PDA

View Full Version : In Case You Missed It: Lance Stephenson Pelvic Thrust

no pun intended
12-23-2013, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnjdoj_joQ

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zXzVOVhIlBI/UreSxpMwjRI/AAAAAAAAAkU/neoAMHX0FiY/s400/l22.gif

lmao this guy. perhaps the most cocky player in the league today.

and another one of stephenson's tomfoolery from the houston game.

http://i.minus.com/ioJRMQtDetqNa.gif

andremiller07
12-23-2013, 12:30 AM
lmao you need characters that was hilarious seeing it lol.:bowdown:

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 12:31 AM
Such a punk. Can't wait to see Bron, Wade lock him and PG up in the playoffs.

Marchesk
12-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Good thing jameer is banned.

reppy
12-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Usually when you see someone fall, they actually slipped on someone's foot.

But that was straight up.

Eric Cartman
12-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Inb4 Fudge gayness...

red1
12-23-2013, 01:18 AM
Even when he was starting out and wasnt getting many minutes you could still tell that he was a cocky mofo. Been backing it up lately though turning into a nice nba player

Random_Guy
12-23-2013, 01:21 AM
nice, thought he was only an idiot last season lol. turning in to a very good and exciting player, could actually be the underlying xfactor for the pacers.

kamil
12-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Such a punk. Can't wait to see Bron, Wade lock him and PG up in the playoffs.

http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/LeBron-James-dancing.gif

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 01:32 AM
http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/LeBron-James-dancing.gif
Running the clock out, and Toronto dumb enough not to pressure? So LeBron does a small jig. He's not hip thrusting like a punk. He's also an accomplished legend. What has Lance Stephenson done besides beat his HS girlfriend? :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
12-23-2013, 01:33 AM
He is just dumb. Even when you look at him, you can see the dumbness oozing from his eyes.

kamil
12-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Running the clock out, and Toronto dumb enough not to pressure? So LeBron does a small jig. He's not hip thrusting like a punk. He's also an accomplished legend. What has Lance Stephenson done besides beat his HS girlfriend? :oldlol:

My god, you're a hypocrite.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 01:41 AM
He is just dumb. Even when you look at him, you can see the dumbness oozing from his eyes.
This too. And he's always picking fights. Saw him try to start a fight with small Kirk Hinrich. Guy is a dumb, ghetto punk. I can't stand him. Can't wait to see him get locked up in the playoffs by the Heat. I hate the Pacers.

Fudge
12-23-2013, 01:42 AM
Use the hips more Lance! I'd love to see that.

loganwadams
12-23-2013, 01:44 AM

Seriously. That is more cocky than what Stephenson did.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 01:47 AM
No, it's just more obnoxious when a nobody acts that way.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 01:50 AM
I would write that he just looks and acts like a chimp in the heat, but I would get called racist again.
Dat accuracy doe

Fudge
12-23-2013, 01:51 AM
I would write that he just looks and acts like a chimp in the heat, but I would get called racist again.
But you did..."write" just that.

KyrieTheFuture
12-23-2013, 01:57 AM
Seriously. That is more cocky than what Stephenson did.

Who has more of a right to be cocky? I forgot that MJ and Kobe were the epitome of humble.

tpols
12-23-2013, 01:58 AM
This too. And he's always picking fights. Saw him try to start a fight with small Kirk Hinrich. Guy is a dumb, ghetto punk. I can't stand him. Can't wait to see him get locked up in the playoffs by the Heat. I hate the Pacers.
Your prediction went sour now youre acting bitter.. cmon bruh:oldlol: let it go..

215Philly
12-23-2013, 01:59 AM
He wasn't doing this when Crawford made him look stupid 2 weeks ago :rolleyes:

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Your prediction went sour now youre acting bitter.. cmon bruh:oldlol: let it go..
I don't care about any of my predictions. Sometimes they just are wrong. For a lot of people too. I just can't stand the Pacers roster. Their roster, their attitude. Very punk, 90's Knicks to me. So I can't wait to see them get beat, and put in their place.

tpols
12-23-2013, 02:05 AM
I don't care about any of my predictions. Sometimes they just are wrong. For a lot of people too. I just can't stand the Pacers roster. Their roster, their attitude. Very punk, 90's Knicks to me. So I can't wait to see them get beat, and put in their place.
You think hey outpunk the Heat?:biggums:

Their attitude is what they need to overcome their lack of talent. They dont have bron and wade.. knicks didnt have MJ or second option like pippen, so they have to compensate. Your bulls right now are the same way.. identical attitude and style to pacers

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 02:12 AM
Their attitude is what they need to overcome their lack of talent. They dont have bron and wade..
But, But ... Paul George. Top 3 ... Superstar? Comparable to LeBron, no?! I'm confused. Kobe stans, Pacer fans need to make up their mind to Paul George's actual quality, and/or ability levels. Cause there are no excuses if he's top five, and a legit MVP candidate.

knicks didnt have MJ or second option like pippen, so they have to compensate. Your bulls right now are the same way.. identical attitude and style to pacers
No the Pacers are punks, exhibited through Lance Stephenson and have undeserved or earned arrogance x 10. My Bulls don't act that way at all. Are you serious? That's the epitome of 90's Knicks. It isn't just having heart, or playing hard.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Hated this dude ever since he made the choke sign in the '12 series against the Heat. Where does some nobody get the nerve to disrespect the best player in the game?

tpols
But, But ... Paul George. Top 3 ... Superstar? Comparable to LeBron, no?! I'm confused. Kobe stans, Pacer fans need to make up their mind to Paul George's actual quality, and/or ability levels. Cause there are no excuses if he's top five, and a legit MVP candidate.

No the Pacers are punks, exhibited through Lance Stephenson and have undeserved or earned arrogance x 10. My Bulls don't act that way at all. Are you serious? That's the epitome of 90's Knicks. It isn't just having heart, or playing hard.
Just because PG is top 3 doesnt mean hes on Bron's level of talent.. thats silly. You can have a case for top 3 and not be that close to number one. Would late 90s malone be on the same talent level as MJ? 02 Kidd close to shaq or duncan?

There are no excuses being made.. nobody has ever put PG on lebrons level.

And lance is the only punk. PG is not a punk at all.. you just hate him because he ended up being better than Jonathan Bender.:oldlol: Hibbert and West are no more punks than Noah and boozer.. george hill is a great guy. I can go on.. only punk is stephenson who has turned his life around so I cant hate either way.

Twiens
Easily my favourite role player in the league.

Fudge
12-23-2013, 02:22 AM
I didn't know Hibbert, George, Hill, and West were punks. The only punks that I see on that team are Lantz and MAYBE Granger.

red1
Hated this dude ever since he made the choke sign in the '12 series against the Heat. Where does some nobody get the nerve to disrespect the best player in the game?
LOL that was hilarious

kNicKz
Oozing with Coney Island swag

This man is a baller, plain and simple...

HoopsFanNumero1
12-23-2013, 02:23 AM
LOL that was hilarious

In hindsight it was :lol

Still, he and him his team got punked by the Heat after that.

poido123
12-23-2013, 02:23 AM

A nobody would be you, a stupid Heat stan on an internet board.

A somebody would be Lance, an NBA player in the top league in the world.

HoopsFanNumero1
12-23-2013, 02:25 AM
A nobody would be you, a stupid Heat stan on an internet board.

A somebody would be Lance, an NBA player in the top league in the world.

Jeez, get off my dick and stop following my posts. Weren't you supposed to be leaving anyway? What happened? Realized you had no life outside the boards?

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Just because PG is top 3 doesnt mean hes on Bron's level of talent.. thats silly. You can have a case for top 3 and not be that close to number one. Would late 90s malone be on the same talent level as MJ? 02 Kidd close to shaq or duncan?
He's not as good, but obviously he's in the upper echelon of talent in the league. The Pacers have talent at a lot of positions. The point I'm making is they aren't just hustle players. They have some playmakers.

And lance is the only punk. PG is not a punk at all.. you just hate him because he ended up being better than Jonathan Bender.:oldlol: Hibbert and West are no more punks than Noah and boozer.. george hill is a great guy. I can go on.. only punk is stephenson who has turned his life around so I cant hate either way.
I can't stand Noah, and I do consider him a punk as well. Always disliked him, since Florida even. How is Boozer a punk? Because he yells?

I asked is PG was going to be Bender or T-Mac lite. And up until this year, I didn't see the T-Mac lite ability. Too inconsistent. So sue me that my prediction was clearly wrong that he wouldn't be true superstar quality.

I'm man enough to admit I'm wrong though. He's been pretty good this season. As I said, top five quality. He's also been overrated by oddly more Kobe stans than Pacer fans. So on ISH, I consider him over hyped. Also his own comments calling himself a one man team were pretty ridiculous.

poido123
12-23-2013, 02:31 AM
Jeez, get off my dick and stop following my posts. Weren't you supposed to be leaving anyway? What happened? Realized you had no life outside the boards?

I was gonna leave, then I realised that I enjoy annoying Heat fans too much on here. The outburst of hate that came in the form of negs etc from your fanbase has made me want to stay :pimp:

HoopsFanNumero1
12-23-2013, 02:33 AM
I was gonna leave, then I realised that I enjoy annoying Heat fans too much on here. The outburst of hate that came in the form of negs etc from your fanbase has made me want to stay :pimp:

Keep living that dream life.

poido123
12-23-2013, 02:34 AM
Keep living that dream life.

Feels good bro :banana: :rockon:

Don't take it personally, I'll always dislike your whole fanbase.

Fudge
12-23-2013, 02:35 AM
So easy getting reactions from LeBron stans. :oldlol: Such hoe ass little fanboys.

poido123
12-23-2013, 02:36 AM
I liked Stephenson's swagger in OP's first clip :lol

That was pretty funny, but there's no way I'd rub it in like that to a player. I'll likely get lit up or embarassed on the very next possession :lol

imdaman99
12-23-2013, 02:46 AM
Reminds me too much of JR... who I can't stand as a Knick. He probably shoots a better %, and maybe he hasn't smoked away all his braincells like JR has though. That's because he's a recent NBA player... just recently getting $$$ so he hasn't smoked everything in the world... but that's coming.

L.Kizzle
12-23-2013, 02:49 AM
He's the Adrien Broner of the NBA.

ProfessorMurder
12-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Oozing with Coney Island swag

This man is a baller, plain and simple...

This.

Comes onto the court in 8th grade and takes on full grown guy named Homicide... Lance is awesome. One of my top 5 favorites in the league.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 03:31 AM
He's the Adrien Broner of the NBA.

This

aj1987
12-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Where's Dexter Pittman at?

Genaro
12-23-2013, 03:41 AM
Love that guy, his game is fearless. Remind me of Westbrook.

ripthekik
12-23-2013, 03:44 AM
like I said many times, nobody in the league respects Lebron. He is the worst respected superstar in the history of the league. Nobody gonna respect a guy who joins a superteam after losing.

kNicKz
12-23-2013, 03:57 AM
This.

Comes onto the court in 8th grade and takes on full grown guy named Homicide... Lance is awesome. One of my top 5 favorites in the league.

If you don't love watching Stephenson play, you've probably never played streetball. He balls

redboy
12-23-2013, 04:22 AM
basketball is an emotional game, let the guy express his emotions. sports in general are a lot more intense when emotions are involved and there is something on the line. the celebration and hatred of other times is often when drives players to play hard. i know that there's also millions of dollars involved, but it's harder than one would think to go through the motions without truly enjoying their job

crunk-juice
12-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Lance is one of my favorite players in the NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcO0CFZ-jU

no pun intended
12-23-2013, 04:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KxRF6L8bOw

Stephenson doing the Michael Jordan Ball Fake/ Rondo Ball Fake in one play