on here was saying he should only get $6 mil next year :lol

it was actually $8 mil over 3 years...still stand my ground though. doesnt change the fact he's been a show and hide player the last 3 years...he has a streak of great ball, then goes missing and at the most critical times (playoffs)

this season he's been ok, still a bad start for him up until recently...last year he was inconsistent down the stretch and into the playoffs, he had that run during the win streak but before that he was on/off too.

just because he has a few good games doesn't change the fact he's been a hit or miss on production for the Heat over the past 3 years. didn't he go 6-15 last week against the Pacers? the label still stands, he has been INCONSISTENT!!! :confusedshrug:

he had a GREAT game last night...I'm glad for it because this is what is expected from him consistently. will he keep it up, that's my concern with Wade.

Dresta
12-19-2013, 10:49 AM
You realize that that the heat got in a big hole as soon as lebron went to the bench after his 2nd and then his 3rd foul right with Wade on the floor both times, right?:biggums:
Correlation does not equal causation. You seem to ignore that Bosh was also out of the game. After Bron AND Bosh's 2nd fouls, Wade went 3-5 (1 STL) and the rest of the team went 1-5 with 1 TO. What does that run have to do with Wade and how is it not Bron's fault that he let his team down by getting in foul trouble and Wade was the only one keeping it close?

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 10:52 AM
Stop this nonsense: it is completely made up. I just went and watched through all of George's FG's, and when Bron was on him he shot 6-10; when Wade was on him he shot 1-4. Bron left him wide open 4 times (of which he made 3) - and several times PG missed shots after getting around Lebron.

Look for yourself:

Stop making up bs.

and the game before, and the playoffs before? i hope you're not trying to imply that Wade is a better defender on PG than Lebron is. :no:

give Wade his jacket tonight...he did well, he needs to do it more like he did tonight on a regualr basis, then he will get the respect he once had and that many of you keep trying to tout him of having.

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 10:52 AM

Look for yourself:

Stop making up bs.

just looked at the videos and all i saw was 3 baskets made with lebron directly on him. All his other baskets were broken plays/switch off/transition variety.

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Correlation does not equal causation. You seem to ignore that Bosh was also out of the game. After Bron AND Bosh's 2nd fouls, Wade went 3-5 (1 STL) and the rest of the team went 1-5 with 1 TO. What does that run have to do with Wade and how is it not Bron's fault that he let his team down by getting in foul trouble and Wade was the only one keeping it close?

facts are right here infront of your eyes...The heat were dominiting them with lebron on the floor and Bosh doing pretty much nothing.

1st qtr

http://i.imgur.com/M2PhIpK.png

2nd qtr

Lebron leaves the game and they get down by double digits...he comes back and single handily cuts to 5 before getting his 3rd foul

http://i.imgur.com/fgIpEIs.png

Lebron sits, Wade enters and the pacers push the lead up to 13

http://i.imgur.com/K2owOTl.png

3rd qtr

lebron digs them out od the hole towards the end of the 3rd to cut to 5

http://i.imgur.com/op34aRi.png

4th

early on lebron gets it down to 3

http://i.imgur.com/FlfsbMn.png

from that point on, the game is within 6 points...

http://i.imgur.com/4h1sAQR.png

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 10:55 AM

let his team down...wow, lol. funny how you didn't say Bosh let his team down by getting into foul trouble, only Lebron. :facepalm

what about Hibbert and PG having foul trouble, did they let their team down?

kind of a stupid thought process when you think the players are purposely trying to get fouls to "bail" on their team :biggums:

Dresta
12-19-2013, 10:57 AM
just looked at the videos and all i saw was 3 baskets made with lebron directly on him. All his other baskets were broken plays/switch off/transition variety.
Yeah, when Lebron left him wide open and when Lebron let him drive right by him.

And stop posting cut n pasted play-by-plays to prove you point, because they don't. All it shows is that when Bron was out and Wade wasn't playing with a struggling bench (4th q) the deficit didn't increase at all.

Dresta
12-19-2013, 10:59 AM
and the game before, and the playoffs before? i hope you're not trying to imply that Wade is a better defender on PG than Lebron is. :no:

give Wade his jacket tonight...he did well, he needs to do it more like he did tonight on a regualr basis, then he will get the respect he once had and that many of you keep trying to tout him of having.
I'm not implying anything, just relaying the facts and refuting that moron's made-up assertion that Bron forced PG to shoot 3-9.

Jesus, what is it with you Bron stans, you can't take praise for anyone else without getting all jealous and bent about it. Just **** off.

Dresta
12-19-2013, 11:02 AM
let his team down...wow, lol. funny how you didn't say Bosh let his team down by getting into foul trouble, only Lebron. :facepalm

what about Hibbert and PG having foul trouble, did they let their team down?

kind of a stupid thought process when you think the players are purposely trying to get fouls to "bail" on their team :biggums:
How is limiting your team through foul trouble not part of having a bad game?

It's got nothing to do with trying to bail; you might as well say if people miss shots then that does count as letting the team down because they didn't mean to do so :lol

It is a logical fallacy, and your facile posts are full of them.

Hoopz2332
12-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Yeah, when Lebron left him wide open and when Lebron let him drive right by him.

Lebron only left him wide open on that corner 3 that he airballed. The others, the pickup man blew it like Chalmers on that play where lebron got pissed. george can't do sh1t when lebron puts the clamps on him.

And stop posting cut n pasted play-by-plays to prove you point, because they don't. All it shows is that when Bron was out and Wade wasn't playing with a struggling bench (4th q) the deficit didn't increase at all.

:oldlol: The heat looked like sh1t as soon as lebron went to the bench. It's no coincidence that the pacers went on a run after lebron's 2nd (lebron returned and brought the heat back) and then his 3rd.:lol Both times wade was outthere when Indiana started going on surges that they didn't do when lebron was outthere.

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm not implying anything, just relaying the facts and refuting that moron's made-up assertion that Bron forced PG to shoot 3-9.

Jesus, what is it with you Bron stans, you can't take praise for anyone else without getting all jealous and bent about it. Just **** off.

nothing to do with stans or jealousy, when you rebuttal with Wade stats on PG vs Lebron on PG...it is direct implication that you have Wade as the better defender than Lebron, this is what you ARE implying.

they both played well, Wade and Lebron, last night...that's a given, Wade was a dominating force as he should be. Lebron was MVP Lebron as he normally is...and Lebron did have the better defensive presence than Wade did on PG, that is clear as day as well.

Don't understand what you're trying to refute with this one...it's two consecutive games now that Lebron has limited PG when defending him. clear as day, as well.

PJR
12-19-2013, 11:09 AM
r15mohd is by no means shape or form a real Heat fan.

There's no way any true Heat fan would attempt to belittle and marginalize the impact of Dwyane Wade on the Miami Heat. The player who has been the foundation of our success for 11 seasons and counting.

Stop fronting. Go root for the Bulls or some shit.

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 11:19 AM
How is limiting your team through foul trouble not part of having a bad game?

It's got nothing to do with trying to bail; you might as well say if people miss shots then that does count as letting the team down because they didn't mean to do so :lol

It is a logical fallacy, and your facile posts are full of them.

you have no foundation whatsoever with that analogy, and here's why:

taking an intentially forced shot knowing a better shot is available, is indeed letting your team down because you are "chucking" for whatever reason it may be...you have control over the shot attempt and majority of the time, a forced/ill-conceived shot is going to be a missed shot. (outside of shot-clock scenarios)

Dresta
12-19-2013, 11:22 AM
you have no foundation whatsoever with that analogy, and here's why:

taking an intentially forced shot knowing a better shot is available, is indeed letting your team down because you are "chucking" for whatever reason it may be...you have control over the shot attempt and majority of the time, a forced/ill-conceived shot is going to be a missed shot. (outside of shot-clock scenarios)
:roll: :roll:

Who said anything about intentionally forced shots? I just said missing shots. Jesus, the stuff you come out with. :facepalm

And that could be easily compared to knowing not to play aggressive defense when you are 1 foul away from the bench and your team needs you. That 2nd foul on Stephenson was unenforced and thoughtless.

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 11:30 AM
r15mohd is by no means shape or form a real Heat fan.

There's no way any true Heat fan would attempt to belittle and marginalize the impact of Dwyane Wade on the Miami Heat. The player who has been the foundation of our success for 11 seasons and counting.

Stop fronting. Go root for the Bulls or some shit.

lol...because I disagree with you on a player, i'm not a fan. it's called critiquing his worth. I'd do the same with Kobe for the Lakers if I was a fan of theres, but really could care less about them as they're no threat. let them suffer with that horrendous contract!

his past "foundation" has nothing to do with his present status. he did great for us back then, he is SUPPOSED to be living up to that mark now. he even claims that himself with his word-play over the summer with KD, did he not? who's feeding into the b/s of him, it's not me...i'm about what can you do for me now, to help me win now.

if he's playing up to mark, consistently, I have no beef with him or his paycheck. it's deserved, this season he's had a few bad games...a few good games, it's more on the good side and that's great but is it wrong for me as a fan of the team to call him out when he dips back to his sheltered self as he often does? i don't beleive so, Bosh get's it from me but we rarely talk Bosh on this forum though so it's hardly seen unless he really has a horrible/great game.

as a fan, I pressure him to be consistent...what is exactly wrong with that mindset? :confusedshrug:

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 11:37 AM
:roll: :roll:

Who said anything about intentionally forced shots? I just said missing shots. Jesus, the stuff you come out with. :facepalm

And that could be easily compared to knowing not to play aggressive defense when you are 1 foul away from the bench and your team needs you. That 2nd foul on Stephenson was unenforced and thoughtless.

so under the definition of a "missed shot"...an intentionally foced shot that is missed, isn't considered?

in the end, you were saying Lebron purposely wanted these fouls to let his team down..."how is it not Bron's fault that he let his team down by getting in foul trouble"

that notion, as you want people to believe, is completely wrong!

PJR
12-19-2013, 11:41 AM
his past "foundation" has nothing to do with his present status.

Of course it does. You just don't have a clue.

Do you know WHY LeBron came to Miami? In large part why he was comfortable coming to Miami in the first place? The established relationship that he had with Dwyane Wade.

Without Wade, we don't have this TOP 5 all time caliber of player playing for the Heat. Without Wade, there is no LeBron in Miami.

And as far as his value on the court? Have the Heat NOT been to the finals 3 years in row? Have they NOT won back to back championships? Did Wade not have CRITICAL stretches of dominance in key situations in each of these last two title runs?

Dwyane Wade absolutely is the foundation of the Heat's success. Today, yesterday, and tomorrow.

But you aren't a real Heat fan(I bet you've never been to Miami a day in your life), and you probably just jumped on the wagon post "The Decision", so you wouldn't know any of this.

r15mohd
12-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Of course it does. You just don't have a clue.

Do you know WHY LeBron came to Miami? In large part why he was comfortable coming to Miami in the first place? The established relationship that he had with Dwyane Wade.

Without Wade, we don't have this TOP 5 all time caliber of player playing for the Heat. Without Wade, there is no LeBron in Miami.

And as far as his value on the court? Have the Heat NOT been to the finals 3 years in row? Have they NOT won back to back championships? Did Wade not have CRITICAL stretches of dominance in key situations in each of these last two title runs?

Dwyane Wade absolutely is the foundation of the Heat's success. Today, yesterday, and tomorrow.

But you aren't a real Heat fan(I bet you've never been to Miami a day in your life), and you probably just jumped on the wagon post "The Decision", so you wouldn't know any of this.

I lived here the past 20 years, held season tix the past 6 and live walking distance from the arena...dont assume what you don't know :no:

Wade was NOT the sole reason for choosing Miami...Riley, funds of Mickey and that guy Bosh were also key elements. Wade is but a pillar, not the full foundation. :facepalm

9erempiree
12-19-2013, 08:41 PM
With the exception of the trolls, I am happy that people are realizing how overrated Lebron's impact is.

It's going to take awhile but I see people starting to recognize the difference between efficient and dominant.

Lebron23
12-19-2013, 09:04 PM
With the exception of the trolls, I am happy that people are realizing how overrated Lebron's impact is.

It's going to take awhile but I see people starting to recognize the difference between efficient and dominant.

You are just an attention whoring near 30 yrs.old virgin. I really feel bad for you because you legitimately dislike Lebron because he's a much better all around player than your favorite player.

Love to see your face once Lebron wins his 3rd Finals MVP trophy.

9erempiree
12-20-2013, 06:09 AM
You are just an attention whoring near 30 yrs.old virgin. I really feel bad for you because you legitimately dislike Lebron because he's a much better all around player than your favorite player.

Love to see your face once Lebron wins his 3rd Finals MVP trophy.

My face will still say the same.

Nobody cares if Lebron wins another ring. It's common sense that this is a weak era. He can win all he wants but we know where he ranks truly.

I rather be a 30 year old virgin on a basketball message board than a young guy who never watched basketball as much as I did.

When it comes down to it.....

I know more than you.

Wang Zhi Zhi
12-20-2013, 06:16 AM
My face will still say the same.

Nobody cares if Lebron wins another ring. It's common sense that this is a weak era. He can win all he wants but we know where he ranks truly.

I rather be a 30 year old virgin on a basketball message board than a young guy who never watched basketball as much as I did.

When it comes down to it.....

I know more than you.

But you haven't experience life.. at all.

All Net
12-20-2013, 06:36 AM

You making this statement and calling other people trolls is like an obese man telling other people they eat too much.

dr.hee
12-20-2013, 06:53 AM

We're not worthy:applause: All hail king virgin :bowdown:

Dresta
12-20-2013, 11:48 AM
so under the definition of a "missed shot"...an intentionally foced shot that is missed, isn't considered?

in the end, you were saying Lebron purposely wanted these fouls to let his team down..."how is it not Bron's fault that he let his team down by getting in foul trouble"

that notion, as you want people to believe, is completely wrong!
No, i wasn't saying that at all - that is all in your child-like and uncomprehending mind.

r15mohd
12-20-2013, 12:15 PM
No, i wasn't saying that at all - that is all in your child-like and uncomprehending mind.

how is it not Bron's fault that he let his team down by getting in foul trouble

^^^ this is what you said

HurricaneKid
12-20-2013, 12:42 PM

WTF?? Is this for serious?

The worst part is despite all the basketball you have watched as your life passed you by, you still don't know the game.

Dresta
12-20-2013, 01:04 PM
^^^ this is what you said…what exactly is it that you trying to say if you are not implying that Lebron purposely did this to let his team down then?
Very few people try purposely to lose dumbass. You can let your team down by making mistakes (which is what Lebron did with those fouls). :banghead:

K Xerxes
12-20-2013, 01:06 PM
WTF?? Is this for serious?

The worst part is despite all the basketball you have watched as your life passed you by, you still don't know the game.

Dude was born in 1994, kblaze confirmed it. No wonder he doesn't know the game and spends all his time trolling.

9erempiree
12-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Dude was born in 1994, kblaze confirmed it. No wonder he doesn't know the game and spends all his time trolling.

He's very naive or I am that good at convincing people.

Bandito
12-20-2013, 08:28 PM

He's very naive or I am that good at convincing people.
I knew you saying you watch close to 25 years of basketball was bullcrap:lol