BoogieWoogieMan
12-23-2013, 03:38 AM
You couldve been white

Sux for you

just kidding, black is beautiful

We all black when the lights go out.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-23-2013, 03:51 AM
Napkin/paper towels are so rough and uncomfortable. I prefer the softness and comfort of a tissue.

ripthekik
12-23-2013, 04:24 AM
Damn.. thinking about that.. my kid is going to be on some "chosen 1" level.. 1 out of billions of billions :oldlol:
Kid has to hit the lottery just to be born into this world.. damn.. I guess we all did. This thread is deep afterall.

Bless Mathews
12-23-2013, 04:26 AM
At least we ain't in wheelchairs.

travelingman
12-23-2013, 04:27 AM
At least we ain't in wheelchairs.

Who ejaculates onto a wheelchair?

Fresh Kid
12-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Who ejaculates onto a wheelchair?
:biggums:

Myth
12-23-2013, 06:06 AM
We all black when the lights go out.

I glow.

Scholar
12-23-2013, 06:09 AM
When you really think about it, we all came from asexual reproduction.
How, you ask?
Because I came in your mom.

Fresh Kid
12-23-2013, 06:43 AM
And then we were the first to swim to the egg over all the others.
can u imagine that we were talking shit to tha other niguhs while reaching dat egg?:lol

Fresh Kid
12-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Little did you know that was going be the last victory you experienced. You know, since your a Knicks fan and all.

Fresh Kid
12-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Little did I know that was going be the last victory I experienced. You know, since I am a Jazz fan and all.
u no I luv u fresh kid :cheers:
:oldlol: itz all good tho iTare:cheers:

East_Stone_Ya
12-23-2013, 09:42 AM
now we know where OP's jizz lands

niko
12-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Little did you know that was going be the last victory you experienced. You know, since your a Knicks fan and all.
Says someone in Utah. At least i can walk out the door not knowing i've failed.

imdaman99
12-23-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't wanna think too much about this... but I don't think our parents generations fapped. Especially not my pops.
Like I said, don't wanna think too much about this, but they are such prudes :oldlol:

niko
12-23-2013, 10:17 AM
I don't wanna think too much about this... but I don't think our parents generations fapped. Especially not my pops.
Like I said, don't wanna think too much about this, but they are such prudes :oldlol:
We don't really know though. I really don't want to know. I was born in the 70;s, i don't think it was prudish then.

ripthekik
12-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Come on, men have fapped since the beginning of history

branslowski
12-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Come on, men have fapped since the beginning of history

All depends, If it was during Ab Lincoln times, then I doubt it. Pretty sure he seen a black chick ass for the first time and told her "suck n f*ck me good and I'll think about freeing ur family". True Story.

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I've killed many potential children in my short lifetime

Bandito
12-23-2013, 11:41 AM
I've killed many potential children in my short lifetime
Ive killed a few billion worth of population...

ripthekik
12-23-2013, 12:31 PM
All depends, If it was during Ab Lincoln times, then I doubt it. Pretty sure he seen a black chick ass for the first time and told her "suck n f*ck me good and I'll think about freeing ur family". True Story.
This is how they did it back then without internet and pictures

http://www.unlimitedsportsgaming.com/forum/images/smilies/melo.gif

MadeFromDust
12-24-2013, 01:00 AM
This world is royally fcuked up and a prison, a death row actually. Reality refutes your points OP. I can't see how it wouldn't be better to have never existed.

Hey but we all try to make the best of the situation.

L.Kizzle
12-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Who jizzes in a napkin?
What do you jizz in?

hateraid
12-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Thread went this long with no Gorapz reference?

Dresta
12-24-2013, 08:45 PM
This thread is dumb as hell: no, none of us could have 'ended up in a napkin.' On its own, a sperm is just a cell. If they aren't ejaculated they die anyway as others are produced. This is like saying thank God we didn't expire on a tampax.

Fresh Kid
12-24-2013, 08:53 PM
What do you jizz in?
:biggums:

niko
12-24-2013, 09:01 PM
This thread is dumb as hell: no, none of us could have 'ended up in a napkin.' On its own, a sperm is just a cell. If they aren't ejaculated they die anyway as others are produced. This is like saying thank God we didn't expire on a tampax.
I know you think you made a meaningful distinction here that helped the thread, and for that, i give you props.

Dresta
12-24-2013, 09:06 PM
I know you think you made a meaningful distinction here that helped the thread, and for that, i give you props.
We could, however, all have been vacuumed out of our mother's uterus through a tiny tube so that she could have an easier and more comfortable life :lol .

Thank God :bowdown:

niko
12-24-2013, 09:18 PM
We could, however, all have been vacuumed out of our mother's uterus through a tiny tube so that she could have an easier and more comfortable life :lol .

:eek: WHOA.

That's trippy when you think about it. We could have not existed. But if we didn't, we'd not know and thus not missed anything.

Fresh Kid
12-24-2013, 09:31 PM
:eek: ...................caught ya!:D :applause:

travelingman
12-24-2013, 09:34 PM

The guy who says this thread is "dumb as hell" and says "thank god" suddenly can't help but lose basic understanding of figurative speech. What the OP said is idiomatic in nature. Do you honestly believe the OP lost or never had knowledge of the fertilization process?

Dresta
12-24-2013, 09:39 PM
:eek: WHOA.

That's trippy when you think about it. We could have not existed. But if we didn't, we'd not know and thus not missed anything.
Fallacy: when you die you won't know you're dead, and you will have no knowledge or memory of your life. Ergo, i can kill you because you won't be missing anything.

edit:

The guy who says this thread is "dumb as hell" and says "thank god" suddenly can't help but lose basic understanding of figurative speech. What the OP said is idiomatic in nature. Do you honestly believe the OP lost or never had knowledge of the fertilization process?
*yawn*

The concept of this thread is a banality comprehended by every semi-intelligent human being over the age of about 6, and it is a banality phrased in a way that is nonsensical. I don't know or care about any knowledge the OP may possess, i just thought his thread was stupid.

BallsOut
12-24-2013, 09:47 PM
This is quite possibly one of the most thought provoking and deep threads on ISH. Thanks guys. I knew there was a good reason to hang around. :cheers:

PistonsFan#21
12-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Fallacy: when you die you won't know you're dead, and you will have no knowledge or memory of your life. Ergo, i can kill you because you won't be missing anything.

prove it :confusedshrug:

Dresta
12-26-2013, 02:11 PM
prove it :confusedshrug:
:no:

Nobody can prove something like this definitively, but all the evidence points towards it being the fact.

PistonsFan#21
12-26-2013, 03:40 PM
:no:

Nobody can prove something like this definitively, but all the evidence points towards it being the fact.

what about all the people that were pronounced clinically dead and then come back to life saying they had visions? are they all bullshitting?

Dresta
12-26-2013, 03:47 PM
what about all the people that were pronounced clinically dead and then come back to life saying they had visions? are they all bullshitting?

I would say that a delirious recollection from some people on the brink of death is no evidence at all. All it shows is that human beings have powerful imaginations, which we already knew. The human brain is a remarkable organ, and one needs to only take LSD to see the powerful effects small changes in brain chemistry can produce.

Go Getter
12-26-2013, 04:34 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: