View Full Version : Kevin Durant has as many free throws as the Raptors Squad

blood yes
12-22-2013, 09:47 PM
What a ****ing joke. NBA is a rigged piece of shit

Raptors have 12 freethrows
Thunder have 30

Funniest thing is that the raptors have kept the game close, showing that

a. The raptors are a good team
b. The thunder arent as good of a team as most people think, they are playoff quality, but the only reason why their record is so good is cause stern wants durant to be in the plyaoffs, the thunder would have a .500 record if reffing was fair.

Black and White
12-22-2013, 09:49 PM
Durant the king of freethrows

LONGTIME
12-22-2013, 09:49 PM
:cry: more

andremiller07
12-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Thunder are unstoppable when the refs put them at the line

Fudge
12-22-2013, 09:53 PM
What a ****ing joke. NBA is a rigged piece of shit

Raptors have 12 freethrows
Thunder have 30

Funniest thing is that the raptors have kept the game close, showing that

a. The raptors are a good team
b. The thunder arent as good of a team as most people think, they are playoff quality, but the only reason why their record is so good is cause stern wants durant to be in the plyaoffs, the thunder would have a .500 record if reffing was fair.
:roll:

Translation: :cry:

TheMarkMadsen
12-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Shit like this happens all the from a game to game basis.

Your point is mute. "Thunder would be below .500 if reffing was fair" :rolleyes:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-22-2013, 09:58 PM
No thread made when bulls shot 25 more free throws than okc:confusedshrug:

hatas arent made that okc get calls they made they make the free throws betta than anyone:lol

Qwyjibo
12-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Very skilled and aggressive offensive players will get a lot of free throws. Why are people still shocked about this?

The game today has been neutered where there isn't much contact allowed in terms of perimeter defense. Offensive players will naturally take advantage of this. Guys like Durant, Harden, Wade and others are smart for taking advantage of how the game is called today. This is a big part of what makes them such effective players on offense. Stop whining.

andremiller07
12-22-2013, 10:01 PM

hatas arent made that okc get calls they made they make the free throws betta than anyone:lol
Thats cause Perkins/Adams/Ibaka are fouling machines/hacks when you go at them and Boozer/Noah/Gibson were getting anything they wanted and the Thunder were forced to foul. Bulls played an inside game with Deng and Rose out and Thunder could not stop it.

blood yes
12-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Very skilled and aggressive offensive players will get a lot of free throws. Why are people still shocked about this?

The game today has been neutered where there isn't much contact allowed in terms of perimeter defense. Offensive players will naturally take advantage of this. Stop whining.
lmfao, ur only saying this cause u want the raptors to tank

You clearly fail to understand, that the raptors have 14 fts, the thunder have 34.

And dont give me the "thunder get to the rim more" bullshit

Spaulding
12-22-2013, 10:02 PM

Why do you have a grammar level of a 6th grader?

Qwyjibo
12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
lmfao, ur only saying this cause u want the raptors to tank

You clearly fail to understand, that the raptors have 14 fts, the thunder have 34.

What I want to happen in this game has nothing to do with it. I've defended Harden in such stupid threads like this countless number of times. It's just smart offensive players taking advantage of the system. Good for them.

Fudge
12-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Do they not doe? :confusedshrug:

I mean it's not even just Durant tonight either. Westbrook has 11 FTA's. I really don't know what the fck you're complaining about.

blood yes
12-22-2013, 10:05 PM
What I want to happen in this game has nothing to do with it. I've defended Harden in such stupid threads like this countless number of times. It's just smart offensive players taking advantage of the system. Good for them.
Take off durant and the thunder STILL have more about 10 more freethrows than the raptors?

What do you have to say to this?

Stern wants Durant in the playoffs, and I cant blame him, he is a money making machine to fans.

Look at a team like the Suns. They dont get many free throws, yet they are STILL in the playoff race, You know Stern is mad. If the suns got their fair share of calls, they would be as good as the thunder, im sorry.

Qwyjibo
12-22-2013, 10:06 PM
Take off durant and the thunder STILL have more about 10 more freethrows than the raptors?

This tells me that the Thunder also have Russel Westbrook who is also among the most aggressive offensive players in the league.

:confusedshrug:

Fudge
12-22-2013, 10:08 PM

Stern wants Durant in the playoffs, and I cant blame him, he is a money making machine to fans.

Look at a team like the Suns. They dont get many free throws, yet they are STILL in the playoff race, You know Stern is mad. If the suns got their fair share of calls, they would be as good as the thunder, im sorry.
Phoenix averages TWO less free throws a game than OKC. :oldlol:

b1imtf
12-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Why would it be in Stern's interest to rig it towards OKC? They aren't a huge market

blood yes
12-22-2013, 10:09 PM
This tells me that the Thunder also have Russel Westbrook who is also among the most aggressive offensive players in the league.

:confusedshrug:
And dont the raptors have lowry and derozan as well?

Val has been pounding in the paint, yet as no free throws?

Have you noticed that the teams in the playoff race generally have a huge ft advantage over teams that dont?

The suns, which David Stern hates, are in the playoff race, and should theyget their fair share of calls, would be a really good team?

The nets and knicks get a ton of free throws, yet still suck. Imagine if the games were actually fairly reffed, the nets would have 0 wins:lol :lol

Qwyjibo
12-22-2013, 10:17 PM
And dont the raptors have lowry and derozan as well?
Sure. But those two are nowhere close to the offensive skill of the OKC duo who both are, arguably, top 5 offensive players in the entire league.

Great aggressive offensive players will get a lot of free throws. There is no conspiracy. There is no game fixing. You are simply trying to create a dramatic narrative to discredit a certain team and/or players.

blood yes
12-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Sure. But those two are nowhere close to the offensive skill of the OKC duo who both are, arguably, top 5 offensive players in the entire league.

Great aggressive offensive players will get a lot of free throws. There is no conspiracy. There is no game fixing. You are simply trying to create a dramatic narrative to discredit a certain team and/or players.
Do not be so naive.

At the end of the day, the NBA is entertainment, and whatever they want is what they will get

Game 6 2002 WCF
2006 NBA Finals
2008 Finals-The Leon Powe Game (Powe shoots more fts than the entire lakers team)

What do you make of all this? Dont tell me its coincidence, or luck, because this should NEVER happen no matter how many times the dice is rolled

Qwyjibo
12-22-2013, 10:25 PM
The NBA is a multi-billion dollar corporation that has way too much to lose if it started meddling in the results of the sport. There are too many people involved for such a thing to stay quiet. The risk is too big and unnecessary. A couple questionable examples in decades worth of results and the most reasonable conclusion is that there is some kind of conspiracy? Come on...

blood yes
12-22-2013, 10:28 PM
The NBA is a multi-billion dollar corporation that has way too much to lose if it started meddling in the results of the sport. There are too many people involved for such a thing to stay quiet. The risk is too big and unnecessary. A couple questionable examples in decades worth of results and the most reasonable conclusion is that there is some kind of conspiracy? Come on...
Please actually answer my question,stop avoiding it.

There is no reason the 3 games i mentioned should have happened.

Im not saying that the NBA is fake, but there is clearly something going on in the shadows that makes sure the league is "in check".

The 1985 draft lottery was a joke, and you can tell the nba wants the cavaliers to be relevant again after lebron left, by giving them the luck in the lottery. Too bad the NBA cant pick the players in the draft too, cause the cavaliers picked Anthony Bennett:oldlol: :oldlol:

Fudge
12-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Is this kid an idiot? I really can't tell if he's serious.

blood yes
12-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Is this kid an idiot? I really can't tell if he's serious.
Umm, what am i saying that is false, I really want to know

Qwyjibo
12-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Umm, what am i saying that is false, I really want to know
None of it is confirmed true either. And the leaps in logic that you are making are ridiculous. You are basically assuming something (that there is rigging in the NBA) that is completely improbable given how the NBA is run.

Kblaze8855
12-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Even if the league is rigged(....) if you think David Stern is dumb enough to risk having his last days be spent in federal custody because he needed the Thunder to beat an awful team 35 people outside Canada has seen play in the last 3 years....in a regular season game....you dont deserve to continue posting.

If Stern wanted money he would rig the league for the Raptors over the Thunder every time. Toronto is the 4th biggest city in north america. The 10th biggest city in the western hemisphere. OKC would probably be 5th in Texas.

Kblaze8855
12-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Oh and let me add:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2138/838q.jpg

There is a much larger and more amusing topic for people to complain about Durants free throws in on the first page.