PDA

View Full Version : Dec 20 Nets at 76ers Game Thread

Miss Bella
12-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Little to no interest it seems:( . Teletovic is killing it he has already drained 5 three pointers. I don't think anyone other than him has hit any three.

Lets get Kobe's record Teletubby:applause:

Turners is also making almost every attempt he is taking.

K Xerxes
12-20-2013, 09:04 PM
2 lottery teams going at it. Nobody wanna see that.

Miss Bella
12-20-2013, 09:06 PM
2 lottery teams going at it. Nobody wanna see that.

It has been a very enjoyable game. And the Nets will be 8th seeded with a win against the Sixers.

niko
12-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Defense is horrific. Philly is fast and athletic but they are all over all and leave people open. Nets are just rooted to the floor, like trees. How many rebounds have Philly got simply because they jump and the Nets are flatfooted?

It is a fun game, i'll give you that but it's amazing how the Nets are playing what should be very matter of fact wins and are instead dogfights. I very easily see them losing this game.

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 09:12 PM
****ing trade Lopez, second game where we are getting killed in the pick and roll and on the boards. I don't know how long I can continue to support this team if Lopez is on it.

Miss Bella
12-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Defense is horrific. Philly is fast and athletic but they are all over all and leave people open. Nets are just rooted to the floor, like trees. How many rebounds have Philly got simply because they jump and the Nets are flatfooted?

It is a fun game, i'll give you that but it's amazing how the Nets are playing what should be very matter of fact wins and are instead dogfights. I very easily see them losing this game.

Teams like Sixers are the problem, they are fast and athletic and they run that is why I think if we meet Heat in the playoffs this year we will probably be swept. Brook can guard one on one but his help defense is on the level of Bargnani which is a shame because he most often becomes +/- despite playing great offensively. I just wish he was a little smarter and more mobile.

And with Garnett being replaced with Teletubby we have no player in our starting five that is above average defensively, maybe Pierce.

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Teams like Sixers are the problem, they are fast and athletic and they run that is why I think if we meet Heat in the playoffs this year we will probably be swept. Brook can guard one on one but his help defense is on the level of Bargnani which is a shame because he most often becomes +/- despite playing great offensively. I just wish he was a little smarter and more mobile.

And with Garnett being replaced with Teletubby we have no player in our starting five that is above average defensively, maybe Pierce.

Athleticism has nothing to do with us losing. The reason we lose is cause no one out there even ****ing tries. Especially Lopez. My problem with this team is that not only do they suck, they're also boring as **** to watch. If you gave me a shitty team that gave their all every night and were at least entertaining I would be fine, but this team just depresses me.

Miss Bella
12-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Athleticism has nothing to do with us losing. The reason we lose is cause no one out there even ****ing tries. Especially Lopez. My problem with this team is that not only do they suck, they're also boring as **** to watch. If you gave me a shitty team that gave their all every night and were at least entertaining I would be fine, but this team just depresses me.

I don't care about them being entertaining as long as they get it done, which they haven't. But I keep hoping Deron will turn it around. He have had five straight good games, now it is all about health. If we win tonight we have 4 wins in the last six games which is good compared to the horrid start.

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 09:33 PM
I don't care about them being entertaining as long as they get it done, which they haven't. But I keep hoping Deron will turn it around. He have had five straight good games, now it is all about health. If we win tonight we have 4 wins in the last six games which is good compared to the horrid start.

DWills been playing well, Peirce has been playing well, Joe has been playing well, KG has been playing well in what little minutes he's played. The problem is Lopez on defense and on the boards and I would love for someone to try and disagree.

niko
12-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Do Net fans like Netsdaily? I get the news is good, but homerism is ridiculous. They said the nets had the most lineups due to injury. I said yes, but also because before the last 2 weeks Kidd's rotations were awful. NO ITS JUST INJURIES. And they are annoyed i suggest it's something beyond injuries.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 09:39 PM
****ing trade Lopez, second game where we are getting killed in the pick and roll and on the boards. I don't know how long I can continue to support this team if Lopez is on it.
And defense too. Brook is the softest idiot in the league. Nets defense is shot and it's all on Deron and Brook.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Can somebody please name me a softer center than Brook? I guarantee that you won't find one in the league.

Miss Bella
12-20-2013, 09:44 PM
And defense too. Brook is the softest idiot in the league. Nets defense is shot and it's all on Deron and Brook.

At least I appreciate Deron in this half as being the only on to run back on defense after a turnover, we had three straight and Deron was the only one running back on all of them and even stopped a two on one.

But Deron is a bit of a bonehead at times definitely.

Miss Bella
12-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Can somebody please name me a softer center than Brook? I guarantee that you won't find one in the league.

Easy:lol

His home court is very close, funny that the two softest centers plays here.

Mr. Incredible
12-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Didn't you make a thread saying he was going to dominate the league?

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 09:47 PM

And Peirce and Blatche and Teletovic and Plumlee and Livingston. Basically everyone except Anderson.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Wow.. No wonder the Nets are 29th in defense. Everything is in the interior or the three. Nets have zero good defensive possessions in an entire game. Even when they get a stop they allow a rebound.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Easy:lol

His home court is very close, funny that the two softest centers plays here.
Bargnani doesn't count.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Piece has four turnovers and his last one led to a 76ers three. All he does is turn the ball over. Gosh, this team has no hope and any nets can saying otherwise knows nothing about basketball.

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:00 PM
The 6ers are out rebounding the Nets by 14 and Brook Lopez only has 5. Trade him now.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Nets have four turnovers trying to feed it to Brook. Gosh, this is just so ****ing infuriating.

chocolatethunder
12-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Nets have four turnovers trying to feed it to Brook. Gosh, this is just so ****ing infuriating.
Why is it infuriating? Didn't KG change the culture?

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Pierce and Deron have 10 combined turnovers. How anemic. How can crap not get better with these veterans? It's just awful. Similar to the Wizards game the a nets are going to lose because of no defense played..

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Pierce and Deron have 10 combined turnovers. How anemic. How can crap not get better with these veterans? It's just awful. Similar to the Wizards game the a nets are going to lose because of no defense played..

They lost to the Wizards cause they have up 20 Offensive rebounds.Defense was the least of our worries.

Purch
12-20-2013, 10:16 PM
What happens to Dwills bald spot?:biggums:

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:17 PM
What happens to Dwills bald spot?:biggums:

He had a bald spot? :biggums:

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 10:20 PM
They lost to the Wizards cause they have up 20 Offensive rebounds.Defense was the least of our worries.
Never watch basketball again if you say defense was the "least of our worries" hello, rebound is defense and the wizards shot 50+ percent

Purch
12-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Bud and Brown use so many of the Spurs plays on Philly and Atlanta. This is why you can't let your assistants leave:lol

niko
The Nets announcers said the reason Teletovic is so important is that he misses softly so people can rebound. Really?

It's A VC3!!!
Why did Brook to up so ****ing soft?? Holy crap.. This is just so disgusting.

MP.Trey
12-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Deron GW incoming

EDIT: Meh. Was close.

niko
12-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Deron GW was close
Fixed

MP.Trey
12-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Fixed
I knew where it was going, at least. :oldlol:

Mr. Incredible
12-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Nets are tuuuuurrrible

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Deron cost us the game. Biggest turnover and his 7th of the game. Just downright horrible.

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:43 PM
What happens when your center can't rebound:
Your wings have to crash the boards and with so many hands scrambling the ball often pops out.

Your Wings have to go and crash the boards instead of being back for long rebounds.

konex
12-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Funny how D-Will gets trashed on these boards. His presence is pretty much the difference btw. the Nets looking legit or like bums

Uncle Drew
12-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Turner buzzer beater :lol Sixers win it in overtime.

truhooper
12-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Turner!

Nets :lol

konex
12-20-2013, 10:48 PM
Wow, how do Nets allow a GW layup with 6 seconds left?

Mr. Incredible
12-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Definitely was expecting that. :bowdown:

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Wow, how do Nets allow a GW layup with 6 seconds left?

It's called Brook Lopez. You want him?

R.I.P.
12-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Funny how D-Will gets trashed on these boards. His presence is pretty much the difference btw. the Nets looking legit or like bums

Going to OT against the 76ers is making you look legit? :lol

That

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Going to OT against the 76ers is making you look legit? :lol

That

niko
12-20-2013, 10:52 PM
It's called Brook Lopez. You want him?
Pierce not leaping, trying to get a charge didn't help either. He really thought the refs were going to call a charge?

That was hilarious, Pierce hits the shot and does the "wow, that was so surprising" bullshit. The surprising thing is you came to the team and they stink. :cheers:

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Pierce not leaping, trying to get a charge didn't help either. He really thought the refs were going to call a charge?

That was hilarious, Pierce hits the shot and does the "wow, that was so surprising" bullshit. The surprising thing is you came to the team and they stink. :cheers:

It was a charge but he should've known that they wouldn't call it. The fact that they needed 3 people to defend that drive is pathetic in the first place. If Brook wasn't god awful, Pierce wouldn't have even had to come over. Pierce has been picking up Lopezs slack the entire season and it's starting to piss me off. This game was all Pierce and Deron, especially down the stretch.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Oh gosh. What a deflating loss. Nets are now 9-17. Whatever signs of improvement they have showed went down the drain. This loss was unacceptable. A game winning layup? How disgusting is that.:facepalm
Absolutely no attention is being paid to the defensive end. For the second night in a row to allow a team to shoot 50% or better is just egregious.

niko
12-20-2013, 11:01 PM
It was a charge but he should've known that they wouldn't call it. The fact that they needed 3 people to defend that drive is pathetic in the first place. If Brook wasn't god awful, Pierce wouldn't have even had to come over. Pierce has been picking up Lopezs slack the entire season and it's starting to piss me off. This game was all Pierce and Deron, especially down the stretch.
Oh yeah it was a charge but there was 0.00% chance of it being called. The Nets play like they are surprised in end game scenarios contact is allowed. Brook on that rebound pulled out of his hand. That's how the last minute usually goes (except against the Knicks where we get called).

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Oh yeah it was a charge but there was 0.00% chance of it being called. The Nets play like they are surprised in end game scenarios contact is allowed. Brook on that rebound pulled out of his hand. That's how the last minute usually goes (except against the Knicks where we get called).

It was a disgusting game. If they don't somehow magically beat the Pacers, or lose on Christmas, then I say you trade everyone except Joe, Blatche and Anderson for some starting quality players that still have potential like Holiday, Derozan, Fareid, Leonard types and push for that 8th seed.

It's A VC3!!!
12-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Great. The Nets go an abysmal 1-2 this week. We have the Pacers twice next week and the Bulls once. After our 0-3 week next week the Nets will be 9-20. I wonder what happens then.

The JKidd Kid
12-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Great. The Nets go an abysmal 1-2 this week. We have the Pacers twice next week and the Bulls once. After our 0-3 week next week the Nets will be 9-20. I wonder what happens then.

I can't wait. I hope they keep Kidd but trade everyone else, this roster is never winning a championship.

Mr. Incredible
12-20-2013, 11:19 PM
You'll still be here posting the same bullsh1t

Fresh Kid
12-21-2013, 03:39 AM
OH SHIT:eek: Tha overrated mess got defeated by super turner?:lol :oldlol: