PDA

View Full Version : Fair warning: Actions that put your topic or post in danger of deletion

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 02:26 PM
It's been a few years since I last posted something like this. The forum guidelines should be enough. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66064) Generally the trolls know they're trolls so I don't answer their complaints often. However there have been a number of circumstances where posters I don't view as trolls have made posts that do violate rules. It's for the sake of this type of poster that I'm putting up this thread. Jeff does tolerate a bit of stupidity but there are smaller offense that will still get your posts deleted and greater offenses that can get you banned if someone draws Jeff's attention to it. Every offense is not caught but we aren't as random as some of you may think.

Lighter offenses that put your post at risk of deletion:

1. ****, ******, ******. Notice the series of asterisks? That's because these words are banned. So when you clever kids do some minor alteration to get around the auto-censor you are still violating the rule, you just avoided the censor. And especially when you are using a word that is offensive to a certain group of people, be it racially or to a certain gender? That's one of the main reasons a forum will have moderators.

2. "Why did my LeBron thread get deleted?" James and Bryant are the two most popular players in the game so a lot of conversation about them is to be expected and is tolerated. What is undesirable (and pushes you towards troll territory) is making a bunch of topics about the same subject. You really think we don't have 20 topics about Bryant's contract extension? We do. A good rule of thumb is, read the first 2 pages of topics. If you don't see a topic like yours, go ahead and post it. If however you do, please just post what you have to say in that topic. Please do not just make a topic so you can get some attention, post a topic because you have something new and interesting to share.

3. If you disagree with your topic being deleted, ask a mod, preferably in pm, why it was deleted instead of reposting it and starting a delete war that can and often does lead to your banning. I absolutely do not promise that you will like the reply you receive and we don''t generally like to step on each other's toes (undeleting a topic someone else deleted) but if you have a real case to make and aren't just some trolling idiot you will be listened to.

There are no doubt other actions that will get your post deleted. Generally a post that's not about the NBA is fair game. If it's interesting I may leave it alone but another mod may not. These are the main things that I wanted to address in terms of just deletion.

Not going to name names but yes, there have been times when I got sick of what a poster was doing, sent a few example links to Jeff and let him deal with it as he saw fit. And this isn't some special power I possess, any poster can do this. So don't do the following:

1. Repeated reposting of a deleted topic. If it's removed even once you should pm a mod and ask about it, assuming you aren't a trolling idiot. IF it's deleted more than once, I assure you, it's not a mistake. I don't think anyone gets any enjoyment out of the deletion process and it can end up wasting both of our time. I don't like wasting my time and am going to send a complaint. And yes, that gets you banned.

2. Sexual fantasy topics about NBA players. You think he's cute? Ok, fine, whatever. Don't make a topic about it.

3. Bigoted attacks. We will not catch everything, we don't have the time to read everything. But not just mods but any poster can report you and when something seriously offensive is brought to my attention I will pass it along. You can call each other idiots, jerks, twits, etc. but there is a line and if you can't tell what crosses it you shouldn't be posting anyway.

Inferno
12-21-2013, 02:29 PM
2. Sexual fantasy topics about NBA players. You think he's cute? Ok, fine, whatever. Don't make a topic about it.

:lol :applause:

PizzamanIRL
12-21-2013, 02:32 PM

You hear that Jameer? Keep that sick shit to yourself!

DaSeba5
12-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Keep up the good work, man.

The sexual fantasy part made me :lol knowing what happened to Jameer. :lol

Noob Saibot
12-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Noob is impressed by these rules.

Draz
12-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Lmfao @#2

Inferno
12-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Jameer got banned? :eek:

SpecialQue
12-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Keep up the good work, man.

The sexual fantasy part made me :lol knowing what happened to Jameer. :lol

What happened to him?

LeGOAT
12-21-2013, 02:45 PM
So will 9er finally be banned for continuously posting his Lebron efficiency/ dominant bullshit?

SpecialQue
12-21-2013, 02:46 PM
So will 9er finally be banned for continuously posting his Lebron efficiency/ dominant bullshit?

Let's hope so.

DaSeba5
12-21-2013, 02:47 PM
What happened to him?

Jameer got banned because of his thread about sucking Anthony Davis.

I'm sure he will be back though

Mr Exlax
12-21-2013, 02:49 PM
I like the freedom, but thanks a million for cracking down on some of the crap going on here.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Trolls like him are banned for a few days and then allowed to return.

LeGOAT
12-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Grow a back bone

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Grow a back bone
Where does it say that I am in charge of banning? I do wish people would think about what they write before they post. I am telling you how things work on this forum. You don't like it? Leave.

longtime lurker
12-21-2013, 02:59 PM

Wow allow them to return? They'll just continue to do the same BS

LeGOAT
12-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Where does it say that I am in charge of banning? I do wish people would think about what they write before they post. I am telling you how things work on this forum. You don't like it? Leave.
It wasnt directed towards you. More towards lord Jeffrey

K Xerxes
12-21-2013, 03:03 PM
The sad reality is that this site has become so dependent on trolls like 9er for activity that there's no choice but to let them return after a while. Their troll threads get so much views and posts, and let's not act like everyone isn't aware that it's pure trolling.

inclinerator
12-21-2013, 03:06 PM
finally a stop to fudge's gay threads

Dresta
12-21-2013, 03:08 PM
The sad reality is that this site has become so dependent on trolls like 9er for activity that there's no choice but to let them return after a while. Their troll threads get so much views and posts, and let's not act like everyone isn't aware that it's pure trolling.
You're just as bad you big whore.

K Xerxes
12-21-2013, 03:11 PM
You're just as bad you big whore.

There's a difference between outright trolling and disagreements in opinion because of different viewpoints/possible biases. I admit I may have some bias towards the Bulls, but I try to post as reasonably as I can.

Miller for 3
12-21-2013, 03:29 PM
:cheers:

Can you check IP addresses? Pauk/Lebron23/Nash/etc. has about 34 or so accounts and uses them to rep him/herself and do neg trains on respectable posters.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 03:32 PM
In defense of Jeff: We post here for free. His livelihood is based on this site so he has to do enough business to support himself and his family while keeping up with operating costs. Do I like the trolls? Of course not. If there were no trolls there would be no need for moderators beyond dealing with the offensive. For whatever reason (which I am not going to speculate on) they are suspended except for a few rare cases where the banning is permanent. Whatever that reason, it's ultimately Jeff's prerogative to run this board as he sees fit. The reason that for me it's important to distinguish between RMWG the mod and RMWG the poster is that as mod I really am just trying to follow the guidelines Jeff gave me when he asked me to do this.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 03:32 PM
:cheers:

Can you check IP addresses?
No.

305Baller
12-21-2013, 03:33 PM
my last thread sucked and should be deleted.

Dresta
12-21-2013, 04:43 PM
'And especially when you are using a word that is offensive to a certain group of people, be it racially or to a certain gender?'

Sounds like some bullshit from Real Green right here: what words are offensive to the male gender exactly? What you really mean is a special treatment for women which allows them to ban words, and i find that supremely offensive.

Stop offending my group of people mother****er.

Kblaze8855
12-21-2013, 04:45 PM
For the most part with me....I don't mind if you are an idiot....if you are funny or you took real effort to explain your absurd conclusion.

When I stop letting it go is when you do it in 3-4 topics a day or even one a week if I see it 8 times.

You can say virtually anything with a genuine effort being put in to explain why you believe it and id ignore it like....7 times. When you do it all day every day.....

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 05:01 PM
'And especially when you are using a word that is offensive to a certain group of people, be it racially or to a certain gender?'

Sounds like some bullshit from Real Green right here: what words are offensive to the male gender exactly? What you really mean is a special treatment for women which allows them to ban words, and i find that supremely offensive.

Stop offending my group of people mother****er.
This is a joke, right? It can be hard to tell sometimes.

Le Shaqtus
12-21-2013, 05:03 PM
1. Repeated reposting of a deleted topic. If it's removed even once you should pm a mod and ask about it, assuming you aren't a trolling idiot. IF it's deleted more than once, I assure you, it's not a mistake. I don't think anyone gets any enjoyment out of the deletion process and it can end up wasting both of our time. I don't like wasting my time and am going to send a complaint. And yes, that gets you banned.

Take notes Tony Montana.

K Xerxes
12-21-2013, 05:05 PM
I find it pretty remarkable that mods aren't allow to warn or ban here. Compared to all of the other forums I've been in, this one is probably the most troll infested one. And I don't think it's a coincidence that this is the only one I've come across where mods aren't actually allowed to... moderate.

It seems odd given that the mods here seem to be very sensible and well respected members of the forum, who were personally approached by the admin himself.

And I mean it's not difficult to get rid of renegade mods if that's the worry with affording mods the power the need.

Mr. Jabbar
12-21-2013, 05:08 PM
i dont mind trolls at all, most of them are funny, few exceptions like ispin69, overall its what sets this place apart from other bball forum shitholes i wont even name

Mr. Jabbar
12-21-2013, 05:13 PM
we gotta do somethin' bout the multiple gimmick syndrome too, im not saying every guy with multiple acccounts is a lebron stan but the evidence keeps stacking up:

http://imageshack.us/a/img19/638/x2c2.png

longtime lurker
12-21-2013, 05:37 PM
For the most part with me....I don't mind if you are an idiot....if you are funny or you took real effort to explain your absurd conclusion.

When I stop letting it go is when you do it in 3-4 topics a day or even one a week if I see it 8 times.

You can say virtually anything with a genuine effort being put in to explain why you believe it and id ignore it like....7 times. When you do it all day every day.....

I suggestion to stop trolls from creating multiple topics a day is to have limitations on the number of threads you can create if you have a negative rep. Let's be real there's a common denominator with all the idiots that keep flooding the boards with the same threads over and over again.

Inferno
12-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Is Jameer's ban permanent?

Bandito
12-21-2013, 05:57 PM
1. ****, ******, ******. Notice the series of asterisks? That's because these words are banned. So when you clever kids do some minor alteration to get around the auto-censor you are still violating the rule, you just avoided the censor. And especially when you are using a word that is offensive to a certain group of people, be it racially or to a certain gender? That's one of the main reasons a forum will have moderators.
YOLO

moe94
12-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Some of you are acting like the troll problem is 4chan level. It's not. It's pedestrian and it's the usual suspects.

FatComputerNerd
12-21-2013, 06:07 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-delete-everything.png

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Some of you are acting like the troll problem is 4chan level. It's not. It's pedestrian and it's the usual suspects.

Yeah, it's not even Sherdog level.

But I agree with the concept.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 06:43 PM
YOLO
A word that should be autocensored.

mlh1981
12-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Only you and a handful of the mods are still active. Many of them don't come here anymore. May be time for Jeff to update.

STATUTORY
12-21-2013, 07:17 PM
Yeah, it's not even Sherdog level.

But I agree with the concept.

sherdog is moderated with much more scrutiny than here, I have experienced many bans there first hand

SpecialQue
12-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Shut the fu.ck up kid

:lebronamazed:

Marchesk
12-21-2013, 08:06 PM
:lebronamazed:

It's situational. If you tell a troll to frack off, then the mods won't come down on you.

Just in case, frack isn't an alternate spelling. It's a BSG reference.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-21-2013, 08:11 PM
I don't even know what Sherdog is, but 4chan is in the tens of millions of active users.

ISH's stats at the bottom of the site say there are 2,429 active users. So the troll to member ratio here is pretty terrible.

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2013, 08:16 PM
sherdog is moderated with much more scrutiny than here, I have experienced many bans there first hand

I haven't been back there for a while, but I remembered the trolling was out of control there.

I don't even know what Sherdog is, but 4chan is in the tens of millions of active users.

ISH's stats at the bottom of the site say there are 2,429 active users. So the troll to member ratio here is pretty terrible.

Sherdog is a forum usually for MMA talk, but they also discuss boxing, amateur, and other sports like basketball.

crunk-juice
12-21-2013, 09:16 PM
should just abolish the rep system. does nothing but harm, plus it isn't even indicative of the quality of the poster. hell, I'm red just because I frustrated a couple trolls. and when you're red, the motivation to make quality posts is reduced. I've even made a few 'troll' posts for that reason. on some other forums I post a lot more seriously.

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2013, 09:22 PM
So what you're saying is ISH does not tolerate the gay community? What if someone on here legitimately wants to bang an NBA player?

Bandito
12-21-2013, 09:25 PM
A word that should be autocensored.
:lol true

crunk-juice
12-21-2013, 09:39 PM
So what you're saying is ISH does not tolerate the gay community? What if someone on here legitimately wants to bang an NBA player?

uh, good for them? no need to make a thread about it.

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2013, 09:52 PM
uh, good for them? no need to make a thread about it.

But we can allow threads about players girlfriends or wives? I think it's dumb to ban obvious joke threads like the one about Parsons modelling which was absolutely hilarious. It's pathetic if you're so uncomfortable with your own sexuality you can't take a joke. All I'm saying is if we're banning gay love threads then straight love threads should be banned too.

crunk-juice
12-21-2013, 09:58 PM
But we can allow threads about players girlfriends or wives? I think it's dumb to ban obvious joke threads like the one about Parsons modelling which was absolutely hilarious. It's pathetic if you're so uncomfortable with your own sexuality you can't take a joke. All I'm saying is if we're banning gay love threads then straight love threads should be banned too.

well I would agree with that. but I highly doubt the OP meant any harm in singling out the gay threads.

NugzFan
12-21-2013, 10:00 PM
should just abolish the rep system. does nothing but harm, plus it isn't even indicative of the quality of the poster. hell, I'm red just because I frustrated a couple trolls. and when you're red, the motivation to make quality posts is reduced. I've even made a few 'troll' posts for that reason. on some other forums I post a lot more seriously.

you actually get influenced by the red bars? it de-motivates you to post better? :rolleyes:

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2013, 10:01 PM
well I would agree with that. but I highly doubt the OP meant any harm in singling out the gay threads.

Well he singles them out specifically in the bottom of his post. I'm just playing devil's advocate really I don't care that much. I care more about gold mines like the parsons thread being deleted than I care about legitimate sexual fantasies towards players :lol I doubt anyone who actually feels that way about a player would come on a board as homophobic as this one (not you I mean in general)

crunk-juice
12-21-2013, 10:11 PM
you actually get influenced by the red bars? it de-motivates you to post better? :rolleyes:

maybe read it a few more times, champ.

reppy
12-21-2013, 10:44 PM

I honestly don't care about those "Who's cutest NBA player?" I figure a lot of it is in tongue in cheek, but even if not I'm not so uncomfortable with myself as a straight male that I'm going to get upset and worried about what other people are into.

I'm more concerned about every thread breaking down into some trash about LeBron vs. Kobe or being dominant vs. being efficient.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 10:52 PM
So what you're saying is ISH does not tolerate the gay community?No, and if you interpret it that way you may be an idiot.
What if someone on here legitimately wants to bang an NBA player?
Good luck to them, just don't make a topic about it.

I suggest you find a more important cause to care about.

Jameerthefear
12-21-2013, 10:53 PM
You hear that Jameer? Keep that sick shit to yourself!
I was asking you guys :confusedshrug:

GASOL IS GOAT
12-21-2013, 11:20 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2gtw0uq.gif

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2013, 11:27 PM
No, and if you interpret it that way you may be an idiot.
Good luck to them, just don't make a topic about it.

I suggest you find a more important cause to care about.
Are you serious? You just said you can't make a gay thread. How is that not promoting intolerance of gays? Change the rule to no sexual related threads at all or admit you're a hypocrite.

Mr. Jabbar
12-21-2013, 11:32 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Are you serious? You just said you can't make a gay thread. How is that not promoting intolerance of gays? Change the rule to no sexual related threads at all or admit you're a hypocrite.
How is a gay thread suitable for an NBA forum? Your crusade is stupid. Feel free to end it. No, I am not going to allow sexual fantasies about NBA players in this forum. I shouldn't even have to explain this. Don't like it? Leave.

Fresh Kid
12-21-2013, 11:49 PM
:applause:

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2013, 11:49 PM
How is a gay thread suitable for an NBA forum? Your crusade is stupid. Feel free to end it. No, I am not going to allow sexual fantasies about NBA players in this forum. I shouldn't even have to explain this. Don't like it? Leave.
A gay thread about an NBA player is far more relevant than a thread about an NBA player's girlfriend or wife. I'm not gonna leave this forum over something as dumb as this. Telling me to leave is not a way to explain your position its a stance taken by people who know they are wrong.

Fresh Kid
12-21-2013, 11:50 PM
preach it kyrie preach it!:applause:

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2013, 11:54 PM
A gay thread about an NBA player is far more relevant than a thread about an NBA player's girlfriend or wife. I'm not gonna leave this forum over something as dumb as this. Telling me to leave is not a way to explain your position its a stance taken by people who know they are wrong.
No, seriously, if you don't like it you can leave as far as I'm concerned because the position is not changing. Yes, you can make a post talking about how a player has a cute wife. Similarly, we've allowed posts about how so-and-so is a cute player. What I'm not letting slide are sexual fantasies. You may not make a thread talking about which players you want to do and how you want to do them. Don't luike it? Tough. There is nothing else to explain. You don't get why sexual fantasy isn't appropriate? Your problem.

KyrieTheFuture
12-22-2013, 12:00 AM
No, seriously, if you don't like it you can leave as far as I'm concerned because the position is not changing. Yes, you can make a post talking about how a player has a cute wife. Similarly, we've allowed posts about how so-and-so is a cute player. What I'm not letting slide are sexual fantasies. You may not make a thread talking about which players you want to do and how you want to do them. Don't luike it? Tough. There is nothing else to explain. You don't get why sexual fantasy isn't appropriate? Your problem.

Well then I misinterpreted what the rule was. So to be clear, I can say Kobe is hot and that Vanessa is hot but I cannot mention any sexual desire towards either of them?

Real Men Wear Green
12-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Well then I misinterpreted what the rule was. So to be clear, I can say Kobe is hot and that Vanessa is hot but I cannot mention any sexual desire towards either of them?
Do you know what porn is? That would represent the line you are not supposed to cross.

crunk-juice
12-22-2013, 12:01 AM

http://i.minus.com/ixC2LBSU6mRJF.gif

moe94
12-22-2013, 12:02 AM

This is as reasonable as anyone can get.

KyrieTheFuture
12-22-2013, 12:05 AM
Do you know what porn is? That would represent the line you are not supposed to cross.

Word, I thought what you were saying is that sexually explicit content was allowed if it wasn't about a player. We good :cheers:

CavaliersFTW
12-22-2013, 12:18 AM
:oldlol: Jameer thought he was bein slick with his Anthony Davis thread

Jameerthefear
12-22-2013, 12:25 AM
:D

VIntageNOvel
12-22-2013, 12:35 AM

i think what you mean is post like "i want to be sandwiched between parson, and lick his ***" -> the gay joke from not actually gay poster, am i right?

damn i missed anthony davis thread, where is it, has it been deleted?

poido123
12-22-2013, 12:38 AM

I must say, some of the comments in those sexual fantasy threads are fcking funny :oldlol:

I absolutely despise 90% of the Heat fanbase on here. If they didn't exist, my morale and happiness would increase by about 90%.

VIntageNOvel
12-22-2013, 12:40 AM
realfegweargreen, keep on deleting. I'll say it again. You're the worst mod here. If you don't like this job, stop complaining and go somewhere else.

i think RMWG is cool as long as he also deleting the kobe bashing thread (neutral to both side)

I must say, some of the comments in those sexual fantasy threads are fcking funny :oldlol:

I absolutely despise 90% of the Heat fanbase on here. If they didn't exist, my morale and happiness would increase by about 90%.

yup those jokes is actually not as annoying as troll thread

moe94
12-22-2013, 12:55 AM
why delete my posts? :coleman:

You're seriously one of my favorite posters now. Just a misunderstood guy trying to make it in this weird world.

CavaliersFTW
12-22-2013, 01:09 AM
i think what you mean is post like "i want to be sandwiched between parson, and lick his ***" -> the gay joke from not actually gay poster, am i right?

damn i missed anthony davis thread, where is it, has it been deleted?
The Davis thread was extremely inappropriate and was probably removed immediately, this was sometime last week - I mean, I was shocked when I saw it especially because he posted it in the NBA section and not the OTCL. I'm not going to repeat what he said because what he said got him banned but it was very bad :oldlol:

ripthekik
12-22-2013, 01:11 AM
keep deleting my posts for no reason. that's why you are the worst mod. afraid other posters will see my posts?

Jameerthefear
12-22-2013, 01:30 AM
The Davis thread was extremely inappropriate and was probably removed immediately, this was sometime last week - I mean, I was shocked when I saw it especially because he posted it in the NBA section and not the OTCL. I'm not going to repeat what he said because what he said got him banned but it was very bad :oldlol:
Wasn't that bad

CavaliersFTW
12-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Wasn't that bad
Yes it was how in gods name did you think that thread would be viewed as appropriate for the NBA forum? :oldlol: Knew you'd be back though, only people who meltdown like CF86 never return :cheers:

Jameerthefear
12-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Yes it was how in gods name did you think that thread would be viewed as appropriate for the NBA forum? :oldlol: Knew you'd be back though, only people who meltdown like CF86 never return :cheers:
I didn't think it was appropriate I just didn't think I'd get banned :lol
Jeff made me learn a lesson though, I'll never do t again :D

VIntageNOvel
12-22-2013, 02:21 AM
wooot woot tell me tell me:(
use the asterisk :lol

Euroleague
12-22-2013, 02:25 AM

Forget it. It's been said hundreds of times here. Jeff refuses to remove it. The whole system is absurd. It might be OK if it just had a few minor tweaks to make it at least FAIR.

Nuff Said
12-22-2013, 02:31 AM
he's acting like a big baby straight up salty and everything:facepalm
I thought you were supposed to be gone after witnessing the continual sucking of your team.

KyrieTheFuture
12-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Anonymous rep needs to go so we can put a name to these random negs

All Net
12-22-2013, 05:49 AM
I need to add

the fools who decide to re-posting topics that the same over and over again..DON'T.

We deleted it for a reason, and it will keep getting deleted so give up already!

All topics that I see that are agenda based/looking for a reaction or a topic that has been beat to death will be deleted. It has nothing to do with us or me liking a certain player..there are no biased or fans of a certain player so therefore thats why they get deleted as thats not the case at all.

trolls are not what we want on here and any troll topics for e.g. about Miami/Lakers/Kobe and Lebron are and have been removed.

All Net
12-22-2013, 05:50 AM
keep deleting my posts for no reason. that's why you are the worst mod. afraid other posters will see my posts?

Trolls/agenda posts/topics will be deleted! doesn't matter who you are.

gts
12-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Jeff made me learn a lesson though, I'll never do t again :D :lol Banned again

Le Shaqtus
12-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Forget it. It's been said hundreds of times here. Jeff refuses to remove it. The whole system is absurd. It might be OK if it just had a few minor tweaks to make it at least FAIR.

You're gonna be red forever, get used to it :lol

Dresta
12-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Jeff made me learn a lesson though, I'll never do t again :D
such a ******

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 09:18 PM
RMWG is Best Moderator in this forum alongside all Net(Just a good guy), and RBA (Sometimes). We only have 3 active moderators in this forum.

rezznor
12-22-2013, 10:24 PM
according to your own rules non nba topics should not be here, so how about deleting or moving all of euroleague's garbage?

niko
12-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Just keep repping yourself with your alts like you are doing anyway. Thats' why all your red is going away. What a freaking loser thing to do. You actually made a whole bunch of accoutns to rep yourself to remove bad rep. What a ****ing clown you are.

niko
12-22-2013, 10:34 PM
This forum is about the NBA. That had nothing to do with the NBA. Gay is not the problem, the sexual explicit part is the problem. The NBA just happens to have male players.

Making this a gay straight topic is stupid. Are you just trolling to make a point?

KyrieTheFuture
12-22-2013, 10:58 PM
This forum is about the NBA. That had nothing to do with the NBA. Gay is not the problem, the sexual explicit part is the problem. The NBA just happens to have male players.

Making this a gay straight topic is stupid. Are you just trolling to make a point?
I recommend reading the whole conversation not just responding to one post :cheers:

Theoo
12-22-2013, 10:59 PM
modertator do good jobs to these forum but first all all modertator should have able to ban and second all ish hoop ned a sticked thred with a rules. your got follwow to these rule and ban peoples that dont not follow that rules . and then intsead deleted thred your should lock thred

niko
12-23-2013, 12:52 AM
I recommend reading the whole conversation not just responding to one post :cheers:

Sexual fantasies about NBA players shouldn't be on the board. It's common sense. It's not about gay or not gay, it's about this being (in theory) a board about basketball.

There is literally nothing you can say that makes that different.

KyrieTheFuture
12-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Sexual fantasies about NBA players shouldn't be on the board. It's common sense. It's not about gay or not gay, it's about this being (in theory) a board about basketball.

There is literally nothing you can say that makes that different.
It's not about allowing gay threads it's about allowing threads about players wives. I thought he was allowing one and not the other, which wasnt the case. That's why I asked you to read it, because if you had you would realize your comment is unnecessary.

Cowboy Thunder
12-23-2013, 01:09 AM
RMWG is Best Moderator in this forum alongside all Net(Just a good guy), and RBA (Sometimes). We only have 3 active moderators in this forum.

All Net is an outstanding internet poster :applause:

crunk-juice
12-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Just keep repping yourself with your alts like you are doing anyway. Thats' why all your red is going away. What a freaking loser thing to do. You actually made a whole bunch of accoutns to rep yourself to remove bad rep. What a ****ing clown you are.

not only did you neg my innocent post for no reason, you then post this pointless load of drivel. to make it worse, you've got countless grammatical errors and the word choice of a 15 year old.

yet somehow someone like you has a very high rep power, which I'd say goes a long way in validating my original point. must just be a function of you posting nearly 30k times on an internet forum, I'd be pretty surprised if you rep:post ratio was anything good.

to sum it up, you come off as an immature, bombastic tool who probably needs to develop some goals in life :oldlol:

poido123
12-23-2013, 08:38 AM

Sooo, which mod do you particularly dislike?

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 09:53 AM
^^^How bout the mods do their job and delete this morons fake retirement thread, since it has nothing to do with the nba?

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:02 AM

God you're a the worst conspiracy theorist ever. You accuse people of being alts of posters you don't like (freshkid+miss bella..... :applause: ), then you say Euroleague is repping himself, that's why he's down to just a few red-bars. How many alts do you think he has? How do you think he's amassed enough rep points over all these alts to take 5-7 redbars away in such a short period of time, while only being able to rep himself twice a month?

I'll give you a hint, since you're such an unintelligent child, I have repped Euroleague at least twice this past month....

poido123
12-23-2013, 10:20 AM
^^^How bout the mods do their job and delete this morons fake retirement thread, since it has nothing to do with the nba?

Harry, why you so angry today?

You're like in full attack mode on everyone the last few days...Your boss riding you or something?

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm not angry. You're a troll, you're posting things in the NBA forum that aren't even basketball related, how big a moron do you have to be to not know that this isn't the place? You obviously know it isn't the right place, but have decided to do it anyway. The fact that All Net is posting in your troll threads, and not deleting them because he likes you is b.s. If Jameer or 9er or anyone else the mod don't like did this the threads would be deleted immediately and they would be banned. Do your jobs mods, move or delete those threads.

All Net
12-23-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm not angry. You're a troll, you're posting things in the NBA forum that aren't even basketball related, how big a moron do you have to be to not know that this isn't the place? You obviously know it isn't the right place, but have decided to do it anyway. The fact that All Net is posting in your troll threads, and not deleting them because he likes you is b.s. If Jameer or 9er or anyone else the mod don't like did this the threads would be deleted immediately and they would be banned. Do your jobs mods, move or delete those threads.

I'm sorry thats not the case at all, I have closed that thread as it has come to an end and nothing needs to be added. I never favour anybody over the other. I don't dislike anybody. It's what threads people make and where it leads.

Any issues with posters or if any of you have any concerns post it here.

I will add If you guys think there are threads that need to be closed or deleted post the link to the thread in this one and one of us will sort it.

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:34 AM
Thank you All Net for closing that thread. You should have closed or deleted it as soon as you saw it, but all's well that ends well I suppose.

poido123
12-23-2013, 10:35 AM

Probably because I have a history of posting MINIMAL threads at all. When I do post a thread, it usually has some content to it, or something not related to an overbeaten topic like Lebron v Kobe.

Neither of my threads today were trolling, perhaps a little bit of a stretch to being related to basketball, but relevant to ISH and something different to breakup the regular stuff that pumps through the main board.

I ruffled your feathers the other day(saying the spurs are a little old and struggle against quicker teams ) and ever since then you have been on an ISH rampage against quite alot of people.

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Please close the other thread too, the on with all the dog, birthday cake, selfie pictures. I don't have a problem with the thread itself, but it isn't basketball, let alone NBA related and the user knew that when he posted it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9273423&posted=1#post9273423

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Probably because I have a history of posting MINIMAL threads at all. When I do post a thread, it usually has some content to it, or something not related to an overbeaten topic like Lebron v Kobe.

Neither of my threads today were trolling, perhaps a little bit of a stretch to being related to basketball, but relevant to ISH and something different to breakup the regular stuff that pumps through the main board.

I ruffled your feathers the other day(saying the spurs are a little old and struggle against quicker teams ) and ever since then you have been on an ISH rampage against quite alot of people.

God you're an egomaniac. Again, I don't disagree that the Spurs struggle against quicker teams, that's a fact. The Spurs however aren't old, Duncan and Manu are, that's a fact. I've been banned the last 24hrsa you dum-dum, so I can't have been "rampaging", that's my posting style and I'm sure a lot of people can back that up.

Not everything is about trent the bulldog loving uggo y'know.

"Something different" is meant for the OTC, even Shade the 14y.o Irish kid knows that.

poido123
12-23-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry thats not the case at all, I have closed that thread as it has come to an end and nothing needs to be added. I never favour anybody over the other. I don't dislike anybody. It's what threads people make and where it leads.

Any issues with posters or if any of you have any concerns post it here.

I will add If you guys think there are threads that need to be closed or deleted post the link to the thread in this one and one of us will sort it.

I understand you had to close the retirement thread.

As for the other thread, I was providing an opportunity for people to see other ISH members faces, rather than just the old avatars we see every day. I didn't think it was appropriate for OTC, as no one would see it or contribute their pictures to it either...

Just a shame guys like Harry and other Xmas grinches had to be so sour and put the pressure on to delete it.

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Again, thankyou All Net for closing that troll thread. Merry Christmas. :cheers:

niko
12-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Harry, why you so angry today?

You're like in full attack mode on everyone the last few days...Your boss riding you or something?
Because he's he wants attention. He cherry picks things I write and says SEE YOU'RE WRONG. SEE SEE? SAY SOMETHING! ARGUE WITH ME. I'm not the only one.

It's boring.

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:46 AM

As for the other thread, I was providing an opportunity for people to see other ISH members faces, rather than just the old avatars we see every day. I didn't think it was appropriate for OTC, as no one would see it or contribute their pictures to it either...

Just a shame guys like Harry and other Xmas grinches had to be so sour and put the pressure on to delete it.

:facepalm There's an entire thread devoted to users posting pics of themselves.... :facepalm

Goddamn....

poido123
12-23-2013, 10:48 AM
God you're an egomaniac. Again, I don't disagree that the Spurs struggle against quicker teams, that's a fact. The Spurs however aren't old, Duncan and Manu are, that's a fact. I've been banned the last 24hrsa you dum-dum, so I can't have been "rampaging", that's my posting style and I'm sure a lot of people can back that up.

Not everything is about trent the bulldog loving uggo y'know.

"Something different" is meant for the OTC, even Shade the 14y.o Irish kid knows that.

Never go there. Perhaps benefit of the doubt since I don't even venture there?

Again, when I said the Spurs were old among other things, it was a sweeping statement, and any one else who refers to saying Spurs are old would be implying that their 'core' is old. Don't be such a sensitive dumbass.

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:49 AM
that's my posting style and I'm sure a lot of people can back that up.

Because he's he wants attention. He cherry picks things I write and says SEE YOU'RE WRONG. SEE SEE? SAY SOMETHING! ARGUE WITH ME. I'm not the only one.

It's boring.

See?

Oh well, niko is a deadbeat dad welfare recipient who spends his days trolling a 5-10000 team and thinking up fanciful conspiracy theories about alts and rep. Guy needs a job.

poido123
:facepalm There's an entire thread devoted to users posting pics of themselves.... :facepalm

Goddamn....

Awesome, might check it out.

I have NEVER been there.

All Net

Sadly we can’t move threads otherwise that would be the first option. If I’m honest it was only closed due to the fact I could see that thread turning very nasty given how mean some people like to be on here. I could see that happening and seeing it could get out of control. Thats why it was closed. I suggest starting it in the OT forum as thats the best place for it.

It wasn’t me being a scrooge

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Never go there. Perhaps benefit of the doubt since I don't even venture there?

Again, when I said the Spurs were old among other things, it was a sweeping statement, and any one else who refers to saying Spurs are old would be implying that their 'core' is old. Don't be such a sensitive dumbass.

You've been a member for 6years and don't know what the second most used forum is for? That's wilful ignorance, you can't use that as an excuse.

HarryCallahan
12-23-2013, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=All Net]Sadly we can

niko
12-23-2013, 10:57 AM
See?

Oh well, niko is a deadbeat dad welfare recipient who spends his days trolling a 5-10000 team and thinking up fanciful conspiracy theories about alts and rep. Guy needs a job.
Not arguing with you. Sorry. You just want attention. You started giving me shit because i told Bless Mathews to stop talking in ebonics makign fun of blacks. You took that up as a cause. Find someone else to fight with. :cheers:

When did i become a deadbeat dad btw, are you going to keep adding things to the list? My kids are 5 feet away watching TV. I'm relatively sure if i support them and they live with me it's difficult to be a deadbeat.

poido123
12-23-2013, 10:57 AM
You've been a member for 6years and don't know what the second most used forum is for? That's wilful ignorance, you can't use that as an excuse.

I suppose you frequent every NBA basketball forum on the internet and every aspect of those forums to avoid ignorance? I thought so.

All Net
12-23-2013, 11:01 AM
And not because it had nothing to do with basketball or the NBA?

That too of course...didn't think I needed to mention that bit but yes.

poido123
12-23-2013, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=All Net]Sadly we can

clutchinho
12-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Hope this is actually enforced

This is a good forum but some of the Lebron slurping around here is absolutely sickening, at least the Kobe dickriding is somewhat tongue in cheek these days.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Hope this is actually enforced

This is a good forum but some of the Lebron slurping around here is absolutely sickening, at least the Kobe dickriding is somewhat tongue in cheek these days.

Kobe is F*cking injured. He's also 35 yrs.old, and at the Twilight of his NBA Career.