PDA

View Full Version : UFC 168: Weidman Vs. Silva 2 | Rousey Vs. Tate 2

Pages : [1] 2

$LakerGold
12-20-2013, 12:03 AM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1493250_10201281957314581_76724270_n.jpg

::Main Card::
UFC Middleweight Championship: Chris Weidman (c) vs. Anderson Silva
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Miesha Tate
Heavyweight: Travis Browne vs. Josh Barnett
Lightweight: Jim Miller vs. Fabricio Camoes
Featherweight: Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier

::Preliminary Card - FOX Sports 1::
Middleweight: Chris Leben vs. Uriah Hall
Lightweight: Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau
Lightweight: Dennis Siver vs. Manny Gamburyan
Welterweight: Siyar Bahadurzada vs. John Howard

::Preliminary Card on Facebook::
Welterweight: Bobby Voelker vs. William Macario
Featherweight: Estevan Payan vs. Robert Peralta

#WarWeidman #WarSilva #ArmbarNation #WarTate #WarHapa
Promo video: http://youtu.be/8PO0JORhCfA

Brujesino
12-20-2013, 12:04 AM
would post my predictions and thoughts but at the end of the day iam just a fan so iam not allowed to have an opinion.

$LakerGold
12-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Keep telling yourself that. Keep on trying discrediting Dana, & I'll keep on defending him:)

Brujesino
12-20-2013, 12:18 AM
oh so your mad that dana spoke out of his ass.I was wondering why you whent on your gay rant.

$LakerGold
12-20-2013, 12:18 AM
Do this with me one day. You'll make your grandpa very happy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UX8fOarUb_c/Uq0xGm_OfjI/AAAAAAAA-Mw/zzxOc9-dEaE/s1600/00.gif

$LakerGold
12-20-2013, 12:19 AM
I've already stated that Dana crossed the line when he had his meltdown at the press conference........ Go back 2 pages if it's bothering you that much.

Brujesino
12-20-2013, 12:32 AM
I've already stated that Dana crossed the line when he had his meltdown at the press conference........ Go back 2 pages if it's bothering you that much.
He didnt cross the line.

He is was also wrong about GSP opening a mall and signing autographs and not retiring.

He is also a stupid for not signing Askren something you said "Get it Dana!!!".

Bcogswell
12-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Should be some good fights, I've got Rousey and Silva to win.

andremiller07
12-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Prelims going to be more exciting than the main card

$LakerGold
12-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Prelims going to be more exciting than the main card
Why?

BurningHammer
12-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Silva and Rousey win, both via...

http://i.imgur.com/PtHLJsM.png

ARMBAR!

pauk
12-20-2013, 06:18 AM
lol @ anybody who think Weidman will win.... Silva will not be actin a fool this time showboating (well, not as much as before) disrespecting Weidmans punching power by dropping his hands sticking his chin out for him to punch millions of times.... Silva has been doing this against everybody out of pure boredom facing his opponents, he always trusted in his chin aswell, he had much harder punchers than Weidman hit him and nothing ever happened...

Weidman is good.... but he didnt actually win, Silva let him win, that KO wasnt even a mistake by Silva's side... he WANTED him to punch him... the way Silva let him win/KO is the way even a woman could win/KO him aswell....

I expect him to be a bit more serious this fight...

Lebron23
12-20-2013, 06:48 AM
I pick Silva and Rousey.

Toizumi
12-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Great great card. This can't dissapoint in any way.. even if the fights would lack action (which they wont), the names and stakes alone make it fantastic.

Predictions below:

::Main Card::
UFC Middleweight Championship: Chris Weidman (c) vs. Anderson Silva
Anderon by TKO round 1. Anderson comes out like he did against Chris Leben or Franklin.. like a man on a mission. Yes, Weidman can threathen with takedown, but so did Hendo in round 2 of his fight vs Anderson and he got dominated on the feet (before being subbed). Anderson will outstrike Weidman to regain his belt.

UFC Women

plowking
12-20-2013, 10:22 AM
lol @ anybody who think Weidman will win.... Silva will not be actin a fool this time showboating (well, not as much as before) disrespecting Weidmans punching power by dropping his hands sticking his chin out for him to punch millions of times.... Silva has been doing this against everybody out of pure boredom facing his opponents, he always trusted in his chin aswell, he had much harder punchers than Weidman hit him and nothing ever happened...

Weidman is good.... but he didnt actually win, Silva let him win, that KO wasnt even a mistake by Silva's side... he WANTED him to punch him... the way Silva let him win/KO is the way even a woman could win/KO him aswell....

I expect him to be a bit more serious this fight...

Stop posting f@ggot.

DropStep
12-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Chris Weidman is gonna beat Anderson Silva again. Anderson had a much better chance winning the first because he had the mental advantage. Too bad he ****ed around so much.

Chris is gonna come into this fight with alot of confidence against an aging Anderson Silva. I hope Anderson Silva wins because he is the goat but I think Weidman gonna bring the heat.

pauk
12-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Stop posting f@ggot.

Sorry man.... but its true, Weidman will be destroyed,

pauk
12-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Chris Weidman is gonna beat Anderson Silva again. Anderson had a much better chance winning the first because he had the mental advantage. Too bad he ****ed around so much.

Chris is gonna come into this fight with alot of confidence against an aging Anderson Silva. I hope Anderson Silva wins because he is the goat but I think Weidman gonna bring the heat.

Weidman isnt even the 2nd best in that weight class... especially now that Machida is in that class aswell, ouch...

Jackass18
12-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Keep on trying discrediting Dana, & I'll keep on defending him:)

You have to be pretty brainwashed to continually defend Dana White.

gigantes
12-22-2013, 05:23 PM
WEIDMAN - SILVA: i expect silva to have trained his ass off and come out like a killing machine on saturday. weidman will of course have done the same, perhaps with just as much passion. but silva probably has the higher ceiling, while weidman is still probably a couple years from his peak. edge to silva.

ROUSEY - TATE: ronda may not be the most miserable, obsessive, bratty person on the face of the earth, but she sure does an excellent impersonation of one. regardless, she's bigger, stronger and borderline insane. miesha stands little chance, unfortunately.

BARNETT - BROWNE: kind of unfortunate that these guys have to fight each other, because i'd like to see both of them get title shots at some point. hard fight for me to pick, and has the potential to be either a demolition or a barn-burner. does browne get the nod because of being five years younger and more athletic? or does josh' edge in experience and positional warfare decide the day? i'll... i'll just flip a coin at fight time!

Jackass18
12-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Silva via TKO to set up the rubber match
Rousey via douchebar
Barnett via TKO
Miller via dec
Brandao via TKO

Hall via TKO
Tibau via sub
Siver via dec
Bahadurzada via dec

Macario via dec
Peralta via dec

$LakerGold
12-22-2013, 08:18 PM
I really don't want to explain myself again. Take it for what it is. Dana is just too cool to hate on. I can never hate on Dana.

Does he f*ck up? Yeah. Do you f*ck up? NO ... because you're perfect.

People will love him, & people will hate him, it is what it is. Deal with it.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 08:35 PM
You have to be pretty brainwashed to continually defend Dana White.

Same with some Pacquiao fans who continues defending Bob "Son of the Devil" Arum.

MavsSuperFan
12-22-2013, 08:40 PM
I always thought in the first fight silva lost because he was too cocky and did stupid stuff.

He was winning before he decided to be stupid.

$LakerGold
12-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm not even gonna pretend I read that sentence from an..............

AintNoSunshine
12-22-2013, 11:30 PM
If I gamble this is easy money picking Silva

ErhnamDjinn
12-23-2013, 10:57 AM
I honestly am not sure how this goes, if Silva stops friggin clowning I see him owning Weidman, on the other hand Matt is no joke he can take Silva down and unlike Chael he has sick power in his shots. As for the Rousey/Tate fight I just see this as a round 1 armbar. Great card btw.

$LakerGold
12-23-2013, 09:44 PM
Dana White's vLog. From behind the scenes of UFC 167.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlhB7rZwf4A

GSP 1,3 & 5.

$LakerGold
12-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Santa Bas is coming ....... to town...

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1525226_582182078518828_1946232307_n.jpg

Jackass18
12-24-2013, 01:32 AM
I really don't want to explain myself again. Take it for what it is. Dana is just too cool to hate on. I can never hate on Dana.

Does he f*ck up? Yeah. Do you f*ck up? NO ... because you're perfect.

People will love him, & people will hate him, it is what it is. Deal with it.

Deal with what? You're the one who has to constantly deal with defending someone who says stupid shit all the time. He screwed Askren over because of his petty ego and then makes up stupid BS as the reason why. It's sad. He can't even say anything that makes any kind of sense.

You chose some bad people to have mancrushes on - Mir and White. That's something you have to deal with...

Brujesino
12-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Deal with what? You're the one who has to constantly deal with defending someone who says stupid shit all the time. He screwed Askren over because of his petty ego and then makes up stupid BS as the reason why. It's sad. He can't even say anything that makes any kind of sense.

You chose some bad people to have mancrushes on - Mir and White. That's something you have to deal with...
At the end of the day your JUST A FAN!!!!!!

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 01:49 AM
Do they owe Askren something? Why would they feel obligated to sign him? It's their company, they can do whatever the hell they want. & like I said, I'm not explaining myself anymore:)

“First of all, we didn’t ask for that meeting, he asked for that meeting. There was never any, ‘Let’s meet with Ben Askren.’ Ben Askren wanted that meeting. This is a business and a sport where, you saw the whole ‘Rampage’ thing, how that went down. We bring in the best guys in the world, they compete, they win world titles they do whatever; but at the end of the day, this is still a business. And you want to be in business with guys that want to be in business with you, guys that are happy. I can just tell from the comments that were made that Ben Aksren isn’t one of those kind of guys. He’s not a guy, I’m hearing just stupidness like that the reason he went to ONE FC is because he heard that I wanted him to go to World Series of Fighting. I don’t give a **** where he goes. He can go fight in A.B.C. on ****ing Pluto, for all I care. I wanted him to go to World Series of Fighting? I don’t give shit where the guy goes, personally. But, there is competition at World Series of Fighting. There was no competition at Bellator, I didn’t even know ONE FC was still in business. And I’m not taking a shot at these guys (ONE FC) I have nothing against them, I didn’t even know they still existed. I have nothing to do with World Series of Fighting, they have competition there. There’s actually competition where the guy, it sounds to me like this guy wants to walk in somewhere, make a shitload of money, and, I don’t know, he’s just not my kind of guy.”

Yeah, that's your opinion. At least I'm not a bandwagon fan.

TESTOSTEREEM. Ouch.

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 01:52 AM
& like I said - Does he f*ck up? Yeah. Do you f*ck up? NO ... because you're perfect.

@bruj, face reality, dude. You're full of shit.

Brujesino
12-24-2013, 01:52 AM
it sounds to me like this guy wants to walk in somewhere, make a shitload of money, and, I don

Brujesino
12-24-2013, 01:53 AM
& like I said - Does he f*ck up? Yeah. Do you f*ck up? NO ... because you're perfect.

@bruj, face reality, dude. You're full of shit.
explain to me exactly how iam full of shit.Really dont give me no paragraph that makes no sense really explain to me why you think iam full of shit.

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 01:53 AM
He's not feeling Askren, so what? They don't have to sign him if they don't want to.

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 02:03 AM
MMA Discussion/News... 12-24-2013 1:01 AM Repped again for speaking sense to the ignorant - Boogie:roll:

GASOL IS GOAT
12-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Anyone want to bet reps? I'll take Silva and Ronda. Please, I need to get rid of these red bars they're making me look bad :banghead:

Jackass18
12-24-2013, 03:25 AM
Why would they feel obligated to sign him?

Maybe because Dana loves to tout how the UFC is where the best fight the best, where people go to prove themselves, how they have all the top guys, how they're like other pro sports leagues, etc...

It's their company, they can do whatever the hell they want.

They can and us fans can continue to call them out on all of their bullshit.

like I said, I'm not explaining myself anymore:)

I get it, you have a fanboy crush on a glorified boxercise instructor with a big mouth for some reason. I guess you're like some 10 year old kid who thinks it's cool when someone uses a lot of curse words or something.

Yeah, that's your opinion. At least I'm not a bandwagon fan.

TESTOSTEREEM. Ouch.

Testostereem vs. Testostermir

Bandwagon fan? Do you even know what that means or do you just throw out random buzz words? I'd think that if I were bandwagon fan, then my fav HW would be Cain Velasquez and not someone I've been a fan of for the past 6 years...

We bring in the best guys in the world"

Liar

[quote= Dana ****ing White]I can just tell from the comments that were made that Ben Aksren isn

bdreason
12-24-2013, 03:35 AM
I'll be watching, but I'm expecting one-sided victories in both fights.

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 04:23 AM
Rousey’s corner drops 20 large on her to beat Tate

Rousey told FOX Sports that, “My whole corner bets on me. They get mad at me because my odds always suck.” She continued, “They split like over 20 grand every fight because they believe in me. It doesn’t put any extra pressure on me. I’m like, ‘**** yeah.’ My guys have so much faith in me they’ll put down 20 grand to win five.”
However, the odds this time are looking even worse for her boys seeing as even after dropping 20 large, depending on when they placed their bet, it would only add up to about $2,000- $2,500.

Rousey was a -375 favorite during her and Tate’s first meeting at UFC 168. However, that number settled out as it got closer to showtime balancing at about a -300 favorite for Ronda. Ronda when on to win her seventh straight bout by first round arm bar.

During her fight with Liz Carmouche, Rousey was an even bigger favorite at a solid 10-1 odds. And although these odds are obviously not preferred by most gamblers her corner has still managed to make a pretty penny on betting for the champ.

“This time, my friends were like, ‘Ronda, if it wasn’t a sure bet, I would be mad at you,’” she said. “I was expecting the odds actually to be closer because I went to do all that movie stuff and I thought maybe more people would doubt me because of that. To see I’m up that much is kind of cool but no so great for friends. It’s nice to know they’re so confident in me though.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/rouseys-corner-drops-20-large-on-her-to-beat-tate/

gigantes
12-24-2013, 02:07 PM
vintage J18... good to see you here again.

$LG... please take some deep breaths, bro. this thread is about saturday

Wade3
12-24-2013, 02:23 PM
GOAT by TKO

Him, Pettis and Aldo are the only reason i'm really still interested in MMA. All 3 are capable of spectacular finishes and movements that the other fighters can only dream of doing

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=gigantes]vintage J18... good to see you here again.

$LG... please take some deep breaths, bro. this thread is about saturday

gigantes
12-24-2013, 07:04 PM
jackson slack just did a two-parter for saturday on one of our favorites:

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2013/10/31/103113-UFC-Josh-Barnett-HF-PI_20131031142941849_660_320.JPG

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1896676-josh-barnett-master-of-escapes
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1897948-josh-barnett-catch-wrestling-and-old-school-boxing

(you might want to skip the second one, $LG)

Brujesino
12-24-2013, 09:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dGw9hKt.gif

$LakerGold
12-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Anderson checking his weight earlier today. 12/24/13
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1526218_592160477500601_2140233781_n.jpg
Let's goooo Andy!!!

Brujesino
12-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Spiderman vs Batman and Robin in a handicap mma fight.:wtf: :oldlol: :bowdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2QG_i1SBMk

seriously that shit is so weird yet awesome.Watch out for the Riddler.

magic chiongson
12-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Spiderman vs Batman and Robin in a handicap mma fight.:wtf: :oldlol: :bowdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2QG_i1SBMk

seriously that shit is so weird yet awesome.Watch out for the Riddler.

ppv material

$LakerGold
12-27-2013, 12:12 AM
ppv material
They're selling wolf tickets, though. :confusedshrug:

Brujesino
12-27-2013, 12:34 AM
MMA fighting in Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4FFU2S-pks

magic chiongson
12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
MMA fighting in Russia

holy.. we need that here..do em one of those reality shows

give em swords and shit and we're all good

Zan Tabak
12-27-2013, 07:00 AM
I would give my predictions, but that doesn't really matter. All that matters is what Don Frye thinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrGUN6sGbM#t=532

gigantes
12-27-2013, 10:30 AM
I would give my predictions, but that doesn't really matter. All that matters is what Don Frye thinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrGUN6sGbM#t=532
don frye is the greatest human being in the history of earth. :applause:

$LakerGold
12-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Seriously, I'm having a hard time sleeping because of this card. I am seriously going to murder Dana for this.

KASJDKLASJFASKFHASKLHDASKLDASKLFJASKDASKLHDASHDLJK HSKJDHSKAHDJKLASH!!!!!!!!

$LakerGold
12-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Weigh-ins starts at 5pm EST tonight.

rknine15
12-27-2013, 04:00 PM
MMA fighting in Russia

wow that's pretty cool... i've see mma with kali stick fighting in a cage- was pretty insane too

spiderman vs batman and robin was :facepalm but entertaining

GOBB
12-27-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm going to watch this fight. Hopefully he doesn't taunt as much this time around. That guy didn't do much that fight besides that shot. No clue how good he is tho. Just hear Silva is supposed to be badass. Again MMA noob here.

macmac
12-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I risk 1.6k on Silva to make 1k. I think it's a great line, Silva is coming out focused this fight

GOBB
12-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Best Silva vs Weidman 2 promo, by far. Gets me so pumped. :banana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1rZAxQPzSk

Damn that was a good promo. I guess Silva thing is taunting. Jokes on me. :roll:

Jesus Christ he hit guys with some taunting then bam KO. :eek:

GOBB
12-27-2013, 05:28 PM
I risk 1.6k on Silva to make 1k. I think it's a great line, Silva is coming out focused this fight

Add $500 for me on that line. I'll paypal ya. :cheers:

Brujesino
12-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Geez i was thinking of putting 20 on anderson:oldlol:

gigantes
12-27-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm going to watch this fight. Hopefully he doesn't taunt as much this time around. That guy didn't do much that fight besides that shot. No clue how good he is tho. Just hear Silva is supposed to be badass. Again MMA noob here.
this is a semi-popular idea which just isn't true IMO.

no, weidman did an amazingly effective job of flinching away from silva's best shots in order to impose his will on the man. he also made with some excellent ground-and-pound in the first round, hurting silva IMO and opening the door for the shot in the second round.

overall he made silva look almost completely ineffectual, which is insanely rare. but the damage he did earlier was the key. when silva was pretending to be hurt and clowning, i believe that he really WAS hurt somewhat and was trying to create an escape for himself... hoping to knock weidman out and end the fight.

this is poorly understood by the MMA community for some reason, but from all the clues we have, i believe it to be the case.

macmac
12-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Add $500 for me on that line. I'll paypal ya. :cheers:

You might be able to find better lines on betfair or pinnacle. I just bet with my local guy cuz it's easy and we only settle after a certain amount every so often

Budadiiii
12-27-2013, 06:03 PM
I bet one of my friends 100 bucks that Weidman wins tomorrow.
Dude wtf?

You're out 100 bro.

B-Low
12-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Miesha's body at that weigh-in... My god. She was even putting the ring girls to shame

TheSilentKiller
12-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Why can't the fights be tonight :ohwell:

gigantes
12-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Why can't the fights be tonight :ohwell:
because i'm nursing a little hangover, today. i need another day to rest up and prepare the correct jamaican ritual.

gigantes
12-27-2013, 09:56 PM
holy franken-frueunken. i might have to re-evaluate whether cormier is indeed a better fighter than barnett.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3773283/barnettbrokenhandxray.jpg

GOBB
12-27-2013, 11:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RlADKWE.png

Why did dude try to shake Silva hand? Stop being so damn friendly man. :oldlol:

Budadiiii
12-28-2013, 12:41 AM
Because that's who he is?
You bet 100 on him and now defending him on a personal level:lol

That's how I feel about GSP. I defend him no matter what... because he = goat, and I trust greatness.

You trust Weidman because he's great or because you like him? What sticks out about him that makes you think he's gonna beat Anderson, again? (Anderson is ... one hell of a fighter....)

I just don't know if you're looking at it objectively

GOBB
12-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Because that is who is he? A moron? Pretty clear silva doesn't want to be friendly. Yet this clown keeps trying. U can shake hands when you're not promoting the fight.

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Because that is who is he? A moron? Pretty clear silva doesn't want to be friendly. Yet this clown keeps trying. U can shake hands when you're not promoting the fight.
Look at Anderson "Moron" Silva being friendly before the first fight.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/06/article-2357211-1AAA7346000005DC-508_634x389.jpg

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 01:42 PM
If Silva keep doing his bullshit 'I'm better than you' style of fighting I am going to be pissed. Unless he wins.

$LakerGold
12-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Let it go.....

GOBB
12-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Look at Anderson "Moron" Silva being friendly before the first fight.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/06/article-2357211-1AAA7346000005DC-508_634x389.jpg

Holding a belt? :oldlol:

Before the fight dude tried to shake Silva hand and got rejected.
After the weigh in dude tried to shake Silver hand and got rejected.
Before the fight tonight dude will try to shake his hand and get rejected.

Not hard to understand Silva is not going to shake your hand so f*ck off. I guess he took holding that belt as a friendship of some sort

hateraid
12-28-2013, 03:42 PM
If Silva keep doing his bullshit 'I'm better than you' style of fighting I am going to be pissed. Unless he wins.

Focused Silva = Destruction
I see this going down like the Silva premier against Franklin.

Hall vs. Leben is gonna be a classic. Can't wait for that

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 06:52 PM
gon' be good

gigantes
12-28-2013, 07:19 PM
jameer, will you be able to turn the anime off long enough to watch the fights?

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 07:26 PM
jameer, will you be able to turn the anime off long enough to watch the fights?
Hopefully :D

GOBB
12-28-2013, 07:54 PM
What time does this fight come on about?

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 07:55 PM
What time does this fight come on about?
pre lims at 5 on fox sports 1 main card at 7

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 07:58 PM
my bets so far

$5 on doomsday $2 that he wins by tko/ko
$15 on barnett

on some parlays that i will most likely lose

$2 on Anderson,Tate,Barnett,Miller,Porier,Hall

$3 on anderson,tate, barnett and miller

GOBB
12-28-2013, 08:00 PM
pre lims at 5 on fox sports 1 main card at 7

Any idea how long these fights last before main event? I forgot this isnt like boxing. You can pretty much tell when the main fight will come on. I was about to watch Tom Cruise Oblivion. Think I should just wait?

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Any idea how long these fights last before main event? I forgot this isnt like boxing. You can pretty much tell when the main fight will come on. I was about to watch Tom Cruise Oblivion. Think I should just wait?
8:30? i think maybe 9

GOBB
12-28-2013, 08:05 PM
8:30? i think maybe 9

Thanks.

GOBB
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
This white dude is trash. This city of god lookin mofo is whipping ass. Altho he has no take down skill. Seems to have nice hands and knees. Bout it so far.

Get this white dude out of here man. He stinks hes 34.

GOBB
12-28-2013, 08:46 PM
White dude looks like a cow at the slaughter house after the slaughter.

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Lets ****ing go!!!

GOBB
12-28-2013, 08:50 PM
White dude tough but his nose was red with blood :roll: He's not getting laid tonight.

GOBB
12-28-2013, 08:54 PM
No knock outs, no stoppage, no death? This fight stunk.

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 09:15 PM
This dudes hair looks so stupid

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Black guy has some really shitty takedown attempts

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 09:24 PM
That was really ****ing cool. Never seen a slam like that

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 09:27 PM
is it on fox yet?

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 09:30 PM
nvm yes it is

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Doomsday wins me $6.

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 10:04 PM
This fight is going to be really good

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Chris Leben v. Uriah Hall. Holy shit I did not know this was on the undercard :eek:

Bcogswell
12-28-2013, 10:34 PM
Anyone got a good link?

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Anyone got a good link?
http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/229731/4/watch-ufc-168-:-televised-prelims.html

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Did Leben really just punk out?

EnoughSaid
12-28-2013, 10:41 PM

Hall looks promising as ****. Dude can really be something. :bowdown:

Patrick Chewing
12-28-2013, 10:42 PM

His face almost fell off his head man

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 10:42 PM
His face almost fell off his head man
I don't blame him but he is one of the toughest guys in the business. Just surprised to see it

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Leben retiring.

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Anyone got a good link?
http://vaughnlive.tv/mike7314

Lebron23
12-28-2013, 11:02 PM
I first watched Leben in the UFC Reality TV Show. He's not the best MMA fighter, but he always gave some entertaining fights. Chris is on a losing streak. The perfect time for him to retire.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Anyone got a good stream link?

zNevermind I found a good stream

http://www.iguide.to/view/6567/_..._

Don't go to Jameer,s link unless you want lag and a virus :coleman:

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 11:18 PM
There is one literally two posts above yours.

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 11:21 PM
nice diego gassed so easily

Jackass18
12-28-2013, 11:21 PM
Ouch, badly missing weight and then getting his ass kicked in the 1st round.

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 11:22 PM
woof

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 11:23 PM

zNevermind I found a good stream

Don't go to Jameer,s link unless you want lag and a virus :coleman:
there are no viruses dumbass. i've been using that site for a while. both links are around the same quality so w/e.

bergs14
12-28-2013, 11:23 PM

Pretty good stream

edit:
oops, already posted.

Brujesino
12-28-2013, 11:25 PM
jameer you better not give me a ****ing virus!

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 11:31 PM
there are no viruses dumbass. i've been using that site for a while. both links are around the same quality so w/e.
Norton doesn't Lie :no:

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 11:35 PM
I suggest you guys go to firstrowsports and go to link 4 I think
Or maybe 5? Idk look for it. Someone is streaming it from UFC.tv it's great.
Yeah that is where I am at. Link is

http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/229732/6/watch-ufc-168:-chris-weidman-vs-anderson-silva.html

Patrick Chewing
12-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Link 6 is actually the best link, but it's on like a 15 second delay.

Jackass18
12-28-2013, 11:38 PM
**** yeah, Miller gets the sub

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Wow that was sexy

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 11:40 PM
I suggest you guys go to firstrowsports and go to link 4 I think
Or maybe 5? Idk look for it. Someone is streaming it from UFC.tv it's great.
nice find

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Link 6 is actually the best link, but it's on like a 15 second delay.
My link is better though :coleman:

Andrew Wiggins
12-28-2013, 11:48 PM
i've got the GOAT stream

http://i.imgur.com/KzmArxk.jpg

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 11:53 PM
i've got the GOAT stream

http://i.imgur.com/KzmArxk.jpg
I'm guessing this is the part where I ask you for the stream link then you say no :coleman:

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 11:56 PM
any want do avy bet on weidman silva? i got silva

TheSilentKiller
12-28-2013, 11:57 PM
Sure thing, I'll take Weidman.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Oh boy I sure wanna win your avy :lol

Jameerthefear
12-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Sure thing, I'll take Weidman.
1 week. winner also gets to pick the loser's user title. :D

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:00 AM
Oh boy I sure wanna win your avy :lol
Not how an avy bet works you jackass

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:00 AM
1 week. winner also gets to pick the loser's user title. :D
:cheers:

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 12:01 AM
tsk you are going to enjoy that new avy :D

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:01 AM
Not how an avy bet works you jackass
Oh really... Please explain to me how it works. I really care :coleman:

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:03 AM
Anyone want to bet reps? I need to get rid of these red bars. They're bad for my image :(

Jackass18
12-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Not that surprised the younger and more athletic Browne won, but surprised it came that quickly.

Brujesino
12-29-2013, 12:07 AM
damn:(

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:08 AM
That replay was brutal

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 12:09 AM
lol

Patrick Chewing
Damn who was the clown on TV tonight that said that Barnett was the best Heavyweight??

$LakerGold
Oh My God. ....

$LakerGold
12-29-2013, 12:10 AM
Jameer, avy bet with me. I got Ronda.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:10 AM
Travis Brown in contention for a title shot unfortunately. He should fight Dos Santos and whoever wins gets a title shot :coleman:

$LakerGold
12-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Damn who was the clown on TV tonight that said that Barnett was the best Heavyweight??
HE WAS.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Travis Brown in contention for a title shot unfortunately. He should fight Dos Santos and whoever wins gets a title shot :coleman:

Dos Santos just can't beat Velasquez

Andrew Wiggins
12-29-2013, 12:13 AM
holy shit, browne is a bad man

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 12:15 AM
Jameer, avy bet with me. I got Ronda.
:lol dont know enough about fighters to bet you

pauk
12-29-2013, 12:19 AM
Gotta love Urijah.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Wow Chris Leben is done... Atleast he has some legendary fights under his belt

Akiyama vs Leben top 10 fight in UFC history :applause:

$LakerGold
12-29-2013, 12:20 AM
:lol dont know enough about fighters to bet you
In record, Miesha is more well-rounded than Ronda. Take the bet.

$LakerGold
12-29-2013, 12:23 AM
Oh wait, happy 4k posts to me. lol :D

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 12:24 AM
In record, Miesha is more well-rounded than Ronda. Take the bet.
not fooling me :no: plus i'm already bettng some1

Andrew Wiggins
12-29-2013, 12:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GRbVmlE.jpg

millwad
12-29-2013, 12:28 AM
Trust me, Anderson will get knocked out badly and anyone who thinks anything else is delusional, he has NOTHING on WEIDMAN.

Will bump this after Anderson gets knocked out.. again.

Jackass18
12-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Hoping Rousey gets KO'd, but another armbar is most likely

Rousey certainly wins in the walk-out music department

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Dead at Roar being the song :oldlol:

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:31 AM
Meisha got some nice bosoms :pimp:

Andrew Wiggins
12-29-2013, 12:32 AM
can't take this shit seriously. women's mma is so unnecessary

TheSilentKiller
Ronda's song game is on point though

BurningHammer
Rondarmbar Rousey should win this.

MavsSuperFan
12-29-2013, 12:33 AM
silva is going to dominate if he is serious
If he is trying to clown Weidman, he will still probably win, but I hope he gets koed if he does that just cause its so fustrating to see him not take it seriously.

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Dana is surely on Ronda sides, both sides.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2013, 12:38 AM
It's so stupid how these fighters don't like each other.

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:38 AM
Nice take down by Tate.

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Well, Misha is walking into RondArmbar's triangle.

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:40 AM
Wow, what a throw.

Jackass18
12-29-2013, 12:41 AM
Tate isn't fighting very intelligently

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:41 AM
Great first round. Ronda is so ****ing good

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Ronda won Round 1.

Brujesino
tate needs to calm down

BurningHammer
Ronda's judo skill is top.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Wow good fight. Meisha showing lots of heart :applause:

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:44 AM
This is like Olympic judo with punches and kicks, and Ronda is winning gold.

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:46 AM
**** that was awesome

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:46 AM
Wow, Meisha got out of RondArmbar. Still in trouble though.

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:47 AM
Tates resilience is incredible

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 12:47 AM
good fight

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Ronda won Round 2, clearly. It is pretty incredible Meisha survived though. :applause:

TheSilentKiller
yeah clear 2-0 so far. Really fun fight

Brujesino
ronda tired, tate needs to be calm and just jab

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 12:49 AM
can't take this shit seriously. women's mma is so unnecessary
You were saying? :lol

Brujesino
12-29-2013, 12:50 AM
ronda strong as **** though

Jackass18
No class Rousey. Hopefully, she'll stop ducking Cyborg and get KO'd.

jamal99
I want to see Cris Cyborg go apeshit on Ronda's ass...

BurningHammer
http://i.imgur.com/PtHLJsM.png

Budadiiii
Damn, what a shame.

TheSilentKiller
She earned it. Damn

Qwyjibo
It's a shame Miesha isn't better. Would be great to see Rousey knocked the hell out but she's just too talented right now.

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 12:51 AM
lame

Brujesino
damn that bitch won

Patrick Chewing
Ronda's a poor sport.

Cyborg needs to get in there roids or not and rip her head off

BurningHammer
Dem Boos :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

millwad
12-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Such a dislikeable person, Ronda.

Jackass18
12-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Rousey gonna be more hated than Jon Jones

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Ronda Rousey, the Alex Rodriguez of Women's MMA? :oldlol:

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:54 AM
Rousey gonna be more hated than Jon Jones
She has been for a while

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:55 AM
Olivia Munn, "famous"? :confusedshrug:

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 12:56 AM
the only thing miesha did well was surviving and prolonging the inevitable
Against Ronda that is considered doing well

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 12:56 AM
the only thing miesha did well was surviving and prolonging the inevitable
Agreed. She should have just traded punches and tried to stay away from ground. But yeah. :ohwell:

$LakerGold
12-29-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't care about the Armbar, those f* Harai Goshi's were just so beautiful. omg.

Congratulations, Ronda!

Jackass18
12-29-2013, 12:59 AM
War Weidman

$LakerGold
12-29-2013, 01:00 AM
How dare you people call that fight - lame.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Silva by TKO 2nd round. He's just gonna f*ck around in the 1st:lol

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 01:01 AM
How dare you people call that fight - lame.
nah i meant the outcome haha

BoogieWoogieMan
12-29-2013, 01:02 AM
So what did Miesha say about Rousey's family that was such a big deal?

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Man Anderson's voice makes you want to murder him

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 01:05 AM
I think she was talking about her TUF family.

BoogieWoogieMan
12-29-2013, 01:06 AM

Seriously...

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 01:06 AM
I really want to know too.

But at the end, you should have fighting honor and at least shake hand.

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Then that is absolutely bullcrap.

millwad
I want Anderson to win so badly but it's gonna be so hurtful to see Weidman knocking him out without Silva clowning. Pretty heartbreaking for me personally, gonna watch the fight without sound, haha, too nervous and it will suck too much to hear people go wild over a KO'd Anderson.

jamal99
If this is the case, I want Cyborg to beat her until she forgets how to armbar :lol

TheSilentKiller
Seriously...
That was my impression. I knew she was really salty about the way Tate acted towards her coaches and fighters on the show

Brujesino
12-29-2013, 01:08 AM
she said nothing,rhondas team kept giving tate's team shit and if tate said anything like "stop" rhonda would be offended.

Just the shit she pulled with dennis hallman makes her a dumb overly sensitive ****

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 01:09 AM
Doesn't Silva's game plans always involve him clowning opponents?

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2013, 01:12 AM
I want Anderson to win so badly but it's gonna be so hurtful to see Weidman knocking him out without Silva clowning. Pretty heartbreaking for me personally

lol wut?

Brujesino
12-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Doesn't Silva's game plans always involve him clowning opponents?
yeah but not that much

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 01:13 AM
yeah but not that much
He did it even more against Forrest Griffin

millwad
12-29-2013, 01:15 AM
lol wut?

Not serious, was making fun of the guys who act like these fighters are family.

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 01:16 AM
OMG

Brujesino
12-29-2013, 01:17 AM
holy **** he hurt him

BurningHammer
12-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Silva can fight in sleep now? :oldlol:

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Weidman looked damn good there

GASOL IS GOAT
12-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Lol Mr. Steroids is in the crowd

Jackass18
12-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Damn, not a good ending...

Jameerthefear
Wow What

BurningHammer
Oh shit. :wtf:

BoogieWoogieMan
F*ck...

Jameerthefear
12-29-2013, 01:23 AM
No wway OH NO. I'm bout to puke

Jackass18
Cory Hill sighting

jamal99
Oh ****...

TheSilentKiller
Yessss

Brujesino
what

pauk
ok.......... this is ***in absurd........

Jameerthefear
That's it...

Qwyjibo
12-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Eeeeeeeeee damn. That was brutal.

Given his age, Anderson should just call it quits. He doesn't need to prove anything else.

Either way, Weidman looked like he was on his way to another win. He was hitting him harder than Sonnen ever did when he had him on the ground.

Brujesino
eeeewwwww

redhonda76
OUCH!!!!! The leg just snap!!!

FashionIssues
sickning

BurningHammer
Wow, and it comes from his own kick. :(

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2013, 01:25 AM
millwad just hung himself

Jackass18
Cory Hill took 2 years to come back from that injury. Silva could be done.

millwad
My computer died, what happened? I get that Anderson's leg snapped but how?

Zan Tabak
Damn, that sucks. I hate to see his career end that way.

Scoooter
12-29-2013, 01:26 AM
Yuck. I'm done with this barbaric nonsense.

Andrew Wiggins
ouch

http://i.imgur.com/ChCYV09.jpg

Patrick Chewing
I'm surprised that hasn't happened earlier to him. His legs are really, really skinny.

TheSilentKiller
12-29-2013, 01:27 AM
jesus that picture is horrid

pauk
Cant ***ing believe Silva's career is ending this way.... Weidman is good, but is also the luckiest guy in MMA history....

redhonda76
Anderson Silva is done after this. At 38 yrs old, he's really got nothing to prove anymore.
I see Machida moving up quickly on this very soon.

TheSilentKiller
I should make that jameers new avatar :oldlol: