PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade is averaging

aj1987
12-22-2013, 07:45 AM
an absurd 54% FG this season! Dude's averaging 20/5/5/2/1 in only 33 MPG and 14.5 shots pre game (lowest since his rookie year).
:bowdown: :bowdown:

#number6ix#
12-22-2013, 07:57 AM
the best has yet to come
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/supa-hot-fire.gif

KyleKong
12-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Efficient but not dominant

http://files.sharenator.com/retard_dancing_gif-s200x194-61760-580a.gif

RoundMoundOfReb
12-22-2013, 08:08 AM
Over his last 11 games he's at like 21/5/5 on 59%.

HomieWeMajor
12-22-2013, 08:21 AM
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/heatzone/files/2013/09/wade-letter580.jpg
Show em D Wade

ripthekik
12-22-2013, 08:24 AM
How can you give MVP to Lebron when his teammate is doing this?

K Xerxes
12-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Looking forward to the 15ppg on 45% he puts up in the playoffs when all those absurd cherry picked baskets are no longer available. :cheers:

Dresta
12-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Looking forward to the 15ppg on 45% he puts up in the playoffs when all those absurd cherry picked baskets are no longer available. :cheers:
:facepalm

Oh yeah, like it's been his whole career.

Bandito
12-22-2013, 09:33 AM
Looking forward to the 15ppg on 45% on a busted knee he puts up in the playoffs when all those absurd cherry picked baskets are no longer available. :cheers:
fixed that for you...

Hoopz2332
12-22-2013, 10:14 AM

You realize, as crazy as it sounds, that Lebron is playing on an even higher level than that?

http://i.imgur.com/p2YJpuF.png

I didn't even even realize lebron only takes .6 more shots than Wade per game:eek:

pauk
12-22-2013, 10:43 AM

How can you give MVP to Durant when his teammate is doing even better than any Lebron teammate?

How can you give MVP to George when his teammate is doing even better than any Lebron teammate?

Who the hell should we give the MVP to. :eek:

Bandito
12-22-2013, 10:44 AM
How can you give MVP to Durant when his teammate is doing even better?

How can you give MVP to George when his teammate is doing even better?

Kobe.:pimp:

Sarcastic
12-22-2013, 11:06 AM
How can you give MVP to Durant when his teammate is doing even better than any Lebron teammate?

How can you give MVP to George when his teammate is doing even better than any Lebron teammate?

Still Durant. While Wade and Westbrook pretty much cancel each other out, Bosh is still better than any third option that OKC has.

Alan Ogg
12-22-2013, 11:10 AM
So is Wade done or what?

pauk
12-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Still Durant. While Wade and Westbrook pretty much cancel each other out, Bosh is still better than any third option that OKC has.

You think so? I would take the youthful Ibaka's toughness, rebounding and DPOY interior defense over Bosh anyday.... and offensively he averages only 0.8 ppg less... Ibaka is a better complementary player for the likes of Durant/Lebron... i think he would impact Miami more than Bosh at this moment, filling in the puzzles/weaknesses they have, Miami's weaknesses are Ibaka's major strengths... absolutely love Ibaka :bowdown:

Frozen1
12-22-2013, 11:22 AM
You think so? I would take the youthful Ibaka's toughness, rebounding and DPOY interior defense over Bosh anyday.... and offensively he averages only 0.8 ppg less... Ibaka is a better complementary player for the likes of Durant/Lebron... i think he would impact Miami more than Bosh at this moment, filling in the puzzles/weaknesses they have, Miami's weaknesses are Ibaka's major strengths... absolutely love Ibaka :bowdown:

Remember when bosh owned ibaka and perkins in 2012 finals?

You are delusional if you think ibaka would be a better fit than bosh in this miami team. He could be just a little better in rebounding, but in the offense, it

All Net
12-22-2013, 11:23 AM

Not completely

Ibaka is having a quailty season so far.

pauk
12-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Remember when bosh owned ibaka and perkins in 2012 finals?

Perkins yes, Ibaka no. All i remember is Lebron & Durant going at it while James Harden arguably cost them alot of games.

[quote]You are delusional if you think ibaka would be a better fit than bosh in this miami team. He could be just a little better in rebounding, but in the offense, it

Frozen1
12-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Whatever you say, lets just blame it on that huh.... hell, i could go ahead and play that game aswell:

"Classical Durant stan, diminishing his teammates to make Durant look better"

You have an agenda, and everyone knows it.

Classical Lebron stan, proping Durant teamates to make Lebron look well, because he does not have as much help as Durant.

All Net
12-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Ibaka has become so much more consistant these days. He is close to Bosh in terms of points per game, actually rebounds the ball, plays better D and you could argue his mid range game is just as consistant.

Bosh is a very good player of course but Ibaka outplaying Bosh in a series would not surprise me one bit.

Bandito
12-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Perkins yes, Ibaka no. All i remember is Lebron & Durant going at it while James Harden arguably cost them alot of games.

We agree to disagree then, at this moment i think Ibaka would be more impactful.... and i dont think its a huge drop off offensively, not as huge of a drop off as it is defensively when you compare those two....

Only you are delusional if you at least dont see WHY my assumption is as it is....

Yes but Ibaka provides the same thing on the boxscore, so it doesnt matter much, Hakeem was not as versatile scorer as Kobe but it works... while doing much more on the other end...

Whatever you say, lets just blame it on that huh because i have a different opinion.... hell, i could go ahead and play that game aswell:

"Classical Durant stan, diminishing his teammates to make Durant look better"
You tend to do that though...

Ibaka has become so much more consistant these days. He is close to Bosh in terms of points per game, actually rebounds the ball, plays better D and you could argue his mid range game is just as consistant.

Bosh is a very good player of course but Ibaka outplaying Bosh in a series would not surprise me one bit.
And I understand your point but the fact is that Lebron and Wade are not good enough to win without Bosh because they are a perimeter oriented team and they will not win without Bosh's contribution because he has more range than ibaka. Then again the Miami coach can work it, as I think he is a GOAT coach in the making.

pauk
12-22-2013, 11:39 AM
You have an agenda, and everyone knows it.

Classical Lebron stan, proping Durant teamates to make Lebron look well, because he does not have as much help as Durant.

Empty accusations... whatever makes you sleep better at night...

pauk
12-22-2013, 11:42 AM
You tend to do that though...

Show me... and i am not talking about the clowning i did 100 years ago....

And I understand your point but the fact is that Lebron and Wade are not good enough to win without Bosh because they are a perimeter oriented team and they will not win without Bosh's contribution.

Bosh is kindof perimeter oriented aswell sadly, works like a spotup shooter offensively, i just think that Ibaka might actually maybe contribute more due to the things i said and you mentioned above.... thats all.... for gods sake, accept my opinion and move on...

Frozen1
12-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Empty accusations... whatever makes you sleep better at night...

LOL so saying you have a pro lebron agenda is an empty accusation.

Just looking at every thread or post you make anyone can reach this conclusion.

Bandito
12-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Show me... and i am not talking about the clowning i did 100 years ago....

Bosh is kindof perimeter oriented aswell sadly, i just think that Ibaka might actually maybe contribute more due to the things i said and you mentioned above.... thats all.... for gods sake, accept my opinion and move on...

I don't have the patience to do that man...

------

I never said you were wrong bro calm down. I do understand your point, I am just stating my opinion:facepalm

In Miami Ibaka would be good but they would have to get someone from the bench that can do what Bosh does. Oh wait they do have Beastly...:bowdown:

K Xerxes
12-22-2013, 11:46 AM

Oh yeah, like it's been his whole career.

When did I say anything about his career? Of course he has a great career, and has one of the most dominant peaks I've ever seen. He was stupidly good in 09. Not now though.

fixed that for you...

Dude is in the most perfect position possible.

Doesn't show up for 95% of the playoffs - 'bad knee, not his fault'

Shows up for a couple of crucial games - 'what a warrior, the Heat is nothing without him :bowdown: :bowdown:'

No blame can ever be put on Wade, while Bron still carries his ass for most games, leading to 2 chips. And then he has the audacity to say that the Heat will only go as far as himself and Bron take it. Haha.

Bandito
12-22-2013, 11:50 AM
When did I say anything about his career? Of course he has a great career, and has one of the most dominant peaks I've ever seen. He was stupidly good in 09. Not now though.

Dude is in the most perfect position possible.

Doesn't show up for 95% of the playoffs - 'bad knee, not his fault'

Shows up for a couple of crucial games - 'what a warrior, the Heat is nothing without him :bowdown: :bowdown:'

No blame can ever be put on Wade, while Bron still carries his ass for most games, leading to 2 chips. And then he has the audacity to say that the Heat will only go as far as himself and Bron take it. Haha.
Take Wade out of last playoffs and do you still think they win? Thing is, even with a injured Wade they are better than without him. Heck even him playing as a sixth man they would still be better. He brings a lot of things to the table that even Lebron don't bring, like Heart and Balls.

pauk
12-22-2013, 11:54 AM
LOL so saying you have a pro lebron agenda is an empty accusation.

Why do you feel i have to kiss your feet and agree with all your opinions in order to not be classified as a "Lebrons teammates suck, Lebron > Everybody, agenda driven" guy in your ignorant eyes? Tell me? Stop wasting my time with that BS.... For all i know YOU could have an agenda instead, but i dont care or accuse of that as long as i see your point, even if it is agenda driven i have no proof unless it is blatant... resorting to those kindof accusations without source just because i dont agree with you totally even though i see & respect your point is just pathetic & ignorant.... i will ignore your further comments, basketball talk is welcome though....

ffs... is liking Lebrons game a crime around here or something? Like ANYTHING i say has to be Lebron agenda driven in some sorts.... You do know i love Durants game aswell right? But ofcourse... its "backhanded"... :rolleyes:

K Xerxes
12-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Take Wade out of last playoffs and do you still think they win? Thing is, even with a injured Wade they are better than without him. Heck even him playing as a sixth man they would still be better. He brings a lot of things to the table that even Lebron don't bring, like Heart and Balls.

You take their second best contributor out of the team and the Heat don't win? No shit Sherlock. That doesn't mean his contribution deserves the praise and lack of criticism it has received.

Oh really? So where was this 'heart and balls' in the elimination game 6 when his team was down double digits? Oh yeah, it was on the bench while LeBron surrounded by shooters dragged the team back into the game.

Oh but surely he must have shown his 'heart and balls' when LeBron ****ed up at the end? Oh no, that was Chris Bosh and Ray Allen.

I give him Wade props for his great game 4 and game 7... the latter of which LeBron outperformed him in.

Frozen1
12-22-2013, 12:11 PM
That doesn't mean his contribution deserves the praise and lack of criticism it has received.

Wade has been shit by everyone because his playoff performance last year. And i agree because he deserved, how can you play well like in game 4, 5 and 7 in the finals but still be shit in the pevious rounds?

His great regular season was erased by his poor playoffs, so i think he received a lot of criticism.

Bandito
12-22-2013, 12:13 PM
You take their second best contributor out of the team and the Heat don't win? No shit Sherlock. That doesn't mean his contribution deserves the praise and lack of criticism it has received.

Oh really? So where was this 'heart and balls' in the elimination game 6 when his team was down double digits? Oh yeah, it was on the bench while LeBron surrounded by shooters dragged the team back into the game.

Oh but surely he must have shown his 'heart and balls' when LeBron ****ed up at the end? Oh no, that was Chris Bosh and Ray Allen.

I give him Wade props for his great game 4 and game 7... the latter of which LeBron outperformed him in.
Most people wouldn't play injured in order to try and win another trophy like Wade did. That takes 'balls' and 'heart'. Do you know how hard is too move when you have a busted Knee? Heck Lebron had injury in 2012 finals where he decided to go to the bench in the most important game at the time and you don't see anybody criticize that.

Blue&Orange
12-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Good enough to have carried Lebron in the finals when mattered while Lebron took over in garbage time.

K Xerxes
12-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Most people wouldn't play injured in order to try and win another trophy like Wade did. That takes 'balls' and 'heart'. Do you know how hard is too move when you have a busted Knee? Heck Lebron had injury in 2012 finals where he decided to go to the bench in the most important game at the time and you don't see anybody criticize that.

I don't know how bad his knees are, but when you can put up like 30 points in one game of the finals, and more than 20 in a couple of others, I do not see why you ended up averaging 15ppg over the entire playoffs. I'm not here to give sympathy because of an injury we *think* could be bad. He was on the court and I expect continuous 20ppg production from a player of his class at least.

It seemed to me that the only time he showed real heart and balls is when he played well. What was he doing for the rest of the playoffs?

Good enough to have carried Lebron in the finals when mattered while Lebron took over in garbage time.

I must have missed the part where he carried LeBron in the two elimination games. Or do game 6 and 7 not matter?

Bandito
12-22-2013, 12:54 PM
I don't know how bad his knees are, but when you can put up like 30 points in one game of the finals, and more than 20 in a couple of others, I do not see why you ended up averaging 15ppg over the entire playoffs. I'm not here to give sympathy because of an injury we *think* could be bad. He was on the court and I expect continuous 20ppg production from a player of his class at least.

It seemed to me that the only time he showed real heart and balls is when he played well. What was he doing for the rest of the playoffs?
He showed heart and balls when he was playing while injured. That was my whole point. Did you read what you quoted from me?

leMVP
12-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Wade's numbers is impressive, Best SG in the league when Healthy.

Dresta
12-22-2013, 01:11 PM

I must have missed the part where he carried LeBron in the two elimination games. Or do game 6 and 7 not matter?Because when you are suffering a painful knee you are forced to pick your spots. It isn't a coincidence that he put up the big games when they needed him most: he clearly got extra juiced on the painkillers for those games.

NumberSix
12-22-2013, 05:23 PM
His name is "NBA Legend, Dwyane Wade".

Lord Leoshes
12-22-2013, 06:21 PM

this starting 5 would match perfectly with the Heat.
C - Ibaka
PF- Green
SF-Durant
SG-Harden
PG-Westbrook

I say that team would definitely give the Heat a run 4 its money.
If only that franchise had bigger pockets, it would have only been a 2 horse race 4 the last few years.

& 4 a future post u said about Bosh's defense. I would have 2 disagree, & say u underestimate Bosh quickness on defense, & his switches on screens. he has become a great pick, & roll defender, off ball defender, & on ball (perimeter,& inside) on players his size, & weight.
he is better defending PF, then true C's.

Lord Leoshes
12-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Wade has been shit by everyone because his playoff performance last year. And i agree because he deserved, how can you play well like in game 4, 5 and 7 in the finals but still be shit in the pevious rounds?

His great regular season was erased by his poor playoffs, so i think he received a lot of criticism.

How can some1 complain about an injured player not playing up 2 expectations?

No 1 ever, anywhere would b able 2 play at their best, when they r not at 100%. any reasonable person should understand this.

Mr. Jabbar
12-22-2013, 06:33 PM

durant keyword: teammate
lebron keyword: teammates

zoom17
12-22-2013, 06:36 PM
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/heatzone/files/2013/09/wade-letter580.jpg
Show em D Wade

:applause:

red1
12-22-2013, 06:43 PM
His name is "NBA Legend, Dwyane Wade".
Lord of basketball hero we don't deserve

Young X
12-22-2013, 07:10 PM

Who the hell should we give the MVP to. :eek:Wade > Westbrook

pauk
12-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Wade > Westbrook

durant keyword: teammate
lebron keyword: teammates

I am afraid that there is no data that can back up what your agenda is driving you to say at this moment.... If you go look that up you will findout nothing but that....

Westbrook produces more than Wade overall and is a MVP contender....

Ibaka produces more than Bosh overall......

Reggie produces more than Ray overall.....

Lamb produces more than Chalmers overall.....

Sefolosha produces more than Battier overall....

Collison, Perkins, Adams, Perry together produce more overall than the rest of the Miami squad aswell....

This is why:

OKC WITHOUT DURANT:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/OKC/2014.html
78.5 PPG (+ 0.3)
39.3 RPG (+ 10.2)
17.4 APG (+ 0.4)
6.7 SPG (- 1.6)
5.6 BPG (+ 1.0)

MIAMI WITHOUT LEBRON:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2014.html
78.2 PPG (- 0.3) (would be even less if we dont count some of the baskets which Lebron created for them, same goes with Durant but not at the same magnitude)
29.1 RPG (- 10.2)
17.1 APG (- 0.4)
8.3 SPG (+ 1.6)
4.6 BPG (- 1.0)

So I would say Durant has "keyword: teammates" aswell...

Now you can either find some data (anything) that can back your point up.... or you can disregard this totally and call me a Lebron stan to make you feel at least a bit better...

fpliii
12-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Wade > Westbrook

Unquestionably. One would have to be insane to believe otherwise.

LeBron is still MVP IMO though based on level of play.

#number6ix#
12-22-2013, 07:24 PM
I am afraid that there is no data that can back up what your agenda is driving you to say at this moment.... If you go look that up you will findout nothing but that....

Westbrook produces more than Wade overall and is a MVP contender....

Ibaka produces more than Bosh overall......

Reggie produces more than Ray overall.....

Lamb produces more than Chalmers overall.....

Sefolosha produces more than Battier overall....

Collison, Perkins, Adams, Perry together produce more overall than the rest of the Miami squad aswell....

This is why:

OKC WITHOUT DURANT:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/OKC/2014.html
78.5 PPG (+ 0.3)
39.3 RPG (+ 10.2)
17.4 APG (+ 0.4)
6.7 SPG (- 1.6)
5.6 BPG (+ 1.0)

MIAMI WITHOUT LEBRON:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2014.html
78.2 PPG (- 0.3) (would be even less if we dont count the baskets which Lebron created for them)
29.1 RPG (- 10.2)
17.1 APG (- 0.4)
8.3 SPG (+ 1.6)
4.6 BPG (- 1.0)

So I would say Durant has "keyword: teammates" aswell...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Billy-D_Approves.gif

eSOL
12-22-2013, 07:28 PM
**** yea. Pauk puttin in work in this thread.

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 08:14 PM
**** yea. Pauk puttin in work in this thread.

OFF/ON the court stats are pure trash.

There was a thread just a week ago that showed Miami was -10 with Lebron in the court, it was an article from ESPN.

Those stats are worthless.

Lebrons had a better supporting cast than Durant this year and the past 4 years also, Lebrons second options puts up 21 on 54% while Durants puts up 21 on 41%..

Lebrons 3rd option can take over and dominate games against lesser teams like the Bobcats (homecourt advantage bound in the east :lol ) and the Kings. Something Ibaka isn't capable of.

Not to mention proven NBA scorers like Ray Allen who can go for 20 any given night, same with Beasley.

While OKC has 2 young unproven guys in Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb who will be relied upon in the playoffs to produce like they are in the regular season..something we dot yet know that they are capable of.

Not to mention guys like Chalmers, Battier & Anderson who are all better/ more important/ reliable than guys like Thabo, PJ & Perkins

plowking
12-22-2013, 08:29 PM
pauk's explanation as to why Westbrook is better than Wade is because he produces more.

Yet you go in the Dantley vs Lebron thread, and somehow pauk deduces Dantley>Lebron despite Dantley putting up a far more statistically dominant season. lol...

This kid...

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 08:29 PM
With a healthy Wade. I don't see the Pacers and Thunder beating them in a best of 7 series.

Dresta
12-22-2013, 08:33 PM
OFF/ON the court stats are pure trash.

There was a thread just a week ago that showed Miami was -10 with Lebron in the court, it was an article from ESPN.

Those stats are worthless.

Lebrons had a better supporting cast than Durant this year and the past 4 years also, Lebrons second options puts up 21 on 54% while Durants puts up 21 on 41%..

Lebrons 3rd option can take over and dominate games against lesser teams like the Bobcats (homecourt advantage bound in the east :lol ) and the Kings. Something Ibaka isn't capable of.

Not to mention proven NBA scorers like Ray Allen who can go for 20 any given night, same with Beasley.

While OKC has 2 young unproven guys in Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb who will be relied upon in the playoffs to produce like they are in the regular season..something we dot yet know that they are capable of.

Not to mention guys like Chalmers, Battier & Anderson who are all better/ more important/ reliable than guys like Thabo, PJ & Perkins
I know. Heat are so gonna kick the shit out of OKC if they meet in the finals :lol

Young X
12-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Westbrook produces more than Wade overall and is a MVP contender...That's only because he uses and wastes way more of his teams possessions, he's not actually playing more effective than Wade. Wade's scoring better, defending better, and much more efficient (Westbrook's efficiency is terrible so far, esp for a PG).

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 09:47 PM
pauk's explanation as to why Westbrook is better than Wade is because he produces more.

Yet you go in the Dantley vs Lebron thread, and somehow pauk deduces Dantley>Lebron despite Dantley putting up a far more statistically dominant season. lol...

This kid...

If you're quoting Pauk then that has to be a typo :roll:

D-Wade316
12-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Why do you feel i have to kiss your feet and agree with all your opinions in order to not be classified as a "Lebrons teammates suck, Lebron > Everybody, agenda driven" guy in your ignorant eyes? Tell me? Stop wasting my time with that BS.... For all i know YOU could have an agenda instead, but i dont care or accuse of that as long as i see your point, even if it is agenda driven i have no proof unless it is blatant... resorting to those kindof accusations without source just because i dont agree with you totally even though i see & respect your point is just pathetic & ignorant.... i will ignore your further comments, basketball talk is welcome though....

ffs... is liking Lebrons game a crime around here or something? Like ANYTHING i say has to be Lebron agenda driven in some sorts.... You do know i love Durants game aswell right? But ofcourse... its "backhanded"... :rolleyes:
Well, all you're posts have been Lebron agenda driven. Just like this (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230174) one.

Fudge
12-22-2013, 11:16 PM
True leader of this team.

Micku
12-22-2013, 11:44 PM
Wade done this last year too. The Heat played the best last year when Chris Anderson and Wade playing elite last season during the streak.

The Heat's main goal should be to keep Wade healthy in time for the playoffs. We know what Wade is capable of when healthy. With that said though, it seems that homecourt advantage against the Pacers may matter more this year along with Wade being healthy.

Anyway, Wade's awesome lately. His mid range jumper is back.

aj1987
12-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Wade done this last year too. The Heat played the best last year when Chris Anderson and Wade playing elite last season during the streak.

The Heat's main goal should be to keep Wade healthy in time for the playoffs. We know what Wade is capable of when healthy. With that said though, it seems that homecourt advantage against the Pacers may matter more this year along with Wade being healthy.

Anyway, Wade's awesome lately. His mid range jumper is back.
http://i.imgur.com/KZbulks.png

KyrieTheFuture
12-23-2013, 04:00 AM
How can people say Swaggell Swagbrook and D(NP)-Wade are equally important to their teams? Wade only plays in half the games.

redboy
12-23-2013, 04:24 AM
the years where wade and lebron were dueling and putting up 30 each seem like centuries ago already

Bigsmoke
12-23-2013, 04:31 AM
With a healthy Wade. I don't see the Pacers and Thunder beating them in a best of 7 series.

Not the Thunder because their roster look like a the 2012 Heat after Bosh went down :confusedshrug: the Heat got Beasley for even more scoring

I can see the Pacers beating the Heat tho. Scola is like another peace the Heat have no answer for

All Net
12-23-2013, 04:35 AM
Not the Thunder because their roster look like a the 2012 Heat after Bosh went down :confusedshrug: the Heat got Beasley for even more scoring

I can see the Pacers beating the Heat tho. Scola is like another peace the Heat have no answer for
I can see both beating the Heat. Miami do match-up well with OKC but the Thunder are alot better now than they were in 2012. They actually have a strong bench this time too.

Thunder
Pacers
Spurs

Are the only teams who can beat them.

aj1987
12-23-2013, 04:42 AM
How can people say Swaggell Swagbrook and D(NP)-Wade are equally important to their teams? Wade only plays in half the games.

Wade played in 20 of the Heat's 26 games. That's 77% of the games. He's only expected to miss b-2-b's, which means he'll miss around 15 games this season.

Bigsmoke
12-23-2013, 04:43 AM
I can see both beating the Heat. Miami do match-up well with OKC but the Thunder are alot better now than they were in 2012. They actually have a strong bench this time too.

Thunder
Pacers
Spurs

Are the only teams who can beat them.

The spurs struggle against good teams this year but its early.

I don't know... The thunder just don't look like they can compete with the Heat in a 7 game series. If LeBron and Wade matches KD and Westbrook production then now what? Portland have a better shot if any think. They have a better overall team. The Clippers are getting their shit together as of late but BG needs to show up to beat the Heat. LeBron and Wade will eat up the Clippers D tho

All Net
12-23-2013, 04:56 AM
The spurs struggle against good teams this year but its early.

I don't know... The thunder just don't look like they can compete with the Heat in a 7 game series. If LeBron and Wade matches KD and Westbrook production then now what? Portland have a better shot if any think. They have a better overall team. The Clippers are getting their shit together as of late but BG needs to show up to beat the Heat. LeBron and Wade will eat up the Clippers D tho
They do to me

They actually have shooters on the bench and a guy who can score and kill you off the dribble in Reggie Jackson. Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka are all much more improved and experienced since that finals series and Miami’s role players are older. I’m not saying OKC should be favourites but they stand a good chance at beating them. They lost in 2011 partly due to Harden sucking and the other thing was inexperienced mistakes at the wrong time late in games. Only 1 Miami win was a blowout in that series. They were all close games and that comes down to experience and learning from it. Durant is playing at a different level now and not just stats wise.

We will see but I think if Ibaka can outplay or play Bosh even then OKC has a great chance. More so with HCA.

Obviously it's Miami's title to lose right now as the champs they deserve that. I know when we won back to back titles I didn't think we could be beat until we actually were...

redboy
12-23-2013, 05:04 AM
i'm actually really curious to see how reggie jackson plays against miami. will he play like westbrook or pull a harden? because he can honestly be a game changer for okc