PDA

View Full Version : ISH Needs To Admit I Was Right About Rubio - It's Time To Own Up

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 05:36 AM
This whole forum (outside of a lone few Euroleague fans) attacked me ruthlessly and viciously for years for simply saying the truth about what a scrub Rubio really is.

That he sucked in Europe, and that eventually, after everyone in the US was tired of all his fancy passes, they would realize he sucks there too.

WELL ISH, IT IS TIME TO OWN UP AND ADMIT IT. THAT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

IT'S LONG OVERDUE NOW, AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT YOU WERE ALL WRONG AND THAT WAS 100% RIGHT ABOUT IT.

That's what you get for the constant and endless trolling you guys do against me, when I am actually a very good poster that is always telling the truth here.

Eventually, you get owned extremely hard.

Now man up, and admit you guys were wrong about Rubio and that I was absolutely right about him all along.

Al Thornton
12-23-2013, 05:37 AM
he can't shoot but he is still better than every player in the euroleague.

poido123
12-23-2013, 05:38 AM
You are wrong and will still be wrong for a long time.

Now run along back to watching your sorry ass excuse for basketball Greek league..

dr.hee
12-23-2013, 05:44 AM

Yup, at least he doesn't suck as hard in the NBA as V-Span did :oldlol:

TMT
12-23-2013, 05:44 AM
You really need the gratification of strangers telling you that you may be right? Get a life.

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 05:45 AM

:lol :oldlol: :roll: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

He would not be a top 20 point guard in Euroleague.

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 05:47 AM
You really need the gratification of strangers telling you that you may be right? Get a life.

No.........I am right.

And I don't need them to tell me that, I already knew it from the start, because it was a FACT all along.

I simply want them to own up and admit it. After they spent years trolling the living hell out of me over the Rubio issue, they can own up on it.

TheCalmInsanity
12-23-2013, 05:51 AM
Yo, you are one of the most flip floppy guys I've ever seen. So full of lies... You always talk about how Rubio has been "so good" in the NBA and using that to your advantage, saying if he sucked in the Euroleague and is amazing in the NBA then EL > NBA.

Now that he sucks, you change to this position. Either way it's always a win/win for you, you find some kind of way to twist anything you want to make it work for your arguments.

Yankstar
12-23-2013, 05:52 AM
This whole forum (outside of a lone few Euroleague fans) attacked me ruthlessly and viciously for years for simply saying the truth about what a scrub Rubio really is.

That he sucked in Europe, and that eventually, after everyone in the US was tired of all his fancy passes, they would realize he sucks there too.

IT'S LONG OVERDUE NOW, AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT YOU WERE ALL WRONG AND THAT WAS 100% RIGHT ABOUT IT.

That's what you get for the constant and endless trolling you guys do against me, when I am actually a very good poster that is always telling the truth here.

Now man up, and admit you guys were wrong about Rubio and that I was absolutely right about him all along.

http://i.imgur.com/1bbbTeF.jpg

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 05:56 AM
Yo, you are one of the most flip floppy guys I've ever seen. So full of lies... You always talk about how Rubio has been "so good" in the NBA and using that to your advantage, saying if he sucked in the Euroleague and is amazing in the NBA then EL > NBA.

Now that he sucks, you change to this position. Either way it's always a win/win for you, you find some kind of way to twist anything you want to make it work for your arguments.

I never said Rubio was anything but crap in any league he played in. I said he was better in the NBA than he ever was in Euroleague. Stop twisting around the words of others in order to try to manipulate things.

dr.hee
12-23-2013, 05:57 AM
And I don't need them to tell me that.

Hmm...really?

WELL ISH, IT IS TIME TO OWN UP AND ADMIT IT.

AND YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADMIT

Now man up, and admit

I simply want them to own up and admit it.

Are you drunk or something?

:lol

TheCalmInsanity
12-23-2013, 06:01 AM
I never said Rubio was anything but crap in any league he played in. I said he was better in the NBA than he ever was in Euroleague. Stop twisting around the words of others in order to try to manipulate things.

Ironic, cause that's all you do. That point would not favor your argument. Dog turds with chocolate sprinkles on them might taste better than dog turds but they're not going to taste good either way. So if your argument was that he sucked in both but was a bit better in the NBA, it makes absolutely no sense.

You were telling us how he's so good in the NBA, and how he's a starting point guard and all that mumbo jumbo. Don't backpedal now that I'm calling you out on it

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Ironic, cause that's all you do. That point would not favor your argument. Dog turds with chocolate sprinkles on them might taste better than dog turds but they're not going to taste good either way. So if your argument was that he sucked in both but was a bit better in the NBA, it makes absolutely no sense.

You were telling us how he's so good in the NBA, and how he's a starting point guard and all that mumbo jumbo. Don't backpedal now that I'm calling you out on it

What the hell are you talking about? Are you actually trying to say that it makes sense that one of the worst lead guards in the last 10 years in the Euroleague should be a starting point guard in the "by far best league in the world"?

If you can't see something wrong with that, you will be in my ignore list by your next post.

BoutPractice
12-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Ricky Rubio career stats in the NBA: 10.5 ppg, 8 apg, 4 rpg, 2.5 spg in 31 mpg. 125 games played, 105 games started

Vassilis Spanoulis career stats in the NBA: 3 ppg, 1 apg, 1 rpg, 0.2 spg in 9 mpg. 31 games played, 0 games started

dr.hee
12-23-2013, 06:11 AM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245915

Ricky Rubio, Brandon Jennings, and Ty Lawson - look at their Euroleague stats and then compare that to their NBA stats.

Ricky Rubio's Euroleague Stats:

31.0 Field Goal %

22.4 Three Point Field Goal %

83.6 Free Throw %

6.5 Points Per Game

3.5 Assists Per Game

3.2 Rebounds Per Game

1.6 Steals Per Game

Ricky Rubio's NBA Stats:

57.1 Field Goal %

66.7 Three Point Field Goal %

83.3 Free Throw %

9.5 Points Per Game

7.3 Assists Per Game

4.3 Rebounds Per Game

1.0 Steals Per Game

:oldlol:

Trollsmasher
12-23-2013, 06:25 AM
V-Span can't shoot either

Oh, and he also can't pass or even dribble:confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
12-23-2013, 06:40 AM
9 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals in 32 minutes a game has never been and will never be done by anyone who sucks. Hes leading an offense that puts up like 107 a game which falls off quite a bit when he sits. Hes doing his job.

People really need to make up their minds on point guards. Guys who score 22-25 a game that their team benefits from get called shooting guards who cant play point and guys who pass and pass and pass some more get hated on for not scoring points themselves while they orchestrate a top offense.

None of this shit matters. Just help your team. No matter how. Rubio helps his. When better scorers come in for him....the team scores less...so what does it matter how he goes about that?

Hes pretty much first few years Jamaal Tinsley plus man to man defense. There isn't a team in the NBA that wouldn't take him and be happy about it.

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 06:44 AM
9 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals in 32 minutes a game has never been and will never be done by anyone who sucks. Hes leading an offense that puts up like 107 a game which falls off quite a bit when he sits. Hes doing his job.

People really need to make up their minds on point guards. Guys who score 22-25 a game that their team benefits from get called shooting guards who cant play point and guys who pass and pass and pass some more get hated on for not scoring points themselves while they orchestrate a top offense.

None of this shit matters. Just help your team. No matter how. Rubio helps his. When better scorers come in for him....the team scores less...so what does it matter how he goes about that?

Hes pretty much first few years Jamaal Tinsley plus man to man defense. There isn't a team in the NBA that wouldn't take him and be happy about it.

Any team that actually wanted to be a good team wouldn't take him.

L8kersfan222
12-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Euroleague was right, we were so blind. :cry:

KobesFinger
12-23-2013, 07:17 AM
You haven't admitted to being wrong about V-Span or that you're really in Arkansas or that you have about 40 alts on different forums.

Besides, the posters you're talking to probably aren't on here anymore

Bandito
12-23-2013, 10:38 AM
EuroleaguestraDamus :bowdown:

dannywpt
12-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Ricky Rubio career stats in the NBA: 10.5 ppg, 8 apg, 4 rpg, 2.5 spg in 31 mpg. 125 games played, 105 games started

Vassilis Spanoulis career stats in the NBA: 3 ppg, 1 apg, 1 rpg, 0.2 spg in 9 mpg. 31 games played, 0 games started

/thread

MetsPackers
12-23-2013, 01:22 PM

/thread

CelticBaller
12-23-2013, 01:24 PM
that was quick

/thread

oh and nigeria

Go Getter
12-23-2013, 01:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

K Xerxes
12-23-2013, 01:49 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1239004_10153137985600277_548930594_n.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/jdbudget/NigeriavsGreeceboxscore_zps04e8f087.png

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/jdbudget/USAvsNigeriaBoxscore_zps1550b85f.png

TheCalmInsanity
12-23-2013, 02:11 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245915

:oldlol:

NICE!! Lol. I guess I'm not the only one that has that view on this poster who pulls facts out of his ass and stands by them

TheCalmInsanity
12-23-2013, 02:15 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Are you actually trying to say that it makes sense that one of the worst lead guards in the last 10 years in the Euroleague should be a starting point guard in the "by far best league in the world"?

If you can't see something wrong with that, you will be in my ignore list by your next post.

Rubio was not "one of the worst lead guards in the last 10 years". He was the starting point guard for the only team that gave the USA any sort of competition. If you think your boy Spanoulis is any better tell him to come audition for an NBA team again, he might land a waterboy role or maybe a towelboy role. Who knows, maybe he can work his way up to being the team masseuse.

Please. You act your ignore list is like something I would beg to not be a part of. Throw me in there, I'll party it up with all the other members on your "ignore list" (I'm using quotes cause you say it all the time but never actually ignore anyone).

Euroleague
12-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Rubio was not "one of the worst lead guards in the last 10 years". He was the starting point guard for the only team that gave the USA any sort of competition. If you think your boy Spanoulis is any better tell him to come audition for an NBA team again, he might land a waterboy role or maybe a towelboy role. Who knows, maybe he can work his way up to being the team masseuse.

Please. You act your ignore list is like something I would beg to not be a part of. Throw me in there, I'll party it up with all the other members on your "ignore list" (I'm using quotes cause you say it all the time but never actually ignore anyone).

Open a thread asking actual Euroleague fans how good he was in Euroleague, if you get more than 2 to say he was not bad in Euroleague and that Spanoulis is not a much better player than him, I will take a 2 week ban.

GOOD LUCK

Black and White
12-23-2013, 04:17 PM

Eurotool getting schooled as usual

DMAVS41
12-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Any team that actually wanted to be a good team wouldn't take him.

LOL...he's way better than you give him credit for. Sorry...he's going to get 10 plus million a year offers from anyone in need of a guard. Dude just turned 23 years old as well.

Black and White
12-23-2013, 05:11 PM
LOL...he's way better than you give him credit for. Sorry...he's going to get 10 plus million a year offers from anyone in need of a guard.

Therefore getting more money than a supposed "top 3" player in the world

red1
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
I'll admit that if you admit that you are a mentally deficient troll who has no clue what he is talking about ESPECIALLY when it comes to basketball. Fair enough?

avonbarksdale
12-23-2013, 07:23 PM
well you were wrong about everything else so

Droid101
12-23-2013, 07:25 PM
He's a poor shooter with excellent defense and passing, who, with all things considered, is a net positive on the court.

Derka
12-23-2013, 07:45 PM
No.........I am right.

And I don't need them to tell me that, I already knew it from the start, because it was a FACT all along.

I simply want them to own up and admit it. After they spent years trolling the living hell out of me over the Rubio issue, they can own up on it.

You are dumb to the point where you disagreed with him and then validated his point all in the same post.

KGMN
12-23-2013, 08:00 PM
Jason Kidd had 50 games with 0 points in his career; I haven't ever seen anyone say he was a terrible basketball player.

Every player gets into a slump once in a while (he still got 12 assists yesterday), and I'm certain that Ricky will have some extremely good games this season. You shouldn't look at players on a game-by-game basis, but look at their play as a whole. He's averaging 9 points, 8 assists, and nearly 3 steals this season, which shows what we've known all along about Rubio - that he's a mediocre scorer, an excellent passer, and a disruptive defender.

Rik Smits' Hair
12-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Meltdown

fandarko
12-24-2013, 05:39 AM
You are wrong and will still be wrong for a long time.

Now run along back to watching your sorry ass excuse for basketball Greek league..

In the Euroleague Rubio's far less effective than in the NBA.

Euroleague
12-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Jason Kidd had 50 games with 0 points in his career; I haven't ever seen anyone say he was a terrible basketball player.

Every player gets into a slump once in a while (he still got 12 assists yesterday), and I'm certain that Ricky will have some extremely good games this season. You shouldn't look at players on a game-by-game basis, but look at their play as a whole. He's averaging 9 points, 8 assists, and nearly 3 steals this season, which shows what we've known all along about Rubio - that he's a mediocre scorer, an excellent passer, and a disruptive defender.

You are a proven liar and troll.

Wavves
12-24-2013, 10:33 PM
Wasn't Rubio like 16 when he played in the Euro league?

westside_baller
12-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Wolves are in 11th place in the west, and 2 games below .500. Rubio is shooting 34% from the field.

It's just unreal how overrated rubio and love are. Looking forward to kahn giving this bum a max contract. :)

ralph_i_el
12-24-2013, 11:40 PM

He's still an above average player with no ability to score. He's been slow since the knee injury. He's still going to have an long career.

and you're not a good poster. You actually are a crazy person

CavaliersFTW
12-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Euroleague in a drunken stupor off eggnog right now :oldlol:

gabepizza
12-24-2013, 11:58 PM
Just for people who don't know..Rubio was the starting PG for the Euroleague champions who he led in assists and steals as a 19 year old.

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams/showteamstats?clubcode=BAR&seasoncode=E2009

CavaliersFTW
12-24-2013, 11:59 PM
Meltdown
This :oldlol:

westside_baller
12-25-2013, 08:12 AM
34% from the field sucks.

11th place in your conference sucks.

Ricky can't shoot and the wolves aren't winning. It's just that simple.