PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else starting to feel bad for Melo?

Fudge
12-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Is it really his fault his team is shit? :confusedshrug: #donthateondabrodiemelo

Bandito
12-22-2013, 03:52 PM
I am :(

That team is beyond salvation. They should've payed that overrated asian the money. At least he's likeable and better than Felton.

SpecialQue
12-22-2013, 03:55 PM
I do. I mean, I'm as guilty as everyone else here for making fun of the Knicks, but we need more competition in the east, not less, and the state of New York basketball this season is legitimately depressing.

imnew09
12-22-2013, 03:57 PM
He's making millions while I'm making .....

Black and White
12-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Of course I feel sorry for Melo, hes a superstar who's value has seemed to have diminished because of his useless team, the management are to blame because they have filled the roster with large contracts which are near impossible to get rid of.

If I'm him im just counting down the days till free agency so I can get the hell out of there.

Sarcastic
12-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Team will get better once this idiot is fired

http://i.minus.com/i4lSkjwz8TiFN.gif

JimmyMcAdocious
12-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Not really.

I do feel sorry for Bargs, tho. The Raptors must look like the Spurs in comparison to the Knicks.

I<3NBA
12-22-2013, 04:47 PM
no. he made his bed, he can lie in it for all i care.

K Xerxes
12-22-2013, 04:52 PM

He wasn't fired after that 40 point mauling vs Boston. Not even after the timeout debacle.

What exactly can he do to get fired? Only thing I can think of is to **** Dolan's wife.

CelticBaller
12-22-2013, 04:59 PM
He will leave soon so...

Fudge
12-22-2013, 05:01 PM
no. he made his bed, he can lie in it for all i care.
I<3NBA

Rameek
12-22-2013, 05:03 PM
I dont feel sorry for athletes that takes on huge salaries. You cash the check take the glory and blame for success and failures. Although the squad isnt that great this is what large salary players are supposed to show their worth...

Leadership, controlling the locker room, carrying the team by any means, EXHIBITING A WINNING ATTITUDE.

Once those things are evident then by all means lambaste the other players.

iDunk
12-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I sure am.

He's having a great year:

26.5 PPG
9.0 RPG
2.8 APG
1.1 SPG
0.8 BPG
2.3 TO
45% FG
35% 3P
85% FT

Stats in bold are career highs.

Its really a shame no one is making shots around him cause we're really wasting a year of his prime.

Le Shaqtus
12-22-2013, 06:15 PM
His team mates suck but he's not really making them any better either. Thats what great players do.

Plus his contract is ridiculous, he's not worth the max for what he does.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Is it really his fault his team is shit? :confusedshrug: #donthateondabrodiemelo

no cause:

1. he could have waited and signed with Knicks if he was dying to play there. NYK has to trade most of their team to get this loser
2. you watch NYK game and its freaking all MELO ISOs ...atleast in the 4th qtr...0 ball movement
3. When did Melo made any plays for his teammates? ever? he should avg 4-5 assists...but he keeps on jacking up shots

for all above mentioned reasons I DONT WANT to see the LAL sign him this summer

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 06:38 PM
I like the Knicks but good god their front office is garbage.

-when the Suns don't want to pay Amare because of injury concerns, then it's probably not a good idea to give him a contract that goes 2+ years.

They seem to have no long term planning, re signing Jr Smith was dumb, he's not worth anything to a team with as many holes as the Knicks have.

You don't build around Melo by adding low iq shooters to the team. Bargnani in theory was a good pick up, a stretch 4 next to Melo could work really well, but Bargnani isn't good enough to handle the responsibility NY needs him to handle.

So many holes on this team.

KyrieTheFuture
12-22-2013, 06:44 PM
I was a melo hater but yes I feel very bad for him. He's kept his head pretty high through this so I gained a lot of respect for him

SavageMode
12-22-2013, 06:46 PM
I sure am.

He's having a great year:

26.5 PPG
9.0 RPG
2.8 APG
1.1 SPG
0.8 BPG
2.3 TO
45% FG
35% 3P
85% FT

Stats in bold are career highs.

Its really a shame no one is making shots around him cause we're really wasting a year of his prime.
Playing next to Bargnani. Those rebounds are empty stats. Melo will be Melo.

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 06:53 PM
Playing next to Bargnani. Those rebounds are empty stats. Melo will be Melo.

Playing next to Bargani those rebounding stats are more important than ever

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Melo needs another 20ppg player on his team.

Hell Lebron > Melo but even Bron needed 23/6/5 & 15/9 from 2 other teammate in the finals before he won a ring and the Knicks dont have ANY PLAYER capable of puting up even 3rd option numbers on a championship team

andremiller07
12-22-2013, 06:59 PM
He quit on a better team in Denver to go elsewhere so no I don't, had he stayed in Denver and that team turned to garbage than yeah I would but no he wantd to leave and he got what he wanted.

imdaman99
12-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Melo needs another 20ppg player on his team.

Hell Lebron > Melo but even Bron needed 23/6/5 & 15/9 from 2 other teammate in the finals before he won a ring and the Knicks dont have ANY PLAYER capable of puting up even 3rd option numbers on a championship team
True. JR Smith could be a capable 9th option on a championship team. But on these Knicks he's #2 :roll:

RRR3
12-22-2013, 07:09 PM
True. JR Smith could be a capable 9th option on a championship team. But on these Knicks he's #2 :roll:
Good luck getting J.R. to accept that:oldlol:

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Hell No.. The guy is F*cking millionaire, and 3x richer than all of the posters here in this forum.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:16 PM
He quit on a better team in Denver to go elsewhere so no I don't, had he stayed in Denver and that team turned to garbage than yeah I would but no he wantd to leave and he got what he wanted.
This

Melo is an idiot. He had a much better team in Denver. and George Karl > D'Antoni and Woodson.

La Frescobaldi
12-22-2013, 07:29 PM
now THIS guy does empty stats.

Sarcastic
12-22-2013, 07:33 PM
This

Melo is an idiot. He had a much better team in Denver. and George Karl > D'Antoni and Woodson.

A LeBron stan talking about quitting on a team? How cute. At least he let his intentions be known to Denver and let them get trade pieces for him. LeBron completely abandoned the Cavs.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:34 PM
now THIS guy does empty stats.

One hit Wonder brah. Billups was the leader of that 2009 Denver Nuggets Team.

niko
12-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Not if he's going to drop hints here and there he wants out.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:35 PM
A LeBron stan talking about quitting on a team? How cute. At least he let his intentions be known to Denver and let them get trade pieces for him. LeBron completely abandoned the Cavs.

Are you a F*cking Idiot? The Miami Heat are a much better team than 2009 and 2010 Cavaliers. Who cares?? Cavaliers won the NBA Draft lottery, but they still suck.

Even a Past His Prime Wade >>> Mo Williams.

Sarcastic
12-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Are you a F*cking Idiot? The Miami Heat are a much better team than 2009 and 2010 Cavaliers. Who cares?? Cavaliers won the NBA Draft lottery, but they still suck.

Yup. LeBron went ring chasing. And he had no idea that Cleveland would get the top pick.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Yup. LeBron went ring chasing. And he had no idea that Cleveland would get the top pick.

Melo also ring chased with the Knicks, but unlike Lebron that fudgy F*cker is a terrible playoffs performer. Poor Leadership, and a low efficient scorer in the post season.

Failed to win the west, and failed to win in the East. Melo will never win an NBA title as a top 2 scoring option in the NBA.

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 07:45 PM

Weren't you a cavs fan a few years ago?

Oh and keep calling other people idiots..

Posted in 2007

Kobe will never win an NBA Championship in the next 10 years of his NBA Career, I cannot even envisioned this guy making it in the Western or even in the lesser Eastern Conference Finals as the lone Superstar of his team.

End of thread

ErhnamDjinn
12-22-2013, 07:47 PM

You still missed his point melo atleast showed his displeasure which led to the trade, lbj went around in circles and looked bad in the decision, when really in then end he ,bosh and wade had already made there mind up to team up.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Weren't you a cavs fan a few years ago?

Oh and keep calling other people idiots..

Posted in 2007

Thank for finally discovering ISH's seach function. Sarcastic is an arrogant prick just like you, and the rest of these clowns.

Sarcastic
12-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Melo also ring chased with the Knicks, but unlike Lebron that fudgy F*cker is a terrible playoffs performer. Poor Leadership, and a low efficient scorer in the post season.

Failed to win the west, and failed to win in the East. Melo will never win an NBA title as a top 2 scoring option in the NBA.

Ok nostradamus. Hakeem couldn't get out of the first round most of his career till he finally won in his 30s.

Since you are making predictions can you pick numbers for the lotto for me?

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:52 PM
You still missed his point melo atleast showed his displeasure which led to the trade, lbj went around in circles and looked bad in the decision, when really in then end he ,bosh and wade had already made there mind up to team up.

Put him with the current Heat, and they wouldn't advance in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

The Cavaliers quickly rebuild after Lebron was signed and traded to the Miami Heat.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/trade_100710.html

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Ok nostradamus. Hakeem couldn't get out of the first round most of his career till he finally won in his 30s.

Since you are making predictions can you pick numbers for the lotto for me?

911-11-11

Hakeem was a superior playoffs performer than Melo even at age 23. A 23 yrs.old Hakeem led the Rockets in the 1986 NBA Finals.

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Thank for finally discovering ISH's seach function. Sarcastic is an arrogant prick just like you, and the rest of these clowns.

If we are all arrogant pricks then why havee you involved yourself in our discussions 40,000 + times?

BlackVVaves
12-22-2013, 07:57 PM
I do and I don't. I do because he plays for an incompetent organization that is incapable of building a winning culture, predominantly because of a really, really, REALLY idiotic owner.

I don't because, this is what he wanted. He wanted to go to New York, a franchise in shambles, with, at the time 10 years worth of utter organuzational failure. He forced his way there as well, and maybe the team could have traded those assets they gave up for him to other teams for more useful role players. Maybe they'd be in the hunt for Parker or Wiggins right now, and would at least have some promise moving forward.

Instead, Shumpert has completely eradicated any trade value. Talk about an absolute regression. JR has played like feces walking on legs since the playoffs. The coach is overwhelmed with and in mediocrity. It's shitfest, and I have to commend Melo for keeping his head high amongst all the stupidity that has occurred on and off the court this year.

Lucky for him, he can leave this mess in the summer if he chooses to.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 07:58 PM
If we are all arrogant pricks then why havee you involved yourself in our discussions 40,000 + times?

I am talking about you and sarcastic. Stop defending Melo. He never gets the hate/blame for his poor's team record, and his below average performance in the playoffs.

Hoopz2332
12-22-2013, 07:59 PM
No because the melo move the NY wasn't about winning...it was about getting that extention/more money.

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 08:00 PM
No because the melo move the NY wasn't about winning...it was about getting that extention/more money.

And Lala wanted to live in New York.

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 08:02 PM
I am talking about you and sarcastic. Stop defending Melo. He never gets the hate/blame for his poor's team record, and his below average performance in the playoffs.

Why does it bother you if somebody has something positive to say about Melo?

All I was saying is he need a better group of players around him to compete.. An i know you're delusional and all but how ****ing delusional are you to think Melo gets no hate?

It's a little hypocritical when probably 39,000 of your 40,000+ post all came while defending Lebron when he was on the cavs..

Sarcastic
12-22-2013, 08:06 PM

I didn't even say anything positive about Melo. I simply countered your hate post about him, and pointed out the irony of a Lebron stan talking about quitting on a team.

Black and White
12-22-2013, 08:06 PM

Come on man, Melo is getting way too much heat for his teams record, Melo is still a superstar, yes he hasn't got it done in the post-season, but the same thing applies for another top-5 player in the league, CP3

Lebron23
12-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Come on man, Melo is getting way too much heat for his teams record, Melo is still a superstar, yes he hasn't got it done in the post-season, but the same thing applies for another top-5 player in the league, CP3

CP3 is also kinda overrated. People are comparing him to Zeke Thomas. Even Pre Championship Isiah Thomas was a superior playoffs performer, and better regular season performer than CP3.

Let's see if the clippers advance in the conference finals this year. They have a good coach, and Blake is playing like a top 3 PF in the NBA.

#number6ix#
12-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Lets see

Melo's life
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/money.gif
My life
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/broke.gif

Melo's girl
http://urbanbridgez.com/ubgblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/carmelo_anthony_lala_vasquez-300x300.jpg
My girl
http://www.handresearch.com/news/us-presidents/president-barack-obama-right-hand.jpg

Melo's nightlife
http://thekevinburkeproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/londonpic1.jpg
My nightlife
http://brandontreb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/computer-nerd-+-Limpet-21.jpeg

Of course i feel bad for him

ErhnamDjinn
12-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Put him with the current Heat, and they wouldn't advance in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

The Cavaliers quickly rebuild after Lebron was signed and traded to the Miami Heat.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/trade_100710.html
I dont also really think highly of melo, i think he really is a very good 2ndry option thats needs a good leader around him, put a good player like lebron , wade of chris paul and one good rebounder/defender no doubt they are atleast a perenial east confrence finalist

Black and White
12-22-2013, 08:16 PM
CP3 is also kinda overrated. People are comparing him to Zeke Thomas. Even Pre Championship Isiah Thomas was a superior playoffs performer, and better regular season performer than CP3.

Let's see if the clippers advance in the conference finals this year. They have a good coach, and Blake is playing like a top 3 PF in the NBA.

Yea I saw those comparisions and I disagree with them, if CP3 doesn't get much done this post-season, the board better hold him accountable like they are roasting Melo right now.

La Frescobaldi
12-22-2013, 08:16 PM
I didn't even say anything positive about Melo. I simply countered your hate post about him, and pointed out the irony of a Lebron stan talking about quitting on a team.

He darn sure quit on Shaq. Old man averaged 11 & 5 in 22 minutes in the playoffs. O'Neal didn't even wait for the reporters just went straight to his locker, packed his gear, and walked. Wanted no part of that

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Lets see

Melo's life
My life

Melo's girl
http://urbanbridgez.com/ubgblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/carmelo_anthony_lala_vasquez-300x300.jpg
My girl
http://www.handresearch.com/news/us-presidents/president-barack-obama-right-hand.jpg

Melo's nightlife
My nightlife
http://brandontreb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/computer-nerd-+-Limpet-21.jpeg

I don't think he meant it so literally.

Obviously we don't feel bad for a mutli millionaire with job security living his dream.

#number6ix#
12-22-2013, 08:24 PM
I don't think he meant it so literally.

Obviously we don't feel bad for a mutli millionaire with job security living his dream.
I know bro... Just trying to bring a smile to someone's face

Hoopz2332
12-22-2013, 08:32 PM
And Lala wanted to live in New York.

that too...basically melo was being a greedy bastard:oldlol: Lots of info here

The Knicks Have Lost Control of the Carmelo Trade

Remember, at no point has Carmelo Anthony ever said he would sign an extension with Mikhail Prokhorov and the Nets, and at no point has he ever said he would sign an extension with the Nuggets. He has only said he'll sign with the Knicks. The Nuggets know this, the Nets know this, the Knicks know this, and Anthony knows this. Walsh has held this trump card for months and has waited the situation out, aware that no matter what happened, this fundamental fact — Carmelo will only sign an extension with the Knicks — meant that if he was just patient, he couldn't lose. If the Nuggets wanted something, anything, for Carmelo, they would have to get whatever they could from the Knicks. The Nets could offer the Nuggets half of Polyus Gold and it wouldn't have mattered: That deal was never a real one, because Carmelo was never gonna sign with the Nets. He was only gonna sign with the Knicks. Everybody knew this. The Knicks could not lose. They could give the Nuggets a pittance this year for a couple months of Carmelo, or they could wait and sign him in the off-season, keeping the roster Walsh constructed together. Walsh didn't have to do anything. He had the winning hand.

And then Jim Dolan came busting in. Convinced as always that he knows best — or anything at all, really — Dolan took the Knicks' bargaining advantage and set it on fire. (This is Dolan's way: As we put it in our mag column last week, "Walsh has put the tires back on the car. Now Dolan wants to drive again.") The Knicks went from, "The Nuggets have no choice but to trade Carmelo for whatever we want" to, "Wait, we're trading Gallinari and Chandler and Felton?" to, "We can't let Timofey Mozgov be what holds this deal up."

Dolan did this IN THE SPAN OF ONE WEEKEND.

Every piece of Knicks-Carmelo news since Friday has been depressing, one more move away from the position Walsh shrewdly put the Knicks in. The Knicks were reconstructed by patience and guile and, for once, having grownups back in charge. It took Walsh two years to clean up a decade of mess. Dolan might have undone it all in a weekend.

It is not that the current trade is an inherently awful one: After all, the Knicks are still offering less than the Nets were. (Which is probably why Prokhorov made his "a very good tactical decision" comment about "forcing" the Knicks to raise their offer.) Here's what the trade looks like, if Mozgov is included:

To Nuggets:
Danilo Gallinari
Wilson Chandler
Raymond Felton
Timofey Mozgov
Corey Brewer
Knicks' 2014 first-round pick

To Timberwolves:
Anthony Randolph
Eddy Curry

To Knicks:
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncey Billups
Shelden Williams
Renaldo Balkman (welcome back, man!)

The Knicks are giving up a lot in that trade, but it's not insane. It leaves the rotation like this:

PG: Billups/Douglas
SG: Fields/Walker
SF: Anthony/Shawne Williams/Balkman
PF: Stoudemire/Sheldon Williams
C: Turiaf/Earl Barron (likely signed from D-League)

That's not a horrible team. That's not a team that's likely to get out of the first-round of the playoffs, but it'll be fun to watch, and obviously having Anthony is going to be a kick.

But the Knicks never needed to trade Gallinari, or Mozgov. If the Knicks would have held their ground, would Chandler/Felton/first-rounder/Curry for Carmelo/Billups worked? (With some salary cap flotsam here or there.) At first blush, you'd say, "Oh, the Nuggets wouldn't go for that," but why? What choice did they have? The only reason the Knicks offer looked uncompetitive was because the Nets — knowing Anthony likely would never agree to an extension to make the trade happen — could "offer" to give away Derrick Favors and Devin Harris and four (four!) first-round picks for Carmelo. The Knicks' side of the trade only looks meager compared to the Nets' imaginary scenarios. Compared to what teams usually get when their backs are against the wall, when they have to trade a superstar or risk receiving nothing at all, that initial Knicks haul seems low, but not shockingly so. Maybe Walsh blinks and gives up Mozgov then, as a final "Okay, let's make it happen." But Gallinari was never supposed to be in this in the first place. It wasn't Walsh who made Gallinari a part of this: It was Dolan. When you don't know how to negotiate, you lose ground you never realized you were ceding. When you toss out Gallinari when you absolutely do not have to, it's just a tiny step to, "Well, you're not gonna let Mozgov stand in the way of this trade, are you?" At that point, you've already lost.

The Knicks will not be destroyed by this trade: Anthony's going to be awfully fun to watch, and it does make them more likely to bring in a Chris Paul or a Deron Williams in a couple of years. But what everyone's missing is that Carmelo, the way matters were going, the way he was driving this conversation, was going to be a Knick no matter what. Walsh knew that. So he plotted accordingly. And then Dolan came in and blew all that apart. Because this is what he does. Why in the world would Walsh stick around now? This is what he gets for fixing the franchise?

The Knicks are going to have Carmelo Anthony on their team, perhaps as soon as this week, perhaps as soon as today. But the way it happened, it's difficult not to think that the last week has put the Knicks' future in serious peril.

This is the biggest acquisition the Knicks have made this century. Anthony might be the best Knicks player since Patrick Ewing. So why does this seem so terrifying? Why does this feel like some sort of looming disaster?

http://nymag.com/daily/sports/2011/02/the_knicks_are_likely_to_end_u.html

Melo being greedy though....

The New CBA, Carmelo, and the Miami Thrice

Although the idea of contraction has been getting a lot of the headlines, I actually think the salary rollback idea is much more likely to take hold, and therefore much more impactful. One of the people impacted the most would be Carmelo Anthony. Currently on the table for Melo is a 3-year, $65 million extension from the Denver Nuggets. Many pundits are saying he would be crazy to turn down that guaranteed money because he will likely not make nearly as much under the new agreement. However, if current salaries are going to be rolled back, it does not make much of a difference whether Carmelo signs the deal now, or goes into free agency and has his choice of team. This would obviously help teams like the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, and New Jersey Nets, all of whom are expected to be targeting Anthony in free agency next summer.

http://www.thesportstomato.com/the-new-cba-carmelo-and-the-miami-thrice/

The truth about meloknicks

Gallinari’s Career-High 37 Points Help Nuggets Top Knicks in Double Overtime - NYTimes.com

Anthony struggled all night, but he found his compass in the final minutes of regulation, attacking the basket and leading the Knicks back from a 6-point deficit. He scored 8 points in the final 2 minutes 20 seconds and tied the score at 98-98 with 1.7 seconds left.

Anthony went 2 for 12 in the first three quarters, but made 8 of 18 shots in the final 22 minutes. Al Harrington, another former Knick, had 24 points for the Nuggets, including several key shots in the overtime periods.

The Nuggets were playing their fourth game in five nights, all on the road, and they were without both of their shooting guards, Arron Afflalo (groin) and Rudy Fernandez (Achilles). Afflalo was injured a night earlier, in a victory over Washington.

So the Knicks figured to have a distinct advantage, or at least should have. They had a 12-point lead in the second quarter and an 8-point edge in the third but could not hold on.

Denver’s leading scorers at halftime were Gallinari (15 points) and Mozgov (10 points) — two of the four players the Knicks sent to Denver last February.

They could have been Anthony’s teammates — along with Raymond Felton — had he waited for free agency to join the Knicks, rather than forcing a trade aimed at securing a $65 million extension.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/sports/basketball/gallinaris-career-high-37-points-help-nuggets-top-knicks-in-double-overtime.html?_r=0

Dresta
12-22-2013, 08:39 PM
You probably failed.

Le Shaqtus
12-22-2013, 09:09 PM
Lets see

Melo's life
My life

Melo's girl
My girl

Melo's nightlife
My nightlife

:oldlol: repped

LilEddyCurry
12-22-2013, 09:09 PM
That slightly made me chuckle :lol

icewill36
12-22-2013, 09:55 PM

http://i.minus.com/i4lSkjwz8TiFN.gif

how is it mike woodsons fault though ? look at the damn roster. smith played like an all star last year, now hes playing like a complete scrub. shumpert has regressed, chandler isnt the same as he was in dallas, or his first year with the knicks. amare still cant play D to save his life. honestly the rookie tim hardaway jr has looked like the 2nd best player on the team.

La Frescobaldi
12-22-2013, 10:08 PM
how is it mike woodsons fault though ? look at the damn roster. smith played like an all star last year, now hes playing like a complete scrub. shumpert has regressed, chandler isnt the same as he was in dallas, or his first year with the knicks. amare still cant play D to save his life. honestly the rookie tim hardaway jr has looked like the 2nd best player on the team.

Normally you would lay that kind of epic fail directly at the coach's feet.

But the Knicks actually do stand around while anthony dribbles the length of the court and throws up a wild, heavily contested 3. What would you expect them to do but regress when the supposed "star" acts like that over and over?

Fudge
12-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Only dumb LeBron stans WOULD take the topic in a literal sense. :oldlol:

icewill36
12-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Normally you would lay that kind of epic fail directly at the coach's feet.

But the Knicks actually do stand around while anthony dribbles the length of the court and throws up a wild, heavily contested 3. What would you expect them to do but regress when the supposed "star" acts like that over and over?

ok he did the same thing last year and they played well so what is the difference ???

La Frescobaldi
12-22-2013, 10:27 PM
ok he did the same thing last year and they played well so what is the difference ???

they didn't play well last year. They overcompensated the whole season long. The point there is, anthony's head has exploded this season even more than usual

bagelred
12-22-2013, 11:05 PM

I love Fudge. Not the food, the ISH poster.

Fudge
12-22-2013, 11:07 PM
I love Fudge. Not the food, the ISH poster.
You are so ****ing cute, bagelred. I love you too.

Derka
12-22-2013, 11:40 PM
:no: