PDA

View Full Version : replace LeBron with Kevin Love

Ca$H
12-23-2013, 03:59 PM
I think Love would win MVP and Miami would have 2nd seed in the East this season.

2011- They beat Dallas in the Finals
2012- They beat OKC in the Finals.
2013- The lose to Indiana in the ECF.

Fudge
12-23-2013, 04:01 PM
Honestly, if you replace LeBron with any current Top 10 player, the Heat would be getting the same results every year. They'd probably even have a 3-peat right now.

GASOL IS GOAT
12-23-2013, 04:02 PM
You're right but I think they'd lose against the Pacers with or without Lebron regardless.

Mr. Jabbar
12-23-2013, 04:05 PM
so stacked it doesnt make sense

DirkNowitzki41
12-23-2013, 04:07 PM
2011 - Lose to Celtics
2012 - Lose to Indiana
2013 - Lose to Bulls

Fudge
12-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Imagine a lineup of ...

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Haslem
Bosh

Everybody compliments eachother GREAT. No ball stoppers, great floor spacing with great penetration in Wade and KD. They'd be going for a fcking 4th ring right now.

KyrieTheFuture
12-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Smh. S. M. H.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 04:14 PM
2011 - Lose to Celtics
2012 - Lose to Indiana
2013 - Lose to Bulls

This

What's Love's playoffs stats?? 0 ppg, 0 rpg, 0 apg, 0 bpg.

kurple
12-23-2013, 04:18 PM
This

0 mpg

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 04:22 PM
0 mpg

The West is kinda weak this year. He needs to lead his team into the playoffs. He might sacrifice some of his rebounding numbers if he focus on playing tough defense against the opposing team's PF.

Please stop comparing Love to Lebron. The other guy is a proven winner.

pauk
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/louie.gif.pagespeed.ce.OGOzv0j_cM.gif

Inferno
The West is kinda weak this year. He needs to lead his team in the playoffs. He might sacrifice some of his rebounding numbers if he focus on playing tough defense against the opposing team's PF.

:biggums:

Bandito
12-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Imagine a lineup of ...

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Haslem
Bosh

Everybody compliments eachother GREAT. No ball stoppers, great floor spacing with great penetration in Wade and KD. They'd be going for a fcking 4th ring right now.No quitters...

alenleomessi
would not make the playoffs...

love is incapable of making the playoffs.

Bandito
The West is kinda weak this year. He needs to lead his team into the playoffs. He might sacrifice some of his rebounding numbers if he focus on playing tough defense against the opposing team's PF.

If the West is weak, what does that says about the East? Only the Heat and Pacers are good.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 04:24 PM

Compare to last season. Plenty of Wests teams are kinda underachieving just like your GS Warriors, and the post Lionel Hollin Grizzlies. and the Heat are 18-0 against the West in their last 18 games.

I still cannot believe than the Blazers are better than these teams.

K Xerxes
12-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Well, as a serious response to this troll thread, they lose in all 3 years. Biggest reason is they lose LeBron's defensive impact and versatility.

TheMarkMadsen
12-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Easily the 2nd placed team in the east

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 04:28 PM
If the West is weak, what does that says about the East? Only the Heat and Pacers are good.

We only have 6 legit contending teams this season.

Real Contenders: Heat, Pacers, Thunder and Spurs

Let's see if they can elevate their games in the playoffs: Blazers, and Clippers.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Well, as a serious response to this troll thread, they lose in all 3 years. Biggest reason is they lose LeBron's defensive impact and versatility.

And K Xerxes ended this stupid thread.

longtime lurker
12-23-2013, 04:30 PM

But they'd make signings to replace that defensive impact as much as you possibly can. The only year they'd lose with Kevin Love is possibly 2012 to the Thunder and that depends heavily on how Harden plays.

Bandito
12-23-2013, 04:30 PM
We only have 6 legit contending teams this season.

Real Contenders: Heat, Pacers, Thunder and Spurs

Let's see if they can elevate their games in the playoffs: Blazers, and Clipper.
Yeah but the west still has better teams when you compare the top 8 teams from each conference. Heck with luck and heart golden state or denver could surprise and win a ring next year. You cant say the same thing about the cavs (are they still 8?) or boston.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah but the west still has better teams when you compare the top 8 teams from each conference. Heck with luck and heart golden state or denver could surprise and win a ring next year. You cant say the same thing about the cavs (are they still 8?) or boston.

The Celtics are currently the 8th seed. They might make it into the playoffs with a healthy Rajon Rondo.

KyrieTheFuture
12-23-2013, 04:59 PM

Oh my god you are so dumb.

Go Getter
12-23-2013, 05:00 PM
2011 - Lose to Celtics
2012 - Lose to Indiana
2013 - Lose to Bulls
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

this.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Oh my god you are so dumb.

Hey F@ggot,

They are still better than the east, but we only have 2 legit proven contenders in the West.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 05:07 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

this.

You know Go Getter. I respect guys like you and Poido123. Although sometimes Poido is very sensitive, but unlike some of the Bulls fans in the rose era. You guys are still posting in this forum. I wish you guys win the draft lottery again, and trade rose once he gets healthy.

Fudge
12-23-2013, 05:09 PM
You know Go Getter. I respect guys like you and Poido123. Although sometimes Poido is very sensitive, but unlike some of the Bulls fans in the rose era. You guys are still posting in this forum. I wish you guys win the draft lottery again, and trade rose once he gets healthy.

Ca$H
12-23-2013, 05:10 PM

LeBron didn't win anything before joining Wade who already had an NBA championship and FMVP before LeBron arrived. Wade taught LeBron how to be a winner and I have no doubt that he could teach Love as well.

DMAVS41
12-23-2013, 05:12 PM
2011 - Lose to Celtics
2012 - Lose to Indiana
2013 - Lose to Bulls

This.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 05:13 PM
LeBron didn't win anything before joining Wade who already had an NBA championship and FMVP before LeBron arrived. Wade taught LeBron how to be a winner and I have no doubt that he could teach Love as well.

But he led his team in the NBA Finals, won multiple division titles, and led his team multiple time in the conference finals while 25 yrs.old Kevin Love is still a playoffs virgin.

pegasus
12-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Forget the superstars, any complementary all-star (SF or C) would have won 3 rings by now.

K Xerxes
12-23-2013, 05:18 PM

Skip, is that you?

Marchesk
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
This

0 mpg

0 mpg

What's the PER on that?

RoundMoundOfReb
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
They lose all 3 years.

#number6ix#
12-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Love hasn't proved anything in this league so far... We don't know how he would respond to playoff defense,when he's in a series against a good team that knows how to take the best aspect of your game from you... He doesn't bring the versatility that lebron brings, he can't run the offense on one end then guard the best player on the other end

I know you guys dislike lebron but this is just dumb

Ca$H
12-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Wade and Bosh played very well in 2011 especially the finals. Wade's game is marginalized with LeBron's ball dominance. If Wade played with Love and Bosh then he would go HAM. 2011- no doubt. 2012- Pretty sure Miami wins. 2013- they lose to Indiana.

Human Error
12-23-2013, 05:25 PM
So many idiots here and I do not even know what to say. Heat's shooters are having field days and it is because of Lebron and not the other way around. The Heat can get away playing the worst starters in the league(Mario Chalmers and Shane Battier) because of Lebron's unique skill sets that cannot be replaced. As for OP's original idiotic question, Wade and Bosh would have never taken a back seat for freakin' Kevin Love.

La Frescobaldi
12-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Glad to see such a sense of proportion on ish....

pegasus
12-23-2013, 05:30 PM
So many idiots here and I do not even know what to say. Heat's shooters are having field days and it is because of Lebron and not the other way around. The Heat can get away playing the worst starters in the league(Mario Chalmers and Shane Battier) because of Lebron's unique skill sets that cannot be replaced. As for OP's original idiotic question, Wade and Bosh would have never taken a back seat for freakin' Kevin Love.

While you are it, go ahead and call Ray Allen the worst shooter in the league.:facepalm Those two guys saved Lebron's ass over and over and over again. Battier was the absolute difference maker in the entire finals series in 2012, and in the game 7 of 2013. Chalmers is a bitch but he has yet to play anything less than an all-star level, clutch player in a big playoff game since the big-3 era began.

Ca$H
12-23-2013, 05:35 PM

That is the beauty of it. Wade wouldn't have to take a back seat. He wouldn't be marginalized. Wade can be Wade. Wade could create for others easily. Hell Bosh could probably post up like he did in Toronto with Love providing floor spacing. Miami would be the same level offensively, worse defensively, and better at rebounding.

Lebron23
12-23-2013, 05:37 PM
what a terrible thread. I hope the Kobetards are finally gone in this forum once Kobe ends his career in less than 1 1/2 years.

highwhey
12-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Lol I could see kLove fans blaming wade for being injured

Heat are the heat because lebron's impact on BOTH sides of the court. Average defense would not cut it in the conference finals much less the actual finals. Pacers or Spurs would have won the title last season.

Human Error
12-23-2013, 06:18 PM
While you are it, go ahead and call Ray Allen the worst shooter in the league.:facepalm Those two guys saved Lebron's ass over and over and over again. Battier was the absolute difference maker in the entire finals series in 2012, and in the game 7 of 2013. Chalmers is a bitch but he has yet to play anything less than an all-star level, clutch player in a big playoff game since the big-3 era began.
NBA players are no scrubs and they will play good every once in a while. Still would trade Chalmers for almost any every starting point guard in the league in a heartbeat and definitely trade Battier for either Taj Gibson or Mike Dunleavy Jr.

Human Error
12-23-2013, 06:22 PM
That is the beauty of it. Wade wouldn't have to take a back seat. He wouldn't be marginalized. Wade can be Wade. Wade could create for others easily. Hell Bosh could probably post up like he did in Toronto with Love providing floor spacing. Miami would be the same level offensively, worse defensively, and better at rebounding.
Lol I will stop, Lebron is the team's offense and helps everyone around him shoot better, if Kevin Love was that good the Wolves would have nothing to worry about. Among current players only a prime Duncan could come close to Lebron in terms of impact on both ends.

Hoopz2332
12-23-2013, 06:42 PM
I think Love would win MVP and Miami would have 2nd seed in the East this season.

2011- They beat Dallas in the Finals

Without lebron, the 2011 team easily loses to Bulls (who else was going to lock up Drose?) and maybe even the Celtics with Love.

2012- They beat OKC in the Finals.

W/o lebron but w/ Love they might even lose to the 2012 Knicks:oldlol: lebron was putting the clamps on Melo while Battier was getting torched. With Love, the Celtics would have smoked Miami because of both Garnett and Pierce going to work.

2013- The lose to Indiana in the ECF.

:coleman: lebron was the only starter that showed up in this series. Peope are forgetting that lebron guared paul george and david west in this series. With Love, who was going to replace that defensive impact?

no pun intended
12-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Wolves win the title then.

CavaliersFTW
12-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Honestly, if you replace LeBron with any current Top 10 player, the Heat would be getting the same results every year. They'd probably even have a 3-peat right now.
remember when 'Heat fans' were complaining Lebron didn't have enough 'help' in 2011? :roll: :roll:

iTare
12-23-2013, 07:03 PM
How can people honestly believe that? I ain't no Bron stan but I know damn well that he can't be replaced by anyone in the current league. He's the best player right now. The Heat might have a similar type of regular season if they replaced him with Love but come playoff time they wouldn't win it all. LeBron is really good come playoff time, people forget that because he's had some choke jobs but he's usually very very good.

Also.... if they were traded, LeBron would have that Timberwolves team in the playoffs and maybe even win a series or two.

Scholar
12-23-2013, 07:30 PM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/okay/grand/okay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-218.gif

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2013, 07:31 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/okay/grand/okay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-218.gif
That woman is gorgeous. But he's right though. West is better on average. But they don't have anyone that scream championship caliber given the type of game it takes to win playoff basketball. SA maybe, but they're old as hell. Miami, and Indiana are best equipped to win. OKC would've been if Westbrook wasn't a bone head, or they didn't get rid of James Harden. They need a true PG, and Westbrook to be a SG.